9- Not again

Kokichi Pov:

I woke up in the next morning with the sound of someone knoking at my door.

"WAIT A SEC!" I screamed as I quikly changed into my usual clothes. When I opened the door, I saw nothing more nothing less than the ultimate mage, Himiko Yumeno.

"Oh hi Yumeno-chan! What brings you here?" I asked.

"Nyeh Morning Ouma. I was thinking...Can you help me preparing a potion this morning? Tenko is helping Kirumi to make lunch and Angie is working at her lab... So she told me that you'd probably be free to help me..." The girl said.

I never thought about my relationship with Yumeno. I mean, we could be considered 'friends' until Gonta's trial...
We would hang out in our free time, but after that whole thing, she started avoiding me. And it was all my fault that we stoped talking.
I'm glad she wants to spend time with me, even if I'm her third option.

"SURE! Why not?" I really want to make all of them believe I changed.

Himiko smiled and drove me to her lab.
We placed a caulderon in it's midle and started preparing whatever she meant by 'amortentia'.

" Nye Ouma? Can you go into the pantry and get the purple and red bottles in the second and fourth shelves?" She asked as she filled the caulderon with water.

I nodded and came back with all her needed ingredients.

"Okie i'm back." I announced. She took the bottles from my hands and dripped a few beads of those strange liquids in her potion.

"So... What are we actualy making? Please explain my useless mortal soul about the effects of this so called 'amortentia'" i asked in an ironic tone.

Yumeno laughed a bit and then answered.

"If we get it right, when you and your loved one both drink it, this love potion must do anyone fall in love with you..." She shyly said.

"OHHH so Himiko-chan likes someone!" I shouted.

The girl hid her face under her witch hat.

"Nyee maybe..." She mumbled.

"Wellll... If that makes you feel better, I guess i'm liking someone too!" I lied. "May I ask you who is it?"

Himko blushed and quietly said.
"T-Tenko"

"I KNEW IT! MOMOTA OWN ME FIVE BUCKS NOW HAHA" I laughed.

She smiled at me and we continued to talk and laugh together.
That was a pretty good morning.

A few hours after, Himiko proudly anounced:

"It's ready! Ouma, do you want a little to?" She questioned, driping a spoon of the liquid in two different glasses.

"Yup! Just wait a sec. Gotta use the bathroom. Be right back!" And with this closed the lab's door.

In my way to the bathroom, i crossed with... Kaito.

"Sup space man! What have you done today?"

"Oh morning Ouma. Me, Maki-roll and Shuichi where about to have picnic outside! And you?" He answered.

"Oh nothing. I was Yumeno preparing some kind of 'love potion'..." I said as i jumped at the ultimate astronaut's back.

"Do ya want me to use it on you? Or maybe you already love me Momota-chan, so that would be kinda useless..." I whispered.

"NO?! I-I GOTTA GO GET THE FOOD FROM THE DINING ROOM. SEEE YA ARROUND SIDEKICK!" Kaito shouted and ran in the dining room direction, making me fall to the ground.
Nishishi! That guy blushed like an idiot!

When I was retutning to the ultimate magician's lab, i noticed Kirumi and Tenko leaving it.

"HEYOO! Kirumom, Chabashira-chan!"

Neither of them said a word. Tenko grabbed my wrist and draged me in.

That's where i saw...

...Himiko's dead body layed in the ground.
A glass was dropped next to her right hand and there was blood coming out of her mouth.

I lost control of my own breath.
It was my fault.
I left her alone.
And now... Himiko is... dead.

" A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! PLEASE HEAD TO THE ULTIMATE MAGICIAN'S LAB!" Monokuma's voice cut through our ears.

Soon, everyone stared at the body of Himiko Yumeno, and then I left the room.

Honestly, I can't do it right now. I can't stand to see her corpse.

When I crossed the hallway, I felt someone following me.

Turning back, I saw the ultimate detective himself, standing right in front of me.

"Aren't you going to help in the investigation, Ouma? You always seemed to like it before..." He slowly said.

Oh...

So that's what Shumai thinks. That i like it.

I opened my mouth to answer, but nothing came out. I could feel tears drolling down my face.

"I-I can't." I tried to smile to Saihara, but suddenly I felt him... hugging me?

The only thing I remember is me crying like a child in my beloved arms. Shuichi pulled me closer and my head buried into his chest.

"I-I'm sorry H-Himiko-chan..." I sobbed.