31- I don't mind...

Kokichi's Pov:

Oh frig.

It was a total mistake thinking that I could leave my dorm without being spotted, wasn't it?

But... They were all so nice to me... Is this normal for them to... Confort eachothers after someone's death?
Well, I guess it is, but I was probably put aside of this eMoTiOnAl thing during the VR.
And somehow... It felt pretty good to see people acting like they're concerned about me for once.

Even if it was all a lie... I don't mind falling for this one.

In fact, Miu forced me into some kind of activity with her and Kiboy, even after I said I wasn't in the mood.

And I'm still not totaly certain if I fell confortable to interact this much with the others... But I must try to keep my strong side alive.

So I put on a smile and followed the two into Iruma-san's lab, where we passed a few hours trying to find out something about an upgrade she wanted to implement on our not-human classmate.

To be honest, I wasn't paying much antention to it. Even though I usaly like this kind of stuff, I can't understand a thing of what Miu's dirty mouth says, mostly because half the things she says are a total non-sence.

...So... I got bored.

"These wires weren't supposed to be displayed like this! What the fuck have you being doing to this shit?" Miu yelled, throwing a few tools and inspecting the inside of Kiboy's right arm.

She is so distracted that wouldn't notice me if I... Nehehehe!

I moved to the big workbench. Right here, is everything I need to make a childhood dream of mine come true!

So I put my hands to work. I mean, obviously I'm not an inventor like Iruma, but I'm pretty confident about my skills at building things...

After 1 hour or so and a lot of effort, It was done.

"Ah! I'm almost done here. You two stay here while I go to the bathroom." I hid my creation behind my back when she stared at us with a wierd grin.
"And don't mind imagining what It's happening in there~"

I guess some things never change -_-

She turned around and disapeared behind a pink door in the end of the lab. That's when I took my chance!

"Heyyyyy Kiboyyyy...! I have a little something for you!"

"I'm afraid of everything that comes from you, Ouma..." He looked scared of what I had in hands

That makes things harder...

So, with a quick move, I fitted the small cannon I have been working on on this left arm.

"Nice, it fits perfectly! Tah dah! This, my dear Kiboy, is a.... Rocket punch! Now you are a complete robot!"

"So you never forgot about that converstion..." He sighted, smiling a bit.
"But this is to dangerous. I should take it off."

...oh. Right.

"I... Kind of don't know how to take it off. Oh well! Nishishi!"

Kibo's shy smile turned into horror, as he tryed desperatly to discard the device, which wasn't working. The only thing that he was able to do was ...

"Heyo your favourite person is back-  WHA!?"

A missile was shot unintentionaly by the cannon, passing right in front of Miu's eyes and ending up going against a giant shelf, full of tools and metal thingys.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TIME KOKICHI?"

She rushed to me after successfully helping Kibo in not destroying the entire room, yelling as normal.

"Woopps! Heheheh! Hum, yeah... Sorry..." I apologised.

Welp, my new activity for the rest of the day was to clean up and fix that room. Miu helped too though. Even if she appeared to be angry at me, she also laughed a lot when I explained her my amazing piece of art. She said she was proud of me, so she would help :).

Time skip~

Around 8 pm, I returned to my dorm.
I was sooooo exausted for today's day... It's been a while since I did something beyond laying down and thinking about life stuff. But I'm somewhat glad that Momota found me today! If he didn't, I wouldn't have made a rocket punch for Kibo!

Momota... Oh, right. The workout.

Honestly, I don't see why he wants me there. I mean, he, Shumai and Harukawa do that every night, as a ritual of them. Why ask me to join something so personal?
I'll be a fucking disturabance as I always am.