28. Closer

A/N: Yes the title is inspired by a NIN song 😔
October 17, 1998
9:01pm
Smut Warning (I fixed it guys 🥰🥰)

Veronica sat, waiting for Billy to return home. He was never this late, she began to worry.

The food was now cold as she sat alone at the table. She sighed quietly and nervously bounced her leg.

10:59pm

Veronica was nearly in tears, where was he? Was he okay? What if he got caught...

Just then the door burst open and Billy stumbled in. Veronica shot up.

"Veronica...?" His voice cracked.

"Billy! Oh god... I was so scared..." She let out a cry and hugged him.

"I was scared too..." He mumbled, his voice wavering. Veronica looked up at him, "Why...? What happened?"

"I received a call while I was out, on my hand-held phone... The one I used to use back in Woodsburrow..." He said, "They said they would come for you... and take you away from me..."

Veronica hugged him tighter, sniffling. "So I stayed out and kept watch, then I received another call saying they were at the door to take you away from me..." Billy whispered, holding her tightly against him.

"I'm okay," She said, "I'm here." Veronica cupped his face in her hands, "I'm here..."

Billy held her against him once again, "I just love you so much..." He said, quietly.

"I know..." Veronica whispered, wiping the tears from her eyes. Billy smashed his lips against hers and kissed her aggressively. She matched his energy.

His hands roamed all over her body, eventually lifting her up and carrying her into his room, setting her on his bed.

She breathed in heavily as he climbed on top of her, kissing her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

He removed his shirt, revealing his toned body. Veronica wanted him... bad.

She took off her sweater, leaving her only in a red bra. He swallowed thickly, he hadn't seen this much of her ever before.

"Are you sure...?" He asked, swallowing thickly. She nodded with a grin.

He began to unbuckle his belt, letting his jeans drop to his ankles, leaving him in only a pair of plaid boxers.

Veronica slid off her jeans and kicked them to the floor, only wearing a matching set of red undergarments.

Billy took in a shaky breath, "Before we start..." He began, "Did you and Mickey ever... you know... do it...?"

Veronica shook her head, "No. It's... it's my first time..." She lied. Her and Mickey had gone all the way more times than Veronica could count, but she didn't dare admit that to Billy. She couldn't...

Billy grinned before sliding down Veronica's underwear, then removing his own. He ducked between her legs and flicked his tongue up the slit of her wet clitoris. Veronica gasped and looked down at him, he came back up and smirked at her.

He positioned himself over her and then slowly entered her heated sex. Veronica let out a loud yelp, it hurt... yet it felt so good.

Billy let out a loud groan as he shoved his entire length into her, Veronica let out a small squeak. She was tight around his member, not yet adjusting to his size.

He began to add motion, thrusting in and out of her. This was everything for him, all he ever wanted and more. "F... Fuck..." She let out a soft moan. He grunted with every thrust, his hands gripped the sheets as he continued to pound into her.

The sound of skin against skin filled Billy's room along with the moans escaping his mouth with each thrust into Veronica.

He soon picked up the pace, pumping in and out of her even harder. Veronica arched her back, breathing heavily.

Beads of sweat formed on both of their bodies as Billy continued to pound away at Veronica's throbbing vagina. He leaned down and his chest came in contact with hers, he kissed her on the lips pressed his lips all down the side of her neck.

He pushed himself up off her and smirked at her, "You look so fucking hot right now..."

Veronica closed her eyes and chuckled breathily, she arched her back once more. Sweat dripped down from Billy's forehead and onto Veronica's face.

He pulled out of her and flipped her over onto her stomach, he re-entered her heated pussy from behind. She moaned loudly.

Billy wrapped one arm around her chest and the other around her neck and leaned in towards her ear, "You're mine..." He whispered.

"I'm yours..." She mumbled into the bedsheets. His sweaty chest was pressed against her back as he continued to pound her from behind.

His breathing began to get heavy and unsteady, his thrusting grew faster until Veronica felt his balls tighten against her ass.

Billy stopped thrusting and laid still on top of her, his cock still inside her. She felt it pulsating. Billy let out one last loud moan and came inside of her, completely filling her up before collapsing beside her.
Billy panted heavily beside her, he rolled onto his side and placed his hand on her back, rubbing it softly.

"I love you, Billy..." Veronica whispered.

"I love you too, Veronica..." He whispered back. He finally had what he wanted, he had Veronica. She was all his now, and his only...

A/N: Okay guys, the chapter has been revised and I think it's a lot better, considering I have never wrote smut before soooooo... Anyways, a new chapter is on it's way and the title will be "The Fire" just a lil sum sum to keep yall excited.