28- Loner Little Sinner

3° person Pov:

"OUMA!"

"AGHHHH!"

"WE GOTTA TAKE HIM OUTA THERE!"

Everyone was still in shock by Gonta's execution, and losing another friend wasn't in anyone's plans.

Kaito rushed to the arena, toghether with Miu, both took the ultimate  entomologist's dead body to the side, and, between cries, sobbs and concern, helped the supreme leader up.
Kokichi staggerd, holding on Miu's arm to where the others stood, horrified by the cene. His face was somewhat empty, no emotions showing, nor pain. The boy stared at the ground each step he took, focused on not falling.

"Ouma! I need to take care of your arm as soon as possible. Please come with me-" Kiumi tried to covince him to leave the trial grounds, but got no success.

Instead, Kokichi pushed away the inventor's helping hand and gathering his last strengths toghether, stood in front of Monokuma, even to even.

"Ha-hahahahHaha!"

Kokichi was now laughing. A despairfull, shaky laughter that sent chills through all his classmates spines. They hadn't heard it for a long time, to be exact, since the VR's Gonta's trial. That giggle, that horrible and evil giggle...

"Listen here. I'm not scared of you, AT ALL! But you should be afraid about what I can do. I'm the devil itself, you know? And as the ultimate supreme leader, I wont allow to make my crew suffer!" His voice was calmer, but it soon got louder.

"You see- Nehehe!- I almost won last time, didn't I? You were just lucky that Shuichi over there stopped me from playing anymore...
But Oh well! Remember... THIS TIME I WONT LOSE AGAINST YOU! NONE OF US WILL! I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME IF NEEDED, ALRIGHT? IF YOU MESS WITH ANY OF THEM, YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME FIRST.
Soooo~ you better not even think of taking anyone here from me again. Don't underestimate me please."

At this point, Ouma's not-hurt hand was already holding the bear's chest on the air. His cold, painfull screams filled the silent room, where all the ultimate students watched, paralized, to the show he was giving.

"I must remeber you that violence against the headmaster is totaly forbiden! Unless you want to get punished of course!" Monokuma laughed.

"Kokichi, put him down before-!" Was the only thing Shuichi could say... before the giant exasile came closer to his 'friend' and shot him, right in the same spot he was stabbed by the robotic bee minutes before.

"Agh!" Kokichi then dropped Monokuma, holding his other arm tightly.

"Puhuhuhu! And let me tell you mister Ouma... That's some big talk for someone who doesn't think of himself being worthy of his own ultimate talent! You remeber what happened in the lab I kindly prepared for you, don't ya?"

"You mother fucker-"

A creepy smile was still on his lips, despite the big amount of blood coming from Kokichi's arm.
Our ultimate supreme leader then turned around to the elevator, and just before his colleages got to him, the doors started closing.

"Just wait me" he said, and then took his way to the surface, disapearing from everyone's view.

Kokichi's Pov:

I'm glad I could put into words all that speech. I was expecting to start crying or snapping in the midle of it, to be honest.

I took the elevator and locked myself in my dorm as soon as possible, since the others are likely to come searching for me... Or maybe not, probably they don't even give a shit.

I could hear some doors closing through mine. Guess they decided to leave me-

Ding Dong~

Someone rang my dorms bell and slid a piece of paper under it's door.

I took it from the floor, what made me crouch, remebering about the excruciating pain coming from both the deep cut and bullet on my arm.

I'm leaving. You can open the door.

Huh? Alrighty then...

I opened the door, just to find a small basket, full of bandages and other medical stuff. On top of it, layed another note, with the same neat handwritting.

Please use this. Tomorrow talk to Tojo-san to have your arm decently taken care of.

Thank you- Shuichi

Huh. 

I took the basket inside and did as my beloved said. He even included a guide about how to apply bandages correctly. Soon, my arm was wrapped in the cotton stripes ( I'm pretty proud of my good job following the instructions :)) and layed on my bed to rest.

But of course I couldn't sleep. Two of my closest friends- no, it feels wrong to talk about them as friends. They would never want me as a friend to start with- two of my closest classmates were now... Dead. And once more... Because of me and that stupid disease.

But I'm gonna end this shit.
I will laugh at Monokuma once more if needed.
I just need a plan.
No matter what, I'm getting all of them out of here.
...i just don't know how yet.

My mind was full of thoghts, some bad and some worst.

I'm sorry Yumeno, Yonaga, Amami and Gonta. I'm sorry for not protecting you. I failed as a leader.
But I'll do my best to attone for my sins.