86

after our family left, i started doing laundry but jack pulled me away from ripping the sheets from one of the guest beds and into the master bathroom.

a few candles lit, the curtains closed, the diffuser on, and the lights off.

"what is this?"

"get undressed." he said, taking his shirt off.

"i didn't really enjoy the last time that we-"

"babe, just get undressed and get in. we aren't doing anything tonight. were taking a bath together, eating dinner in our pjs and watching movies tonight." he cut me off.

"really?"

"yeah."

he started the bath, put in epsom salt and some bubbles.

i stripped down, tossing my clothes in the corner, and he mirrored my actions.

i placed my ring on the little dish by my sink.

he got in first once the tub was full and than i did, sitting across from him with me feet resting at his left hip.

he picked up my right foot, kissing my ankle and than started massaging my foot.

i leaned my head back and groaned, "i dont know what your better at, eating me out or massaging my body."

he chuckled.

"i like the first one more but spoiling you is my favorite so either one im good with."

"whats for dinner?" i asked.

"what ever you want from doordash." he answered.

"oh god jack."  i practically moaned.

"does that feel good right there?"
he asked, rubbing the ball of my foot again.

"yes & no, chicken alfredo with soup, salad, & breadsticks sounds so good."

he moved on to my left foot.

"you know we never did our deal." he said.

"were not fucking tonight." i stated.

"no not that one, im saving that one for new years."

"oh." i chuckled.

"we had 5 deals when you moved in and theres only 1 more that needs to be completed." he said.

"oh date night."

"yeah." he said, moving his hands to rub my calves. "tell me about our big date night of your dreams."

"weve never been ice skating." i informed him.

"that's pretty weird that we haven't."

"so we go on ice skating, but it needs to be somewhere private."

"i work at a place that i can rent."

"skate and then we get ready for a fancy dinner and then i come home & get in the hottub while you make me ice cream."

he stopped his actions for a moment and looked at me, "i was thinking something more exotic and big."

"so you buy a rocket ship! and we go to the fucking moon!" i joked.

"so skate at PC, dinner, hottub and ice cream."

i nodded, "yeah baby."

"where are we going for our honeymoon?"

i shrugged, "where do you want to go?"

"no, i asked you."

"and i asked you." i pointed at him.