4- We're back?

As I said, there's a time skip here for after the mastermind's trial.
Enjoy the chapter!

Kokichi's Pov:

"H-huh?"

My eyes snaped open when a loud noise woke me up. Looking around...
I was... Inside some kind of glass capsule?

A red light filled the cage as I tryed to remind the previous events.
Then, all the memories came back in a sudden.
The game, the deaths, my plan...
The despair.

Ahh...Wait... Did someone save me again? Am I back to the killing game? Fuck, it can't be. I can't keep my act anymore. I'm to tired. I rather die better than going back.

Pfffffffftttt~

The glass pod opened.

I took my time, but eventualy I got up. In the room arround me there were another 15 capsules, all empty.

I walked arround a little. I don't recognize this place. Were am I?

Taking a deep breath, I went to the wooden door which was obviously the exit and twisted the handel.

Huh... A hallway.
Somehow familiar.

Eventually, wandering in the huge corridor, I ended up finding another door, similar to the first one.
But when I opened it... My heart fell to the ground.

Gonta...was standing in front of one of the giant bookshelves in something i can call a library, holding a blue book in his hands.

H-how... How is this possible... I-I killed him. I saw him die. I watched his execution. I CAUSED  his execution.

I started hiperventilating, sweat drpping in my face. THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON?!

Gonta looked up and noticed my presence... Holy shit.
I'm not prepared for this. I can't talk to him now. I'm not ready. I never thought I would have to do it again.

He's walking towards me. I gotta get out. I can't hurt him again. I can't.

And so, I ran as fast as i could to the door, but wasn't able to open it.

"Friend Kokichi, wai-" I saw Gonta saying something as I colapsed to the ground.

Tears falling and fear clear in my face. And then... I fainted. All my streght left my body, I couldn't move anymore as my vision went black.

Shuichi's Pov:

Kaito, Maki, Kaede and I were playing cards in the dining room, while Kirumi was making the diner with Angie.

"HAA, THIS ONE I WIN!" Kaito shouted, standing up from his chair. He was in a streak of bad luck, lost the last 5 games.
No wonder why he is so excited about winning...

"No, you don't" Maki coldly refuted, as she placed her cards on top of the table. Looks like Kaito lost again.

"Ahh man you must be cheating or someth-"

Bammn~

The door was opened, making us all look in it's direction.

Before us, was Gonta with Ouma's uncouncious body in this arms.

"Errr... Gonta be in the library, and then friend Kokichi showed up. He try to run away, but fall before he could."

My eyes widened at Kokichi.
After one month... He finaly woke up.

Kaede and Kaito also stared at him, in shock.
Maki tried to look indifferent, but her expression told us she was happy for the supreme leader's presence.

"What are we waiting for? Let's lay him in the couch and wait for him to recover his senses. We have a lot to talk about." Kaede sugested.

Gonta did as Kaede said. A few minutes later, Maki went to Kaito and Kaede, while i sat next to Ouma.

Then, Maki left, and so did Kaede and Kaito. Before leaving, he said:

"It's better if you explain him everything." with his honest smile on. And closed the door behind him.

I took a look at Kokichi. He was totaly pale, his face still stained by tears. I guess that's normal, he just saw someone he thought was dead.

His hands were shacking slightly and i noticed he was way much skinnier than he used to be.

He started mumbling, and soon his eyes started slowly opening...