38. He's Back...

TW: Slight Smut

"26 year old Mickey Altieri, was found not guilty of the crimes committed at Windsor College after new evidence proves it was the work of Billy Loomis and Stu Macher, who are still on the run and suspected of kidnapping 25 year old Veronica Rodriguez. Altieri is now being released after medical evaluation deemed him not insane and evidence proving him not guilty."

Veronica heard it loud and clear. Mickey was out. Billy and Stu were sitting on the sofa and looked at each other, Veronica took a step back and the floorboards creaked.

Both of the boy's heads shot her way. Stu jumped up and ran towards her, "Ronnie... baby... I promise we won't let him get to you..."

Billy got up and walked over to Veronica, placing a hand on her arm, "We'll keep you safe, Veronica."

Veronica knew that if she said what she wanted to they'd be angry. She didn't want them to be angry. She knew what they could do...

"I don't think he'll hurt me... Mickey loved me." Veronica replied, looking at both boys.

Billy's brows furrowed, "You don't know that. Veronica, you don't know what he'll do if he finds you."

"Yes, I do." Veronica said, standing her ground. "Mickey wouldn't hurt me, we loved each other! We shared things with each other, things you'll never know about."

Billy's nostrils flared, he was pissed.

Veronica decided to further the conversation, "In fact, he was the one that I did it with first..." Now she'd really done it, she struck a nerve. Billy looked like a lion about to attack its prey.

Stu pushed him back, "Dude, chill. It's not a big deal..."

Billy scoffed and glared at the two, "I'm going out..." He snarled, walking towards the door and grabbing his jacket, he slammed the door shut on his way out.

Veronica sighed in relief, looking up at Stu, who shrugged.

The two interlocked hands, then went off to Stu's room.

Stu put on a movie and the two decided to use some random string Stu had to make matching bracelets.

"Billy still has that bracelet you bought him..." Stu said, weaving green, brown and navy blue together.

Veronica looked up at him, "He does?"

Stu nodded, "He keeps it under his pillow."

Veronica looked down at her hands, Guilty... God why do I feel guilty...

"He treated you really badly, Ronnie... You shouldn't feel bad... I'm sorry that you're here... Sometimes I wish we had just let you be, it was Billy's idea... I think he really loves you, but not in a healthy way." Stu sighed to himself, continuing to weave the strings into the pattern he wanted for his bracelet.

Veronica looked up at Stu then leaned forward and kissed him.

Stu looked at her in shock. Then she kissed him again. He tossed his half-finished bracelet aside and climbed on top of Veronica, kissing her all over.

Veronica tugged up Stu's sweater and tossed it to the floor. Leaving his upper body exposed, his silver chain necklace dangled above her face.

Veronica quickly took off her shirt and put it beside her on the bed.

Stu unbuttoned her jeans, then his, and climbed on top of her once more.

This was different. Stu was gentle, really gentle. He was kind and he was cautious.