2- Plan B

𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

I should go get him, shouldn't I?
My head is full of questions I need to ask Ouma. But I also have to make clear what happened in here.

As soon as everyone entered the room, they all looked at me, in the ground, still in shock, confused. I slowly got up and headed to Kebo.

"Please bring him back as soon as possible."

The robot counted us all and realised who i was refering to. Then he left with a simple nod.

"Kaito, care to explain?" I then asked.
He was in front of the control panel. I understand that he hated Kokichi, but to the point of trying to kill him? I don't think so. There's something unclear here.

"I guess I have no choice" He looked down at his feet, regretfull. "I'm sorry Ouma..." He mumbled.
What was he doing?

...

After Kaito told me, Maki, Himiko and Tsumugi about Ouma's plan, the hole room went silent.

So Kokichi was giving his life to end the game? Would the anoying, childish Supreme Leader we knew really that worried about us?

"I still don't know if he was lying though. It's Kokichi were talking about after all. But considering these were suposed to be his last words... he didn't really have a reason to not tell the truth, didn't he?" Kaito questioned me.

Yeah... He is right. Even if it's hard to believe. There is no reason to lie in this situation. It has to be true.

I hope Kebo finds him. There are so many things... so many misunderstandings.
Why did Ouma try to end the game? Even if he claimed that he hated it to Kaito, killing himself isn't the best solution, isn't it?

...

Did he had any other motive to that?

𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:
T/W - suicide

Fuck. Got caught.

I didn't know where, neither why, but I had to run. And so I did.

Ran as fast as my tired and poisoned body could, until i reached the dorms and locked myself in mine.

Turn to plan B.

Paper and pen. Paper and pen.
Where did I put them? Oh right, near the script I gave Momota. There's no way I'm going back to go get them.

Gotta go to any classroom. Where else could I find paper and a pen? Having this in mind, I proceded to get myself in one of the classrooms in the second floor. Thank god no one saw me.

Grabing the materials I needed, I put my hands to work, writting the last letter i wanted to. But I own them an explanation.

In the end, i let the note on top of a desk and got my shoes off before I headed to the window.

With my trembeling hands, i open it. It's my ticket out.

Never thought about how much i missed them. Everyone who died here.
They were innocent. They didn't deserve what happened to them. Me, otherwise... i do deserve it.

The wind went trough my hair making me relax a little. Looking down, I prepared myself to a final breath, as I slip my feet on the edge.

Falling... felt odd. It wasn't suposed to end up like this.
"I'm... So sorry Gonta. I'm saying hi to Miu in hell i guess."

I don't know why, but I realised I was crying. What a crybaby I am. But I don't have to hide this tears anymore. I'm free. It's over.
My ears buzzed and my eyes closed as I lost my senses.

...

And then... there was black. Finally.
Nothing more nothing less than pure nothing.