Chapter 12

Jiang Yanxi's eyes were dazed for a moment, and then he and Su Huai looked at each other unconsciously for a few seconds.

After a few seconds, he suddenly turned his face away and began to think seriously.

Which is happier?

Seeing that Jiang Yanxi was thinking so seriously, Su Huai put down the seat, straightened his body and closed his eyes, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised, and said flatly, "Think hard, before you go to the tropical islands in the northern hemisphere, you must have an answer." Jiang Yanxi looked at the girl who was about to fall asleep

. Su Huai blinked blankly.

Staring at Su Huai's eyelashes that looked extraordinarily long when he closed his eyes for two seconds, Jiang Yanxi's ears suddenly felt a little hot, and he immediately retracted his gaze unnaturally.

Jiang Yanxi also leaned back slowly, took a breath, and closed her eyes.

The very faint summer grass pheromone permeates gently.

The heat in Jiang Yanxi's ears was a little hard to calm down, but on the contrary, his cheeks became hot as well.

The senior is sleeping next to him.

Things that you can't even imagine in your dreams are happening in reality.

Su Huai didn't expect that Jiang Yanxi, who originally asked a question as a joke, lost 800,000 brain cells because of this question.

During the eight-hour flight, Jiang Yanxi couldn't fall asleep for a minute.

On the way, he was "woke up" twice by Su Huai and had a delicious meal on the plane.

When the stewardess came to serve, her eyes flicked across the faces of the two with faint excitement.

Ah ah ah ah I like husband and wife!

After the last meal, Su Huai ordered a chocolate ice cream for Jiang Yanxi alone.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes lit up, and he dug a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth, and there seemed to be small white orange blossoms floating upwards on his head.

Su Huai was wearing a black sweater with sleeves rolled up to his arms, propped his chin lazily, and looked at him with a smile, "After so many years, the taste still hasn't changed." Jiang Yanxi was wearing a sweater hat, and turned around with a small spoon in his mouth in

doubt , the slightly widened bright eyes seemed to be asking: How could the senior know?

Su Huai figured it out, but didn't answer, and commented in a vague way: "Only the taste of food is very specific."

Jiang Yanxi: "???"

Su Huai raised his hand and looked at his watch, and there is still an hour to go After landing, he asked: "The time for answering questions is about to expire. Do you have any answers?"

Jiang Yanxi became inexplicably nervous in an instant, swallowed the ice cream, poked lightly on the ice cream with a spoon, and nodded slightly.

Su Huai looked at him expectantly, indicating that he could speak.

Jiang Yanxi lowered his head and concentrated on poking at the ice cream, his licked lips slightly parted, and whispered, "I'm very happy."

Su Huai raised his eyebrows, folded his arms and leaned back, narrowing his eyes slightly: "No opportunism is allowed."

Jiang Yanxi The spoon in his hand paused in embarrassment: "..." It was discovered.

Su Huai looked at his expression amusedly: "You can only choose one."

Jiang Yanxi turned to look at him innocently: "..."

Su Huai: "...you are not allowed to be cute."

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips in embarrassment.

Su Huai couldn't stand Jiang Yanxi's naturally dumbfounded expression. He sighed lightly, raised his hand and patted his head, his eyes softened a little, and kindly reminded him, "Is the ice cream delicious?"

Jiang Yanxi nodded: "Yeah."

Su Huai continued to seduce, and slowly passed the carrot over, asking gently: "Do you still want to eat?"

Jiang Yanxi shook his head: "One serving is enough."

Su Huai: "..."

Su Hai "...not now."

Jiang Yanxi thought for a while, and thought he understood, and immediately said: "I have a lot at home."

Su Huai: "..."

Su Huai put down his hand weakly and kept smiling. : "Well. It's okay, let's eat."

Jiang Yanxi breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to lower his head and eat ice cream happily.

Su Huai continued to prop his chin to see the little rabbit eating peacefully, and laughed silently.

What is he in a hurry for?

The sweater hat is a little too big, Jiang Yanxi always looks down when eating with his head down, and pulls the hat up from time to time.

Su Huai naturally reached out to help him take off his hat.

With a small movement, the bodies of both of them froze at the same time.

Jiang Yanxi's beautiful and fair nape was immediately exposed to the air.

The smooth gland that had not been touched by Alpha appeared brightly in front of Su Huai.

Shao Wenyu's voice suddenly approached loosely from behind: "Yo, I'm coming soon, are you going to change? I have to take off two clothes, or I'll be a steamed bun when I land. My CP is too 'nice' to me." Yes, this dress was chosen for me, absolutely."

Su Huai's eyelids twitched, and he quickly flipped his hat back, tightly covering Jiang Yanxi's sluggish head and neck.

Shao Wenyu walked to Su Huai's side in the next second, and patted Su Huai's shoulder sympathetically: "The love of the first love baby is also very hot, it looks hot to you, and your ears are red, let's go together?" Su Huai's expression was as

usual , took his hand away indifferently, "Go by yourself."

Until the plane landed on the main island of H in the scorching MK archipelago, neither Su Huai nor Jiang Yanxi could get along naturally.

As soon as we got off the plane, the recording of the show officially started.

Su Huai didn't hold Jiang Yanxi's hand anymore, but just raised his hand and pushed him by the shoulder behind him from a polite distance to lead him away from the airport.

The program group's confidentiality work is done very well. There is no crowd of fans at the airport to pick up the airport, only normal passenger flow.

The guests leave the airport through the VIP channel, and can directly arrive at the boarding point without being noticed by tourists.

MK Islands is a world-renowned classic island resort, and it is a tourist season all year round.

It consists of three large islands and several small islands, each with its own characteristics.

Coming out of the airport, the time zone of the MK Islands is already early in the morning, and the Milky Way flows clearly in the pollution-free night sky like a winding hazy band of light.

The hot and humid air in the tropical night is blowing towards the face with the salty sea breeze.

As soon as I got out of the airport, I saw the iconic tall palm trees of the island. Tourists from all over the world came and went with various skin colors and hair colors. They wore bright and refreshing summer clothes, sunglasses with floral shirts, long legs with hot pants, and A and O pretty everywhere.

The expressions of the tourists are all leisurely and relaxed, and their personalities also look flamboyant and energetic.

It seems that it is a crime to bring the troubles of 9 to 5 here, and dull and shy will be banned from entering the country.

Jiang Yanxi has never been abroad since she was a child, and she even left Zhicheng very few times.

It is the first time to travel to a tropical island.

The tension and anxiety brought to him by the strange environment were squeezed to the edge by the strong freshness for a while.

There are only two groups of CP standing on the side of the road and wearing winter clothes, which are out of tune with this fiery world.

Although Su Huai and Shao Wenyu, who are the most well-known, both wore sunglasses, the four people's still eye-catching figures wrapped in winter clothes and their star temperament with their own polished boards quickly attracted the attention of tourists.

The exaggerated shooting team is also impossible to ignore.

The screams became contagious.

"My God! It's God A!! The eighth season of "God's Covenant" was recorded in MK!!" "

I like husband and wife!"

"The second pair of CPs is God of Songs and Ji Yu!! They are all-stars CP!!"

"Hahahaha, they wear a lot of clothes, they must have been adjusted by the show crew!" "It's

right to resign to see the outside world, my life is complete!"

Before the crowd gathered, the two The group CP got their first official dating task card, and quickly got into the two cars prepared by the program group.

The order gradually got out of control, and Jiang Yanxi's novelty was buried by the anxiety of the fearful crowd, and she lowered her head uneasily under the hood of her sweater.

"Huaihuai is so handsome!!"

"God A, I love you!!"

With a coat and scarf on his arms, Su Huai first opened the door for Jiang Yanxi to escort him into the car.

Before getting into the car, he turned his head and smiled charmingly at the fans who had been shouting his name loudly, and made a small gesture.

The fans were stunned, and almost became enraged collectively, covering their mouths with tears in their eyes to suppress the uncontrollable instinctive screams.

The agent assistant team and the program team, which were divided into two groups, also boarded two buses and headed to two shooting locations in different directions.

After the car drove for a while, the noise that made Jiang Yanxi frightened gradually disappeared.

Su Huai seems to be very familiar with the roads here. After getting the task card and seeing the address of the homestay above, he didn't turn on the navigation, and drove into the brightly lit and spacious driveway of Island H with ease.

Seeing the thin layer of sweat oozing from Jiang Yanxi's forehead, Su Huai stretched out his hand to test the temperature of Jiang Yanxi's forehead with his knuckles, and turned up the air conditioner in the sports car, "Is it hot? You can take off your coat." The program group is

now The task of claiming the suitcase has not yet been issued. You must first find the B&B to receive the next task card.

Jiang Yanxi shook his head: "It's okay."

He broke out in a cold sweat, caused by the anxiety just now.

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai's red ears worriedly, and asked in a low voice worriedly: "Is the senior hot?"

Su Huai drove the car on the expressway where he could see the beautiful coastline with ease, and turned his head to comfort him with a smile: "It's okay."

Jiang Yanxi noticed when he got off the plane that Su Huai's ears were always red, which was obviously normal before.

Jiang Yanxi felt that the senior must have been wearing thick clothes for a long time.

The more I think about it, the more I blame myself so much that I can't lift my head, and I don't even have the mood to look at the famous night coastline of the dreamy and mysterious H Island.

I just want to quickly complete the task of claiming the luggage and let the senior change the clothes.

Su Huai concentrated on driving, his breathing gradually became a little heavy, and when Jiang Yanxi looked away, he frowned slightly.

He is indeed hot.

But not the clothes.

The glands at the back of the neck throbbed faintly and became hot.

I can always feel that I am triggered in advance in the approaching susceptible period.