13- Partners in crime

Kokichi's Pov:

My eyes snaped open and I got up. Looks like I slept for some time, isn't it?

"Momota-chan?" I loudly said. But I got no answer back. He must have left-

SHIT HE WILL TELL THE OTHERS ABOUT THAT-

I gotta stop him from spreading that fucking... Thing that happened!

And so, i sprinted out of my dorm searching for that mother fucker.

Happened to find him walking around Miu's Lab with Maki and Shuichi.

"Heyyy! How are my three favourite people going?" I asked, putting a teasing smile on.

"Good evening Ouma-" Shuichi greeted me.

I'm sorry my beloved, but I have got more important things to adjust before I can talk to you.

"Momota-chan! You better keep you mouth shut, ya know? Or else I will send my evil organization to kill you once this is all over!" I innocently smiled at him.

Kaito nodded.

"Good! Now then, byeee!"
With that, I ran to the dining hall. Gezz I'm litteraly starving.

"Hello, Ouma. May I get you your lunch?" Kirumi, who was in the kitchen when I came in, questioned.

"Sure mom!"

Kirumi chuckled a little and went back to get me a plate with food.
I thanked her and sat at one of the 16 chairs next to the table.

But... Two of them aren't needed anymore...

I'm sorry Yumeno

Anyways... I started eating, quietly.
Rantaro, Kaede and Kibo were also having luch there, so I wasn't alone.
But i really didn't want to talk to them, since that would be waste of their time.

"Hey Ouma! Wanna join us to a sleepover tonight?" Kaede said, taping my shoulder.

"Wait, really?" I looked at her, surprised.

"Yeah, why not? We thought that we should have something to distract our mind from... Well, this whole thing... And you are coming to! Can't refuse!" Rantaro continued.

"Well then, if you want me sooooo bad to be there, then I guess I have no choice." I sighted.

"Good you agree. See you in the gym at 8 pm Ouma." Kibo uttered, as the three left the dining room by it's back door.

Hum, it's 3 pm right now... I think I have a lot of spare time to waste... I might search for my Shumai then!

I walked in the corridors searching for the detective but couldn't find him anywhere.
Searching on the third floor (all the floors and labs are now available) , I went in one of it's classrooms, which for my surprise, wasn't empty like the others.
Tsumugi was sat at one of the back desks, her head layed on her arms spread on the table.

What is she doing here alone?

I walked to her and sat next to her desk. She didn't notice me, so i shook her sholder. She then raised her head and looked at me.

"Oh, you're here!" She said, surprised.

"Yeah, didn't you want me to be?" I joked.

I knew she wanted some company. Since I woke up, i haven't seen anyone talking to Tsumugi.

"Ohh, no! I only thought you would be with Saihara or Gonta and Miu. Wasn't expecting you to come talk to me..."

"Hum, I see... But I am! So, lets talk! How have you been?"

I obviously already knew her answer, but had to get the conversation rolling.

The girl looked sad and stared at the desk again.

"How did you make everyone trust you again?" She questioned.

Well, that's a tricky one... I never actually did something...

"You think you're alone, I see... Well, not anymore! Lets be partners, Shirogane-san!" I extended my arm, waiting for a handshake.

"Why would you ask me such a thing Ouma? You probably think that I'm dangerous, as you should."

"That's why I want us to be partners!
The hated ones, the villains! What's the fun of playing the hero's roll if you can be a fucking nightmare to everyone!"
I gave Tsumugi a huge smile, which she replied with a smaller one. She then gave me the handshake and i said:

"Partners in crime"

"Partners in crime" she repeated.

"Soooo.... Shirogane-san, have any plans tonight?" I asked.

"Actually, no. Why you ask?"

"Okie! Then wait a sec, i'll be right back!"

I quikly left the room and searched for the blond girl everywhere.
When I got to the basement, i found the trio in the library.

"Yo Akamatsu-san, mind if I ask you something?"

The girl smiled and shook her head.

"Of course not! What is it?"

"Well... Who exactly did you invite to that sleepover?" I questioned, leaning in her direction.

"Hum... Lets see... I think I talked to everyone! Yeah, i invited everyone!"

Haha. Who does she think she's talking to?

"You know, lying is something i'm into, not you!" I screamed.
Kaede laughed and replied.

"Guess you don't miss a single one, do you? Yeah, i actually didn't invite Harukawa and Shirogane yet."

"Hummm... I see... Then let me help you! May I invite Tsumugi?"

Kaede looked surpried, but nodded.

"If you want to... I guess it's not fair not  to invite her! Thank you Ouma!"

"No probs! Seee ya later folks!"

Tsumugi's Pov:

20 minutes later, Ouma came back.

"Sup Tsu, missed me?" I smiled. As he always did.

" I must adimit i did" I smiled back at the boy.
"Mind if I ask where did you go?"

Kokichi giggled and with big gestures anounced.

"Glad you asked miss cosplayer, because thanks to me, you're officially invited to tonight slumber party! No need to thank me!"

He then sat next to me again.

"I know how you feel. But trust me, not talking to anyone will only make it worst. Try to talk to someone tonight, kay?" He wispered

Kokichi was about to leave, he opened the door and screamed:

"See ya at 8 pm, partner!" And ran away.

"Thank you Ouma, for not giving up on me."