32- Friends again

Kokichi's Pov:

Ding Dong~

Soon enough, i heard the anoying sound of the doorbell.

"Ouma! Are you ready?" Kaito asked when I opened the door. Behind him were Shuichi and Maki, talking about something.

I looked back at my room. I don't really need to change my clothes nor to bring something with me, as I don't intend to do more than just watch because of my injured arm.

"Sure!"

And so, Kaito guided us to where I assume they usually workout. It's a confortable place, surrounded by lavander flowers. The atmosphere sounds (that probably are artificial and come out of the speakers sprinkled all over the place) are quite relaxing and so are the little white dots that represent the stars we would usualy see if we weren't trapped inside this cage.

Kaito and Shuichi took their jackets off, without exchanging a single word, while Maki didn't even bother about her clothing. The three started
doing push ups on the ground.

I, who couldn't even grab a fucking panta bottle from the frige because of my wound, was simply watching sitted in a garden bench nearby, quiet, and after a while off course I got bored ;)

"Gosh, this is much less exiting than I thought! I mean, why are you so silent?"

None of them answered -_-. Only Kaito gave a quick stare at Shuichi, who I think didn't even notice.

"I never saw you being so quiet Momota-chan! Is it because of me?" I crouched in front of him with a grin.

Again, no answer. Only a cold glare telling me to stop talking.

I then proceded to Shuichi. He looked so focused in the push ups that didn't even notice me sitting on his back Nishishi!

"COME ON SHUMAI! If you don't work out hard, you'll be single for ages! The ladys prefer strong men!"

"Wha- KOKICHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Shuichi maneged to do two more push ups with me over him, but his arms eventually gave up and he fell face down in the floor.

As good friends as they are, Maki and Kaito couldn't prevent themselves from laughing at the detective who was now slightly bleeding from his nose. Even Shuichi himself gave embarassed giggles.

I rushed to the dorms and returned with a tissue I held under my beloved's nose, cleaning the leaking pink blood.

"Shhh, don't mind Shumai! You don't need any ladys when you have me!" I ironicly said while patting his back.

Once more, the other two laughed, but this time Shuichi just looked down hidding his face under his dark tourquise hair.

"Well, I'm done for today. See you tomorrow" Maki announced, getting up from the ground and dusting out her clothes. The assassin then went back to the dorms unit.
She ended the one hundred push ups much earlyer than the males.
Kaito, in the other hand, hadn't even done half, but also got up to leave nevertheless.

"May I ask why you two are mad at each other?"

I had to take my chance before Momota left.

"Wha- how did you know?" The astraunaut asked, surprised. Shuichi also looked at me stuned.

"You made it kinda obvious to be honest. You wouldn't be so quiet normaly. And now that I'm totaly sure... Are you going to answer?"

The two boys shared a look before shaking their heads at the same time.

Now I really wanted to know -_-

" If you wont talk... Then the only thing I can tell you is not to let your friendship or whatever to get ruined over a silly fight if that's the case! Really, whatever the reason is, just get over it, it probably isn't even something important. Don't let yourseves be alone because of something stupid!"

God I hate sentimental crap. It's totaly awful

I stopped talking and put both my hands in my waist. Shuichi and Kaito looked at each other.

"Maybe you're right..." Shumai admited, looking down at the ground. Kaito slowly nodded as well.

"I'm always right Shumai! Now, hug or whatever, becuase I'm leaving too! Buh bye!"

I turned around but was stopped by my beloved detective grabing me by my sleeve.

"Ouma-kun... I have something I have to discuss with you. Would you mind if I passed in you dorm in... 15 minutes?"

I looked at him. He looked serious. Like, really serious. What does he want to talk about though? Is it...

Fuck

It must be about what I said in the infermary. Shit.

"Humm... I'm pretty tired. Maybe another day!"

"Please...?"

Holy fuck I can't say no to these fucking golden eyes, can I? He also remembered that I totaly hate being in his dorm...
At least he's giving me 15 minutes to come up with a lie over that shitty thing I said.

"Huh, fine. Pass by whenever you want mister detective. Bye Momota-chan!"

I waved to Kaito, who replyed with a smile. I then walked back to my dorm, waiting for Shuichi's visit.