Chapter 9

In the video, Su Huai found that Jiang Yanxi's Shiba Inu also seemed to have hints.

Each Shiba Inu wears a round dog tag different from the outside Shiba Inu on its neck, and there may be a reminder of the room number on it.

But he didn't intend to let Jiang Yanxi come into contact with the scared little animals.

Su Huai had successfully obtained a bunch of keys through buying snacks, and quickly opened five doors. While opening the doors, he calmly talked to Jiang Yanxi, "Xiaoyu." Jiang Yanxi: "?" Su Huai: "These days

let

it Is it alright if I'm at home?"

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai who was concentrating on what to do in the video, and his attention had unconsciously shifted from the dog below.

"I've already asked someone to take care of it."

"God's Covenant" is a travel and dating show, and the program team had already informed him that the recording would take three days and two nights.

So he had already asked Lu Yining to go home every day to help him take care of the cat.

"Ah..." Jiang Yanxi suddenly remembered something, and his face changed.

Su Huai immediately looked at the phone screen, "Scared?"

"Don't look at them, look at me."

Seeing Jiang Yanxi's "indifferent" attitude, the Shiba Inu completely gave up on this guest and played with toys by themselves.

After passing the video with Su Huai, Jiang Yanxi was no longer very scared. He lowered his head guiltily, his gaze fluttered, and asked in a low voice, "What if it's not in the northern hemisphere?"

Su Huai got another two sets of keys to open the door, and the door on the first floor took less than five minutes. It's halfway open.

With a smile, he asked, "I just thought of it?"

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai's hat and scarf in the video, and closed his eyes in embarrassment, "I'm sorry." He

should choose clothes that are thick and moderate...Oh my god, he obviously did his homework for the show.

The dating location of each episode of this show is unpredictable. In the previous seasons, guests were arranged to date in Antarctica and Africa.

Because it was the first time I talked with my seniors on WINK, I couldn't remember anything at that time... I

should choose clothes that can be flexibly increased or decreased in thickness.

Su Huai strode up the stairs and went to the second floor. He took time to look at Jiang Yanxi's uneasy and self-blaming expression. After a moment of silence, he suddenly said, "It's snowing outside."

Jiang Yanxi looked up in confusion.

In the limited video footage, Su Huai lowered his eyelashes and looked at the door with a key. His focused expression was very handsome, and his pretty chin was buried in the scarf. "Thank you, I didn't get cold."

Jiang Yanxi recognized the scarf he woven, eyes Opened slightly in surprise.

Su Huai's deep and bright eyes suddenly turned, and he met his gaze on the screen, and the gentle smile in his eyes shook Jiang Yanxi's heart.

"I said, I like it."

Jiang Yanxi's eyes widened again in a daze, and the light flickered slightly.

The sluggish expression is cute.

Su Huai quickly looked away, his calm expression was rarely a bit unnatural.

Continue to open the door quickly, with a low voice: "I like whatever you choose."

Lu You and Cheng Yue were already kneeling in the monitoring room.

The god of the love variety show world, here he comes.

Jiang Yanxi was not on the second floor.

Su Huai had already got all the keys, and looked at his watch, it was nine twenty.

Both Lu You and Cheng Yue were a little anxious. They originally imagined that the two would cooperate internally and externally. Through cooperation, they should be able to meet within ten minutes.

It is secondary to create a sense of tension before departure in this link. The main purpose is to let the two people who meet "for the first time" eliminate the embarrassment of the first date through cooperation, so that they can get along naturally later.

Cheng Yue looked at Su Huai who had just run up to the third floor in the surveillance screen, and patted his head in difficulty, "No, there are too many rooms on the third floor, so we will miss the flight if this continues." Lu You was also a little worried,

biting Leaving his lower lip, "Why don't you give me a reminder?"

Cheng Yue called the team waiting at the airport and arranged Plan B in advance: "You may miss the flight, so be prepared to change the ticket."

Lu You quickly planned with the screenwriting team The method of sending reminders to Su Huai.

Su Huai went up to the third floor and found that the third floor had the most rooms, so he frowned slightly.

Jiang Yanxi noticed Su Huai's micro-expression sensitively, and asked, "Senior, is there not enough time?"

Because it is a pet cafe, in order to prevent the barking of dogs from disturbing customers who want to have a quiet date, the sound insulation effect of these rooms is very good. Acoustic isolation is perfect.

There is no way to find Jiang Yanxi's room through the barking of the dog.

Su Huai was also afraid that he would scare Jiang Yanxi.

Su Huai quickly opened a door, but Jiang Yanxi was not there, just said: "It's okay." Jiang Yanxi

guessed that the task should have a time limit, and wanted to help, so he carefully looked down and was already unconscious in the kennel Sleepy Shiba Inu.

"There seems to be a hint on the dog tag."

"Yes." Su Huai said, "Don't force yourself."

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips a little, trying to jump off the cabinet.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he moved those Shiba dogs, they immediately became alert, and ran to the space under his feet to guard him again energetically.

"Wow!"

Jiang Yanxi's feet retracted from the ground as if electrocuted, panicked again, and the phone fell to the ground immediately, "Yes, I'm sorry!"

Su Huai opened the door faster, frowning: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Yanxi As soon as you fall into intense tension, pheromones are unconsciously released.

Fresh and sweet orange blossom scented pheromones spread out from the crack of the door like sparkling orange light particles.

In the corridor, Su Huai's hand that opened the door stopped, closed his eyes and felt for a moment, turned around and walked through half of the corridor, and found the door that exuded the smell of Jiang Yanxi's pheromone.

The program group that was preparing to put a reminder through Shiba Inu was stunned.

No one thought of how Su Huai found it.

Omega rarely releases its own pheromones in public, and always uses pheromone concealer spray when going out, which has never happened to the previous show guests.

And even if the pheromone is emitted in the room, it is basically impossible to feel it outside the door.

Only an Alpha who is extremely sensitive to a certain Omega's pheromone can do it.

Everyone in the surveillance room looked at each other in astonishment with question marks all over their heads.

How did you do it? telepathy?

In the room, the Shiba Inu enthusiastically "invited" Jiang Yanxi to come down to play.

"Wow woof!"

"Wow woof!"

Jiang Yanxi's face turned pale again, the phone accidentally dropped on the ground, her lips were almost bloodless, cold sweat was dripping from her forehead, she hugged her knees on the cabinet and closed her eyes tightly, squeezing anxiously. The fingers that were together trembled slightly.

Unconsciously whispered: "Senior..."

The door was pulled open in the next second.

A tall black figure appeared at the door, only paused for half a second before striding in.

Before he opened his eyes, Jiang Yanxi suddenly flew into the air and was picked up by someone.

Everyone in the monitoring room: "!"

Su Huai picked up the mobile phone on the ground, hugged Jiang Yanxi who was huddled on the cabinet, and carried him away from the room full of barking dogs, and said with self-blame: "Sorry, I'm late "

Jiang Yanxi felt the very weak Alpha pheromone in Su Huai's body, like a summer breeze with the fragrance of vanilla suddenly blowing into a vacuum, bringing him warmly from the harsh winter to the sunny summer.

His whole body relaxed comfortably.

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes in surprise, and Su Huai's real handsome face clearly appeared in front of her eyes.

"Su Huai...senior."

"Yes."

Surrounded by Shiba Inu's excitement, Su Huai stopped and lowered his charming eyes like the summer night sky to look at him.

Jiang Yanxi felt that she was about to be sucked into Su Huai's eyes.

Because he was completely absent-minded, he managed to look at God A for more than three seconds.

For the first time in six years, Su Huai took a close look at Jiang Yanxi's face, and his gaze stayed on Jiang Yanxi's slightly parted forehead for a second.

Finally, looking at those honey-colored bright eyes, she was satisfied to find the eyes that perfectly overlapped with those in her dream.

The corners of his lips curled up in an unclear manner: "Long time no see, elementary school brother."

Half of Jiang Yanxi's body was pressed against Su Huai's broad and strong chest, and Alpha's body temperature was like warm water flowing to the back of his hands, passing through two soft down jackets.

Jiang Yanxi subconsciously buried half of her face in the ginger scarf, and the tips of her ears turned red leisurely.

Su Huai felt Jiang Yanxi's unnaturalness, looked away, and carried him downstairs, "I'll talk about the past in a while, now I have to catch the plane."

Jiang Yanxi finally recovered, and gently wriggled in Su Huai's arms, "I ..."

Afraid that he would fall, Su Huai hugged him a little tighter, and motioned him to look down with calm eyes.

Jiang Yanxi glanced down and saw that countless Shiba Inu were following them happily with their tails curled up.

Immediately gave up the plan to go down by himself, subconsciously shrank into Su Huai's arms obediently.

Su Huai's breathing was inaudible and paused for a moment, and he avoided the sensitive parts of Omega's body calmly and gentlemanly.

Holding the fragrant and soft Omega in his arms as usual, he left the Shiba Inu Cafe under the excited gaze of the clerk, and put him down outside.

Many fans who heard the news had already gathered outside the cafe.

The fans were almost dizzy with excitement when they knocked down the candy of the first episode of Like Husband and Wife.

Fortunately, these fans were very orderly, no one screamed loudly, they just quietly took out their mobile phones to record a video, and posted the first issue of Reuters on the Internet.

The program group was just maintaining order, this time there was no obstruction.

The filming was not allowed before because I didn't want the filming location to be leaked prematurely. Su Huai has too many fans, and I was worried that it would affect the filming.

Now that the filming location has been leaked, Reuters is inevitable.

Jiang Yanxi fell to the ground, lowered her head quietly with red ears, not daring to look at Su Huai again.

It was the first time for Jiang Yanxi to show up without a mask in front of so many strangers, and Jiang Yanxi was very uncomfortable.

Su Huai observed Jiang Yanxi's expression, raised his hand to lightly support his shoulders to surround him in his figure, silently formed a protective barrier with his tall body, and tried his best to cover Jiang Yanxi from being photographed by fans.

The two got into the car prepared by the program group, and Su Huai drove Jiang Yanxi to the airport.

In fact, the automatic driving function can be used.

But Su Huai felt that Jiang Yanxi would be a little embarrassed if he was also free.

After all, they were not familiar with each other when they were in school, and they had few formal conversations.

...is a very delicate relationship.

The two were silent all the way.

I haven't seen each other for many years, the two of them have changed a lot, and the atmosphere is inevitably a little awkward.

Su Huai's face was calm.

In fact, he was even more restless than he imagined.

Jiang Yanxi just sat next to him, and he became a little nervous.

This has never been the case before.

Su Huai couldn't concentrate on driving.

I wanted to laugh a little, and sighed silently.

Su Huai glanced sideways at Jiang Yanxi who had been very quiet from time to time.

Jiang Yanxi's pure and flawless face was reflected in the white light of the snowy sky, and it was more peaceful and beautiful than in memory.

Jiang Yanxi withdrew his gaze from the snow scene, lowered his head and pinched his fair and slender fingers, and said two words in a weak voice.

Su Huai didn't hear clearly, and said in a low voice, "Huh?"

Jiang Yanxi's eyes wavered hesitantly on his fingers, and his voice became louder, "Scarf..."

Su Huai raised the corners of his mouth, and replied calmly, "Well, you gave it to me. "

Jiang Yanxi lowered her head, and the corner of her mouth raised a small, secret arc.

Speaking of this, Su Huai tapped his finger on the steering wheel, "Jiang Yanxi."

Jiang Yanxi turned to look at him, the joy in his eyes couldn't be hidden, and the light in his eyes twinkled like tiny colored stars.

Jiang Yanxi: "?"

The car stopped at an intersection in heavy snow and waited for a red light.

Su Huai turned his head to look over, and asked lightly: "Has anyone told you not to give scarves to others on Valentine's Day?"