Chapter 56

Before Jiang Yanxi could see the traces of wetness on Su Huai's face, the video was hung up soon.

Senior just now... Did you cry?

He was so shocked that he couldn't recover, his fingers trembled a little, and he immediately bit his lips to send a text message to Su Huai.

Jiang Yanxi: Senior, what happened?

Jiang Yanxi: Little White Rabbit Momo.jpgAlthough

I am still at a loss, I don't know what I did to hurt my senior, but it must be his fault.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes were red with guilt, so she sent an apology first: Senior, I'm sorry, I did something wrong Su Huai finally sent him a reply: It's okay Jiang Yanxi's heart just dropped

a little, Su Huai sent him another The guilt was immediately multiplied by a hundred times the news.

Su Huai: I'm not doing well enough

Su Huai: I can't stay by your side all the time, I didn't take good care of you

Su Huai: You are the most obedient little white rabbit in the world, and I am an irresponsible breeder...

Su Huai: I'm sorry , I want to take a break

Jiang Yanxi: ...

How could he not think too much?

Jiang Yanxi calmed down, staring at those emotional words and thinking for a while.

There must be something wrong with the senior.

... Is the susceptibility period over?

It has been popularized in physiology class that Alpha will have great mood swings and become extremely sensitive during the susceptible period.

Especially after having an Omega partner with a fixed mark, an Alpha who leaves an Omega will feel extremely insecure. The most common symptoms are worrying about gains and losses, jealousy and suspicion, and sensitive tear glands.

Alpha symptoms with higher pheromone level are more obvious.

Jiang Yanxi didn't dare to interrupt the senior's rest rashly. She wanted to catch up on a good night's sleep after staying up all night, but ended up wandering around the house worryingly with her mobile phone all morning.

When he had a fever attack, the senior tried his best to comfort him, but now the senior is in the susceptible period, but he can't do anything...

Jiang Yanxi sat weakly on the chair in the dining room and hugged his knees, with his chin resting on his knees, Looking down at the message that the symptoms of Su Huai's susceptible period were very obvious, he let out a long sigh.

Another cell phone in the bedroom suddenly rang.

Jiang Yanxi was depressed, and slowly returned to the bedroom to connect.

"Xixi, I'm Xu Ming, Huaihuai's manager, remember?"

Jiang Yanxi opened his eyes slightly, and immediately asked, "Remember, brother Xu, has the senior reached the susceptible period?"

Xu Ming sighed melancholy He took a deep breath: "I'm going to talk to you about this. Are you free recently? If you have time, can you come and see him? Now that the filming has entered the most important scene, he can't use strong inhibitors, you know His symptoms in the susceptible stage are much more serious than those of ordinary Alphas, and the short-acting inhibitors have no effect at all. I really have no choice but to ask you..."

Jiang Yanxi clenched his fist happily, and agreed without hesitation: "Okay, I'll buy it. The latest air ticket will pass today, can you please send me the address of the crew?"

Xu Ming breathed a sigh of relief, and said gratefully: "Thank you so much! I will send you the address in a while, and you send me the flight information, and I will ask my assistant to pick you up. By the way, don't tell Huaihuai about this beforehand. Tell him now, I guess we won't be able to shoot the scene for this day."

Jiang Yanxi was already packing his suitcase, kneeling on the carpet in the bedroom with his mobile phone under his shoulder: "I understand, I will trouble you to take care of the senior during this time Yes, thank you for your hard work."

Xu Ming smiled: "I should take care of him, the key is that I can't help him one-thousandth as much as you. Okay, you get ready, I'll send you a Address."

It is already June, and it has entered early summer, and the weather has become warm, and the sun is a little hot in the afternoon.

Jiang Yanxi casually wore a sunshade long-sleeved T-shirt and jeans, put on a white fisherman hat and a mask at the door, said goodbye to Xiaoyu, and hurried out with the suitcase.

He first went to Jiang Xun's apartment and rang the doorbell.

Jiang Xun is at home on vacation today, and is about to send Jiang Yanxi some food, looking at his ready-to-go appearance, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Where are you going?"

Jiang Yanxi's beautiful eyes flickered sincerely between the mask and hat, and asked eagerly: "Brother, I'm going to visit my senior's crew, can you take care of Xiaoyu for me these few days?"

Jiang Xun sighed, and responded helplessly: "I see, didn't you guys meet on the show a few days ago? Think about it?"

Jiang Yanxi didn't dare to say that Su Huai was in the susceptible period, his gaze was a little dodged, and he said casually: "Well, I still have to catch the plane, so I'll go first, thank you brother.

" After vaguely guessing the reason, he smiled coldly, didn't bother to bother, picked up the car keys and went out with him neatly: "Brother will take you to the airport."

When he arrived at the airport, Jiang Xun solemnly ordered at the security checkpoint: "You are not allowed to share a room with him. Since the relationship has not been confirmed, you must keep a safe distance, understand?

" Expectantly, he entered the security checkpoint alone.

Jiang Xun was with him all the way before, so he hardly felt anything.

After passing through this door, he realized that he really wanted to travel alone this time.

There is no senior, no brother, no friends, and no program staff to accompany him.

Only him.

Jiang Yanxi went through the security check nervously, found the boarding gate, and found a seat in the waiting area next to her and sat down restrainedly.

Because it was daytime, there were a lot of passengers at the airport, all kinds of strangers were watching their mobile phones and listening to music without interfering with each other, and there were many parents with children.

Jiang Yanxi didn't have the habit of looking at her mobile phone. She put her hands on her white knees exposed through the holes in her jeans, lowered her head nervously, and her palms were sweating a lot.

No one paid attention to him, and there were some eyes following him when he walked over, but those eyes were not malicious.

As long as he remains quiet, he is just an ordinary passerby to others.

Jiang Yanxi's shoulders gradually relaxed, trying to muster up the courage to look up and observe the strangers around him.

His gaze stayed on everyone politely for a second, and at this moment, for the first time, he truly felt the so-called fireworks in the world.

The young and handsome Alpha opposite was peeking at him. When he looked over, he happened to meet the man's eyes. Before he could move his eyes away in a panic, the man first raised the corners of his mouth and smiled gently at him.

Jiang Yanxi froze for a moment, squeezed the sleeve of the T-shirt on his knees, and politely lowered his eyes slightly.

Just seeing Jiang Yanxi's smiling eyes, the Alpha on the opposite side looked straight and opened his lips slightly.

Jiang Yanxi had already looked away, but the Alpha on the opposite side hadn't recovered his senses. Ten seconds later, his ears were red and he lowered his head. After nervously brewing for a while, he picked up his phone and walked towards him.

"Hello, can I add a WINK?" The young Alpha asked a little embarrassedly.

Jiang Yanxi raised her head in astonishment. It was the first time someone asked for her contact information, and she was a little flustered.

Seeing him hesitate for a long time, the young Alpha smiled disappointedly, "Is it not possible?"

Jiang Yanxi felt that this kind of courage to actively want to establish contact with others is very precious, and she couldn't bear to refuse, thinking about maintaining normal AO contacts after adding it to the friend list The distance is fine, take out another mobile phone that is used to communicate with friends and brother and add him as a friend.

The other party didn't bother him when he got the friend seat, and smiled politely at him, and returned to his seat.

Unexpectedly, when he got on the plane, this person happened to be right next to him.

Fortunately, Jiang Yanxi bought the first-class cabin, and there was an aisle distance between the two, which was not too close.

The young Alpha has thick eyebrows and big eyes, and is dressed in fashionable and refreshing clothes. He looks about the same age as him, like a college student who has just graduated.

Seeing Jiang Yanxi sitting next to him, the young man was determined to grasp his fate, mustered up the courage to initiate a conversation, and asked in a mature and steady tone: "My name is Chu Yihang, may I know your name?" Jiang Yanxi turned his head slowly a little

stiffly Looking at him, as if she didn't expect him to talk to herself, her beautiful and pure eyes were very clear, shaking slightly anxiously.

Chu Yihang's heart trembled with the light in his eyes, he took a light breath, and his heartbeat became the frequency of love.

Here it is, this man.

He's in love, he's in love! !

Omega, who can feel the pure and beautiful appearance through the mask, looked at him with the same "throbbing" eyes, and whispered in an inaudible and cute voice: "No."

Chu Yihang raised the corners of his mouth, playing Shuai smiled: "'No'? The name is quite special...don't..." The corners

of his mouth froze for a moment: "? " unnecessary trouble. Chu Yihang quickly rectified his frustrated mood, and firmly maintained a calm smile: "Are you traveling to country F too?" Jiang Yanxi didn't look at him anymore, hesitated for a moment, and nodded anxiously, entwining his fingers. Chu Yihang gained some confidence again, and asked with a nervous smile, "Excuse me, are you single?" Jiang Yanxi regretted adding this person to the friend list. This person seems to mean that to him... Jiang Yanxi thought for a while, and decided to borrow the identity of the senior's lover in advance, lowered his eyes and whispered: "No." Chu Yihang was stunned for a while, and his heart was cold: "Ah Sorry to bother you." This person was also very sensible, knowing that Jiang Yanxi was not single, so he stopped talking. Jiang Yanxi breathed a sigh of relief, took out his phone and looked at it, Su Huai sent him a message, and started filming again not long after he fell asleep.

When the plane took off, Jiang Yanxi was a little excited, happily raised the corners of his mouth and replied to Su Huai's message, without revealing that he was on his way to find him.

Su Huai immediately sent him a video after receiving the reply, and wanted to see his face very much during the susceptible period.

Jiang Yanxi promised Xu Ming not to reveal it in advance, but regretfully rejected the video.

Su Huai immediately became nervous, and asked cautiously: Are you angry?

Su Huai:

I'm sorry Su Huai: I was wrong, don't ignore me

Jiang Yanxi can only find an excuse to appease him: I'm not angry, I'm taking a bath. The innocent little white rabbit doesn't know how rich the imagination of an Alpha in the susceptible period is. Just seeing the word "bath" makes him go crazy.

Su Huai was quiet for a while, and replied without any emotion: Yes, Su Huai confided very restrainedly: I miss you so much

Su Huai: The dog misses.jpg

Although Jiang Yanxi said he was taking a bath, the Alpha in the susceptible period was still Clingy as hell, would come to bother him to "bath" every few minutes.

Jiang Yanxi thought that such a senior was so cute, so she coaxed him patiently. In order not to make him suspicious, she also "live-streamed" her "bathing" process in words in detail.

Jiang Yanxi: I was washing my hair

Su Huai was silent for a long time: Then don't look at your phone, be careful not to get water in your eyes Jiang Yanxi: In the bathtub

Su Huai: ...is it comfortable

?

Su Huai couldn't bear it anymore, and was about to be blown away by the naively seductive little white rabbit. Afraid that he would fly over to help the little white rabbit "take a bath" if he talked any longer, he ended the conversation with a strong willpower: don't soak too much. After a long time, you will feel dizzy. I went to filming.

Jiang Yanxi felt the joy of pranks, and happily raised the corners of her mouth: "Okay, the senior cheers up a few hours later, the plane landed, and Jiang Yanxi was picked up by the car sent by Xu Ming to the crew.

It was getting dark, Jiang Yanxi and Xu Ming met, and he was secretly brought into the busy film crew.

Because it is an international production, the scale of this film crew is huge, like a newly-built world, and the countless staff members all look very professional, very busy but operating in an orderly manner.

Xu Ming first asked his assistant to send Jiang Yanxi's luggage to Su Huai's room, and took him to take a look at Su Huai who was filming from afar.

Jiang Yanxi had repainted all of Su Huai's films frame by frame countless times, but this was the first time he saw Su Huai filming.

I saw a different senior again.

The dense film workers are looking at the actors in the scene seriously and intently. It is an action scene. The criminal policeman of the serious crime team played by Su Huai is chasing the prisoner who is about to escape on a smuggling boat. "Industrial Zone" launched a fierce hunting battle with the prisoners.

Su Huai's character was injured, his handsome and damaged frock coat was stained with blood, his face was pale and cold, and his dark eyes were brewing with storm and blood.

Because it was too deep into the play and it was a period of susceptibility, Suhuai's summer grass pheromones oppressed all the staff like a dangerous steel thorn blanket. Panting violently as if they were going to die together, they jumped off the container and stabbed Su Huai with a knife.

Su Huai was "shot" in the abdomen, gritted his teeth and grunted, grabbed the gangster's wrist with scarlet eyes and subdued him to the ground.

A truck rushed towards them suddenly. Su Huai's forehead and the corners of his mouth were stained with blood. His skin was pale, and he was shocked by the contrasting red color. Before he could dodge, he squinted in the dazzling high beams. He raised his eyes, and glanced at him with the frivolity and coldness of a desperado.

The shooting scene released a harmless chemical gas that can visualize pheromones, and the pheromones emitted from Su Huai's body illuminated the whole world. Countless yellow stars exploded like supernovas, dazzlingly towards the sky. The driver in the truck suppressed the past overwhelmingly.

Everyone was completely involved in the play, shocked by the strong aura and the absolutely powerful SSS-level pheromone emanating from Su Huai, they surrendered for him, and at the same time sweated for Su Huai's role, screened nervously together Hold your breath.

Jiang Yanxi completely forgot that this was filming, and stared blankly at the spectacular scene in front of her with her eyes wide open, her heart was about to jump out of her throat.

The gangster in the truck was directly suppressed by Su Huai's pheromone until he lost consciousness. When he fell down, he turned the steering wheel, causing the truck's route to turn into a timely arc, passing by Su Huai's side in a thrilling manner, knocking down several people The huge container rushed into the sea out of control.

The director stood up excitedly from his chair, "CUT!! Perfect!"

All the staff were shocked to tears by the famous scene perfectly presented in this movie, and spontaneously burst into warm applause.

The actor who fell into the sea has been brought ashore unscathed, wearing a bath towel and applauding with the crowd.

Su Huai slowly closed his eyes, exhaled a hot breath, and helped up the actor who was pressed on the ground by him. The role was still not out, and his voice was hoarse and cold: "Sorry, did I hurt you?" The opponent actor is a popular

actor The second-line talented student was flattered by the concern of the senior, and immediately bowed ninety degrees to thank: "It's okay, it's okay, I'm fine, senior's acting skills just now are so handsome!! Being able to play a scene with you is more rewarding than my four years of studying in the Film Academy More! Thank you, senior, for your previous guidance!"

After releasing too much pheromone, Su Huai's symptoms of susceptibility period completely broke out, and his breathing was very heavy.

He reluctantly curled the corner of his mouth slightly, and patted the junior on the shoulder.

Before the surrounding pheromone figurative gas dissipated, a small fluffy white light cluster suddenly mixed into his pheromone, brushing the tip of his nose with a faint but familiar sweetness of orange blossom.

Su Huai's eyelashes trembled, his eyes slanted, and he instantly located a white fisherman's hat buried behind the dense crowd, and walked towards the crowd with straight strides.

The staff were stunned for a moment, overwhelmed by Su Huai's unstoppable aura, they automatically made way for him.

Su Huai's eyes were turned scarlet by the increasingly clear omega pheromones, and he walked up to Jiang Yanxi who was still immersed in the shock just now, and pulled him into his arms and hugged him tightly, regardless of the countless pairs of eyes around him. Looking at her eyes, she eagerly buried her head in Omega's white and sweet neck, closed her eyes and took a deep breath like a drowning person.

The small and gentle white light group is surrounded by the domineering yellow light group possessively, blending and colliding intimately in the air, illuminating the close silhouette of the two.

Everyone quieted down, and stared at Su Huai with wide-eyed eyes even more shocked than before, looking at each other in blank dismay.

Xu Ming sighed helplessly beside him, and gave everyone a gesture not to take pictures.

I saw that the top Alpha who was so strong that he shocked the audience just now, like a lost child found by his parents, buried his head in Jiang Yanxi's neck in aggrieved manner, and said in a hoarse voice, "If I don't see you again, I won't give up!" I'm dying. Little White Rabbit, are you here to save me?"

Jiang Yanxi raised the corners of his mouth in a complicated mood, raised his chin obediently and put it on Su Huai's broad shoulders, and raised his hand to hug his back comfortingly, She softly whispered, "Yes."

"Senior saves the world, and I'm here to save senior."

The author has something to say: wb