Chapter 4

When people suspect that they are dreaming, they can generally keep calm the first time.

After sleeping for more than 20 hours, Jiang Yanxi woke up the next afternoon, and saw her name on the hot search page——#全民初恋江彦希# The

number one hot search is still #苏怀初恋#.

It's really not a dream...

Ahhh, how could it be a dream! He even went downstairs to feed the cat last night!

Until the deadline for registration, a total of 10 million people signed up to become the CP of Suhuai's program.

The probability of one in ten million is like making a wish on a shooting star.

Jiang Yanxi sat in front of the computer for half an hour, and took out the gift box for the Suhuai fan meeting from the drawer.

Gently opened the lid, and a small red card was placed on Su Huai's surrounding small gifts.

Su Huai did not sign.

Six words were beautifully written in chocolate-colored handwriting: [Long time no see brother] The senior actually... remembers him.

Jiang Yanxi leaned on the table with her elbows, and touched her forehead with complicated emotions.

The next day, in the conference room of the "God's Covenant" program group.

"Is it true that you can't quit?" Jiang Yanxi was wearing a mask and a peaked cap, and sat on the sofa uncomfortably, "Although I signed up..."

Lu Yining helped explain: "But he just wanted to support the idol, and he didn't really I want to participate in a love show with Su Huai."

Thanks to the official announcement of the program group, Jiang Yanxi himself became famous overnight in three dimensions.

With the popularity of Su Huai Zhun CP, his trumpet has become an internet celebrity with millions of fans.

Director Cheng Yue held his forehead in difficulty, exchanged glances with the variety show screenwriter Lu You beside him, and said helplessly, "Then why didn't you contact the program team to cancel your registration earlier? It's been half a month, our official announcement It has been sent out, and now the whole world knows that you are the lucky one who was selected to be the CP of the Suhuai group, do you know how—— what a precious opportunity this is? Ten million people signed up." Lu You said

seriously : "And when you sign up, you have automatically signed a legal contract agreeing to participate in the recording of the program and cooperate with the promotion of the program. Now you suddenly say that you want to withdraw, not only will bring huge economic losses to the program group, but also a breach of contract. We have The right to pursue legal responsibility against you."

"I'm sorry." Jiang Yanxi's shoulders tensed instantly, "I haven't had any contact with outside news in the past half a month, and I only found out yesterday..." After the celebration banquet,

Jiang Yanxi cut off all external contact and retreated to write Wen, once he enters the closed state, even Lu Yining will not be able to knock on the door of his house.

Lu You handed him a cup of warm coffee to warm his hands, and changed his tone gently, "Can you tell us what is the biggest reason why you can't participate in the recording?"

Jiang Yanxi held the coffee, her clear caramel-colored eyes were smoked in the heat, I couldn't speak for a long time.

Lu Yining said helplessly, "He has some psychological barriers."

Jiang Yanxi closed his eyes, buried his head, and frowned slightly.

Lu Yining continued to explain: "Yanxi was in the same school as Suhuai High School, and Suhuai's fanatical suitors blocked him for a whole month at school, making it impossible for him to continue studying normally at school, and then Yanxi transferred. "

The crowd fell silent in surprise.

Lu You asked: "Why?"

Jiang Yanxi's voice and gaze were very low, "...Because I'm ugly."

Cheng Yue and Lu You stared at Omega, the first love of all people who had just been voted by the people of the whole country, looked left and right, "What?"

Jiang Yanxi raised his head slightly, and whispered, "My face has undergone scar repair surgery."

Lu You and Cheng Yue looked at Jiang Yanxi's face with no trace of surgery in surprise, and did not ask questions with interest.

Lu Yining put his hand on Jiang Yanxi's shoulder reassuringly, "Some of Suhuai's extreme admirers are too extreme and cannot accept people with flaws approaching him, which once caused great trouble to Yanxi." Cheng Yue looked at Jiang Yanxi's

beauty It's hard to imagine that such a pure and beautiful face has been bullied on campus because of its ugly scars.

Lu You sighed: "We understand."

Lu Yining led Jiang Yanxi to stand up: "This matter is our problem, if you need to compensate for economic losses, please tell me, we are willing to bear all legal responsibilities." Jiang Yanxi pursed his lips and

bent Bowing at the waist, "I'm really sorry."

Cheng Yue stood up helplessly: "This matter is not something we can decide. After the official announcement, there are many things involved, and we have to talk to the program producer and Su Huai's agency. Discuss, let's go back and wait for the notification. Don't worry, we will resolve this matter reasonably."

After coming out of the TV station, Lu Yining glanced at Jiang Yanxi who was huddled in the scarf nervously, and said apologetically, "It's my fault, I didn't help you at that time. You stop the editor-in-chief to mess around, he will cause trouble every time he drinks too much."

Jiang Yanxi shook his head depressed: "It's my problem, I should refuse it well."

Lu Yining: "Don't worry, there will always be a solution. "

Jiang Yanxi hooked the corner of his mouth reluctantly, "Yes."

"By the way." Lu Yining thought of something, "Did you see that tweet from Su Huai@你? First love? You've been together? How come I don't remember it." Jiang Yanxi was startled, and immediately denied: "No! How is that possible

. "

Jiang Yanxi's ears turned red uncontrollably, "It should be...wrong."

Lu Yining bumped Jiang Yanxi with his shoulder, teasing, "I guess he wanted to write 'All People's First Love'?"

"Sister, you Don't mention it." Jiang Yanxi's ears turned red again, and he protested embarrassingly, "I will never write these four characters in my novels again." "You really didn't miss

two characters? I guess you want to write 'Quan, Min, First Love'?"

Xu Ming asked for the seventh time looking at the trending search that had been at the top of the list for several days.

The previous few times his questioning has not been answered.

Su Huai walked over after a round of fitness, his forehead hair was wet with sweat, he took a sip of water handed him by Assistant Ba, and the sweat glides sexyly over the perfectly curved mandible.

The female assistant next to her was blushing, her mouth was slightly open, and her soul was out of her body.

Xu Ming noticed the assistant's eyes, took the water glass from her hand, and his face became unfriendly, "You go out first." The

assistant immediately covered his face and bowed, turned and left the gym.

Xu Ming raised his forehead, "It's time to change assistants again."

Su Huai sat down and took the phone from Xu Ming's hand, wiped his sweat with a towel, glanced at the trending search on the Internet, and said casually, " You don't need so many assistants."

Xu Ming ignored his nonsense, folded his arms and calculated: "I think it's better to find Alpha in the future. Although it will affect your mood at work, it's better than an assistant watching you drooling every day. It's too unprofessional."

Xu Ming returned to the topic seriously, "You must check it for me before you send tweets yourself in the future. This kind of small error in the copywriting is not handled properly and it is a carnival of the media. The words 'full name first love' and 'first love' It's completely two meanings, it's too easy to misunderstand..."

Su Huai subconsciously licked the Alpha fangs used to release pheromones, "It's not wrong." The

unexpected answer made Xu Ming unable to react for a while.

Seeing the rare predator smile on Su Huai's face, Xu Ming stared at the lambs that had been fattened up like a lion in relief, and felt a chill running down his back for no reason.

A photo was clicked on the screen of Su Huai's mobile phone. In the golden sunlight, the boy was wearing a white school uniform sitting on the steps of the basketball court, looking into the distance with ecstasy, and resting his face on the hand covered half of the palm by the wide sleeve of the school uniform. The bright and clear eyes looked far away, as if they were looking at a certain player who performed well on the court.

From appearance to demeanor, it exudes a beautiful and unknowingly pure atmosphere, as clean as a piece of pure white cream cake.

Su Huai's pupils dilated slightly, and his eyes sank deeply in the photo, as if he was looking into the frozen moment through the screen.

Who is he looking at?

"I haven't heard you say that." Xu Ming was too surprised.

If it's first love, isn't it already broken up?

Xu Ming was at a loss: "Then he's here to sign up for a show to date you again. Is this...the end of his love for you?"

Su Huai put his finger on the corner of his forehead, and the corner of his mouth slightly raised: "Yes."

If not, why send him a scarf on Valentine's Day, why sign up for a dating show and date him?

Su Huai's mood became relaxed and happy for the first time in a long time.

Xu Ming took some time to sort out the situation, tapped his forehead with his index finger, and reminded him rationally and seriously, "This is not a trivial matter. Fortunately, I asked. Let me first say yes, you can go on the show together, but you must Have a sense of proportion, even if you really get better, you can't make it public rashly, you must tell me in advance. You should understand the rules, right? Speculating on commercial CP and true love are two completely different things." Xu Ming shook his head and laughed

.

This is really... an accident within an accident.

Xu Ming looked at Su Huai, with a rare sunny day on his head, a rainbow appeared on the summer pasture, and his whole temperament became clear.

Su Huai obviously had some thoughts about this first love.

Is it a good thing... At least he has the motivation to be on the show this time, and the effect of the show can be guaranteed.

But if it's true love...

Xu Ming frowned thoughtfully.

Su Huai's mobile phone twirled around on his fingers, maintaining a happy mood and got up to take a bath, rarely answering every question: "Understood."

Xu Ming crossed his arms and observed Su Huai's back, smiling unexpectedly with raised eyebrows.

In front of the fans, God A, who was impeccably perfect from head to toe, turned into an ordinary handsome boy.

The popular search for the first love of the whole people has been boiling for many days.

The first love of the whole people finally received the lawyer's letter from the program group.

Seeing the amount of liquidated damages, Lu Yining angrily slapped the lawyer's letter on the desk.

"This is obviously forcing you to be on the show, it's too much!"

Jiang Yanxi was also dumbfounded.

He knew that the liquidated damages would not be small, but he didn't expect it to be so ridiculously high.

He has made a lot of money publishing books over the years, but he can't even pay one-tenth of the liquidated damages.

Jiang Yanxi lay on the table, buried her face in her arms depressedly, "If I borrow money from my parents, I should be able to afford it, but I haven't contacted them for four years." Lu Yining calmed down for a moment,

worriedly Question: "Have they remarried?"

Jiang Yanxi said sullenly, "I really don't want to cause trouble for them..."

Lu Yining touched the back of Jiang Yanxi's head, which was covered with dark clouds of depression: "Don't worry, I'll ask a lawyer friend to help you Just ask, there is definitely something wrong with the amount of compensation, it is ridiculously high, I will go to your house to discuss it with you when the result is resolved, don't think about anything, just go home and write." Jiang Yanxi laughed in his arms, and

suddenly I couldn't get depressed anymore, raised my head and sighed, "Sister, your manuscript prompting skills are really pervasive."

Lu Yining has helped him a lot these years, in career and life, if Lu Yining hadn't encouraged him to submit manuscripts to the publishing house, perhaps his The novel is still quietly lying in the file and no one cares about it.

Jiang Yanxi sat up straight, her mood became complicated, and the corners of her mouth curled up, "Thank you, sister Ning."

Lu Yining could see from his eyes that he was pretending to be relaxed: "Yanxi, if you need me, of course I can help you at any time, but you You know, the most reliable person in the world is always yourself."

Jiang Yanxi lowered his head and remained silent for a while, trying his best to clear away the haze of emotions, and when he raised his head again, his eyes became gentle and bright, and he nodded slightly, "Well, I know ."

As long as he doesn't care, no one can hurt him.

Of course he understands the truth.

It's just that some things are not as simple as imagined.

Lu Yining looked at the mask hanging on his chin.

In these years, Jiang Yanxi either did not go out, and as long as he went out, he never left his mask and hat.

Lu Yining knew that the knot in his heart that couldn't be easily untied was the blind spot that she couldn't help.

Under her worried gaze, Jiang Yanxi put on a mask to cover half of her face and stood up, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I've been interrupting your work because of my affairs recently, don't worry about me, I will figure out a solution for the liquidated damages."

That night, Jiang Yanxi was taking a bath when she vaguely heard the doorbell ring.

Thinking it was Lu Yining who came to him to discuss liquidated damages, Jiang Yanxi wrapped her hair in a bathrobe and opened the door without even wiping her hair.

Seeing the suspicious man wearing a mask and peaked cap looking down at his phone on the screen, he was at a loss for a moment and didn't dare to open the door.

The person outside rang the doorbell again, raised his head, put his beautiful eyes in front of the camera, and said angrily, "Open the door! I know you are at home."

Jiang Yanxi froze for two seconds, his eyes flashed in surprise, and immediately pressed the button. Press the button to open the door, "Ji Yu! You have returned to China!"

Ji Yu took off his mask and entered the door, carrying a delicate dessert paper bag in his hand, pinched Jiang Yanxi's cheek with a little annoyance, "I came back three days ago! The whole world knows that I am going back to China, but you just ignore it, Jiang Yanxi, you can do it!"

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment, then lowered her head: "...I'm sorry."

Ji Yu wasn't really angry at first, but he changed his slippers and entered the house with a stern face, "It's fine if I leave for a year and ignore me, but when I come back, you still treat me like nothing. Are you writers heartless? Or Say you don't consider me a friend at all? It's chilling, I've been covering you for nothing before."

Ji Yu was the first Omega friend Jiang Yanxi made after transferring from high school. I debuted as an actor, and now I am a quasi-first-line film actor. I started to go abroad for development early last year.

Jiang Yanxi followed Ji Yu nervously, "Don't think so, it's all my fault lately..."

Ji Yu snorted coldly: "It's all an excuse."

"Well, it's my fault." Jiang Yanxi didn't explain, and her eyelashes drooped uncomfortably He said in a low voice, "Don't be angry."

Ji Yu turned around with a cold face, stared at him for two seconds, and opened his arms expressionlessly, "Hold me, and I will forgive you."

Jiang Yanxi rushed Went up to hug him, breathed a sigh of relief, and said happily, "Welcome back, Xiaoyu, I miss you so much."

Ji Yu sighed softly, patted Jiang Yanxi on the back, and couldn't breathe anymore, and scolded with a smile, "I don't care, I miss you so much." Lungs."

Ji Yu sat on the misty blue plush carpet in the living room, propped his arms back and looked around casually.

There is no sofa in Jiang Yanxi's house. In winter, the living room only has a small kotatsu and several cat litters. There are shelves for collecting anime peripherals and succulent plants everywhere. Large and small potted plants are randomly placed, which looks very warm.

There is a touch of orange blossom flavor pheromone floating in the room, with a citrus-like sweet floral fragrance, bringing relaxation and peace to the body and mind.

Jiang Yanxi wiped her hair half-dried, changed into a loose T-shirt and sweatpants, and came back with two cups of hot milk. The joy on her face was not hidden, "Why did I return to China so soon? I thought it would take a long time to see you."

"I made two feature films, and I have a good project in China, so I came back." Ji Yu took the milk and put it on the table, took off his coat and handed it to Jiang Yanxi to hang it, and asked suddenly, "Xixi, do you like Suhuai? "

Jiang Yanxi knelt on the carpet with bare feet, and gave him a puzzled look, "I joined his global fan club in my third year of high school, aren't you a member too?" "I know that."

Ji Yu closed his eyes and pressed his patience Thinking of the urge to hit him on the head, "What I'm asking is, do you want to fall in love with him?"

Jiang Yanxi raised her head slightly holding the milk glass, licked off the half circle of white milk stains on her upper lip, and shook her head decisively, "No."

Ji Yu: "..."

Ji Yu was puzzled: "Then what name did you apply for? You uploaded that kind of photo, for fear that you wouldn't be selected. I thought you were promising." Jiang Yanxi knew why

Ji Yu asked such a question, he should be I saw the news abroad that he was going to have a "God's Covenant" with Su Huai.

Jiang Yanxi picked up his orange cat and rubbed it against him. He lowered his head and stroked the cat depressedly: "This matter...is an accident and it is being resolved. I have already applied to quit the show, but the liquidated damages that need to be compensated are too much. I still can't get it out."

Ji Yu didn't ask what was the accident, but frowned and asked, "How much money is left? You don't look for me when you are short of money, do you not take me seriously at all?"

Jiang Yanxi was nervous He explained calmly: "No! I think there is no need to bother you with such things."

Ji Yu took off his hat and threw it on the table, and smiled angrily, "Jiang Yanxi, are you trying to piss me off?"

Jiang Yanxi looked at him for a while , Said: "Xiaoyu, you are my best friend, I don't want money to interfere in our relationship, you know, I don't have many friends, I always cherish you."

"..." Ji Yu was silent for a while, then sighed softly, "I see, I'm really afraid of you." After entering

the door for more than ten minutes, Ji Yu felt that his mood was going up and down repeatedly with a height difference of 500 meters, just Like riding a roller coaster in the death version.

Jiang Yanxi has this ability. Sometimes he is so straightforward that he can drive people to death, and sometimes he is so straightforward that he can make people feel comfortable.

Ji Yu picked up the warm milk cup and teased: "Just like you, if you really pissed him off on a love show with Su Huai, believe it or not, his fans can tear you up and throw you into the sea to feed the sharks?" Jiang Yanxi was stunned

. Next, he picked the carpet with his fingers, and slowly lowered his eyes, "Well... I know I'm not very flattering, so I won't go."

Ji Yu soon realized that he had said something wrong, and lightly tapped from under the table. Lightly kicked Jiang Yanxi's leg, "If you can't solve the problem of liquidated damages, you must tell me. I have a different point of view from yours. I think that being able to help when necessary is the value of a friend." Jiang Yanxi looked

up Looking at Ji Yu, my heart became a little warm, "Okay, if there is a need, I will tell you."

Ji Yu took a sip of milk, thought of something, and said, "But I guess there is a high probability that you won't have to lose money, Su Huai may be quitting the show."

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment: "Why?"

"You just build a house without a door and lock yourself up, and you're derailed from society." Ji Yu slid his phone from the table to him in disgust. He said lazily, "There are a lot of people who are popular. The speed of Suhuai's development in these years is too terrifying. It has cut off too many people's money and made enemies everywhere. Those who want to bring him down will not let him go."

Just at seven o'clock this evening, the first "black material" about Su Huai since his debut broke out on the Internet.