6- Another round

Kokichi's Pov:

I woke up in the next morning and managed to prepare myself to reunite with everyone else.
I put my usual clothes on and went through the hallways I unfornutaly know so damm well.

Before I opened the dining room door, i took a deep breath.

What do i say? Do I keep my mask on? No, there's no need for that i guess. But what if they don't want me there? I shouldn't even be here, they won't accept me in again...

With this in my mind, I turned back. But bumpted in...
Oh... Kaito.

"Hey Ouma, where are you going? Join us for breakfast!"

...What?! HE is asking ME to join them? What the fuck is going on?

After a few moments, I managed to say something.

"I'm sorry Momota-chan"

"Wha-"

"I'm... So sorry. For everything. For how I acted in the game. For trying to make a blackened out of you. I'm sorry.
And now... I'm going to my dorm. No one wants me here anyways."

And with that, I turned back to go to the dorms. But a hand held my wrist and pulled me back for the dining room door.

"You don't have to say sorry, at least to me. I know better than anyone that all you did was to end the killing game. In fact... I own you a apologise. I told everyone about your plan. I'm sorry"

"You must be kidding me, right? You would never apologise to me. You shouldn't."

Kaito stayed silent. He looked down, not knowing how to answer.

"Please, talk to our classmates. They all saw what happened in the game, after their... Well, death. The monitors streamed everything. They are all happy you are awake, they do want you there..."

Hum, so they saw it. My situation couldn't be worst, could it? They all saw me giving up on life. There goes my credibility I guess.

"Fiiinneee. But can you please let my hand go? If someone comes here, they'll think were dating ya know?"

"WHA-" Momota blushed as he dropped my wrist and turned his face to the side.

I then opened the door. Everyone was there, talking while having breakfast. They all stared at me when I walked in and headed in someone's direction.

"I-i... I'm sorry Gonta, i'm sorry for killing you, I-i-"

My words were cut off by tears coming from my eyes.

"Stupid feelings..." I wispered.

I couldn't continue what I was saying, just cry. Gonta got up... And hugged me?

"Friend Kokichi shouldn't say sorry. The fault is of black and white bear! Gonta already forgive Kokichi a long time ago!"

At this point, we were both crying.

Everyone watched in silence. Some time later, after all the tears, I looked at Miu.

"I also own you an apologise"

"I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE YOU LYING ABORTION" Miu shouted as she moved to where I was and also hugged me.

"What the fuck is going on? you should hate me! After all I did to y'all, you must want me dead!"

Silence. I knew what I said is true. Guess they're all really good people to forgive someone like me...

When I looked up at Iruma... She was holding her tears in her eyes...

"Why would someone who died in a attemp to save the others say such a thing?" Kirumi asked.

I then nodded. So thats it. They really watched everything after their supposed deaths.

I sat on the table and had breakfast with everyone. We were having a pretty good time.

Suddenly, the monitor lighted up and showed us a familiar someone...
A guy with brown, spicky hair in a black uniform stared at us through the screen.

"Umm. Ok. Hello students from de 53° danganronpa game. My name is Makoto Naegi, and I work for your well known team danganronpa."

There's silence inthe room. Well, there was, until Miu spoke up.

"I hope you're not saying that we're traped inside another fucking game you bastard." She put into words what everyone was thinking at the moment.

"N-no! Lis-en, I don't ha-- much ti-e. I-- do- -o wh-rev-er h- say-" the screen started gliching?

The last thing I could understand from Naegi's words was something like "we are going to get you out of here" before his face was replaced.

By someone that none of us wanted to see nor hear.

Horror filled our minds and faces when his loud voice came out of the monitor.

"Puhuhuhu! Greetings my students! Did ya all miss me? The headmaster of your loved school!
Monokuma!"

This time, no one interrupted. So, monokuma continued his despairful speech.

"Well... The thing is... I'm bored! So what if we continue the game we were playing now that everyone's awake! Starting: now!"

No
No
Nonono
Anything but this
Not this hell
Not this trap.
Not again
Don't make us relive the nightmare.

Everyone stood in shock in the room, no one said a thing. Their glances at each other contained all the word they couldn't vocalize.

Pure despair