Chapter 3

I don't know how many times I saw that vague figure in my dreams.

This time, Su Huai held the young man's wrist tightly, preventing him from leaving the envelope on the desk and running away.

The boy's eyebrows and eyes were covered by the long forehead hair, and the red spots spreading from the forehead to the bottom of the right eye could be vaguely seen, but the clear eyes flickered in panic as if a small animal had been captured.

"Learn...Senior."

For the first time, he saw the boy's face clearly in his dream.

Clearer and more vivid than in his memory.

Su Huai carefully observed the eyes that were covered with light brown honey, opened the envelope, took out the letter paper and handed it over, "Read it to me?"

He wanted to do this six years ago.

The junior in the dream was very good, pinching the letter paper nervously, his rosy lips moved slightly, "Senior... I like you."

Su Huai's heart was shaken by that voice.

Some of the holes have been filled, but not enough.

"Who do you like?"

"...Like you."

"Who do you like?" "

...You."

"Who?"

"...Su Huai."

Su Huai seemed to encourage but also ordered: "Repeat."

The junior raised his head, and those eyes that were always bright were suddenly so brave that they seemed distorted.

"I like Su Huai."

A great sense of satisfaction came from the crack in the depths of his soul, and he pressed his hand on the boy's head in satisfaction and rubbed it.

"Yeah."

...

The plane bumped a bit, and Su Huai suddenly woke up from his dream.

His breathing was a little short, and he took a few deep breaths with his hands on his forehead.

It's useless, the heartbeat still maintains a chaotic frequency.

Su Huai pressed the center of his eyebrows in trouble.

"This face is amazing."

In the member-only private bar, the artistic metal chandelier was shining beautifully. Shao Wenyu was so engrossed in looking at the photos on the hot search that he accidentally knocked off his wine glass.

The back of Su Huai's hand was splashed with debris, leaving a small red bloodstain.

He has cold fair skin, especially the skin on his hands, and a trace of blood oozing from the back of his hands is very dazzling.

The waiter came to clean up the debris. Su Huai refused the band-aid and wiped off the blood casually. He wore a black v-neck sweater under the classic short black leather jacket, and his whole person revealed a restrained and unspeakable sexy.

Shao Wenyu was finally willing to look away from the photo, and couldn't wait to ask, "Huaihuai, you don't want to be on this show anyway, it's rare that the two of us are on a variety show together, and I happen to have a CP that hasn't been decided yet. Give me the cuteness?"

Although fans call him that, Su Huai, as an Alpha who grew up from A to big, doesn't like this cute nickname very much.

He put down his wine glass and said in a displeased tone, "Call me that again, and don't send the dog here in the future."

Shao Wenyu is one of Su Huai's few alpha friends in the circle. He made his debut five years earlier than him, and is a powerful singer with a stable foundation since his debut eleven years ago.

Suhuai's music, film and television are all-round development. The two have cooperated several times, and their relationship is very good. During each concert tour, Shao Wenyu would send his husky, which loves to demolish homes, to a mansion worth hundreds of millions in Suhuai. The scourge.

Shao Wenyu loves dogs more than beauties, so he obediently changed his words: "Brother Huai, really, introduce Jiang Yanxi to me, this time I should really love you, any number is fine, give me one first." Su Huai: "

By What?"

He didn't even get Jiang Yanxi's contact information.

It's been 4122 years, and there are still people in the world who don't use mobile phones. Xu Ming only helped him find Jiang Yanxi's address and email address.

The junior has changed a lot, and he has protected himself very well...

Su Huai glanced at Shao Wenyu lightly.

In a sense, it is also a good thing.

Shao Wenyu said sincerely: "Just because we are good brothers, if we are brothers, we must let each other have love."

Su Huai nodded, and looked away indifferently: "It is not the case now."

Shao Wenyu tasted the product carefully, and bumped it with his arm. Ask him: "Hey, what's the matter?"

Su Huai leaned on the smooth black table with his elbows, slowly turned the wine glass half a circle, and suddenly asked absent-mindedly, "If it is four years in a row, I will dream of the same person before and after the susceptible period. Personally, what is the reason?"

Shao Wenyu replied without hesitation: "I want to bite."

Su Huai took a sip of wine and smiled lightly: "Treasure your teeth."

Shao Wenyu leaned back lazily on the back of the chair, tugged at the collar of his shirt, "If you don't want to bite that Omega, you can dream of him anytime, not necessarily in the spring dream of the susceptible period." Su Huai raised his eyebrows

: "Did I ever say it's an omega?"

Shao Wenyu crossed his arms, posing authoritatively, "Trust me, only by biting the neck of the Omega in your dream, you can get it through the strong pressure accumulated in your subconscious for many years. Release."

Su Huai laughed and shook his head.

Shao Wenyu rubbed his chin, and his slanted eyes carried a certain meaning, "Of course, there is another possibility."

Su Huai was too lazy to listen, propping his chin with his knuckles casually, and looking down at his phone.

Shao Wenyu raised his eyebrows meaningfully, and gave him a heartbeat on his chest.

Su Huai only looked out of the corner of his eye, and his gaze stayed on Jiang Yanxi's interface where there was only one registration push, and asked perfunctorily, "Is there a difference?

" If you want to bite, you can bite it casually, if you like it, you can bite it for a lifetime."

Su Huai lightly mocked: "Then you do it too often."

Shao Wenyu is a well-known amorous prodigal son in the circle, a heart can be cut like a succulent plant Broken, as long as good-looking OB men and women take it all, you can sow seeds and take root in the hearts of all types of handsome men and beautiful women anytime, anywhere.

Shao Wenyu had already developed resistance to Su Huai's ridicule, and continued to lean over to test: "If you introduce Jiang Yanxi to me, I have a strong hunch that I will bite this time for the rest of my life." Su Huai looked at him indifferently

.

Shao Wenyu waved his hand: "There's no rush, just give me the commercial CP after you fire the commercial CP."

Su Huai exited Jiang Yanxi's interface expressionlessly, and left Shao Wenyu alone for ten minutes.

After talking to himself alone for ten minutes, Shao Wenyu came over mysteriously, "Huaihuai, let's have a conversation between AA, I have known you for so many years and I haven't seen you find an Omega to pass the susceptibility period, my brother Could it be that you haven't bitten it yet?"

Su Huai's fingers paused on the screen, and said coldly, "You are not allowed to bring the dog here in the future."

Seeing Su Huai's face darken, Shao Wenyu lay down on the bar with a smile, turned his head and whispered Sarcasm, "Who will believe it? Our God A is still at A, and our teeth are still unopened!"

Su Huai closed his eyes, pinched the wine glass forbearance, faintly emitting pheromones, and asked quietly: "This year's record is broken!" Is it?"

Shao Wenyu has a special physique, and it may also be because the people he falls in love with every time are the same type as him, so every time he falls in love, he will be green.

Su Huai can tell 20 more about the similar black history.

Shao Wenyu was successfully stabbed to the sore spot, his face darkened, and he raised his middle finger.

Su Huai sneered, eyelashes drooping, staring at the hot search on the top of the homepage—#全民初恋江彦希#Su

Huai's gaze shifted to the black scarf at hand, and the corner of the scarf was sewn with "SH" with orange cotton thread. ".

His slender fingers clenched gently on the soft scarf.

If he hadn't seen the name, he would hardly have recognized the flawless Omega in the photo.

In his memory, this junior named Jiang Yanxi always used his forehead hair to cover up the scars on his face, even if he walked in front of him occasionally, he would dodge, so even in his dreams his face was blurred.

Only those eyes left a deep impression on him.

Eyes that are usually dim, only shine brightly when looking at him.

Su Huai carefully looked at the familiar and unfamiliar faces in the photo, and suddenly there was a faint itching from the tip of his teeth.

...

The star river in the winter night was wiped bright by the cold air, the driver called Su Huai, "Brother Huai, we're here."

Su Huai was a little dizzy, frowned and opened his eyes, looking out of the car.

It is a strange residential area.

Su Huai pressed his forehead, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Where is this?"

The driver looked blank, "The address you just mentioned is Block C of Jinyue Apartment.

" Wearing a black scarf, sitting with his hands in his pockets by the flower bed downstairs in the apartment.

The exhaled white mist was hidden in the shadow of the trees, and Su Huai looked up at a certain lit window upstairs with hazy and deep eyes.

I don't know how long it has been.

Su Huai looked back, laughed at himself, and was about to get up and go back to the car when the automatic door of the apartment opened slowly, and a white figure came out carrying a few garbage bags.

Jiang Yanxi opened his down jacket and wore a panda hooded pajamas. He walked to the sorting trash bin and took out the crushed cans one by one from the trash bag and carefully threw them into the designated trash bin.

"Clang, clang, clang..."

Su Huai sat down slowly by the flower bed again, disappeared in the shadow of the snow-covered pine tree, and watched Jiang Yanxi's boring repetitive movements with interest.

Jiang Yanxi was very serious about throwing away trash, sorting all kinds of things carefully, and after ten minutes, the tips of her white ears gradually turned red with cold.

Su Huai just stared at it for ten minutes.

There was a faint smile in the faintly twinkling eyes in the shadows, as if watching something very interesting.

The student's serious expression subtly coincided with the scorching summer in his memory.

Finally, throwing the garbage bag into the designated trash can, Jiang Yanxi exhaled white air, and raised the corners of his mouth with a sense of accomplishment.

It is a cute expression that is shown without warning only when no one is around.

Su Huai looked at his slight expression from a distance, and the corners of his mouth also raised unconsciously.

Jiang Yanxi clutched her coat tightly with her frozen red fingers, turned and trot towards the door of the apartment.

Su Huai raised his eyelashes a little disappointed, staring closely at Jiang Yanxi's white back.

"Meow~"

Hearing the meowing of the cat, Jiang Yanxi stopped and looked in the direction of the cat's sound, which was in the flower bed behind Su Huai.

Jiang Yanxi glanced over, and Su Huai's expression suddenly became a little nervous.

Jiang Yanxi squinted his eyes in Su Huai's direction for a few seconds, Su Huai held his breath, and his lips, which were a little white from the cold, were tightly pressed.

Jiang Yanxi didn't see anything.

He is a little short-sighted, and usually wears contact lenses when he goes out. In his field of vision, he only sees a blurry black haze under the white pine trees.

Jiang Yanxi called out tentatively, and the clean voice spread out in the cold air: "Ball? Is that you?"

A cow cat sprang out from behind Su Huai, ran to Jiang Yanxi briskly, raised its tail and raised its head. Rubbing his pajama bottoms.

"Meow~"

Jiang Yanxi squatted down happily, touched the cat's head, and talked to the cat in a natural and relaxed tone: "Balball, that's great. I haven't seen you for a few days, and I thought you were sick. It would be great if you would come home with me." Oh, it's too cold this winter, and I don't know where you usually sleep."

"Meow~" The cow cat soon stopped being touched, and squatted a little farther away.

Jiang Yanxi stood up: "Wait a minute, I'll be down soon, don't go."

Jiang Yanxi got up and ran back to the apartment quickly.

As soon as Jiang Yanxi left, the cow cat would run away.

A whistle came from under the shadow of a tree not far away.

The cow cat stopped in an instant and looked in the direction of the shadow of the tree warily.

Su Huai exudes the kingly coercion of the top Alpha invisible, and the cat looks at each other, and orders coldly: "Wait."

Su Huai is not only called God A because of his god-level appearance, he is a rare person in the world who has SSS Alpha of level pheromones.

The pheromones of the absolute strong are also effective on small animals in nature.

The cow cat kept taking a step and froze in place, as if frozen.

Soon Jiang Yanxi came down, holding a small bowl of cat food and a small bowl of water in his hand.

Su Huai immediately withdrew the pheromone, the cow cat relaxed its posture, and its body trembled a little.

Seeing that the cow cat did not leave, Jiang Yanxi breathed a sigh of relief, "This time, you must be very hungry. It must be difficult to find food in winter... Fortunately, I woke up early today, otherwise I would not have met you ."

Su Huai silently raised his hand and glanced at his watch.

Eleven twenty at night.

Which time zone does this person live according to...

After feeding the cat, Jiang Yanxi, he returned to the apartment.

Su Huai looked at the lit window again and sat in the cold winter night with complicated thoughts for a while, then got up and went back to the car.

Waking up with a hangover the next day, Su Huai had already forgotten the crazy idea he had last night.

It was the countless question marks from Xu Ming on the phone that reminded him.

At one forty-five in the morning, his account seemed to send a push.

[Su Huai: Looking forward to a date with my first love @江彦希]

In the misty bathroom, the water flowed over the top Alpha's sexy and muscular chest and abdominal muscles. Su Huai brushed her wet hair back, her gaze fascinated for a moment.

Suddenly remembered the dream of last night.

Last night, I dreamed of my junior again.