Chapter 20

Finally got a credit card.

Jiang Yanxi got his credit card from the program group. He was a little happy, but hesitantly said: "It's okay to take the senior's card. I can wait for the next time. It's okay." Su Huai put a towel on him and pushed him to the locker

room Changing clothes, he joked: "But the senior wants to be taken care of by the junior."

These words firmly hit Jiang Yanxi's secret source of happiness.

He didn't say anything else, and carefully put the credit card into the bag, the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

Su Huai had already seen Jiang Yanxi's careful thinking.

In order to get the card, the coward even jumped off a four-meter-high cliff.

How could it not let him.

Jiang Yanxi changed into dry clothes and leaned wearily in the unmanned car, touching her forehead.

The symptoms of fever seem to be getting worse.

Drowsy, Jiang Yanxi closed his eyes sleepily, and kept replaying the voice he heard in Su Huai's chest in his mind, planning what gift he would give the senior this time.

After coming out of the water, Su Huai's susceptibility period suddenly worsened.

He asked Jiang Yanxi to rest in the car first, and went to Xu Ming's car to get the inhibitor.

Xu Ming refused to give him a strong inhibitor, and reminded him solemnly: "Don't mess around, there should be at least three days between two consecutive injections of a strong inhibitor."

Su Huai took the short-acting inhibitor with burning breath, Take a short break in the car with your eyes closed.

He can't go back to Jiang Yanxi until the pheromone is stable.

Seeing him like this, Xu Ming said helplessly, "Is it because you're by Jiang Yanxi's side? I've never seen you have such a severe susceptibility period... This is only the first episode, and there will probably be a few more susceptibility episodes in the subsequent filming." Period."

Su Huai's breathing was a bit heavy, the powerful inhibitor had completely lost its effect, and the short-acting inhibitor exerted its effect relatively slowly.

He didn't expect that his pheromone would be so disturbed when he saw Jiang Yanxi again.

Xu Ming looked at him worriedly, sighed and said: "I agree that you fell in love during the recording, if you still like it, hurry up and get back, it is the best way to have a lover to help you through the vulnerable period. If you continue like this, Sooner or later, I have to go to the hospital."

Su Huai slowly opened his eyes with dilated pupils due to the onset of the susceptible period, and looked at Jiang Yanxi who was asleep with his head against the window in the car not far away.

He leaned his head back against the seat and watched with his eyelashes half closed for a while, lazily raised the corners of his mouth: "No rush."

​​Jiang Yanxi was like a timid rabbit.

Approaching him requires a lot of patience and a little bit of trust.

People who are finally found can no longer be scared away.

After resting for half an hour, Su Huai came back to Jiang Yanxi who was still asleep, and without waking him up, he drove out the car gently in the evening sun and left the blue mint beach.

When Jiang Yanxi woke up with sleepy eyes, the car was already driving on the road, and the sky outside had turned into the beautiful sapphire blue before nightfall.

Su Huai saw the tiredness in Jiang Yanxi's eyes, and said: "You can sleep for a while, now is not the schedule of the show."

Jiang Yanxi glanced at the camera on the car, took a deep breath, blinked to refresh himself, Ask, "Where are we going?"

When Su Huai saw that he was awake, he opened the car window and rested his elbows casually on the car window: "Go and see that stupid bird that frightened you. I heard that the treatment is over and there is no major problem."

Jiang Yanxi has been thinking about that bird . Injured parrot, but I didn't take the initiative to mention it because I was worried that it would affect the shooting schedule.

Su Huai always remembered what he promised him.

I said I would take him to see it at night, so I will definitely take him there.

Jiang Yanxi thought of something, and said to himself in a low voice: "Its owner must be very worried."

If Xiaoyu ran out of the house, he would be in a panic.

Hearing his thoughts, Su Huai said, "I have already helped it find its owner."

Jiang Yanxi: "!"

Su Huai glanced at Jiang Yanxi's surprised expression: "It's on Y Island, and I can drop it off tonight when I go to the fireworks festival. It came home, and I heard that it has just escaped for a few days."

"Island Y?" Jiang Yanxi was a little surprised.

From H Island to Y Island, you need to take a small plane of MK Island Airlines.

This parrot actually flew so far after running away from home, to another island.

I always feel...a bit weird.

Went to the local pet hospital and picked up the parrot.

The parrot's wings were wounded, and it was huddled in the cage without energy.

Just as Su Huai was about to pick up the cage, the parrot suddenly said loudly, "What a wild thing!" "

..." Su Huai paused, and pointed at it: "Be nicer, I'm scared that my junior hasn't settled with you yet."

Su Huai reached out to pick up the birdcage again, and the parrot uttered a new phrase in a loud voice: "It's better to give birth to old barbecued pork than to give birth to you!"

A parrot took advantage of it.

Su Huai laughed angrily, and withdrew his hand wordlessly: "Say it again?"

Jiang Yanxi leaned over silently: "Senior, let me do it."

Jiang Yanxi carefully picked up the birdcage.

The parrot said nothing.

Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai looked at each other miraculously.

Su Huai: "... let's go."

Carrying the cage and getting into the car, Su Huai stared at the venomous parrot speechlessly.

Jiang Yanxi comforted in a low voice: "I heard that small animals are instinctively afraid of the powerful Alpha of pheromone."

Su Huai also guessed the reason.

He will unconsciously release more pheromones than usual during the susceptible period.

Su Huai was comforted by Jiang Yanxi's comfort, and suddenly asked: "What about you?" Jiang

Yanxi: "?" Su Huai glanced at

him: "Are you afraid of me? "

I'm not a small animal."

Su Huai raised the corners of his mouth, and asked leisurely, "Aren't you?"

Jiang Yanxi: "...No."

Su Huai chuckled inexplicably.

Jiang Yanxi looked at him blankly: "?"

Su Huai parked the car outside the airport and didn't get out of the car in a hurry. He leaned on the car seat and looked at Jiang Yanxi's cute expression.

After watching for a while, Su Huai stretched out his hand to help him suppress the sleepy hair that had been sleeping in the car before.

He messed with him casually, and asked with a smile, "Then why are you so cute?"