15- Before bed

Kaito's Pov:

"Oh! Then... What were you talking about this morning with Kaito? Something about him keeping his mouth shut? About what?"

Shit

"Hey, Makiroll, you shouldn't ask him something that personal, ya know?" I tapped her sholder.

Maki didn't seem to care though.

"I-i i'm not telling that, sorry!~" Ouma replied. He was trying not to look nervous, but wasn't able to.

Kokichi was sweating and his eyes were slightly shaking. The others also noticed, but continued to ask him about what happened.

"Oi, the rules say that you must answer, so spit it out!" Miu laughed.

"Just say it Ouma" Kaede cheered.

"C'mon, lets get this over with!" Tenko also shouted.

Ouma was cornered. He could neither lie because of the detector nor run away because of the crowd surrounding him.

I'm sorry Ouma, but I can't help you...

Kokichi's Pov:

Shit. Shit shit shit.
Why THIS question.

Everyone was asking me what my conversation with Momota was about.

I can't answer that.

I can't tell them 'ohh, Momota-chan was just bandaging my wrists while I cryed the shit outa my head to him!"

But can't lie either.
The best thing I can do it's to stay silent. Just... Don't say anything until they give up.

...

Spoiler: They aren't giving up.

I could fell cold sweat dripping from my face and my breathing going iregular, faster.

I'm traped
Don't have an exit

My head was spining around like crazy and my heart felt like coming out of my mouth. It is pure agony.

Wait, why is it so cold here?

But I already knew...

I only had panic atacks when alone, never happened in public... That's even worse.

I rised my shaky hands to my face as everybody took a step back.

"Haha~"

But it was to late. My vison was blurry because of the tears and slowly blacked out.

Kaito's Pov: (sorry about the amount of Pov changes)

Finally!
After sometime, the crowd surrounding Kokichi dissipated.

To be honest, they were all so close that I couldn't even see what was happening... Did Ouma tell them?

I... saw Shuichi running to Ouma's bed? What happened?

But imediatly understood why. Kokichi had passed out before even answerd.

"I TOLD YOU YOU SHOULDN'T PRESS SOMEONE TO THIS POINT!" Saihara shouted at the others.

"HE WAS CRYING DAMIT! WASN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT OUMA WASN'T CONFORTABLE?"

His voice was full of hatered and worrying.

The silence was total.

So... Ouma fainted... Because of the stress?
Was it really that bad for him to tell them what happened this morning? He could have skiped the... Cutting thing, i guess...

But still... Sorry Kokichi.

After a few minutes, the boy came back to life and everyone apologised.

"Hey, don't worry! It's not that big a'deal! I'm ok, see?" He smiled again.
"Can we continue the game? It was being funny, ya know?"

We all expected he would want to end the playing, but guess we were wrong.

"S-sure..." Shuichi was still a little pissed off with the others, but had already calmed down a bit.

"Then... KYO! Truth or dare?"

Korekyo thought before he answered.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us a ghost story!"

Go fuck yourself, Ouma.

Kokichi's Pov: (I'M SORRY, THIS IS THE LAST ONE)

HAHAHAHA! JUST AS I PLANED!

Kyo told us the most scary, gory and traumatising ghost story I have ever heard! Even for us, people familiar with dead bodys!

Momota-chan was behind Maki-san, obviously scared as hell!

Tsumugi, Tenko and Kirumi were all toghether under a blanket.

Kaede hugged Shuichi once the story was over. That bitch.

I think the only ones who were not scared were me, Ryoma, Rantaro and Gonta, who i think didn't understand what Kyo was talking about.

"Hahah! You should have seen your faces! How hilarious!" I laughed, receiving glares in return.

A few more rounds went by and we decided to end the game.

Kaede was in charge of the music, which was playing on the speakers she and Rantaro were setting up when i came in.

We were all talking, laughing, eating and dancing to the sound of the music.

Even Tsumugi was having a conversation with Kibo and Rantaro about something anime related... I'm so glad she finaly got accepted back as a part of the group!

And of course, I was on the dancing floor with Momota-chan, Miu and... Kyo? He actually is a good dancer, not gonna lie.
Shumai, Maki-san, Kaede-san and Kirumom were watching us... How embarassing...
BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'm having so much fun!

Soon, a slow valse started playing. Kaede looked at us smiling.

"I hope this helps to set a mood!"

Ohhhh, how clever Akamatsu-san!

Maki was dragged against her will to the stage by Kaito, while Miu asked Kaede for her company on the floor.

"Hey! SHUMAI! Wanna dance with me?" I asked.

Shumai blushed and took my hand.

I wraped my arms on his shoulders and he rest his hands on my waist.

And then, the magic happened.

The time seemed to stop while we danced. Our perfectly coordenated moves were slow and rytmic.
I held him closer and he did the same.

The harmony between us... Made my heart beat faster.

It felt like a dream I hope i'm not waking up from.

We moved from side to side, staring at each others eyes.

It was beautiful.
It was perfect.
It was what I always wanted.

A simple dance.

The music started to slow down.

But before I could let go the detective...

Shuichi grabed my face and kissed me on the lips.