Chapter 47

Su Huai's voice was full of magic power, and it gently soothed all the uneasiness in Jiang Yanxi's heart.

"Baby, don't cry where I can't see."

Jiang Yanxi held his breath and calmed down for a moment, then whispered: "No."

Su Huai laughed softly: "I heard it all."

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips, thinking about something With the excuse of pretending to be himself, Su Huai said firmly, "You can't bear to part with me."

Jiang Yanxi's eyes suddenly lit up, and overwhelming thoughts overwhelmed him in an instant.

"Okay." Su Huai said suddenly, "Then I won't go."

Jiang Yanxi's moist eyes became blank.

"You like my current state, and I will maintain it until the day you take the initiative to ask me to go back to accompany you." "

So you can continue dating me?"

Jiang Yanxi's heart was pounding, and his breathing became slightly rapid.

"Give me some time, and I will take care of everything." Su Huai said calmly, "I said, I will fulfill your wish."

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

"You also said that you will meet my expectations "Su Huai said slowly, "My expectation is that you will always be safe and happy forever." "

Can you help me realize this expectation?"

The water marks on Jiang Yanxi's face became wet again, and he whispered uneasily Say, "But..."

"Trust me."

"Start now, don't think about anything. I promise you, by this time tomorrow everything will be back to how it was."

Although he didn't know how Su Huai wanted to solve this seemingly unsolvable problem by himself, but hearing Su Huai's assurance, Jiang Yanxi's heart inexplicably settled down.

"No." Su Huai paused, and added: "You don't have to think about nothing at all, you can think about me more."

Jiang Yanxi wiped her face with her sleeve, whispered in her heart with red eyes, she was already thinking about it.

Jiang Yanxi didn't make any sound, Su Huai suddenly smiled and said: "I know."

Jiang Yanxi put down his wet sleeves, and whispered in puzzlement: "What?"

"I know you are already thinking of me." Su Huai said with a smile "Because my ears have been burning since I left you, others thought I was sick."

Jiang Yanxi opened his eyes miraculously. "I also know that my little white rabbit is not good and lied to me." Su Huai said helplessly,

"Did I miss the time to take the medicine?"

He entangled his fingers, his eyes fluttered and explained in a low voice: "I slept too deeply, I didn't hear the sound of the mobile phone... But I have already had an injection, so don't worry, senior." Su Huai was silent for a moment, and asked in a low voice: "Inject yourself? Does it hurt?

" Is it?"

Jiang Yanxi is not a person who likes to expose his fragility, and is used to hiding his discomfort in front of others, but for some reason, now in front of Su Huai, he wants to seek attention like a sick child.

"...Mmm." Jiang Yanxi's nasal voice was soft, sounding a little pitiful, "A little bit."

Su Huai's heart beat a little painfully because of Jiang Yanxi's unconscious coquettish tone, and sighed with a heavy snort, " I'm sorry, I didn't do a good job, and I won't let you use strong inhibitors in the future."

"In the future, I will stay at home with you during your combined fever."

Jiang Yanxi hurriedly said, "No need, I can take care of myself."

Su Huai said with a smile, "Then I will keep you by my side all the time, and treat you like a lovely girl." The little white rabbit pendant, others will definitely envy me."

Jiang Yanxi inexplicably had a strange sense of the picture, and was amused by Su Huai, and the corners of his mouth could not help but rise slightly.

Hearing Jiang Yanxi's weak laughter, Su Huai breathed a sigh of relief, "The effect of the powerful inhibitor should last until your symptoms are over, but the side effects are also very strong. I will ask my assistant to deliver dinner to you later. Go back to sleep after eating, and you don't need to take medicine these days."

Jiang Yanxi has been able to accept Su Huai's remote care naturally, and said warmly in her heart: "Well, thank you senior."

Su Huai called from the film crew The phone was actually very busy, a lot of work was put on hold, and Jiang Yanxi had to hang up after coaxing Jiang Yanxi a few words.

Jiang Yanxi was still very worried about Su Huai's affairs, but Su Huai said he could handle it by himself, so Jiang Yanxi chose to trust him.

The burden in her heart was relieved a little, Jiang Yanxi ate the nutritious meal sent by Qingmei, went back to the bedroom and fell asleep with Xiaoyu in her arms.

Jiang Yanxi used a strong inhibitor for the first time, and the effect of the medicine was too strong for him.

This sleep made him sleep until the next afternoon, and when he woke up, Ji Yu had already excitedly sent him countless WINK messages.

Ji Yu: Xixi, go and see!

Ji Yu: Things have turned around!

Ji Yu: The matter of Yang Hai's first stealing was discovered, and God A also apologized and clarified Ji Yu: The victims who were bullied by Yang Hai testified anonymously. It's almost wiped out, the bully biss is in the top three of the hot searches hahaha Ji Yu: It seems that I worry too much, the times are different, this generation of netizens really has principles Got up, luckily it didn't involve you Ji Yu: That's a wonderful

. Is it okay? .jpg

Ji Yu: As expected of God A, the team is too strong, this is probably the most brilliant battle in the history of idol public relations Ji Yu: That is called a beautiful.jpg Jiang Yanxi sat up from the bed in surprise, and immediately opened it to see the progress of the matter

.

Su Huai and Yang Hai dominated the hot searches on this day, and the hot search keywords showed a clear polarization between black and white.

It was a day for a data explosion that went down in history.

At 8:12 in the morning, the victims who were bullied by Yang Hai jointly released a push, exposing Yang Hai's heinous bullying in high school with the video and picture evidence of the victims being coded and voice-changed. bullying crimes, and exposed other accomplices involved in bullying.

At 9:35 in the morning, a well-known gossip blogger broke the news about the "Suhuai bullying" video with effective multi-party evidence, proving that it was Yang Hai who first stole Suhuai's letter, and carefully analyzed the video , using various details to prove that Su Huai did not do anything harmful to this Omega except for taking his belongings.

At 9:50 in the morning, the original blogger who broke the news was forced to blew himself up under the pressure of doubts from the entire network. He confessed that he was paid by another star studio with the surname Z, another Suhuai industry competitor, for posting this video, and once again proved that he shot In this video, I didn't see Su Huai hurting Yang Hai, I didn't even feel the suppressed pheromone released by Su Huai, and there were no insulting words in the whole negotiation.

At 10:20 in the morning, the official account of the Education Bureau forwarded the joint push of the victims of campus bullying, severely condemned the behavior of the campus bullies, and publicized the correct way to deal with campus bullying incidents.

At 10:25 in the morning, Suhuai Studio issued an apology and clarification statement, which was the first positive response to the content of the video, adamant that Suhuai did not bully Omega, but still complained about the inaccuracy when Suhuai took back important personal belongings. Yang Hai, who was shocked by the method, apologized to the fans who were worried about Su Huai.

At 10:30 in the morning, friends in Su Huai's circle spoke out in support of God A, and each posted photos and deeds of Su Huai's usual friendliness and tolerance, which completely helped Su Huai establish an excellent and positive image and personality, and It further sublimated Su Huai's usually too perfect and vague image into a vivid and cordial sublimation.

In just two hours, Su Huai's "black history" was completely wiped out and reversed, and his new fans increased by nearly 10 million, which also made his personal super chat hit an unprecedented explosive popularity.

Even Su Huai's international blockbuster suspense film "Nightless Hour" and the eighth season of "The Covenant of God" that Su Huai had just started filming have skyrocketed in popularity, attracting a wave of excellent publicity.

And the whole process of this reversal did not affect Jiang Yanxi in the slightest.

Jiang Yanxi's hand holding the phone was tightly clenched, but her shoulders finally relaxed completely, and the corners of her mouth slowly raised into a clear arc.

After reading all related topics for an hour and a half, Jiang Yanxi put down her phone, buried her face in Xiaoyu's soft cat belly, who was still sleeping on her belly, and took a deep breath of the cat.

Jiang Yanxi shared her feelings sullenly on Xiaoyu's belly: "Xiaoyu! That's great!"

Xiaoyu lazily opened her eyes, looked up and licked Jiang Yanxi's hair like taking care of her own milk cat.

Another special mobile phone for contacting Su Huai rang a notification tone on the bedside table.

Jiang Yanxi quickly turned around and lay down on the bed, took the phone and clicked on the message.

Su Huai: Poke the little white rabbit.jpg

Su Huai: Still awake?

The last one is the emoji package that Jiang Yanxi received for the first time. It seems to be specially made. The big dog throws the little white rabbit down and licks it wildly.

Jiang Yanxi looked at the little white rabbit in the emoticon bag who was thrown down by a dog for affection, and his ears burned on the bed where he had actually experienced this behavior.

Jiang Yanxi implicitly replied with an emoji of a little white rabbit hiding behind a carrot.

Su Huai replied in seconds: Did you see it?

Jiang Yanxi: Well, that's great

Su Huai: Helped the little white rabbit realize his wish. Is there any reward for the dog?

Su Huai took the initiative to ask for a small gift, and Jiang Yanxi immediately replied happily: "What does the senior want?"

Su Huai replied again in seconds: I want to eat strawberry pudding.

Jiang Yanxi didn't understand the deep meaning of Su Huai, so he happily sent a "Little White Rabbit OK" emoji.

Jiang Yanxi replied innocently: Can you send me the address of the senior? I ordered strawberry pudding to be delivered and Su Huai sent a voice, and smiled lazily and said: "The innocent little white rabbit is not an ordinary strawberry pudding." Jiang Yanxi thought for a while,

confused He asked in a voice, "Is it made by a special pastry chef?"

Su Huai said calmly, "Well, it's unique in the world, and my favorite pastry chef made strawberry pudding."

Jiang Yanxi felt a little sour for no reason, He pursed his lower lip slightly.

It's just the senior's favorite dessert chef, why does he have such a strange feeling?

Jiang Yanxi typed slowly: What's the name of that dessert chef, I can find Su Huai: I think about

Su Huai: It seems to be Jiang Yanxi?

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment, and replied blankly: But I don't know how to make desserts...

Su Huai: It doesn't matter, as long as the dessert chef comes on the next date

Su Huai: I'll teach you

Jiang Yanxi blinked in confusion, and obediently replied to Xiaobai Rabbit nodded and said good emoji.

Jiang Yanxi spent another few days writing and rushing to draft. The first episode of the eighth season of "Shen Yu" premiered as scheduled, and the topic ignited the entire Internet.

Netizens were overwhelmed by Jiang Yanxi's series of unconscious talent in variety shows. Jiang Yanxi's trumpet fans exceeded 10 million, and he was about to catch up with his author's tuba.

Like Husband and Wife, the sweetness has exploded from the first issue, and the true performance of Su Chong, God A's love, made all fans scream.

[God a is too good at it! So Su, so spoiled! ]

[awsl wants a boyfriend with the same style as God A! ]

[Is my first love brother an angel? How can human beings be able to have the face of an angel and the personality of an angel? ! ! 】【Like Husband and wife, I'm locked up! ! The key has been sent to the black hole with a rocket! ! 】【I like husband and wife, I am blown away! ! Bring the whole family to kneel and beg the program team to produce a wedding special! ! 】【what? What? Still not married yet? God A dare to do something! I have paid for the license! 】【We are the only ones who can stand with God A and have such a sense of presence! 】【Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 】

The CP combination of Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu, two super topical stars, also set off a super hot topic.

Since both of them have the word feather in their names, and the various unlucky experiences in the first issue always give people a sense of joy flying all over the sky, netizens named them Feather CP.

In Su Huai's daily emoji check-in, half a month passed quickly, and Jiang Yanxi hadn't finished writing many words, and soon it was time to set off to record "God's Covenant".

It is already late spring in April, the weather is getting warmer, and the icing that covered Zhicheng has melted away. The cherry blossom trees and peach trees on both sides of the street render Zhicheng a pure pink.

Because of Suhuai's tight schedule, he had to fly directly from the filming location to this shooting location. Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu also entered a busy period of work. The task of dressing up for this issue was cancelled, and Jiang Yanxi had to follow the program crew alone to take the flight Go to the shooting location.

In the morning, Jiang Yanxi was gently awakened by the familiar notification sound of her mobile phone, and sleepily checked the check-in and liking emoji package that Su Huai sent on time.

The big dog rubbed his nose against the peaceful and sleeping little white rabbit, and the wording became "Another day I like the little white rabbit".

Jiang Yanxi squeezed half of her face, which was dyed pink by the spring petals, under the quilt, her eyes were still a little hazy following the unaccustomed heartbeat frequency, and the corners of her mouth slowly curled up.

After exchanging good morning with Su Huai, Jiang Yanxi got up, took a shower, changed her clothes and went downstairs on time as agreed with Lu You.

Jiang Xun really wanted to come and take his younger brother to the airport in person, but he couldn't come back from a business trip abroad these days, so he could only regretfully tell him to pay attention to safety and let the program team take care of him.

Jiang Yanxi tried not to wear a mask when she went downstairs this time, and walked out of the apartment door in a gentle off-white trench coat and a thin light-colored sweater.

The bright and clear sunlight illuminated Jiang Yanxi's innocent face, and Lu You waved to him in the car, and all the staff members' eyes flashed with amazement.

After getting in the car, Luyou was still looking back at him, and sighed: "Except for our Xixi, I really can't find another Omega who can support the four words "National First Love". It's a pity about the task of dressing up, I really want to create a special edition of the spring style of the first love of the whole people for you."

Jiang Yanxi lowered her head unnaturally, not quite used to being called that shameful word.

Because there are not so many big stars appearing this time, Jiang Yanxi's personal fan support group came to the airport to see off the plane.

Jiang Yanxi put on a mask when she got out of the car, and when she was escorted by the staff into the airport, because Su Huai was not around, she inevitably became anxious again, her palms were sweating a lot, and her head was kept low.

Jiang Yanxi's fans have already found out through the gossip that he has social terror. The fans who came to see him off the plane were very orderly. They just looked at him quietly holding a support sign, and turned off the flash to take a beautiful photo of him at the airport. Whisper to cheer up when passing by, say something like "Xixi's mother loves you".

When passing those fans, Jiang Yanxi's eyes were full of confusion, unable to understand that he is not an artist and did not reveal his pen name, why there is a fan support group?

Thanks to the orderly fans and the protection of the program group, Jiang Yanxi boarded the plane quickly without feeling too much pressure.

The recording location of this flight is very close, only a two-hour trip. It is a small country in the northern hemisphere famous for its beautiful spring natural scenery. It is rated as the most suitable country in the world for self-driving picnics. The country's citizens are of high quality and public security It's also very good, even if you just find a river bank to camp, you don't have to worry about being in danger. If you lose something, no matter how valuable it is, you only need to go to the nearby police station to find it, and it has usually been picked up by enthusiastic citizens and handed in.

The theme of this date is also very warm and healing - "First Love Spring Night".

On the plane, Su Huai asked Jiang Yanxi when his flight arrived, and Su Huai's flight would arrive 20 minutes earlier than him.

During the flight, Su Huai kept talking with him on Wink.

Jiang Yanxi didn't notice at all that he and Su Huai had chatted with Su Huai through WINK as naturally as friends. He just felt that the time passed quickly, and two hours passed in the blink of an eye.

It was the first time to go abroad without Su Huai's company. Jiang Yanxi was still very nervous. After the plane landed, Jiang Yanxi had a lot of confidence in herself, and her mood became much more relaxed and happy.

After getting off the plane, the refreshing spring breeze mingled with the sweetness of flower stamens rushed over her face, like a white silk handkerchief gliding across her cheeks, so comfortable that Jiang Yanxi couldn't help but close her eyes and take a few deep breaths.

Thinking of seeing Su Huai soon, Jiang Yanxi's pace unconsciously quickened.

The city that was filmed was not the most famous tourist city in the country, but a very inconspicuous small town on the edge, so there were almost no people at the airport, and no fans came to pick him up. Jiang Yanxi went out directly from the normal pick-up gate under the guidance of the staff.

Turning around the frosted translucent glass wall, Jiang Yanxi heard a familiar call before he even raised his head. The voice was not loud, but it made his whole body go numb.

"Jiang Yanxi."

Because the recording was about to start as soon as he went out, Jiang Yanxi didn't wear a hat or mask, so he paused and raised his head suddenly.

When she saw the person in front of her, her beautiful eyes lit up instantly.

Su Huai only wore a black peaked cap but no mask, and a handsome gray denim jacket with his hands in his pockets standing at the empty and bright airport entrance. A light from the skylight shone on his shoulders, giving him a startling His handsome appearance has a layer of approachable warmth in spring, and there is a bright smile in the gentle eyes like the spring night sky.

It's just that they haven't seen each other for half a month, and the two look at each other with longing and concentration, as if they are observing each other's changes.

The corner of Su Huai's mouth was raised handsomely, and he took out his hand from his right pocket and stretched out his hand towards him, calling out to the breeder in a warm voice, "Xixi, come here." The well-behaved little white rabbit almost subconsciously jumped in front of the breeder, and put the white The paw goes into the keeper's hand.

Jiang Yanxi looked up at Su Huai in a daze, her heart was beating fast, but she couldn't bear to look away, and whispered to him face to face after a long absence: "Senior." "

Yes." Su Huai slowly clenched Jiang Yanxi's hand, subconsciously relaxed He took a breath, looked at Jiang Yanxi's extraordinarily pure and beautiful face today, and asked, "Are you tired?"

Jiang Yanxi shook his head, "Time is short."

Su Huai held Jiang Yanxi's hand tighter again, and smiled deeply. He glanced at each other, and for the first time in an empty airport where no one was paying attention, he took Jiang Yanxi away like a pair of ordinary lovers who came to travel.

Su Huai's footsteps and expression were very calm, but Jiang Yanxi still sensitively sensed a subtle sense of urgency from Su Huai.

After leaving the airport, Jiang Yanxi's pupils were dyed a little pink by the fresh sunshine and the bright and blooming cherry blossoms on the side of the road.

A white RV was parked at the gate of the airport. Ji Yu, wearing a fisherman hat like a primary school student on an outing, poked his head out of the window and waved to Jiang Yanxi with a smile: "Xixi, take your time, get in the car!" Shao Wenyu leaned lazily wearing

sunglasses Sing to him in the driver's seat: "Long time no see first love baby, little friend, hold hands, let's go outing together~"

Su Huai paused, as if he had forgotten something just now, and then remembered, and it took a few seconds before he kept smiling and explained to Jiang Yanxi: "This trip is going to be an outing with them."

Jiang Yanxi's bright smile seemed to be happy from the heart: "That's great."

Su Huai rubbed Jiang Yanxi's head after a long absence, and casually glanced at Jiang Yanxi's pink face lips.

Seeing that he was so happy, he forced a smile, "Yeah."

The two got into the spacious and bright RV, and sat down on the comfortable sofa seat opposite Ji Yu.

"Everyone is here, let's go!" Shao Wenyu kicked the accelerator and drove the car in a rampage.

Lu You and Cheng Yue were still preparing to hand out the first task card below, but they felt a gust of wind blowing on their faces, and when they looked up again, everyone was dumbfounded.

"????"

"???"

Lu You yelled at the rapidly shrinking car shadow: "Wait! You wait for me!! The task has not been received yet."

Cheng Yue pinched his waist and waved a roll of white paper : "Long time to see you, hurry up and stop the car! The guests are rebelling!"

The author has something to say: I am late, I am late ORZ thanks at 2021-02-21 23:48:11~2021-02-2300:57:31 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of one night;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!