39- Meeting?

Shuichi's Pov:

The next morning, I woke up a bit later than usual. My dorm was already filled with warm sunbeams by the time I finaly got out of the improvised bed I made last night.

I look at my actual bed, it's totaly empty exept for a tiny note on top of the pillow, written on a messy calligraphy

Morning Shumai! I gotta go and run a few errands, see ya later.
-KO

Huh, so he already left. I guess I should do the same.
So I get myself ready, and about half an hour later, I was leaving the room.

I should probably have breakfast and then I may ask Kaito and Maki if they want to workout... I thought to myself as I closed the door behind me.
But that's when I noticed a neon yellow post-it glued on it's outside, in a much neatter handwriting than the note I had previously read

I need to talk to everyone ASAP.
Please meet up in the Computer room at 12 o'clock.

"It seems today everyone is sending you notes huh?"

Wait, I recognise this voice...

"Monotaro? I haven't seen you in a while..."

I turned arround and faced the half red, half white bear. He looked offended, crossing his small arms.
(I just realized I forgot to add the monokubs).

"What do ya mean? I've been here the entier time!" He protested. Then, kept talking.
"Anyways, I'm here to tell you that as someone suggested, we , the kubs, are upgrading a few of your ultimate labs! That way, we can add more murder weapons and encourage you to finally kill! Yaaaay!"

"Wait wha-"

I couldn't even end my sentence. Monotaro vanished in the air right in front of me.

What a wierd morning... First, someone wants to meet up for no specific reason... They probably sent another post-its like this to the others too... And then the kubs want to renovate our labs? Or someone asked them to?

I couldn't stop thinking until I got in the dinning room, which was almost empty. Only Maki, who was also having breakfast, and Kirumi, who was cleaning the messy table, where there.

"Good morning Shuichi. Do you want me to prepare you something? I'm sure there is still coffee in the coffee machine and some toasts..." Kirumi asked.

"That would be great. Thank you Tojo." I replyed, receiving a smile and nod in return.

"You were also sent a note saying to meet up, right?" I questioned Maki.

"Yes. And so did everyone else I talked to. Do you have any clues about who sent it?"

"No idea. But I guess we'll find out sooner or later. It's almost 11:30."

Me and Maki spent a little time chating while eating.

She told me she overslept because Kaito made her workout more than usual yesterday until late.

"We didn't asked if you wanted to join us because you looked really tired."
She said.

"Ohh I see... Well, I think I'm just getting more and more worryed each day... That anytime... Someone may... Well, die. I'm sorry if I seem a little off."

"Hum I see... Let's change the topic" Maki was clearly unconfortable. Talking about feelings isn't really her thing.
"What do you think about the lab updates?

"I don't know... But I have a bad feeling about it. All our labs are full of deadly weapons: mine has shelves  filled with poisons, Korekiyo's has a Katana, Himiko's has a lot of sharp blades and other props used on magic tricks... I don't even need to refer your's. Upgrading them would possibly mean a bigger probability to a murder to happen... Do you have any guesses of who suggested it to the monokubs?"

Maki shook her head and glanced at the dinning room's clock.

"Hey, I have to go somewhere before 12. See you later." She then left.

Well ... I haven't anything to do until that meeting... So I guess I'll just wait in the computer room until everyone arrives...

...

And so I did. At 12 o'clock, a few people were present in the room. Korekiyo, Kirumi, Kaede and Me more exactly.
After 15 minutes, Ryoma arrived, as well as Tenko.
Then, Maki and Kaito appeared, and lastly, Miu.

"Sooo... Is anyone saying who sent that stupid note or what?" She yelled.

Total silence.

"Iruma, Kibo, Tsumugui and Kokichi haven't arrived yet. Maybe it was one of them or perhaps the person wants to talk to everyone at the same time..." Kaede said.
She was also looks worryed. It seems that we share the same bad feelings..

"All we can do is wait for them to arrive."

15 minutes.

30 minutes

1 hour.

Seeing that no one was arriving, some people started to leave, and other decided to stay. And by other, I mean me, Kaede and Kirumi.

"Isn't it wierd? Asking us to gather here but not saying anything?" The blond girl asked me.

"It is."

I started talking to her, hoping that the answer for our questions would show up any moment.

"Maybe it was some kind of sick joke?" She said, putting on a angry expression, which quikly turned into a laugh.

"Yeah, maybe... Well... I'm done waiting. Want to go have lunch or something?" I ask, getting up from the ground.

"Sure, why no-"

RIIIINNNNGGGGGGG~