Epilogue 1

December 18th, 1997
11:34pm

Veronica sat on the couch, watching Child's Play 2 with Randy.

"Man, that eyeball scene gets me every goddamn time." She laughed.

"Yeah, that's a great scene. One of the best ones, if I might say so myself." Randy chuckled.

Veronica rested her head on Randy's shoulder, shoving a handful of popcorn into her mouth. She yawned, "Other than that, this movie isn't scary."

"Whatever, it's got the gore factor." Randy argued.

"Man, shut your trap. It's not even that gorey, compared to real life shit." Veronica sighed.

Randy glanced at her and sighed too, "Hey, let's try and forget about the past. Everything that occurred a year ago shouldn't impact us today, y'know? We need to live in the now, not then."

Veronica smiled, "Thanks, man. You know, you're not as stupid as you seem."

"Oh gee, thanks." Randy scoffed and got up to go get more popcorn.

"Anytime, bub." Veronica beamed and continued to watch the movie.

Little did she know, she was being watched. Every move she made was seen by a pair of desperate dark brown eyes.

Those eyes flickered all over her, noticing everything about her that had changed.

Her face was rounder and more plump, her hair was longer but cut in a shaggy style, along with bangs that hid her eyes, and her style had changed. She always used to wear outfits similar to Tatum's. But right now she wore a tie-dye shirt over a white long-sleeved shirt, along with a pair of khaki carpenter styled cargo pants with lots of pockets and spaces for tools. Her outfits now were more masculine, she had most definitely changed. Old Veronica never would have touched clothes like that.

The eyes that watched her became upset when they noticed the small roll she held in her left hand, a lighter in her right.

She lit the small roll and began to smoke it. A second pair of eyes joined and watched Veronica through the window.

"Hey, Randy. Get me some candy, would ya?" She hollered, not taking her eyes off of the television.

"Sure thing." The boy called from the kitchen.

There was a knock from the door, Veronica got up to get it.

The eyes watched as she opened the door for a brunette haired boy. Someone the eyes didn't recognize.

Veronica hugged him and he planted a kiss on her forehead.
Both sets of eyes grew enraged, who was this guy?!

The two snuggled up on the couch, Veronica laid in his lap and he slowly stroked her hair.

Randy returned to the living-room with popcorn and candy. He sat in the chair near the two, giving them their space.

Veronica got up and switched the movie out for A Nightmare on Elm Street, then curled up next to the unfamiliar brunette.

They cracked jokes and laughed, Veronica and the new brunette kissed every once and a while, continuously flirting through-out the movie. The three remained completely oblivious to the fact that they were all being stared at by two sets of eyes. One brown and one blue.

End...