Chapter 1

Rose-flavored February, the city covered with heavy snow is like cream.

Jiang Yanxi was running hurriedly in the white snow wind with a red paper bag in his hand, when he was suddenly attracted by the light around him.

The clean black short boots gradually slowed down and stepped on the snow with a creak.

Jiang Yanxi was fascinated by the holographic billboard of the bus station shining brightly in the white snow.

The top-level Alpha, perfect enough to break through the imagination of human appearance, was playing with a deep red rose with downcast eyes, and suddenly raised his eyelashes to look at him. His deep eyes were hidden under the thick black eyelash feathers, and he slowly and casually looked at him. Blinking, making one's heart beat faster.

The world superstar in the holographic advertisement seems to be bathing in the snow with him at the moment, like a priceless gem displayed on the street, it seems to be within reach, which makes many unrealistic longings and reveries.

The copywriting on the ad is extremely attractive:

The Alpha I most want to date in the world—2214.02.14 Suhuai fan meeting: I am waiting for you on Valentine's Day. The two female Omega are waiting for the bus, and they have never left this place. advertising screen.

"Before forwarding the official post, I changed all the accounts to koi pictures, and then I realized that my face has nothing to do with the picture." "

Random lucky fans, you know there are 300 million fans on Suhuai, and The probability of winning a lottery ticket is about the same." "

Oh, I did too little to do good deeds in my previous life."

Jiang Yanxi lowered his eyes and silently took out the "big lottery ticket" in his pocket to have a look.

The two girls around him spotted the ticket for the Suhuai fan meeting in his hand at a glance, and the envy in their eyes was about to flow from the corners of their mouths.

Jiang Yanxi felt a burst of physical and mental joy.

Very childish, but very happy.

He's not a showy guy, but this is different.

Suddenly, a car horn sounded.

The window of the black business car fell down, and Lu Yining, who was wearing a delicate suit, waved at Jiang Yanxi, with a surprised tone, "Yanxi, why are you still on the road? Get in the car." Lu Yining

is the Alpha sister of Jiang Yanxi's neighbor's family. She watched him grow up. Now he is the editor in charge.

Jiang Yanxi carefully stuffed the admission ticket back into the compartment of the wallet, hurried over and opened the door to get in the car.

There was plenty of warm air in the car, and Lu Yining felt the chill accumulated on Jiang Yanxi's body, and said in a helpless tone, "Fortunately, I met you, and the signing will start in half an hour, and you don't use a mobile phone, the colleagues at the event venue will definitely I'm already going crazy."

Jiang Yanxi lowered her head and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, it's snowing, so I just wanted to take a walk there... I didn't expect the distance to be farther than expected."

Lu Yining saw the frozen blush on Jiang Yanxi's face, and sighed: "Fortunately, it's not a big problem. They should be nervous about your signing. This new book will definitely set a new sales record." All

writers have a heart as sensitive and fragile as hollow glass, and this one is even more compatible with you. The world doesn't fit in, you don't even use a mobile phone, you put an end to all social software, and your spiritual sensitivity index can reach ten stars.

The publishing company was overwhelmed with gratitude for the legendary best-selling author, who never appeared in public, to agree to a book signing.

Lu Yining saw that Jiang Yanxi was burying her head in the brand new black scarf with a paper towel and carefully drying it.

The snow was too heavy, and some of it inevitably fell into the paper bag.

Lu Yining tried to shift to a lighter topic, "A newly bought scarf? It looks good."

Jiang Yanxi carefully folded the soft scarf and put it back in the paper bag, shaking his head: "It was knitted."

Lu Yining glanced at the date on the car display screen, " Valentine's Day gift? In love?"

"Well, it's a gift." Jiang Yanxi buried half of her fair and bright face in a ginger scarf, sat upright and wrapped in a white down jacket, and answered seriously: "I'm not in love." Lu Yining

understood With a smile, "A gift for confession?"

The car stopped and waited for the red light.

"Yanxi?" Lu Yining was still waiting for an answer.

Jiang Yanxi shook his head, hugged the scarf in the paper bag tightly, and tried hard to find a suitable expression, "It's not a confession, it's just... a gift to express my liking." She

added in a clean voice, "A kind, ordinary I like it."

An ordinary liking whose presence is diminished by the number.

"Ordinary liking?"

Lu Yining laughed, as expected of a writer of romance novels.

Jiang Yanxi raised the corners of his mouth in anticipation, "Well, I'm just a snowflake drifting towards him." The

fine snow fell down like icing on dessert, and sprinkled on the two long lines at the gate of the largest commercial activity center in Zhicheng.

Both teams are basically composed of omega and ba.

Reading novels and chasing stars are the two major recreational activities of contemporary Omega and Ba, and they do not conflict with each other.

Sitting in the car, Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes in shock, flinched suddenly, and asked in the mask, "Why are there so many people here?"

Lu Yining took it for granted: "You don't follow social networks, and you don't have enough influence on yourself. I understand that the account operated by the company for you already has 20 million fans, and these are lucky readers selected by a lottery online."

Jiang Yanxi: "!"

Jiang Yanxi is a standard nerd, and usually stays at home watching anime and writing books.

He only knew that the books he wrote were selling quite a lot, and that there would be so many book fans willing to queue up in the freezing snow in order to meet him, he really didn't expect it.

Looking out of the car window again, his cartoon gingerbread man standing sign is even standing next to the dynamic holographic projection of All People A God

... Didn't change the cat litter..."

Lu Yining got out of the car to block his escape route, grabbed his wrist, and "kindly" led him to the VIP entrance, "Please use the old cat litter for the wronged cat, your book fans will thank you It's."

At 2:14 in the afternoon, the two meet and greets at the Diamond Event Center started on time, and fans began to enter.

Due to the large number of fans, Su Huai's fan meeting was held in the starry sky hall on the first floor, which has the largest space, and the new book signing event of the author Gingerbread Man was held in the sunset hall on the second floor.

The event center has been used to hold various large-scale meetings and conferences for many years. Each zone has different virtual scenes, and each scene is so realistic that it seems to be transferred to another time and space.

Jiang Yanxi wore a mask, only revealing a pair of beautiful honey-colored eyes, not daring to raise her head to meet the book fans, and nervously took the book from the first book fan.

Open the title page, carefully sign your pen name, and carefully draw a cute little gingerbread man.

"Come on, teacher," said Omega, a girl in a middle school uniform, blushing with excitement. "Every book of yours touches me. It is your books that make me look forward to love. Everyone is a snail waiting for a rainy day." Jiang

Yanxi He froze for a moment, summoned up the courage to raise his head and look at the book fans, handed back the signed book with both hands, and smiled meekly under the eyes under the thick long eyelashes, "Thank you, you have to work hard." The girl was too emotional, turned

around He accidentally touched the coffee cup on the table, and the steaming coffee spilled on the back of Jiang Yanxi's hand.

The staff frantically found a tissue, and the girl looked panicked and at a loss, "I'm sorry!"

Jiang Yanxi ignored her hand, took the tissue and immediately handed it to the girl, "Sorry, I made your clothes dirty."

The girl looked The pure eyes that reflected the afterglow of the warm sunset froze for two seconds. As an Omega, her heart beat inexplicably faster.

Seeing the back of Jiang Yanxi's white hand that was burned red, the girl hurriedly bowed and apologized, "I'm fine, is your hand okay?"

Jiang Yanxi then looked down at the back of her hand, and shook her head: "It's okay."

The girl took a breath, Another burst of heartbeat.

Lu Yining immediately wiped Jiang Yanxi's hands with a piece of paper, bent down and whispered in his ear: "There are still a lot of book fans behind, please hurry up, otherwise many people will come here for nothing..."

Jiang Yanxi nodded seriously: " Hmm."

The screams from the Suhuai Fan Club downstairs even spread to the Sunset Hall, Jiang Yanxi looked in the direction of the gate, and the envy in his eyes almost flowed to the book.

His autograph session will only last for two hours, while Su Huai's fan meeting will last for three hours.

His original plan was to attend Su Huai's fan meeting as soon as the signing was over, so he specially prepared a small Valentine's Day gift for Su Huai.

But now...

Jiang Yanxi looked up at the book fans who kept coming in, looked at the scarf in the bag from the corner of her eye, and sighed anxiously.

Since he signed every signature very carefully, it took nearly an extra hour to sign the last book.

A celebration banquet was arranged at the back of the publishing house. Jiang Yanxi stood up and looked at his watch. Su Huai's fan meeting will end in ten minutes.

Lu Yining picked up his paper bag, glanced at the scarf inside, and asked, "I brought all the gifts for Valentine's Day, why didn't I send them out? Didn't the recipient come?" Jiang Yanxi took the paper bag,

holding Take out the scarf inside.

He didn't know what he was nervous about.

Obviously, it just needs to be mixed in the "heavy snow" drifting towards the seniors like on Valentine's Day four years ago, and give the gift without anyone noticing.

"Yanxi, let's take a group photo!" Lu Yining dragged him to the side of the gingerbread man who was in charge of warming up the signing.

Jiang Yanxi stared at the gingerbread man doll with blazing eyes, and slowly raised the corners of his mouth.

A strange thing was mixed under the purple starry sky in the starry sky hall.

The Suhuai fans who lined up looked back curiously at the gingerbread man doll in the last row, covering their mouths and snickering.

Jiang Yanxi has a "snail shell", so she doesn't care about other people's eyes at all.

It's like some people wear sunglasses to cover their unconfident eyes, and they will become bold inexplicably.

Su Huai on the stage was shining.

The bright light of the virtual starry sky shines on everyone fairly, but the light on Su Huai's body is even brighter.

No fan can insist on staring at the world's best Alpha for more than three seconds.

Su Huai is very fond of fans, and will generously fulfill some small wishes of fans.

The red-faced Omega handed the Valentine's Day gift to Su Huai, only took one look at him before being quickly looked away, "Huaihuai must work hard! Please, please call me baby!" Su Huai sat behind the table, wearing a white shirt

. He rolled up his sleeves a little, clasped his chin with his hands with beautiful bones, raised his eyes from an approachable angle, and looked at the nervous girl, with a calm tone and a low and pleasant voice: "Baby." The whole team screamed

softly stand up.

The stimulation was overloaded, Omega's head burst into smoke, and he left with hands and feet like a malfunctioning wind-up toy.

The next fan excitedly stood in front of Su Huai with a gift.

"Huaihuai, I escaped today's blind date just to see you, I, I love you! Please interlock your fingers with me!"

Su Huai separated his slender and sexy fingers, inserted them into the fans' fingers and pressed them lightly. "Apologize to your blind date for me."

Another fan was attacked by "Su Nengli" and left with hands and feet, smoking.

The next fan gingerbread man puppet cautiously moved two steps forward, was stopped by the staff, and kindly told, "Please wait a moment, Huaihuai needs to rest."

Jiang Yanxi looked through the transparent partition on the puppet clothes Staring blankly at Su Huai who was close at hand, the pounding heartbeat made his ears numb.

Su Huai suddenly raised his long eyelashes and gave him a casual glance.

The paper bag in Jiang Yanxi's arms was pinched and made a crackling sound.

Su Huai took a sip of coffee, and looked at the next fan with great interest - the cute and silly gingerbread man doll.

The manager went to Su Huai's side and whispered: "It's time, Zhishi will have a special Valentine's Day live broadcast, and the fans in the back will compensate for the specially signed gifts for Valentine's Day." Jiang Yanxi was the closest, and after hearing what the manager said

, Suddenly, it was like being splashed from head to toe by a bucket of ice water.

"Yeah." Su Huai put down his water glass, his eyes still on the gingerbread man, "the last one."

Jiang Yanxi came back from the dead, and was released by the staff as the last fan to participate in the Valentine's Day event. His mind went blank. Walk up to Su Huai.

Su Huai looked at him with the charming and gentle gaze when facing fans, but the temperament he exuded still had a kind of sharpness and strength that top Alphas could not touch.

The assistant handed Su Huai a small gift for the Valentine's Day event. Su Huai picked up the pen and prepared to sign it.

Seeing that Jiang Yanxi did not speak for a long time, Su Huai glanced at him, took the initiative to interact with the fans who were not good at expressing, raised the corners of his mouth handsomely, and guided, "May I know your name?" Jiang Yanxi was awakened by seeing Su Huai

clearly The back of the face burned badly.

He immediately handed the prepared name strip to Su Huai with both hands, and whispered nervously: "My name is Jiang Yanxi."

Su Huai's hand that took the note paused slightly, saw the name on the note clearly, and raised his eyes again He glanced at the silly and cute gingerbread man.

Jiang Yanxi in the puppet costume was so stared at by Su Huai that he stopped breathing.

Su Huai quickly looked away, lowered his eyelashes normally, and signed on the red event gift box for Valentine's Day.

Jiang Yanxi breathed a sigh of relief, as he expected, the senior really won't remember his little snowflake.

There was an inexplicable emptiness in his heart.

Under the protection of the doll costume, Jiang Yanxi boldly and greedily sucked the face of the male god within a distance of tens of centimeters, as if to count every eyelash of Su Huai, and couldn't look away to see the content of the signature.

I don't know if there will be a chance to stand so close to the real senior again in this life, he doesn't want to leave any regrets.

Su Huai handed the signed gift box to Jiang Yanxi: "What else can I do for you?"

Jiang Yanxi shook his head, clumsily handed the gift paper bag he prepared in his hand to Su Huai's assistant, took the gift box, whispered Said: "Thank you, Happy Valentine's Day."

Finally sent the gift, Jiang Yanxi didn't dare to be greedy anymore, she held the gift box and lowered her head contentedly, turned around and was about to leave.

Su Huai was a little surprised and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Every fan before him made the best use of the opportunity to interact with him, but the last one ran away without saying a word.

Just as Jiang Yanxi turned around, someone grabbed her hand. Before she could react, a big hand pressed her back and pushed her forward.

The vision of the doll suit dimmed, and the thick plush material on the forehead was slightly dented inward.

Amidst screams full of jealousy, Su Huai leaned across the table and hugged the soft gingerbread man, and gave the last fan benefits of the Valentine's Day event to the surprised eyes of fans and staff.

He planted a kiss on the forehead of the gingerbread man's doll suit.

The warm Alpha pheromone is like a gust of summer wind in August, carrying the fragrance of sun-baked vanilla, gently embracing Jiang Yanxi's senses.

It is Suhuai's sss-level pheromone, summer grass.

Jiang Yanxi hid in the dim doll costume blankly, still not realizing what happened.

He could only hear a voice passing through layers of hustle and bustle, like the white moonlight piercing through the mist, vibrating in his ears with a deep and sexy voice.

"Happy Valentine's Day, coward."