10- We didn't miss this

Shuichi's Pov:

After a while, Kokichi stopped crying and muttered:

" I'm counting on you detective. Please do your work and save us all!"

He was smiling, and walked in the outside door direction.

"Ouma-kun, wait." I asked.

The purple boy turned back and his purple eyes met with mine.

"Ohh yeah I'm sorry Shumai. You want my alibi, don't you?"

I nodded and Kokichi continued with a tired expression.

"Well... I guess i am you main suspect. I was with Yumeno-chan all morning, preparing a potion at her lab. When we finished it, likely arround 14:00 pm, I left to use the bathroom. In the way I met with Kaito and when I came back, Kirumi and Tenko got me to see her corpse."

"Thank you Ouma. See you later..." I mumbled as the small boy left to the dorms.

Then, I went to talk to everyone and asked about their alibis, writing each one of them in my notebook:

Ryoma, Shirogane and Gonta:
Were thogether trying to find insects in the garden when they heard the BDA.

Kirumi and Tenko:
Were making lunch until 12:20 pm and then split up. Tenko wanted to talk to Himiko and went to her lab, finding her body and Kirumi who was walking close to them also saw it. That's when they got Ouma and the BDA went of.

Rantaro, Kaede and Korekyo:
Were in the game room when the BDA went off.

Angie:
was in her lab, alone.

Me, Kaito and Maki:
Having a picnic outside. Kaito left to get the food.

Kokichi:
With Yumeno all morning. Went to the bathroom and when he got back, found her body.

Miu and Kibo:
Were in Miu's lab working on a robot. They noticed a voice recorder was missing. At 13:55 went to Angie's lab to ask her paint to give color to their robot, but the artist said that she was to busy at that moment.

Ok, thats all. Time to investigate the murder cene.

I stepped in the ultimate magician's lab. Her body was still there.
The monokuma file said that she died arround 13:56 pm and that... she was poisoned?

I looked arround and saw in the trash can a small bottle that read "cyanide".
Hum. That one came from my lab, for sure.

A glass layed in the ground next to her, it was still wet with a strage light rose liquid. The same one that filled the caulderon.

Bing bong ding dong~

"My dear students, your time's up! Please gather all togheter you know where so we can finaly start the class trial!"

I guess is time to go.
I left the room and headed to the garden, where everyone was, and went the elevator which took us to our well known trial gronds.
Every single one went to their podiums in silence.
No one missed this place.

A/N: Ok, i'll try to make a class trial. It's short and probably terrible, but yeah, i guess I have no choice but to write it.

"Ok, lets start this already" Miu said.

"Right. I suggest we start organizing what happend and when." Rantaro suggested. I responded with a nod.

"Yeah, sure. So... At 13:56, Himiko was poisoned. Most of us have really solid alibis for that moment." I said.