Chapter 63

This time the program group arranged for two couples of cp to date separately.

They were sent to two uninhabited islands in the center of the ocean by the program group to escape from the hustle and bustle of the world and feel each other's existence in the cleanest environment.

In order to provide guests with a real uninhabited island environment, advanced automatic tracking photography equipment was also used in this shooting.

The temperature on the island is not as high as expected, the sea breeze is mild and humid, the blue waves beat against the rocks, the coconut trees on the beach are dotted with mature coconuts that no one has picked, and the virgin forest makes the sound of mysterious creatures.

After going to the island, Jiang Yanxi's anxious heart calmed down miraculously for half a month.

Behind it is the virgin forest that has existed for tens of thousands of years, and in front of it is the sea that existed when the world first opened.

The only sound left in my ears is the flapping of leaves and waves, and there are only people who want to escape together.

There are no assignments for this episode.

So on the island, the two of them did nothing, and there was nothing to do.

They sat side by side on the beach in a daze, looking at the distant sea horizon, each dispelling the impetuousness accumulated on their bodies.

Su Huai turned his head to look at Jiang Yanxi from time to time, and Jiang Yanxi would immediately turn his head to look at him when he felt his gaze.

Their eyes reflected the sparkling waves of the sea, and they all saw their unique selves in each other's eyes.

No matter how many people are similar to each other in the world, in the end, this person's smile, demeanor, movement, and voice all become unique because of the exclusive love, and become a scene that is staged around every day. miracle.

So I am grateful for the life that continues every day, and every second is meaningful.

At that moment, Jiang Yanxi suddenly found many inspirations in Su Huai's eyes.

He immediately took out the small notebook he carried with him from his small bag, and wrote it down on his bent knees.

Su Huai watched his sudden movement curiously, raised his eyebrows a little, leaned over with his fingers sunk in the sand, and asked curiously, "Are you writing a diary?"

Jiang Yanxi suddenly made a covering movement, smiling slowly in his eyes Shaking his head: "It's not a diary."

Su Huai was stunned for a moment, then silently turned his body back, thinking of something, squinting at him slightly.

After asking &—zwnj; once before and being refused to answer, he never asked again, nor did he ask Ji Yu in private, giving him enough privacy.

But it's already started at the "zwnj;", and this person still hasn't taken the initiative to confess his work.

Su Huai was really curious this time.

Although the elementary school boy who has always maintained a sense of mystery is also very attractive, but he still wants to know everything about him.

He didn't like the feeling of being unable to grasp it very much.

Perhaps it was because of a loss once, he didn't want this person to disappear again one day, but he was still the same as before, and couldn't even find any trace .

"—zwnj; There is no real hope left for him, "—zwnj; All long-cherished wishes about reunion must be gambled by fate.

The sound of the waves was like a hypnotic audio recording of memories. Su Huai silently stared at Jiang Yanxi, his eyes darkened under the shadow of the brim of his hat, and rubbed his hands along the dry sand, holding him tightly like an insecure child. corner of the clothes.

Jiang Yanxi paused at the tip of his pen, looked down at the corner of the T-shirt that was caught, and suddenly shrank his heart.

On an uninhabited island, there is no need for a perfect camouflage.

At this moment, he suddenly felt the real and undisguised Su Huai.

During the susceptibility period last time, he accidentally saw the frail face of his senior.

But looking back, that "zwnj; scene was more like" a dream.

Because after that day, the senior never showed that kind of self in front of him again.

Jiang Yanxi suddenly felt deeply that although he didn't know what kind of experience caused it, the senior who always gave him an infinite sense of security with his indifferent appearance seemed to be "a very insecure person." It's just that in order to stabilize his mentality, he shows no fear of everything.

Jiang Yanxi closed the book and put her hand on the big hand.

The weather was so warm, but he felt a piece of ice cold, from this undisguised temperature, he felt some kind of uneasy emotion.

He raised his eyes to meet the gaze of the other party, there was a slight smile in those pure black eyes, and the pupils were also bright and dazzling, but the confusion that settled in the dark eyes crashed into him like hail... His eyes, smashed fine and small pains in his heart.

Jiang Yanxi raised her eyelashes in surprise: "Senior?"

The sun on the island is very strong, and you will still be sunburned by the scattered light even if you wear a hat.

Su Huai raised his finger and gently rubbed Jiang Yanxi's red nose, smiled at him, and pulled him up: "Don't get sunburned, go and find a place to sleep tonight." This island is not

big , &—zwnj; circled the island along the sandy beach in an hour&—zwnj;, and finally they returned to the place where they first landed on the island, and set up a pair of sandy beaches on the inner &—zwnj; simple tent.

We've all arrived on the uninhabited island, and we haven't seen each other for so long, Su Huai didn't intend to sleep separately from his boyfriend, and only carefully arranged "zwnj; one of the tents for selfishness, and the other" was just to deceive the audience.

Jiang Yanxi saw Su Huai's careful thinking, stood outside and looked at the people who had spread the double-layer moisture-proof mats in the tent, and slightly raised the corners of his mouth.

Being far away from human society, time seems to be extremely long.

After exploring the mysterious forest on the island, they picked two coconuts from a lower coconut tree to taste.

"It doesn't taste the same as the ones sold in supermarkets." Jiang Yanxi licked his lips in surprise.

Su Huai didn't like too strong flavors very much, so under Jiang Yanxi's strong recommendation, he took the cup he drank and took a sip—zwnj;, lowered his eyes to reflect for a moment, raised his eyebrows in surprise, and said, "Mmm, it's very refreshing."

They wasted time as a matter of course, doing a lot of weird little things that they would not normally waste time doing, and talking about a lot of trivial and distant things that they had no chance to talk about before.

At dusk, they sat on the rocks near the shore and kissed.

The magnificent sunset on the sea is like a gorgeous curtain call of heaven and earth, the stars move, and the pure starry sky without any pollution slowly rotates overhead.

There is only dark night and silvery moonlight left in the world. The sound of crackling bonfires is accompanied by the calming frequency of the tide. I don't know the exact time, it may be very early or it may be very late.

Jiang Yanxi put on her glasses, sat on a long stake by the campfire with her knees bent, and began to write something in a small notebook again.

Su Huai sat across from him, drawing with a pencil on a small notebook.

They raise their eyes to look at each other from time to time, and occasionally they meet each other's eyes, and each other's eyes will brighten up with the heartbeat at that moment.

You won't be embarrassed if you don't speak. When you are silent, you can feel the reality of the other party's existence. Listening to any small voices from the other party, a deep breath can bring comfort to two people at the same time.

Jiang Yanxi closed the notebook first, got up curiously and walked around behind Su Huai to read his notebook.

Su Huai didn't block it, and showed him generously.

He doesn't have any secrets to keep from Jiang Yanxi, if Jiang Yanxi wants, he can show him all his heart and soul, and tell him "everything" that flashes through him.

On the beige paper is Jiang Yanxi's sketch portrait, the brushwork is exquisite and casual, with a subtle personal style, like the instant imaging of light and shadow, but it is completely different from the absolutely realistic photos.

Because of the artist's personal impression, Jiang Yanxi in the painting is even more like him than himself, and even the drooping eyes have a vivid charm.

"That's right." Jiang Yanxi was stunned, holding the book and reading it intently, and then suddenly remembered, "Senior was an art student in high school."

Because people around him were discussing every day, Jiang Yanxi heard a lot of Su Huai news.

He knew that the handsome senior was an art student, and he had excellent painting skills, because he had to prepare for the best art academy, so he didn't have to study by himself at night.

He also heard that seniors sometimes don't even have to go to class, "the whole day is spent in the studio prepared by the school for art students."

Su Huai looked at him lazily with his chin in his hand, turning the paintbrush with one hand, and calmly raised the corner of his mouth: "Well, I also studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in college." "Then...why did you become an actor?"

Jiang Yanxi couldn't bear it Stay curious.

Su Huai put down his pen and got up, and pulled him onto the beach—zwnj; lay down on the ground, staring at the starry sky.

Jiang Yanxi quietly turned her head to look at Su Huai.

The clean moonlight sprinkled coolly on his three-dimensional facial features, giving his cold white skin a "zwnj; layer of extremely beautiful hazy feeling, and the indifferent eyeshadow gave people" a natural sense of alienation, tall and straight The bridge of the nose and the contours of the lips are connected into a sexy sharp line, and the eyes sinking in the eyes are like Shang Xuanyue falling into the lake.

God-given appearance keeps him in the spotlight forever, but because of his outstanding personal traits, he erects an insurmountable wall—zwnj; The big gap is prohibitive.

Thus locking him in a lonely field.

Most people are attracted by his appearance, but few people can really know him.

At&—zwnj;at this moment, Jiang Yanxi seems to see it again—zwnj; Such Suhuai.

Senior...seems to be very lonely.

At a certain moment, the person in his eyes who was so perfect that he was full of divinity suddenly said, "Because I need money."

Jiang Yanxi froze for a moment, his eyes slowly widened.

&—zwnj; A strong and subtle sense of impact spread over his heart.

Su Huai's tone was very flat, as if he was talking about something that had nothing to do with him, as if the embarrassing situation happened to another person at that time, and he was just an indifferent bystander.

"When I was in the third year of high school, I took my brother and ran away from home. I needed to pay my brother's tuition and medical expenses. It happened that Xu Ming came to me. I couldn't find a better way, so I signed a contract.

" Yes, I know that something happened to Fengyun school grass, and no one in the whole school does not pay attention.

That's when he was bullied on campus.

He also knew that Su Huai made his debut in the third year of high school, and with his talented acting skills, he made "zwnj; a literary film "Blizzard". His name is like the name of this movie"—zwnj; It set off the first highlight moment in his life.

But no one ever knew why this genius who seemed to be born for this line of work chose this path before shooting this movie.

Su Huai has almost never answered this kind of interview, and everyone feels that there seems to be no fresh answer to this question. It is nothing more than the fact that gold cannot hide the light. After being discovered by scouts, his own hard work and talent have made him.

Su Huai said lightly: "Actually, I thought about being an illustrator before, and I have always yearned for it and worked hard in this direction. At first, I was very repulsed by this job because there was almost no personal space. I was being voyeurized in everything I did. But after I got used to it, I thought it was okay, the job content was fairly flexible, and the income was not bad, it helped me solve many problems, and gave me a certain degree of freedom and choice." He smiled in relief"—zwnj;, with the slowly moving stars in his eyes, "My brother is also very proud of me, so I"—zwnj; persevered."

It's been a while since Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai met again, but this was the first time he heard him mention this younger brother.

Su Huai had never contacted his younger brother in front of him.

Jiang Yanxi was silent for a moment: "Senior's younger brother, where is he now?"

"I'm studying abroad and haven't graduated yet." Su Huai liked Jiang Yanxi's curiosity about him very much, and smiled a little more on his face. He turned to look at him, "Two years younger than you, and I'm also an Alpha."

Jiang Yanxi nodded miraculously, and murmured, "No wonder I haven't seen him."

Su Huai smiled and turned his head back, thinking about it... —zwnj; After a while, there was a "tsk" sound, "I guess I'm in a relationship. I haven't contacted me much during this time. I'm playing crazy when no one cares about me abroad."

" Is he in poor health?" Jiang Yanxi remembered that Su Huai had mentioned his brother's medical expenses just now.

"Well, congenital pheromone disorder is hereditary and cannot be cured. Every susceptibility period is very painful." Su Huai said lazily, "But he has a big heart and doesn't regard himself as a patient. In recent years, special effects have appeared. The medicine is under control, so let him go." "

So the symptoms of the senior's susceptible period are more serious..." Jiang Yanxi worriedly held his hand on the cool and soft beach.

"I'm fine." Su Huai held his hand back, and smiled at him comfortingly, "It's just that the symptoms are more serious than ordinary people."

Su Huai's gaze fell slowly, looking at His lips whispered: "Now that I have you with me, it's even better."

Jiang Yanxi was a little relieved, thinking that it's a good thing that the senior was taken care of during the sensitive period last time, and he must pay attention to it in the future.

He thought about looking at the Ursa Major constellation on the zenith, and murmured worriedly: "The younger brother of the senior should indeed fall in love. If he has a lover to comfort him, the susceptibility period in the future will be better..." The voice has not yet come to an

end , He was heavy on his body, the person beside him rolled over on his chest, stuck his fingers in his hair, bowed his head and kissed him without giving him time to react.

Kissed innocently... After a while, Su Huai raised his head, with a subdued smile in his eyes, and asked softly against the bridge of his nose: "Let your lover feel better first." Jiang Yanxi was

stunned Next, he immediately raised his hand to touch the back of his neck, "Senior, is it uncomfortable now?"

Su Huai noticed that the automatic tracking camera around him had entered the shutdown mode, and knew that the agreed night rest time had arrived, so he couldn't bear it any longer. His sensitive ear hinted at a slight nibble—zwnj;, and said in a sexy and hoarse voice: "Well, I want to touch you now, what should I do?

" He glanced at the surrounding cameras that had stopped shooting.

Alphas in the love period are surprisingly energetic, &—zwnj; a casual touch,&—zwnj; a kiss, even without physical contact, just being alone can make them imagine and enter the "susceptible period" anytime, anywhere "status.

During the period of being together, Jiang Yanxi has realized that it is unrealistic to have a pure love with an Alpha.

Helping Alpha lovers vent their bursting pheromones at any time has been tacitly regarded as the obligation and responsibility of every Alpha partner during their relationship.

Jiang Yanxi is very well-behaved in this respect, almost responding to every request, causing Su Huai to become more and more unrestrained by him.

The underground love affair has not been in contact for half a month, and the breathing of Alpha on his body gradually slows down, and the entanglement of fingers in the hair has a sultry meaning, and the breathing with Jiang Yanxi also becomes chaotic.

With his tacit consent, Su Huai carried him into the tent with dark eyes, and pulled the zipper up to block the moonlight from creeping in.

The tidal sound of the waves overwhelmed some ambiguous and subtle sounds, the sea breeze at night was gentle but powerful, and the white tents trembled occasionally under the moonlight, and gradually followed the moving track of the moon to be covered by the shadows of trees"—zwnj; part.

There is no time on the uninhabited island, I don't know how long it took, the zipper of the tent was finally opened, the scorching heat was dissipated by the cool sea breeze, &—zwnj; stretched out a pair of white feet to step on the soft and delicate sand, smooth and slender calves The skin was thin, and the reddish finger marks could be seen under the moonlight, but he was quickly caught by the ankle with a big hand.

This time the zipper was not closed, and the thin tent door fluttered inward with the sea breeze, and the moonlight shone faintly on the figures hugging each other.

"We are the only ones here," the bad student's complaint was blown away by the wind and turned into an ambiguous murmur, "The teacher doesn't concentrate on teaching me, who else do you want to teach?" Teacher Rabbit has always loved his students very much

, I have never left early before, but this time I can't. After accumulating more than ten days of classes, the student seems to want to finish the class in one breath, and he finally has the desire to survive: "... I am a little tired, take a rest..." Is it?"

The student answered simply: "Okay."

After a while, the tent classroom became lively again, and the student who started the class privately added shamelessly in the ear of the confused teacher: "It's okay, teacher I can rest and review by myself."

After class, Jiang Yanxi's eyes were red, she was wearing Suhuai's large T-shirt, her knees and calves were wrapped in clothes, and she was sitting at the mouth of the tent, her brain...zwnj;

Su Huai comfortably hugged him from behind, with his chin resting lazily on his shoulder.

Looking at the fragments of moonlight on the sea, recalling the very different feeling just now, she suddenly raised the corner of her mouth and said, "It seems to be a good feeling to have an affair with the teacher." Jiang Yanxi closed her eyes, feeling the pain of shame all over her

body , pursing his lips tightly and making no sound.

His mind was finally officially starting to loosen.

According to personal experience, it is clear that the latter is more destructive.

He wasn't sure how many times more of this devastation his remains would endure.

He is still very young, and he still wants to work hard for a few more years, and he doesn't want to retire so early.

Feeling the student's restless hands again, Jiang Yanxi begged for mercy in a hoarse voice: "Senior."

Su Huai tilted his head from behind and kissed his cheek, teasing him in a good mood: "Huh? Did the teacher think about it too? He

lowered his head and gently nibbled Teacher Rabbit's shoulder: "But I haven't played enough, the teacher is great today...and the voice is very nice .

"

The students are so bad, because they are the only ones left in the world, they become lawless and dare to say anything.

Teacher Rabbit blushed, turned around and bit the student's Adam's apple in shame and indignation.

Su Huai raised his chin in coordination, half-closed his eyes lazily, the sexy lines of his shoulders and neck were shrouded in a layer of misty moonlight, the corners of his mouth curled up a little badly, and he fell back with his arms around the teacher's waist.

The author has something to say: Teacher Rabbit: I can't take this class (rabbit bites people)