Chapter 36

This temporary marking took an exceptionally long time.

It wasn't until Su Huai felt that Jiang Yanxi's glands could no longer hold any more pheromones from him, that he left slowly with a lot of contentment.

Like a beast that manages the scent of your mate's estrus, carefully lick off the pheromones left on your glands.

Unlike the previous few times, Jiang Yanxi's hand was still clinging tightly after finishing the mark.

Receiving Alpha's pheromones, his bonding fever entered the formal attachment phase.

He didn't want to leave the Alpha who marked him for a moment, and his whole body stuck to Su Huai's body like a puddle of limp slime.

Su Huai raised his head only after finishing the thorough nursing. The spiritual desire was relieved, but the physical desire became more and more intense.

Su Huai felt Jiang Yanxi's strength in hugging him, and exhaled a hot breath.

Gently patted him on the back, and said in a hoarse voice: "Okay. Are you more comfortable?"

Jiang Yanxi slipped into Su Huai's arms, hung it on his body, and let out an aggrieved "Hmm" .

Just a nasal sound seems to be acting like a baby.

Su Huai: "..."

Su Huai took another deep breath, and said softly, "Then baby, let go for a while, I'll go out, can you change into clean clothes, please? Wet clothes will make you uncomfortable." Jiang Yanxi's

back His T-shirt was already wet from the neckline, exuding a sweet smell that he couldn't lick to get rid of.

Su Huai didn't want others to smell the pheromone of his Omega's special period at all.

Jiang Yanxi reluctantly hesitated for a moment, and slowly rubbed his soft hand against Su Huai's body.

He touched Su Huai suggestively.

Su Huai's Adam's apple twitched uneasily, and his eyes darkened immediately.

Jiang Yanxi stood there helplessly, looking a little unable to think.

Su Huai restrained himself to leave him, and turned to help him open the suitcase to get clean clothes.

As soon as he squatted down, a soft and sweet Omega suddenly came up on his back.

Su Huai's hand holding the clothes stopped in surprise, made a slight swallowing movement, subconsciously glanced at the bed in the room, and forced his gaze back with his heart beating wildly.

Su Huai was so pressed by Jiang Yanxi that he dared not move.

"Baby?"

Jiang Yanxi buried her face on his shoulders and said coquettishly: "Senior..."

Su Huai closed his mouth and asked softly, "What's wrong? Is it still uncomfortable?"

Jiang Yanxi's tone was soft and pitiful, Like a sick child begging for attention: "Well... there is still a little... I want to be hugged by the senior."

Su Huai's heart was almost melted, he took a deep breath, and patiently coaxed: "Change first." clothes, and then hug me, okay?"

Jiang Yanxi: "...OK."

However, after more than ten seconds, Jiang Yanxi was still on Su Huai's back and couldn't get up.

Su Huai directly picked up the man with the clothes on his back, put them down carefully in the bathroom, and forcibly took off the two soft paws that were holding his neck tightly.

Jiang Yanxi's hand was taken away by Su Huai, her eyes widened in grievance, her eye sockets immediately turned red, and the innocent eyes she looked at Su Huai were slightly wet with tears.

Su Huai: "..." Su Huai suddenly became flustered, and hugged him into

his arms at a loss, "I'm sorry, I was wrong, baby, don't cry."

Seeing him bury his face in his chest, he acted coquettishly in a foul tone: "Senior, do you have to change clothes? I don't want to be too far away from the senior..." Being so absolutely attached to Jiang

Yanxi made Su Huai feel more than a mark There is also a strong sense of satisfaction in itself.

Su Huai touched Jiang Yanxi's back soothingly with his palm, and coaxed him patiently: "Okay, I won't be too far away from you. But if you don't change your clothes, you will catch a cold. Can you be obedient?" Jiang Yanxi hesitated for a moment, and moved obediently in Su Huai's arms

. nod.

Su Huai rubbed his hair: "Good boy, then I'll wait for you outside the bathroom?"

"Yeah."

Jiang Yanxi hugged him even tighter.

Su Huai smiled helplessly: "Honey, you have to let go, so I can go out."

Jiang Yanxi reluctantly rubbed Su Huai's back down and touched it slowly, then let go of her hand reluctantly, her red eyes tightened tightly. He stared at Su Huai who put the clothes in his hands, as if he was not about to part with Su Huai temporarily, but parting for life and death.

It was also very difficult for Su Huai to leave Jiang Yanxi like this. He didn't dare to meet Jiang Yanxi's eyes, turned around decisively and went out of the bathroom, closed the door, and waited outside with his back to the door.

In less than a minute, Jiang Yanxi changed her clothes and came out. When she opened the door, she stood up on tiptoe and hugged Su Huai on his back, buried her face on his shoulder and said in a desperate way: "It's done, you can hug me." Yet?"

Su Huai turned around and hugged the man, patted his head in praise, and whispered in his ear: "The man is yours, now you can do whatever you want."

Jiang Yanxi was in Su Huai's arms He took a deep breath in satisfaction, as if the breathing done by himself just now was fake, and only in Su Huai's arms could he breathe real oxygen.

Jiang Yanxi has thoroughly talked about the attachment instinct of the hot bond now, but he still doesn't forget to thank: "Thank you, senior."

Seeing Jiang Yanxi like this, Su Huai wanted to laugh, and asked a little uneasy: "Xixi, did you bond hot before? Have you ever had an attack like this?"

Jiang Yanxi was quiet for a while, then softly said, "I've been taking medicine well."

Su Huai was relieved, and rewarded him with a gentle kiss on his hair, "Good boy."

Su Huai enjoyed Jiang Yanxi's attachment contentedly, but felt a little uneasy in his heart.

If Jiang Yanxi had been injected with a powerful inhibitor just now, Jiang Yanxi might not have been so attached to him...

Will he regret it after he wakes up? Su Huai asked tentatively

: "Xixi...do you know what you're doing?

" This hug that each other wants. After hugging tightly against the bathroom door for more than ten minutes, Su Huai asked worriedly: "Honey, are you hungry? You haven't had dinner yet." Jiang Yanxi suddenly became nervous, and squeezed Su Huai's back tightly again, afraid that he would let go of yourself. "Not hungry, senior don't go."

Su Huai was able to see through Jiang Yanxi's mind miraculously, knowing that he must be hungry, so he gently rubbed his hair and coaxed him: "Don't go, I'll take you down to eat, and then continue hugging, okay?" Jiang Yanxi was silent for a moment,

reluctantly nodded.

Su Huai tried to let go of Jiang Yanxi, Jiang Yanxi was hugged for more than ten minutes, she was not so clingy, she just looked up at him reluctantly, and followed closely behind him.

Su Huai took out Jiang Yanxi's pheromone covering spray from the compartment of the suitcase, and completely covered the pheromones that had changed on the two of them.

I found another box of gland stickers brought by Jiang Yanxi, and carefully pasted a cartoon gland sticker with a carrot pattern on Jiang Yanxi's gland with damaged bite marks.

More than half an hour after the two went up, Su Huai led the confused Jiang Yanxi downstairs.

The other three had already eaten and were sitting by the fireplace, wrapped in blankets, chatting.

The special pheromone masking agent worked well, and none of the three felt a shift in their pheromones after they tagged.

But Ji Yu immediately noticed the change in Jiang Yanxi's demeanor.

Jiang Yanxi stared at Su Huai with longing and longing.

Ji Yu hooked the corners of his mouth in a clear way, and said, "I left fried rice for you."

Su Huai: "Thank you."

Jiang Hengzhi glanced at Jiang Yanxi, frowned slightly, and asked, "Rabbit, are you feeling better?"

Su Huai said, "Thank you." Huai stopped in his tracks and looked away lightly.

Jiang Yanxi held Su Huai's hand and looked over in a daze, and was slow to respond to others' words: "?"

Jiang Hengzhi: "Did you feel unwell just now?"

Jiang Yanxi reflected for a while, then whispered, "I'm fine." Jiang Hengzhi looked at Jiang

Yanxi worriedly, Su Huai naturally blocked his sight, and pushed Jiang Yanxi from behind shoulders into the open kitchen.

Combined with the heat attack, Omega needs more nutrition. Su Huai didn't intend to let Jiang Yanxi eat the fried rice they left behind. He opened the refrigerator to check the types of ingredients, and asked softly, "Xixi, is there anything you want to eat?" Jiang Yanxi's voice was

exceptional She answered obediently and in a low voice: "Listen to the senior."

Su Huai: "Fried steak for you?"

Jiang Yanxi looked up at him intently and nodded.

Su Huai took out two fresh steaks and some vegetables with high nutritional value from the refrigerator and put them on the operating table. After seeing Jiang Yanxi tightly holding his firm hand, his heart softened, and he leaned closer to his ear. He said in a low voice, "I'll hold hands again later, can I make something for you to eat first?"

Jiang Yanxi nodded, reluctantly let go, and replaced it with a tight grip on the corner of Su Huai's T-shirt.

Su Huai glanced at the hem of the clothes that had been caught, raised the corners of his mouth happily, rolled up his sleeves, and began to make special feed for the little white rabbits in estrus.

During the whole cooking process, when Su Huai moved a step, Jiang Yanxi grabbed the hem of his clothes and followed.

Omega, who had a hot attack, couldn't hide his emotions. He looked at Su Huai's handsome face when he was focused, and occasionally glanced at Su Huai's sexy hands when he was cutting vegetables.

From time to time, Su Huai turned to look at him and smiled at him.

From time to time, Jiang Hengzhi looked at the two people who were almost close together in the kitchen, hooked the corners of his mouth inexplicably, and asked, "Isn't the recording stopped now? They have always been like this?"

Shao Wenyu sat lazily on the sofa and looked back, and said without any surprise: "It's normal, just get used to it. They are different from us."

Jiang Hengzhi raised his eyebrows: "What's the difference?"

Ji Yu swiped his phone, calmly Said: "We distribute industrial saccharin, and they sprinkle real dog food."

Shao Wenyu gave Ji Yu a sideways glance: "Why are we industrial saccharin? My brother is also playful."

Ji Yu raised his eyes blankly: " What did brother say just now? Sorry, I didn't hear clearly."

Shao Wenyu smiled and said, "Praise you for being good-looking."

Ji Yu smiled slightly, and exchanged compliments without soul: "Thank you, brother is also very handsome."

Ending the conversation, The two continued to raise their own fish on wink.

Jiang Hengzhi nodded knowingly: "...Understood."

The steak was cooked soon.

Su Huai made another healthy and nutritious vegetable salad as a side dish, and served it to the long table in the restaurant.

Su Huai and Jiang Yanxi sat next to each other on the same side.

Su Huai helped Jiang Yanxi cut the steak into small pieces and put the plate in front of him.

Seeing that Jiang Yanxi still didn't let go of his hand pulling the corner of his clothes, Su Huai's heart seemed to be full of something, and he asked with a smile, "Hello?" Su Huai's

pheromones finally started to work slowly, and Jiang Yanxi regained some sanity , I began to blush.

But he still didn't let go, with his eyes full of attachment and anticipation for Alpha the Marker, he nodded embarrassingly.

Su Huai forked up a small piece of fried steak and fed it to Jiang Yanxi's mouth.

Jiang Yanxi ate it with a blushing face, never leaving Su Huai's eyes.

The three of them who couldn't hold it back anymore, automatically started to pick up real dog food: "..."

Shao Wenyu: "It's really hard for them to end up without getting married."

Ji Yu: "It's easy."

Jiang Hengzhi: "... "

Jiang Yanxi ate up his steak without a single piece left.

Seeing that Jiang Yanxi had a rare appetite, Su Huai cut some steak from his plate and fed it to him, and finally fed him some vegetable salad.

As long as the fork was handed over to Jiang Yanxi, he would open his mouth obediently.

Jiang Yanxi didn't eat much during the day, Su Huai was afraid that his health would not recover well, so he let him eat more on purpose.

After feeding the little white rabbit, Su Huai ate the rest of the steak, took the empty plate to the sink to wash it.

Jiang Yanxi grabbed the hem of Su Huai's clothes like a pendant on Su Huai's body, and followed him with her body and eyes.

Su Huai enjoyed being clinging to Jiang Yanxi so much, and kept curling the corners of his mouth happily.

After the feeding was over, Su Huai led Jiang Yanxi back to rest, and Shao Wenyu called them back: "Why do young people go to bed so early? Come and play together." Su Huai didn't really want

Jiang Yanxi to get closer to the two Aphas in this state, but he still asked His opinion: "Sleepy?"

Jiang Yanxi shook his head.

"Want to play?"

Jiang Yanxi hesitated for a moment, looked at the warm fireplace and friends, and asked hesitantly, "Is the senior coming too?"

Su Huai: "I can accompany you."

Jiang Yanxi nodded happily.

Jiang Yanxi wants to stay with Su Huai very much now, but after regaining her senses a little, she also yearns to spend this precious and warm snowy night with her friends.

Su Huai took Jiang Yanxi to the warm fireplace with new firewood, and sat on the sofa.

Jiang Yanxi sat down close to Su Huai's side, and she could fall into Su Huai's arms if she tilted her body.

Su Huai put the blanket over Jiang Yanxi, Jiang Yanxi didn't want the blanket to block Su Huai's presence around him, so he immediately spread the blanket over and wrapped Su Huai in the blanket.

Dog food refill trio: "..."

Shao Wenyu: "I seem to be abrupt, if you are sleepy, go back to sleep first? Young people should go to bed early."

Su Huai said calmly: "Wait until Xixi is sleepy before going back "

Shao Wenyu nodded with a smile: "Okay."

Ji Yu opened the holographic game table in the middle and chose a game, "Let's play a mind-blowing game, Monopoly?"

Jiang Hengzhi: "...It's really mind-boggling."

Shao Wenyu: "Are you sure you are burning your brains and not your life?"

Ji Yu said solemnly: "Don't look down on the monopoly, there are many complicated capital theories and probability principles in it."

Shao Wenyu: "A great monopoly."

Ji Yu After choosing the number of players, a realistic Monopoly game scene and two dice are projected on the table.

Shao Wenyu: "Wait a minute, did you choose the wrong one? Why are there four players? Aren't we five?"

Ji Yu looked at Su Huai questioningly.

Su Huai and Jiang Yanxi whispered to each other for a few seconds, and said, "I'll play with Xixi."

Ji Yu smiled and looked at Shao Wenyu.

Shao Wenyu: "...I'm so redundant."

Jiang Hengzhi looked thoughtfully at the two who were still whispering.

The person who disliked this life-burning game the most was the one who devoted himself to it.

Real estate enthusiast Shao Wenyu quickly experienced the joy of buying land. When he rolled the dice, his eyes were full of desire to win and lose, and he murmured: "MK Islands, MK Islands, it's up to you! Six six six six... Damn, what does it mean to go to jail three times in a row? Am I going to jail this year?" The

MK Islands are the attractions with the highest toll fees, and if you buy the MK Islands, you have a high probability of becoming the ultimate millionaire.

Su Huai put the holographic dice into Jiang Yanxi's hand.

Jiang Yanxi threw the dice nervously, watching the jingling ice dice tumbling and bouncing out a snowflake, whispered: "MKMKMK... Chance card?"

Ji Yu said with a smirk: "Be careful, there are also chance cards." Punishment."

Su Huai encouraged: "Don't be afraid, you may also get an angel card that can buy land at will."

Jiang Yanxi carefully flipped over a chance card that was glowing in the air - caught for tax evasion, two-day trip to prison, next time Be a good person~ A police car drove over, and two little policemen got off, put the little white rabbit in handcuffs and took him to prison.

The little white rabbit put on the black and white striped prison uniform, and shook his ears pitifully while grabbing the iron railing...

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Ji Yu and Jiang Hengzhi patted the sofa to die of laughter.

Shao Wenyu clapped his hands gloatingly: "Good boy, with you and me, the prison will no longer be lonely."

"Senior..." Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips in aggrieved look at Su Huai.

Su Huai patted his head comfortingly: "It's okay, we already have a lot of assets, and we can win by relying on tolls."

Shao Wenyu, who paid almost 200 million tolls on their land: "..."

Shao Wenyu touched his chest He scolded: "Wouldn't your heart hurt if you plot against your best brother like this? Huaihuai, give me a good time today, what am I in your heart?" Su Huai thought for a while: "The landlord? The house owner

? When will you sell me?"

Shao Wenyu scolded: "Huaihuai, you don't care! I also have tears, I am a human being, not a tool man!"

Su Huai: "Yes."

Shao Wenyu: "Huh, huh?! With your attitude, we I am afraid that the money transaction cannot go on..." "

Three times."

Shao Wenyu: "You can check in with your bags when you go back this time, and the transaction is happy."

While the two were talking, Ji Yu also joined the prison family. The narrow prison seemed a bit crowded.

Ji Yu paused, his eyes were soulless, and he smiled at Jiang Hengzhi and said, "Senior, come quickly, the lovely juniors are waiting for you to take a family portrait."

Jiang Hengzhi curled up one corner of his mouth, and rolled the dice determined to win: "I'm sorry, the past twenty-four I have been a good person for 2000, and MK is mine."

Another chance card.

Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu put their fingers against their temples to perform dark magic together, and muttered in a low voice: "Prison prison prison prison..."

Su Huai glanced at Jiang Yanxi, and Jiang Yanxi stared at Jiang Hengzhi with dull eyes, and called out in a low voice: "Senior Hengzhi, we'll wait for you..." Su Huai was so cute that he couldn't help but smile and put

Jiang Yanxi in the blanket into his arms Take it.

Jiang Hengzhi made a rebounding gesture towards the crowd, took a deep breath, and resolutely flipped over a floating chance card, "It's up to you! Come out, Angel Card!" It was an interrogation card

.

The player who draws the card has the right to interrogate any player with a question, that is, the truth.

Ji Yu narrowed his eyes ambiguously at Jiang Hengzhi: "Senior, choose me, and I'll tell you when I first marked it."

Shao Wenyu instantly pricked up his ears.

Jiang Yanxi, who had just been marked, blushed instantly, and shrank subconsciously into Su Huai's arms.

Su Huai looked down at him, and slightly raised the corners of his mouth.

Jiang Hengzhi slowly raised his eyes to look at Jiang Yanxi, and asked with a smile, "Rabbit, are you in love?"

Su Huai looked at Jiang Hengzhi unkindly.

Jiang Yanxi was called and looked at Jiang Hengzhi with a confused face.

Shao Wenyu and Ji Yu were also a little curious, but they hadn't asked before and looked at Jiang Yanxi together.

Jiang Yanxi was emotionally sensitive during the combined heat period, and suddenly became a little anxious, and opened his mouth slightly in a daze, but failed to make a sound.

Su Huai held Jiang Yanxi's hand tightly in time, and his tone sank: "He doesn't want to answer."

Jiang Hengzhi immediately apologized: "I'm sorry, rabbit, did I scare you? If it's difficult, you don't have to answer."

Jiang Yanxi lowered her head and said in a low voice: "...not yet."

Su Huai was startled, looking at Jiang Yanxi in a daze.

Although it was true and he proposed to wait, Su Huai's eyes still showed a little disappointment uncontrollably.

The other three were also stunned.

The atmosphere became a little awkward for a while.

Ji Yu interrupted the embarrassing atmosphere in time, stood up and said: "No, it's too late. There is still recording tomorrow, so I have to go to bed."

Shao Wenyu stood up and said with a smile: "I'm sleepy too. Let's play again next time, good night."

Jiang Hengzhi got up slowly, and wanted to go to Jiang Yanxi's side and pat his head to apologize, but was silently stopped by Su Huai's cold eyes.

Jiang Hengzhi said apologetically: "Rabbit, I'm sorry, I just..."

Jiang Hengzhi sighed lightly: "Don't think about it, see you tomorrow.

" inside.

It looks very much like Jiang Yanxi himself.

Su Huai rubbed his hair comfortingly with the hand that was holding him, put away his slight disappointment, and asked softly, "Are you sleepy? Go back to sleep?"

Jiang Yanxi turned her head to face Su Huai's gentle and drooping face with complicated emotions. look.

Combined with the attachment instinct of hot attacks, he subconsciously wants to get close to Su Huai infinitely, and absorb as much of his warm breath as possible.

But those invisible iron bars in his heart trapped a part of him in prison.

Jiang Yanxi nodded slightly: "Yes."

Su Huai sent him back to the room with a normal expression, because Jiang Yanxi had to rest, so he didn't plan to stay longer, and turned and left after saying "good night".

Before he took a step, Jiang Yanxi grabbed the corner of his clothes.

Su Huai looked back at the hem of his clothes that was being pulled, and said with a helpless smile, "It's too late, you should rest. I'll hug you tomorrow, be good."

Jiang Yanxi's eyes instantly turned red, and the wet luster that dangled in his eyes saw It is about to gather into huge teardrops and fall down.

Combined with hot attacks, Omegas are very emotionally sensitive, and some Omega with a particularly fragile and sensitive heart will not be able to bear the Alpha who marked him to leave, and become a crybaby because of extreme insecurity.

Su Huai suddenly became flustered, and immediately went back and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry, baby, don't cry, what else do you want me to do for you?"

Jiang Yanxi whispered in his arms with a strong nasal voice: "Senior...can you Can you not go?"

When Jiang Yanxi was about to cry, Su Huai's heart ached, and he immediately responded by patting him on the back: "Okay, okay, don't go. I will stay with you until you think I am too clingy , drive me away, I'll go again."

Jiang Yanxi's mood was still a little unstable, and she asked uneasily, "Is the senior angry?"

Su Huai was stunned for a moment, his heart suddenly softened, and he blamed himself for not hiding his emotions, being gentle She said with a smile, "Why should I be angry? Angry at myself for liking you so much?"

Su Huai sighed lightly: "Xixi... I have no right to be angry with you."

"But you can be angry with me at any time."

Jiang Yanxi tightly grasped the corner of Su Huai's clothes, uncontrollable tears had already soaked Su Huai's sympathetic shirt.

Su Huai felt the warm tears and held Jiang Yanxi's face nervously. Seeing the tears on Jiang Yanxi's face, his heart ached.

Su Huai helped Jiang Yanxi gently wipe away the hot tears that kept falling with his thumb, and coaxed softly with a little helplessness: "Baby, don't cry. I'm really not angry, don't think about it." "I like you." "I like you

so

much , why are you willing to be angry with you?"

"I like to wait for you, and for me, the process of waiting for you is also worth it."

Jiang Yanxi looked up at Su Huai with nostalgia, choked up helplessly and asked in a low voice: "Senior...please , don't be unhappy."

She said she wouldn't cry with Jiang Yanxi, but seeing Jiang Yanxi cry, Su Huai's eyes turned red.

Su Huai smiled at him reassuringly, "No need to please, I will only be happy when I'm with you." "

Meeting you is the happiest thing for me."

Su Huai also hugged Jiang Yanxi for a long time , Only then slowly stopped his tears.

Su Huai didn't intend to leave, and asked in a low voice, "Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

Jiang Yanxi nodded slowly in Su Huai's arms wet from crying.

Outside the clear glass window, huge snowflakes are falling soundlessly, and the shadow of the snow is faintly reflected on the corner of the white bed.

Under the quilt, Su Hua hugged Jiang Yanxi, who was already asleep, to his chest, but he didn't feel sleepy at all.

Frowning slightly, he stared at the beautiful snowy night outside the window.

Jiang Yanxi slept very sweetly in Su Huai's embrace, without even having a dream.

The breath is long and gentle, like a small animal entering hibernation.

It was almost the best sleep quality in his twenty-three years.

I don't know how long it took, the snow gradually stopped, and the bright starry sky was revealed in the slowly parting clouds.

Wave after wave of weak green wind drifted slowly across the night sky like a cloud of light sand.

Jiang Yanxi's mobile phone that was charging made a sound of Jiguang App on the bedside table.

Su Huai opened his eyes looking at the aurora night sky outside the window, hesitated for a moment, and woke Jiang Yanxi softly.

"Xixi, the aurora has appeared, do you want to go out and see it?"

Jiang Yanxi's sleepy eyes flashed a moment of confused surprise, hugged Su Huai's waist and whispered to his chest: "Yes." Su Huai

hugged Jiang Yanxi to get up, Help him put on thick warm gear, then take him to his room to put on his own clothes, and quickly lead him out.

Lu You was pleasantly surprised to knock on the door to wake everyone up to watch the aurora. When they went to Su Huai and Jiang Yanxi's room, they found that they had gone out, and immediately asked the photographer to chase them out to find them.

Lu You frantically pulled his hair and walked around in the corridor: "Ah, ah, you must not miss it, this is a famous scene in this issue." The snow-covered

night city is as quiet as a dream, and the dreamy aurora blows gently across the starry sky .

Su Huai led Jiang Yanxi to climb up the white hillside behind the villa, looking for the best viewing angle for watching the aurora.

City A is the most suitable place to watch the aurora on Island R, and this is a city that serves for watching the aurora.

All the street lights in the city will be temporarily extinguished when the aurora appears, so you can enjoy the aurora with the best light effect even if you find a random rooftop.

But the best viewing location is still on a high hillside.

The snow on the mountain slopes that had experienced a blizzard was very thick, and every time Jiang Yanxi stepped on it, he had to work hard to get his feet wet.

Su Huai directly carried Jiang Yanxi on his back and climbed up, and it didn't take long to reach the highest point with the best viewing position.

Jiang Yanxi was panting from exhaustion after only climbing half of the hillside, so she sat directly with Su Huai on the soft and white snow at the top of the slope.

Professional thermal equipment will not penetrate the temperature of the snow at all.

Raising his head, a mysterious green light shone in his eyes.

Jiang Yanxi was reluctant to blink, staring blankly at the aurora blowing gently from his world, feeling inexplicably moved in his heart.

Su Huai quietly accompanies him to look up at nature's talented art performance, without speaking to interrupt.

It wasn't until Jiang Yanxi looked up that his neck felt a little sore, and Su Huai asked in a low voice, "Is it cold?"

Jiang Yanxi's exposed cheeks were a little red from the cold, but he still said reluctantly, "It's not cold."

Su Huai stared deeply. Jiang Yanxi's pure yearning eyes when Yangguang Aurora, attracted by Jiang Yanxi's more beautiful demeanor than Aurora, couldn't help pressing Jiang Yanxi's mitten-wearing hand on the snow and slowly leaning towards him.

The world after the snow was very quiet, and the sound of cloth rubbing against Su Huai was very clear when he approached.

Jiang Yanxi noticed Su Huai's movements and slowly turned to look at him.

Su Huai's eyes were even more charming than the aurora, and their bright eyes even overwhelmed the brilliance of the starry sky.

Jiang Yanxi was dumbfounded, the heartbeat in her eyes couldn't be hidden, as Su Huai approached slowly, her heartbeat gradually accelerated.

Premonitioning what Su Huai wanted to do, Jiang Yanxi's clear eyes shook slightly, and the hand covered by Su Huai nervously grabbed a handful of snow.

Jiang Yanxi's breathing speeded up and she slowly closed her eyes, her eyelashes trembling slightly, obediently waiting for the moment that Su Huai had warned in advance.

At a certain moment, the sound of cloth rubbing stopped, but the expected tactile sensation did not come.

Jiang Yanxi opened his eyes cautiously, and saw Su Huai standing in front of his face, looking at his reaction playfully.

Jiang Yanxi's heart beat so fast that she froze and didn't dare to move, staring at Su Huai at close range in a daze.

The corners of Su Huai's mouth slowly rose, and his warm breath hit his lips when he spoke. The deliberately low voice was very sexy in the empty snowy night.

"Are you mentally prepared?"

Jiang Yanxi just looked at him in a daze with a blushing face.

The flustered look of a small animal is too cute.

Su Huai watched Jiang Yanxi's eyes carefully, and said softly: "Jiang Yanxi, I like you." "

I know you like me too." "

We will be together soon."

"I can wait for your confession. But Wanting to kiss you seems to be the only thing I can endure."

"Can I claim the right to kiss you in advance?"

Jiang Yanxi was so nervous that she couldn't speak, but her eyes trembling with anticipation had already given the answer.

Su Huai smiled knowingly, and pulled down the scarf covering his lips with the other hand.

"Thank you Baby."

The moment the fabric continued to make a slight rubbing sound, Su Huai slightly tilted his head and kissed Jiang Yanxi's lips.

The heartbeats of the two erupted softly and intertwined.

A few seconds later, the sound of the snow being pressed down by the body was accompanied by the friction of the cloth.

The delicate and lingering sound of water spreads gently in the snowy night.

Su Huai's hands were placed behind Jiang Yanxi's head through the snow, and his upper body was pressed against Jiang Yanxi's body. He closed his eyes and gently sucked his lips gently.

Jiang Yanxi closed her eyes obediently, feeling the wonderful touch of her first kiss with her heart beating wildly.

It is the same heartbeat, but it is completely different from the marked heartbeat, as if the sensitive soul is being gently caressed by a big warm hand.

All the attention was focused on Su Huai's soft lips.

At a certain moment, Jiang Yanxi opened his mouth slightly due to lack of oxygen, and the first deep kiss in his life happened in time.

The white snow was pressed out into a clear outline.

Over the lightly overlapping figures, the graceful aurora brushed against the brilliance of the moon.

The author has something to say: 9/100 thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully or irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-02-09 23:46:28~2021-02-1103:09:42~Thanks for irrigation nutrient

solution My little angel: 3 bottles of Muzimu;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!