5- I own you one

Omg, am I the only one exited about project eden's garden?

Shuichi's Pov:

When Kokichi woke up, he stared at me, confused.
Then, his eyes widened and the boy jumped from de couch just to fall in the ground a few feet from where he was.

"If i were you I wouldn't move that fast. I don't even know how you were able do get out of the pod all by yourself" i said.

"D-did you d-die to?" He questioned, pointing his trembeling finger at me.
But before I could answer, he continued:

"No. No. No. It can't be, I-i... I ended it, my plan.... It failed. Fuck. I'm sorry, I'M SORRY just... Kill me! LET ME GO! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! GET ME OUT"

His words turned to mumbles as Ouma started crying like a little kid.

I couldn't help but to try to calm him down before I can explain him everything that happened-

"A-and now... I c-can't talk to anyone, i can't. I'm all alone, all by myself. Take my life JUST TAKE IT ALREADY!"

My heart broke. He must be saying this because of the shock, right? He doesnt mean it, right?

Kokichi crawled in the floor, his back against the white wall of the dining hall.

We all took our time to heal. And looks like Ouma will too.

After a while, he calmed down and his screams and tears turned into almost loudless sobbs.

"Hey Ouma... It's ok.
You see... After your death, me, Kaito, Yumeno and Maki discovered who the mastermind is, defeated Shirogane in one last trial and left the academy thanks to Keebo's sacrifice.
It turned out that the whole game took place in a virtual world, so no one is really dead.
When we woke up, we found ourselves here, in the same academy we were in that game.
You were the last one to get out of the pod, me and the other survivors did it a month ago... We thought you were dead" I couldn't prevent a tear from rolling down my cheek as i said the last sentence. Still, i tryed to smile to the sobbing boy on the ground.

Kokichi's eyes stared at mine in desbelief.

"Y-you're lying, you m-must be. Is this a r-revenge?"

"It's nothing more than the truth" I asured him.

"So... I didn't kill anyone... haha". His shaking laugh felt... Genuine. A desperate laugh of someone who lost everything.

"Do you want to talk to anyone?" I asked him. But Ouma kept looking down at the floor. I'll take that as a no.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?"

He slowly nodded. And so I did. I walked him to the dorms unit, were 16 doors appeared in the walls. Kokichi then made his way to the one with his name writen on.

"If you need anything just ask." I said, as he weakly smiled and closed the door.

...

I can't believe it... He's alive... I'm glad... After he calms down, i must talk to him. About everything.

Kokichi's Pov:

...

I'm so tired. I need to sleep.

I layed on the huge bed at the center of the bedroom.

So... Everything was a simulation. I feel so stupid. I did all that... For nothing. I killed Gonta and Miu for nothing. I made them all hate me for nothing. It was all for nothing.

I have to talk to them. To apologise. But i know they wont accept it. I wouldn't forgive myself either. But i have to.

I tryed to sleep, but my mind wouldn't allow that. It's... To much to digest. After a few hours, my body gave up to the tiredness and finaly let me rest...

Yeah... This chapter is kinda bad and small, i'm sorry... Anyways see you in the next one :3