Chapter 19

Jiang Yanxi handed a pack of tissues to Su Huai, turned her eyes away with red ears, and said nothing.

Su Huai observed Jiang Yanxi's unpredictable expression, and thoughtfully wiped his hands slowly.

He took out the paper and helped Jiang Yanxi wipe the melted ice cream on his hands, and wrapped the almost soaked cone.

Lu You came over to inform: "Unfortunately, another group of guests has just completed the check-in task."

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips, but she was not very disappointed.

The God of Songs is indeed a bit pitiful, it would be good to let them get a credit card.

Su Huai received the next task card and comforted him: "It's okay, there is still a chance."

The following dating tasks are non-competitive free multiple-choice tasks, and you can get a credit card if you complete any one of them before the date is completed tomorrow night .

The dating tasks that can be selected are not written too clearly, only the task location:

1. Snow Mountain Observatory

2. Blue Mint Beach

3. Omega Festival Fireworks Conference

4. Luoya Ranch

Jiang Yanxi: "Omega Festival?"

Su Huai checked on his mobile phone He wrote: "Today is MK's traditional Omega Festival, and there will be a fireworks display at Island Y at 9 pm."

Jiang Yanxi looked forward to it. He has never participated in such a large-scale festival event, so it should be a good writing material.

He also came on this trip with the idea that he could collect materials for the new book by the way.

but......

Jiang Yanxi was a little scared again: "...there should be a lot of people." Su

Huai: "Well, after all, it is a large-scale festival, and many tourists come to the island every year for this festival."

Khan, swallowed nervously.

Su Huai comforted in a low voice: "You don't have to go, there are still many interesting places to visit on the island."

Jiang Yanxi closed his eyes and made up his mind with difficulty: "I want...to have a look."

Su Huai gazed at him tenderly "Okay."

Su Huai asked: "I'll take you there tonight, where do you want to go first?"

Jiang Yanxi thought for a while: "Blue Mint Beach."

He still has a lot of curiosity about the sea.

The Blue Mint Beach in the MK Islands has been rated as the most beautiful beach in the world. Although Jiang Yanxi never thought that he would see it with his own eyes one day, he has longed for it for a long time. His computer desktop is a picture of the Blue Mint Beach.

Su Huai reminded: "Maybe I need to go into the water, is it okay?"

Jiang Yanxi felt his physical condition and seemed to be better, "It's okay."

Although Jiang Yanxi had never been in the sea, but Jiang Yanxi took swimming lessons when he was very young, and he is still good at water. I like it very much.

The two drove to Blue Mint Beach, and it was already dusk when they arrived, avoiding the most sinister time of the sun, which is very suitable for diving.

Traveling to the island, if you don't go into the beautiful sea and feel it, it seems like something is missing.

After getting off the car in the parking lot not far from Blue Mint Beach, Jiang Yanxi suddenly felt unreal as if he had penetrated into the computer desktop.

The spectacular scenery he saw with his own eyes was far stronger than the impact and shock that the pictures brought to him.

The color of the water in this area is dreamily showing a subtle salt color between blue and green, and the syrup like mint melts on the white sand.

The sea water is very clear, the visibility is extremely high, and the sun is shining brightly on the fine white sand on the seabed, which can bring mint-like refreshing coolness to the eyes at a glance.

Jiang Yanxi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Even the sea breeze seemed to be cooler than other beaches, and the sound of the sea breeze was particularly gentle and pleasant.

Su Huai leaned against the sports car, and together with him admired the miracles created by nature from afar, he asked: "Have you heard the legend of the blue mint beach?"

Jiang Yanxi nodded and said in a daze: "Taya, the third son of the sea god, I fell in love with the girl Freya on the island. The sentimental Freya has beautiful blue hair and likes to listen to the sound of the sea breeze. She will only show a beautiful smile when she is bathed in the sea wind. Taya wants to see Seeing Freya's smile, he stole Fengshen's flute, and sat on the reef every day to play the most beautiful wind for Freya...but his crime was soon discovered by Fengshen, who angrily took away the flute. All the wind in this sea area. The fishing boats in the nearby villages have been unable to go fishing since then, and they regarded Freya as the sinner who caused the disaster, and threw her into this sea..." Jiang Yanxi stopped and sighed sadly

.

Su Huai helped him finish the speech: "Taya held up Freya's lifeless body in the sea, and sadly turned Freya into the color of the sea, and herself into the wind on the sea, and will always be Freya's Ya blow her favorite wind."

Su Huai rubbed the back of Jiang Yanxi's head immersed in the sad legend, "Go change clothes, and greet Freya and Taya up close?"

Jiang Yanxi: "Yes."

The two painted Sunscreen, and a change of clothes that are easy to get into the water.

The program team applied to the island to clear an uninhabited sea area for filming. Next to the beach is a gradually rising cliff. The dense branches stretching out above can provide a shade and prevent the two people from being exposed to the sun for a long time.

This sea area is very suitable for snorkeling, so the program group provides two optional small tasks.

Snorkeling, photographing specified rare tropical fish species underwater.

Take a dive and experience the beach's most popular diving activity on a natural diving platform over four metres.

Jiang Yanxi chose snorkeling without hesitation.

Although he is not afraid of water, diving is still too difficult for him.

Su Huai has a diving qualification certificate. Jiang Yanxi carefully studied the basic knowledge with professional instructors, confirmed the species of tropical fish specified for the task, put on diving goggles, and was slowly led by Su Huai into the beautiful mint sea water.

The sea water was cooler than he had imagined, in stark contrast to the tropical temperature.

When they arrived at an area suitable for snorkeling, Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai started the snorkeling experience together.

The underwater scenery in the shallow tropical sea was even more magical than he had imagined.

The beautiful coral reefs show magnificent and colorful colors in the clear water, and there are cute and bright small fish hidden in the soft and swaying seaweed with the waves.

The fish here are not very afraid of people, as if they know that their speed is so fast that humans cannot catch them, and they shuttle leisurely within a safe distance.

Some bold little fish passed through Jiang Yanxi's white fingers deliberately, as if they were sure that his speed would not be faster than it.

Jiang Yanxi really felt the contempt from the natives of the sea from these little guys.

After searching for a long time, I couldn't find the specified rare fish species.

Jiang Yanxi was a little depressed, wondering if the program crew had made a mistake. Are there really those fish in this sea area?

A camera that is waterproof is useless in your hand.

Su Huai made good use of the tools and took many beautiful photos of Jiang Yanxi underwater.

Already a little tired, Jiang Yanxi was about to give up in disappointment, when Su Huai suddenly pulled his hand underwater and pointed to a piece of coral reef not far away.

Jiang Yanxi saw the rare tropical fish hidden in the crevice of the coral reef at a glance.

The beautiful red tail fin fluttered softly like a flag fluttering in the wind.

Su Huai led Jiang Yanxi to swim together.

Jiang Yanxi immediately picked up the camera, pointed at the fish and pressed the shutter.

One second before the shutter was pressed, the fish seemed to sense something, swished into the gap, and disappeared.

Unwillingly, Jiang Yanxi swam around the coral reef twice, and saw the fish poking in different crevices several times.

That fish seemed to have become a spirit, as soon as he and Su Huai raised the camera, it would disappear in an instant.

In the end, I still couldn't get it.

Regrettably, Jiang Yanxi got out of the water, and Jiang Yanxi's whole body was about to fall apart.

Snorkeling is very exhausting, and he is still very weak.

The two returned to sit and rest in the shade on the beach.

Jiang Yanxi checked the photos in the camera with the last glimmer of hope, and lowered her head depressedly, "...I didn't get any photos."

Jiang Yanxi was played around by a fish, and it was rare for him to have a little emotion, and complained to Su Huai a little aggrieved: "It's too cunning." Su Huai picked up the bath towel to help

him wipe the water from his face, and comforted him with a smile: "Well, It's all the fish's fault."

The next task may not be easier than the one here.

The recording will end tomorrow, so I must get their credit cards today.

Jiang Yanxi looked hesitantly at the cliff next to him.

Su Huai looked at his expression, knew what he was thinking, leaned back on the beach and asked, "Do you dare?"

Jiang Yanxi lowered his eyes, and asked softly, "Senior, dare you?"

Su Huai raised the corners of his mouth indifferently: "I haven't tried You have to go up and have a look to find out."

Jiang Yanxi closed her eyes, and struggled with herself in her heart for a while, and finally won the mood to buy a gift for Su Huai, and said weakly without confidence: "...Go and see Let's go."

Jiang Yanxi panicked as soon as he stood on the edge of the four-meter-high cliff, and took a step back in fear.

Su Huai supported him steadily from behind, and said, "Forget it, let's look at the next task." It

didn't sound high, but the height felt from above was far more terrifying than viewed from below.

The program team has already done a safety test, and diving here is very safe, and there is absolutely no danger.

Jiang Yanxi's lips turned pale, took a few deep breaths, and slowly sat down on the edge of the cliff, "Let me... get used to it."

Su Huai supported his arm: "Be careful."

Su Huai sat beside him, Observe him: "Don't force it."

Jiang Yanxi looked down and could directly see the sea water on the bottom of Baisha, her lips were tightly pressed, and she was too nervous to speak.

Su Huai saw Jiang Yanxi's determination, and said: "I'll try first, if it's scary, don't come down." Jiang Yanxi

looked at Su Huai worriedly, "Aren't you afraid, senior?"

Su Huai looked down calmly "It's okay."

Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai stood up together.

Su Huai looked into Jiang Yanxi's eyes, and stretched out his hand: "Take some courage?"

Jiang Yanxi solemnly put his hand on Su Huai's palm, "Be careful, senior."

Su Huai naturally inserted his slender fingers into Jiang Yanxi's Between five fingers, he lightly clasped ten fingers with him, smiled handsomely, "Got it."

Before Jiang Yanxi could recover from the sudden heartbeat, Su Huai let go of his hand and jumped down neatly.

"Plop—"

Jiang Yanxi opened his eyes wide, staring worriedly at the sea surface with a lot of white bubbles gushing out below.

Su Huai quickly surfaced, and casually brushed back his drenched hair, his face soaked in sea water was so handsome that it seemed to be shining, he raised his head and smiled brightly at him.

Jiang Yanxi's heart missed a beat, and the glands at the back of her neck jumped.

Su Huai handed in the experience report: "The process is very fast, and it's over before it's too late."

Su Huai was not around, and Jiang Yanxi stood alone on the cliff, and his fear suddenly increased by more than double, his heartbeat seemed to be beating, and his breathing became very fast. quick.

Su Huai looked at him from below, and asked tentatively, "Do you want to come over?"

Jiang Yanxi clenched her fists tightly, stood on the edge of the cliff with limp legs, and closed her eyes with trembling eyelashes.

The desire to return to Su Huai quickly was stronger than the fear.

Su Huai saw that Jiang Yanxi had already made a decision, and knew that this kind of up and down time was the most terrifying.

After thinking about it for a while, he decided to help him, and said in a gentle voice, "Xixi, you'll come over when I count to one, okay?"

Jiang Yanxi slowly opened his eyes, which flickered violently.

He nodded slightly.

The heart seems to be about to jump out of the throat.

Su Huai looked up at him.

"Get ready, I'm going to start counting."

"Three."

"Two."

"...One."

"Plop—"

The sea water rumbled in my ears.

Jiang Yanxi closed her eyes tightly, before feeling the temperature of the sea water, she felt a warm embrace full of security.

Strong arms hugged his waist tightly, and quickly lifted him out of the water without letting him sink.

The moment I threw myself into that embrace, all the fear and tension disintegrated with the relaxed body, replaced by a full sense of security.

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes with her heart beating wildly, hugged Su Huai's waist tightly, and raised her head pitifully like a puppy drowning in water.

Su Huai's bright eyes met his with infinite tenderness.

Su Huai helped him lift his dripping hair.

After carefully looking at Jiang Yanxi's pretty and fragile face for a while, Su Huai hugged him tightly, and pressed Jiang Yanxi's wet head lightly on his chest.

Jiang Yanxi could clearly hear Su Huai's heartbeat, which was faster than his.

Su Huai's voice was transmitted to him through the vibration of his chest.

"Jiang Yanxi."

"Thank you."