35- Wierd gift

Sorry for the delay ;)

Kokichi's Pov:

That's it. For now, we're gonna wait until something happens. Perfect. Wasn't this kind of mentalaty that alowed all the deaths that occurred so far to take place? Hoping that no one would kill, and then... Wamnn! A dead body is descovered.

Anyways... Even if I totaly know that this plan will never work, I still want to believe that we all have a chance of getting out of here alive.

"Let's... I don't know... Just forget this whole thing and... Watch a movie! Who else wants to come with me to the AV room?" Kaede's happy and calming voice snapped me from my thoghts.

She walked to the door, holding it open. "Come on, it will be fun!"

Slowly, everyone got up and left.

"Welp, I guess I have no choice!" I said to Tsumugui, who, like me, was left behind. "And you're coming too! Can't risk you being killed or something while I'm off guard!"

She faintly smiled. Her eyes met the ground and she mumbled.

"I see. Then, wouldn't be nice if we took some popcorn?" She got up into the kitchen, and I followed.

The room is kinda small, but I guess it has everything a kitchen needs. A fridge, some cabinets, a stove, a microwave (which I broke the first day I got here by accidently putting my mug with a spoon in it) and other things. In the wall, two wooden doors marked where the pantry was. I opened them, searching in the full shelves for snacks.

"Hey partner, sweet or salty popcorn?" I asked.

"Humm... I prefer salty, but take both so the others can choose which one they like the most..."

"What? Salty popcorn are sooo boring! Sweet is always better! But ok, lets take both."

I took the packages and threw a few other snacks and drinks to Tsumugui. Soon, we were walking to the AV room.

Knok knok~

Tsumugui knocked at the door, but no one opened it. So I slid the red door...

"NO! LETS WATCH THIS ONE!"

"Iruma! Please stop yelling!"

The room was a fucking mess. Miu was screaming at Korekyo, holding a DVD on her hands.

"Hey hey! What the fuck is goin' on?"
I also yelled, waving my arms in top of my head to catch their attention.

"We are trying to choose a movie, but Iruma over there can't accept the fact that we don't want to watch +18 one." Kibo explained.

"Come on! This guy wants to watch a boring documentary about dead people! My option is much more intresting!" She refuted.

"Why don't we let Ouma and Shirogane choose? They surely have a better taste than Miu. And most of us are ok with anything, so I guess it's fair" Maki suggested.

"Hum... Kokichi, is up to you. No one here would like the kind of films I do." Tsumugui said.

Oh, I guess I'm still a leader. But instead of leading an organization to rule the world, I'm leading some teenagers in what movie to watch.

"Alrighty then... Lets watch this one!" I took one DVD from the shelf and Kaede turned off the lights.

I must admit that I was selfish as hell. I chose a movie that brought me some comfort. Somehow... Whatching a decumentary about bugs remebered me of him... And I think the others understood that, since no one complained about it.

I own you soo much

I know this cinema thing was supposed to get our minds out of this game idea. But I can't just ignore what happened, and now that I know that, perhaps, I will see Gonta once more... I want to compensate tha pain I put him through by giving him people he can talk to about what he loves the most. Stupid, I know. But the big guy deserves it.

The movie ended, and the people in the room began to leave. Well, not everyone. Shuichi had fall asleep in the confy couch.

Should I wake him up? No, he probably didn't sleep well last night, so he must be exausted.

But... I can't just leave him alone. Not now that everyone would be intrested in killing to get out of here... I can't risk my beloved to be taken away from me.

I took a blanket from a basket in the corner of the room and spread it over him.

I couldn't help but to admire Shuichi. He is so inteligent, so honest... But somehow so dense.

You're everything I always wanted to be...

I sat next to him and played a few more DVD's.

Time skip!

Shuichi's Pov:

Hum?

I woke up in the AV room? Oh yeah... I must have slept during almost half of the film we were watching...

I rubbed my eyes while getting up and screached my arms.

"Hey Shumai! Did ya sleep well?"

I turned arround. How did I not notice that I wasn't alone? Kokichi was on the same couch I woke up in, staring at the TV. He turned it off with the controler he had in hands and also got up.

"Ouma! Why are you still here?" I looked at my wristwatch. "It's already 8 pm!"

"Did you really think I would leave my hot detective by himself? I don't want you to die just yet! Remeber what I said to Monokuma? I wont let anyone else die here."
He grinned.

"T-thank you. That means a lot."

Was he really worryed about me?

"Oh, and Shuichi." He took something out of his pocket. "I've been wanting to give you this for a while." He threw something to my hands.

"That my dear Saihara, is from... A huge friend of mine. I want you to have it."

I inspected the item. It was a keychain. In it's edge, a white dice swung slowly.

"But Kokichi, if it is from a friend, you shouldn't be giving it to someone else!" I extended my hand to him, but the boy shoke his head.

"It was really important to me. But I wont need it for now on. And, if both of us leave this hell alive, you can return it to me when you become a part of Dice! After all, you can actualy return it to my friend, since he is also a part of the gang!"

He let out a cute laugh before walking to the door.

"Remeber Shumai. That thing took me out of a lot of troble. Perhaps it will do the same for you, so if you ever need my help, that keychain might be your truth. See ya!". He slamed the door shut.

Kokichi is surely saying some wierd stuff today...
I better sleep for now and tomorrow i'll figure this out.

Hello ;3 first of all, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING it will all make sence in the end (i hope). Second, I'm sorry for the last two chapters being so ... Rushed? I'm trying to end this fic as fast as possible since i'm afraid that if I don't I might stop writing because of lack of motivation ;)

       BUT i promise I will end it,    thanks to you and your support!
Thank u!