38- Sweet dreams

Kokichi's Pov:

Sudenly, I wake up to the sound of my dorm's monitor lighting up and showing... Monokuma's bear face staring at me.

"A body has been discovered. Please come to the library"

...
Body

...

In the library?

"W-why?!"

Somehow, the next thing i saw when I opened my eyes...

The library's floor is a mess. Books all over the ground and a few still stacked on it's center, forming a little platform.

"Shit. Shit shit shit"

Kindly, silently...

Shuichi's body balanced. Suspended by a rope arround his neck over the pile of books.

I can't talk. I can't think. Empety headed. Just... Empty.
Why

Why him

From everyone, why did it have to be him

I place my hand on his cheek.
Totaly cold.

But not as cold as the fist i felt right on the middle of my face once i finaly let him go.

"You should be ashamed."

Wiping a little blood that was coming out of my nose, i replyed

"I'm sorry Kaito."

Everyone was there in the library. Staring. Judging.

If only I had done something. Anything.

And in a blink, I was in my podium, in the trial grounds.

"You were right! Shuichi Saihara's killer is Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate supreme leader! Good job!"

Maki's red, deep eyes cut through mine. Disapointed, she must be regreting forgiving me.
Miu looked away; Ashamed of trusting and thinking I could be something I'm not.
Kaito was shaking his closed fists under his podium. Probably trying to control himself on not punching me once more.
Kaede. Even her, someone who I never thought could hate somebody... Cryed in rage.

"I-"

I don't even know what to say. Apologise? No. Too late for that.

"And without any further adoo... Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!!!"

The floor under me disappeared. I felt my whole body colapsing on the cold, white floor. In front of me...

A huge sign could be seen

You can only choose one

A huge shotgun layed under it

In my left... All Dice's members, chains keeping them close to the wall.