Chapter 33

Jiang Yanxi was so touched by the gentle smile in Su Huai's eyes that he was about to smoke, and his glands were burning hot.

Senior...why are you so nice.

Soon we arrived at the local restaurant Jiang Yanxi chose.

As soon as he entered the door, Jiang Yanxi was impressed by the fresh and unique decoration style of the restaurant. The large area of ​​white and fresh colors, as well as the ingenious collocation of decorations such as metal glass, made his eyes feel extremely comfortable, and the charming aesthetics of R Island rushed to his face. .

In addition, he met Ji Yu who was already seated with Shao Wenyu in surprise.

Shao Wenyu waved happily: "Hey, what a coincidence, let's put together a table?"

Su Huai: "..."

Ji Yu put his face on his hands in a sweater and said with a smile: "I just said, we will meet again soon, R The island is really too small."

Jiang Yanxi is happy simply because of the tacit understanding between friends.

I chose a store with Ji Yu!

Of course Su Huai didn't want to be disturbed on the date, but he still endured the urge to take Jiang Yanxi away directly, and asked his opinion normally, "Do you want to go together?" Jiang Yanxi asked happily

: "Can you?"

At the corner of his mouth, he helped Jiang Yanxi pat off the snow on his coat with doting eyes, met his expectations, and took him to Ji Yu and their four-person table to sit down.

If you do not get a credit card, the meal expenses during the trip will be borne by the program team.

After ordering, Su Huai helped Jiang Yanxi take off his thick coat, shook Jiang Yanxi's hand, poured him a glass of warm water to warm his hands, and reminded: "It's a bit hot, don't drink it yet." Jiang Yanxi thanked Su

Huai Looking at each other, Su Huai smiled and patted his head.

The two people on the opposite side couldn't bear to look directly at each other.

Shao Wenyu immediately regretted it: "Is it too late to let you go now? How about we go?"

Jiang Yanxi looked at him innocently: "?

" A perfect gentleman's smile, "Just kidding, it's my honor to have lunch with the first love of all people."

Ji Yu secretly sneered: "..."

Su Huai: "..."

Jiang Yanxi asked Ji Yu curiously: "You guys?" Is the luggage task also going to island A?"

Ji Yu: "It should be the same, did you also build a snowman last time?" Jiang

Yanxi: "Yes."

Shao Wenyu was depressed when he thought of the last task, and said meaningfully Glancing at Ji Yu: "It's too difficult, I finally piled one up, and in a blink of an eye someone 'accidentally' smashed it to pieces for me, why do you think it's such a coincidence?" Ji Yu casually lowered his thick eyelashes and drank

. Shui smiled harmlessly and said, "Brother, didn't you say that you can forgive good-looking people for doing anything wrong?"

Ji Yu turned to him and smiled brightly, "Is it because I'm not good-looking enough?"

Shao Wenyu didn't Losing his temper, he said sincerely: "It's so beautiful, you can dance on my head."

Ji Yu put away his smile, looked away with disinterest, and said lightly: "That's really a pity, I'm just an actor."

Jiang Yanxi heard the hidden confrontation in the conversation between the two this time, and watched their wonderful "performance" with hands resting in novelty.

Kang Yeon-hee is full of freshness about the four-person date with friends.

This is a scene that he never dared to imagine before, and he never thought that one day he could do it.

Really... so interesting.

Su Huai sat beside Jiang Yanxi quietly, observing his reaction with a smile.

Su Huai was not very interested in such a date that was disturbed by others, but he was really happy to see Jiang Yanxi, and he began to feel the joy from this special date.

Because the peak dining period has passed, there are not many customers in the store. Outside the transparent floor-to-ceiling windows is a beautiful street with heavy snowfall, which is cozy and healing.

Most of the time, Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu were talking, and Jiang Yanxi listened with interest.

Occasionally, Su Huai would lean into Jiang Yanxi's ear and whisper something to him. Jiang Yanxi would nod or shake his head after listening, and then smile peacefully at Su Huai. Su Huai patted his head.

When the meal was served, a sumptuous lobster feast covered the table.

It's time for dog food again.

Su Huai concentrated on feeding the little white rabbit, because the little white rabbit is now in a special period, and the choice of feed is also very careful.

Jiang Yanxi still couldn't eat any more after eating a little.

Su Huai stopped feeding, and wiped his hands with a hot towel, "The chocolate here is very famous, I'll buy some and put it in the car, and I can eat it when I'm hungry on the way." Jiang Yanxi was obediently taken care of by Su Huai with

embarrassment , looking forward to and regretting: "But we haven't got the card yet."

Su Huai: "Let's discuss it, it should be ok."

He said calmly and looked at Cheng Yue who was resting and eating with the staff at another table.

Cheng Yue looked at Lu You, and Lu You nodded.

In this issue, I can take special care of Jiang Yanxi, and it is not a big problem to buy some chocolates.

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai happily.

The two people on the opposite side were eating the soft and sweet lobster meat tastelessly, as if they could make a crunchy sound from chewing.

Ji Yu & Shao Wenyu: "..."

Dog food is really delicious.

After unlocking the delicious lobster on Island R, the two groups of CPs set off separately.

Su Huai took Jiang Yanxi to a candy store that only appeared in fairy tales, and bought a paper bag full of various chocolates and candies that Jiang Yanxi wanted to eat.

The program group bought the bill.

Jiang Yanxi happily boarded the car with the paper bag in her arms, and the two finally officially started their trip to Island R.

Because Island R is famous for its magnificent and magnificent ice and snow natural landscape, this date is also a self-driving tour mainly to appreciate the natural scenery. The program team did not arrange any date tasks in the city.

Su Huai slowed down the car and drove out of the main city, so that Jiang Yanxi could enjoy the cityscape of the main city of Island R along the way.

Jiang Yanxi looked out of the car window curiously.

Because Island R advocates natural aesthetics, there are almost no high-rise buildings that obstruct the view.

On both sides of the road are exquisite small houses painted in various colors, and the roofs are covered with thick snow.

Even after Christmas, snow-covered Christmas trees are planted at the entrances of some shops, mistletoe and bells tied with red ribbons are hung on the glass doors of wooden frames of various colors, and the bells will make a crisp and melodious sound when customers open the door .

The natives of Island r never use umbrellas in snowy weather.

The local residents have long been accustomed to the climate here, and they wear thin clothes. Some passers-by even wear trench coats and ripped jeans smartly.

Jiang Yanxi can tell the difference between locals and outsiders just by looking at the demeanor and appearance of these passers-by.

Most of those who wear thick clothes and use umbrellas to cover the snow are foreign tourists who come for sightseeing.

Island R has more snow days than sunny days in winter and spring, so the attitude towards this kind of heavy snow disaster is also very lax.

In addition to the snow on the roads, professional snow removal vehicles are always cleared 24 hours a day to ensure traffic safety. The snow on the sidewalks is so thick that there are no sanitation workers to remove the snow. The residents here consciously sweep the snow in front of their doors. By the way Use the swept snow to pile up all kinds of cute and lovely snowmen at the door.

The few pedestrians stepped on the snowy road without a trace of variegation in the face of the heavy snow, walking back and forth with calm expressions.

You can often see adults carrying reusable shopping bags and pulling cute children on children's sleds passing by.

Ice and snow have become the normal background of life on this island, and the city has become a natural ice and snow amusement park.

Jiang Yanxi couldn't help sighing in a low voice: "It's amazing."

Su Huai raised the corner of his mouth: "It's too early to say, there are more amazing things in the future."

Just seeing the most ordinary scenery of Island R, Jiang Yanxi has already been fascinated by the world. Another lifestyle shock.

These are the wonderful pleasures of travel that cannot be truly felt by looking at photos or travel notes.

Thinking of something, Jiang Yanxi downloaded Island R's "special product" - the Aurora Forecast app on his mobile phone. Because the whole area is snowing, the probability of observing the aurora on Island R tonight is very small.

Jiang Yanxi sighed softly with regret, "Although the snow here is also very beautiful, you won't be able to see the aurora when it snows." In such

weather, Su Huai couldn't realize his wish, so he could only comfort him: "I'll bring the aurora with you in the future." Come and see, you will definitely see it."

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a while.

This is the second time the senior has promised to take him out on a trip again...

Although there is a very small possibility that Su Huai said this just to comfort him, Jiang Yanxi somehow believes that as long as Su Huai makes such a promise, he will definitely will fulfill this promise.

All regrets were swept away in an instant.

Jiang Yanxi suddenly remembered something, opened the small bag on the shoulder, looked at the small paper bag inside, and looked at Su Huai hesitantly.

Su Huai noticed Jiang Yanxi's gaze, took the time to look at him, and asked worriedly, "You're not feeling well?"

Jiang Yanxi shook his head slowly, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly in hidden thoughts: "I'm fine."

Su Huai had already driven out of the car After leaving the city, I boarded the suburban expressway, which was covered in white.

There is no safety guardrail on the suburban highway here, and the vision is very blurred. The horizon is blurred by the snow, because the rolling snow is too heavy, and occasionally small stones crackle on the car window.

Fortunately, the cars on Island R all use special protective glass, and it is rare for the windows to be smashed.

During this self-driving tour, Su Huai did not dare to be distracted for a moment. He focused on the road conditions and slowed down the speed.

Because Jiang Yanxi was still in the car, he was very cautious.

Jiang Yanxi didn't dare to disturb him, and looked out the window obediently and quietly at the vast white world.

There are no trees in the outskirts here. It is flat and covered with white snow, which makes Jiang Yanxi's eyes feel extremely comfortable. The visual fatigue accumulated from writing has been completely cured, and even wearing contact lenses for a long time will not be uncomfortable.

Occasionally seeing some wild animal communities and some miraculous flocks of birds that were obscured by the wind and snow, Jiang Yanxi took out the camera provided by the program group and took pictures in the car, hoping to post them in the travel diary when the trip was over.

When Jiang Yanxi was taking pictures, Su Huai would deliberately slow down the speed of the car, and then slowly increase the speed of the car after he had taken enough pictures.

An hour later, we arrived at the first scenic spot, the sacred glacier waterfall, a national treasure-level natural landscape of R Island, which is listed as a world natural heritage.

Although there are almost no cars on the road, but when we arrive at the scenic spot, there are still many tourists' cars parked in the natural parking lot.

It was windy and snowy outside, so Su Huai helped Jiang Yanxi put on the knitted hat, gloves and scarf carefully in the car.

Fearing that Jiang Yanxi would catch a cold easily during the period of combined fever, she wrapped her tightly, only revealing a pair of clear and moving eyes like small animals.

Jiang Yanxi took a hard breath in the scarf, and said in a muffled voice: "Senior, I can hardly breathe..." "

I'm sorry." Su Huai smiled and loosened his scarf again, and pulled it down, letting him She exposed her nose, "Is this okay?"

Jiang Yanxi, wearing a milky yellow knit hat, took a deep breath, exhaled again, and nodded slightly with a dazed face, "It's okay."

Su Huai: "... "

Su Huai felt itchy, and couldn't help rubbing Jiang Yanxi's face that was so white and tender by the color of the hat through the scarf.

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment, and looked at Su Huai blankly: "???"

"Get out of the car." Su Huai withdrew his hand naturally, put on his hat and scarf, and led him out of the car.

After getting out of the car, Jiang Yanxi was thrown backwards awkwardly by the wind and snow: "!"

Su Huai hugged him from behind in time, straightened him up, and pulled Jiang Yanxi's mitten-wearing hand into her. By the way, tease him: "Don't be blown away by the wind, I will look for you all over the world."

Jiang Yanxi protested in a muffled voice: "It's not a tornado, it's impossible to be blown away..."

Su Huai Tightening the corners of his mouth, "Hold me tight, even a tornado can't blow you away."

Jiang Yanxi glanced at Su Huai lightly, and obediently held Su Huai's hand a little tighter in his pocket.

Su Huai's hot palm temperature could be clearly transmitted through the gloves, and he held him tightly.

As soon as they got out of the car, the two of them heard the crashing sound of the sacred glacier waterfall, and walked over the snow in the direction of the sound.

Because of the heavy snowfall, all the tourists covered their faces tightly, attracted by the stunningly beautiful natural landscape in front of them, and no one noticed them.

Before reaching the edge of the cliff guardrail suitable for viewing, Jiang Yanxi only sighed when he saw the far corner of the waterfall.

The flat and wide blue ice broke a huge gap in the river, and the light blue ice water surged out from under the broken ice, and the arc of gravity tilted spectacularly into the dark blue ice lake under the cliff, shocking Spectacular white water mist.

Su Huai carefully took him to the most suitable place to watch the panoramic view of the waterfall. Under the cliff is the frozen lake. Although there are guardrails, Su Huai still reminded him uneasy: "Pay attention to your feet, don't go any further." Jiang Yanxi obediently stepped

back At one point, leaning on the railing, I stared in shock at the miraculous beauty created by nature in front of me. I was so shocked that I couldn't speak, and I couldn't think of words to describe it.

It is hard to imagine that such a picture will actually appear in front of you.

It's like another planet.

Su Huai stretched out his arms around Jiang Yanxi's arm to protect him, looked at the white frost formed on Jiang Yanxi's slender eyelashes, fearing that the wind would give him a headache, so he helped him pull the hat down a little to protect his forehead.

Jiang Yanxi was too shocked to notice Su Huai's small movements at all.

It took a long time for Jiang Yanxi to come back to his senses. Amidst the sound of the waterfall, he had to step his feet closer to Su Huai's ear and ask, "Senior, do you know why this place is called the Holy Glacier Waterfall?" Su Huai hugged him tightly, bowed his

lips Almost close to his ear, he said: "It is said that the treasures of the gods are hidden at the bottom of this icy lake, because the water here is so cold that those who want to steal the treasures will freeze into ice as long as they jump into the water, so everyone The gods are very relieved to hide their treasures here."

Jiang Yanxi's ears were warmed by Su Huai's lips and gentle voice, and he leaned on the railing carefully and looked down with his heart pounding.

The blue of the ice lake and the blue of the sea water give people a completely different feeling. The blue here seems to be able to feel the extremely cold temperature with the eyes, which makes people feel an instinctive sense of fear.

Jiang Yanxi picked up the camera hanging around his neck and took a few photos in awe.

Not far behind, a tourist asked loudly in English amidst the sound of water: "Excuse me, can I trouble you to take a photo for us?" Jiang Yanxi thought he was calling them

, and looked back, Su Huai followed him .

Instead of asking them, a couple was asking an Asian male tourist wearing a black jacket and holding a professional camera. He looked like a photographer taking photos on a trip, his face was tightly blocked by a hat and scarf.

Jiang Yanxi turned her head back again.

The photographer and tourist kindly chose a suitable location for the couple to take pictures. It was very close to Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai, and helped the couple take pictures with their cameras.

He asked politely in English again, "Mind if I use my camera to take a photo for you?"

The couple enthusiastically cooperated and hugged each other and kissed each other in front of the waterfall.

Jiang Yanxi inadvertently turned her head to take a look, and was shocked by this unaccustomed scene again, and turned her head to look at the couple in the passionate kiss.

With a click, the photographer put down the camera and gestured OK to the couple.

Jiang Yanxi turned her head back in a daze, and heard Su Huai's low and deep voice asking next to her ear: "Are you mentally prepared?"

Jiang Yanxi suddenly remembered something, raised her eyelashes slightly, and immediately lowered her head with a blushing face.

Su Huai observed Jiang Yanxi's reaction thoughtfully, raised his head and patted his head lightly, to reassure him: "Don't be nervous, it's not now."

Jiang Yanxi breathed a sigh of relief, and his gaze towards Su Huai was still a little bit Nervous and faint throbbing, breathing a little faster.

Su Huai couldn't stand Jiang Yanxi's "anticipating" eyes, and his eyes darkened.

Although it wasn't the right time yet, his gaze still unconsciously fell on Jiang Yanxi's scarf covering his lips for a few seconds.

His eyes were hot, as if he was kissing him deeply with his eyes.

The photographer beside him found something when checking the photos, and quickly raised his eyes to Jiang Yanxi, his eyes hesitated.

Jiang Yanxi turned his face away unnaturally, and whispered, "Senior, let's go to the next attraction quickly." "

Okay." Su Huai took Jiang Yanxi's hand and led him to the parking direction.

The cameraman's gaze has been following the two of them suspiciously, only then did he discover a few program photographers following behind them who were so low-key that he hadn't noticed it all the time, frowned thoughtfully, and slowly Follow them to the parking area.

Before getting into the car, Su Huai helped Jiang Yanxi brush off the snow from his coat and hat, opened the door for him, and closed the door gently after he was fully seated.

Jiang Yanxi sat in the car and checked the photos in the camera.

After getting into the car, Su Huai helped Jiang Yanxi take off his hat and scarf, and helped him straighten his forehead hair messed up by the hat.

Jiang Yanxi's cell phone alarm clock rang again.

Su Huai paused, and immediately looked up at him expectantly.

Jiang Yanxi didn't dare to meet Su Huai's eyes, lowered his head, took out a portable medicine box from his bag, and poured out a short-acting inhibitor.

Su Huai's eyes dimmed again, and he poured warm water from the thermos cup and handed it to him, still looking into his eyes, holding the last hope.

Jiang Yanxi took the water glass with downcast eyes, hesitated for a moment, pursed his lips slightly, and said: "...Thank you." The

idle dog looked at Jiang Yanxi with a slight frown after taking the suppressant medicine, and asked, "Is the medicine bitter? "

Jiang Yanxi exhaled softly, endured the bitter taste on his tongue, and whispered: "A little bit."

Su Huai sighed helplessly, took out a chocolate from the paper bag in the candy store, opened the tinfoil wrapper and handed it to Jiang Yanxi's mouth side.

Milky chocolate, mellow and sweet.

Jiang Yanxi ate the chocolate that Su Huai fed him, heaved a sigh of relief, and murmured happily: "It's so sweet."

Su Huai's voice came lightly: "I'm also very sweet."

"Do you want to try it next time?"

The author has something to say: Su Huai: Come on, tell me you want to

see if Xixi will have cubs, don't be afraid, it won't be in the article~

Thanks in 2021-02 -0700:37:04~2021-02-07 23:53:41 During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: I love to eat bozai cake ヾ(@゜b@10 bottles; 3 bottles of Muzimu and Phoenix; 1 bottle of soft; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!