Chapter 50

The curtains were drawn by Su Huai before getting out of the car to pick strawberries.

It was dark inside the car at the moment.

Yiyi dimly came in from the gap in the curtains, leaning behind Su Huai.

It's like dividing the two into another time and space in the car.

The delicate sound of water is lingering and ambiguous, accompanied by a slightly hurried breath, infinitely magnified by the tranquility around.

Instructions for making strawberry pudding are still in progress.

Su Huai's in-depth teaching didn't stop, he carried him to the clean operating table, pressed his hot palms on his waist and pushed him forward, as if trying to tear him apart, grabbed Jiang Yanxi's hand hook that was pulling his coat on his own neck.

Su Huai half closed his eyes, which were slightly cold because of the lust, and admired Jiang Yanxi's expression.

Jiang Yanxi felt two scorching gazes that were about to penetrate his soul, his moist eyelashes fluttered slightly, and he was caught off guard by the dangerous and gentle eyes instantly.

To give him a chance to breathe, Su Huai rubbed and licked his lower lip longingly, and asked in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Miss me?"

Jiang Yanxi's eyes were flushed, and she took a deep breath eagerly , can only make a weak soft nasal sound, it sounds a bit aggrieved, and it seems to be acting like a baby.

"Yeah."

I don't know when, he has been used to confessing himself in front of Su Huai.

Except for the sentence he didn't dare to say, he didn't mind telling Su Huai all his emotions because of him.

Happy, unhappy, longing, warm, small, restless.

Everything.

I want to let the senior know how I feel, and I don't want the senior to be wronged because of guessing.

I want the seniors to be unreserved and even let go of their love to get a response.

He got too much from Su Huai, this is all he can give so far, so he must work hard to do well.

Jiang Yanxi tightened her arms around Su Huai's neck, allowing him to kiss her obsessively, stripping away the little feelings that should have been secrets, absolutely honest and innocent, expressing herself in the simplest way: "Always... very I want to be a senior."

"I'm very happy to see my senior."

Su Huai paused, his dark pupils shrinking in a daze.

The next moment, the wind and rain came suddenly.

Su Huai's big hand held down the glands at the back of his neck, kissed him deeply, and licked the tip of his teeth and palate with the tip of his tongue, biting the tip of his tongue uncontrollably, and the hand covering Jiang Yanxi's waist lost control He tore off the belt of his windbreaker.

Jiang Yanxi heard a weak yet lustful swallowing sound, and her heartbeat and breathing were guided to the point where she was about to go into heat.

His face was flushed from being kissed, his tongue was a little sore, and he made a soft nasal sound that was provocative and unknowingly, and he raised his chin slightly to bear it helplessly and without any resistance.

Someone outside the RV lightly knocked on the window, trying to see the situation inside through the gap in the curtains. Jiang Yanxi's shoulders tensed for a moment, and he tried to loosen Su Huai's arm.

Su Huai didn't intend to let the man go, he pushed his back harder and pressed the man against his body.

The fiery and forceful lips softened, and gently slipped across his mouth like an apology, and gently rubbed the back of his head with the other hand, telling him not to be afraid, it's okay, he will protect him.

Shao Wenyu shouted from outside: "Huaihuai, open the car door. What are you doing so shamelessly inside, and you even drew the curtains." Ji Yu said speechlessly, "You bother him even if you know what he's doing,

brother is too bad , Feng Shui turns around, be careful of retribution."

Shao Wenyu said with a serious smile: "You don't understand this, I am creating an atmosphere of cheating for them, so stimulating. Huaihuai, are you scared? It won't affect How about you play it?"

Ji Yu also smiled: "Brother, it can't be broadcast anymore."

Shao Wenyu continued to knock on the car door, and Diao Erlang kindly reminded: "You look at the camera and pay attention to the scale of the program, this is a national program, children should watch it too. "

The next second, the automatic door slowly opened horizontally.

Shao Wenyu raised his eyes subconsciously, and met Su Huai's cold gaze.

Su Huai folded his arms and lowered his eyes lightly: "Go get treatment if you are sick, what good will it do you if you don't go to the hospital."

Shao Wenyu looked at Su Huai from top to bottom, and found no trace of mess, and touched Su Huai suspiciously. Touching his chin, staring at his lips that were obviously more ruddy than before, he snorted and said, "The aftermath is very careful, okay, just pretend that you didn't do anything, it's still the same..."

Su Huai narrowed his eyes dangerously, Coldly pursed his lips, and lightly asked: "Is there a concert next week?"

For the happiness of his pet dog, Shao Wenyu gave up on himself and changed his words kindly: "Handsome God."

Ji Yu got into the car with strawberries and saw Jiang Yanxi hugging A basket of strawberries sat quietly on the sofa to eat, with his head buried a little low.

Ji Yu could see that something was wrong with him at a glance, and meaningfully hooked his lips slightly without piercing, sat next to him and put his shoulders on his shoulders and asked with a light smile, "Aren't the strawberries here very sweet?"

Jiang Yanxi buried her head lower, not daring to look at Ji Yu, her ears turned red uncontrollably, and she nodded slightly: "Yeah." The RV started on the road again, and soon arrived at the camp where they were going to camp for two days and one

night .

Because the natural protection is well done, the country is full of well-equipped campsites, each of which will not be crowded.

The camp they chose has few tourists. It is next to a clear lake surrounded by cherry trees. I heard that there will be many harmless small animals. You can enjoy flowers, fish and barbecue. I heard that the starry sky is very bright after nightfall.

Shao Wenyu chose a camping spot to park.

Several people got out of the car together and started to build the camping equipment.

Jiang Yanxi knew nothing about setting up tents, so he and Ji Yu could only set up the awning connected to the caravan. They were all semi-automatic facilities, and they could be set up without much operation.

Su Huai and Shao Wenyu went to the side to choose a suitable place to pitch a tent.

Ji Yu took out the folded small table and chairs from the RV, and Jiang Yanxi hurriedly moved them under the awning to set them up, and took some strawberries and some food that could be eaten directly from the fresh-keeping cabinet, and put them on the small white wooden table .

Just doing this, after less than 15 minutes of activities, Jiang Yanxi was already a little out of breath, so he sat down on a chair and wiped the thin sweat from his forehead.

His physical strength is really, too, poor.

Because he rarely had the opportunity to go out before, he never paid attention to this problem.

I planned to buy a treadmill and put it at home, because I really hate sports, and I have been avoiding it...

Even kissing a senior, I need to be taken care of all the time because my lung capacity is not enough.

Ji Yu put on sunglasses and a fisherman hat, sat on the chair next to him, opened a can of iced coffee comfortably with his long legs crossed, looked at the two people who were setting up a tent not far away, and taunted him mercilessly: "Usually let you exercise more, Look at you, how do you look like a twenty-three-year-old young man. Believe it or not, you are going to have a physical age test now, maybe you are half buried in the ground. You stay at home all day, and you are not very busy at work. Occasionally Will I be eaten by the big bad wolf if I go out for a run?"

Jiang Yanxi accepted the criticism humbly, made up her mind to face her own problems, and did not give herself any chance to procrastinate and escape, so she immediately took out her mobile phone and opened the online shopping mall to place an order for the treadmill.

Just as he was about to put away his phone, a friend request from WINK suddenly popped up.

Jiang Yanxi used her own mobile phone, and only told her closest relatives about this WINK number.

Jiang Yanxi's palms began to sweat slightly, and her heartbeat gradually accelerated anxiously with the shadow of the past.

He hesitated to open WINK, and slowly clicked on the friend request.

The application message is a familiar name.

——Zhang Tong

and Jiang Yanxi recalled for a moment, his eyes slowly widened.

Zhang Tong... Zhang... Tong...

Ah, it's him.

The shadow oppressing him was gradually dissipating.

Jiang Yanxi immediately clicked through.

Zhang Tong quickly sent him a message.

Zhang Tong: Jiang Yanxi, do you still remember me?

Jiang Yanxi raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and replied: I remember.

Zhang Tong: Oh, I thought you had to forget me.

Jiang Yanxi's mood suddenly improved, and she replied honestly: How come, although I can't remember the name clearly, I always remember your appearance Zhang Tong: ... Zhang Tong: [Khan

]

Zhang Tong: Do you remember what I look like? ? ?

Jiang Yanxi paused, and replied with a little guilt: You look injured

Zhang Tong: ...Can't you remember what I ordered? !

Zhang Tong: [Goodbye]

Zhang Tong: When I haven't found you, delete each

other , then quickly talk about

Jiang Yanxi: I'm sorry, thank you

Zhang Tong: ...Do you have to say it together? Is this a line from a tragic drama?

Realizing that this high school classmate was still the same as he remembered, his personality didn't seem to have changed at all, and he wasn't affected by past events like him, Jiang Yanxi couldn't help but chuckled happily for him.

Jiang Yanxi was grateful and typed quietly with a smile: Thank you for letting me finish, I can delete it now.

Jiang Yanxi: [Goodbye]

Zhang Tong was silent for a while, and finally couldn't bear to reply a voice, the voice of the young male Alpha was angry and laughed: "Jiang Yanxi, are you really going to delete me? Do you have any conscience as an Omega?" ?"

Ji Yu heard the strange male voice coming from Jiang Yanxi's cell phone, and looked over curiously, "Who is it?"

Jiang Yanxi thought that he was recording, so he didn't explain too clearly, just smiled and said: "A classmate from high school."

After thinking about it, Jiang Yanxi lowered her eyes again, and added in a low voice: "The only... person who helped me."

Zhang Tong's voice came again, gnashing his teeth with hatred for his honesty: "Jiang Yanxi, that's how you thank me I've been thinking about you all these years! I've paid all my sincerity by mistake!"

Zhang Tong is still as interesting as ever, Jiang Yanxi rarely chatted with others and laughed, and was about to reply when a shadow suddenly blocked in front of him.

He raised his head subconsciously. Su Huai was tall, looking down at him with a faint smile that was not a smile.

Su Huai put his hands loosely in the pockets of his denim jacket, as if there was a faint smile that didn't reach his dim eyes.

"Whose sincerity," he asked with a light smile, "Where did you pay?"

The author has something to say: Su Huai: It is recommended to delete immediately

. During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Yueyu eqaq; 2 bottles of Yanyu Renpingsheng; 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard of!