Chapter 45

In the end, Jiang Yanxi was forced to transfer without waiting for Su Huai to return to school.

Jiang Xun was still in the army at that time, and Jiang Yanxi's parents only discovered Jiang Yanxi's abnormality when their son was on the verge of collapse.

Jiang Yanxi's father, Jiang Jinyang, is a chic artist who inherited a huge fortune from a wealthy family, and his mother, Chi Ye, is an internationally renowned fashion designer.

The two met and fell in love for thousands of years when they were studying abroad in the most elite art academy in the world.

But unfortunately, their relationship broke down when Jiang Yanxi was still in Chi Ye's stomach for less than six months.

The husband and wife are both artists in character, mavericks who dare to love and hate.

When you are in love, you can die for each other, but when you hate each other, you can wish to kill each other.

Ten years after Jiang Xun's birth, their short-lived love gradually turned into a cumbersome daily necessities and family affairs.

And what artists hate the most is daily necessities and parents.

Because the creative inspiration was exhausted by the boring married life, the two soon failed to create outstanding works, and their respective careers stagnated.

They began to suspect that the other party had ruined their lives, but miraculously they had no intention of divorcing.

Maybe they want to continue to torture each other so that their lives can continue to be vigorous.

Chi Ye smoked and drank heavily when she was pregnant, but the fetus was already too big at that time, and abortion would be life-threatening.

It is a miracle that Jiang Yanxi was born safely.

The timing of Jiang Yanxi's birth was wrong, the husband and wife were extremely indifferent to this child, and the affection they gave him was not even one-tenth of Jiang Xun's.

Jiang Yanxi was brought up by a nanny and a driver.

It is also his family's driver who takes him to and from school every day.

As for the imprint on Jiang Yanxi's face that made him feel inferior throughout his childhood and adolescence, the husband and wife were so indifferent that neither of them thought of helping him get rid of it through medical means.

This kind of operation requires the consent of the guardian. It is not that Jiang Yanxi has not thought about surgery, but he has no chance to see his guardian at all, and he "has no time" to listen to him when he sees them.

Because this absurd couple went abroad and separated when Jiang Yanxi was eleven years old, only leaving Jiang Yanxi with money that the children could not spend, and taking away all the family affection. Jiang Yanxi can only see them once in a few years.

Thanks to the kind-hearted student who tipped the news but was bullied together, the teachers finally found out about the incident and tried their best to contact Jiang Yanxi's parents who had resumed their brilliant career as an artist abroad.

Chi Ye returned to China and transferred Jiang Yanxi to another school. He hadn't seen him for a few years, but left Jiang Yanxi with a huge amount of living expenses and pocket money as compensation and left.

Fortunately, Jiang Yanxi was over seventeen years old that year, and had the right to change her image according to her own wishes.

Under the suggestion and company of his neighbor's Alpha sister Lu Yining who has been growing up with him, Jiang Yanxi, who was tortured because of his special appearance, made an important decision to change his life during the semester of transfer.

Jiang Yanxi went to the best plastic surgery hospital, spent all the "compensation money" left by Chi Ye, and accepted the most cutting-edge scar repair surgery in the world.

It was only during the preoperative examination that Jiang Yanxi knew the secret she had been hiding for more than ten years.

The horrible mark on his forehead was not the birthmark his parents had told him about.

It is a deep scar that is difficult to remove after being corroded by some chemical agent.

Jiang Yanxi figured out all the causes and consequences almost immediately.

This couple is not dehumanized enough to abuse their own children.

His scar is the result of the couple's daily quarrel and accidental injury.

Jiang Yanxi finally knew why they never dared to look him in the face.

It's not because artists are born to reject unbeautiful things, but because they are rejecting unbeautiful selves and avoiding the crimes they have caused.

Artists have a fanatical obsession with the cleanliness of their souls. The scars on Jiang Yanxi's forehead are the most absurd stains in their depraved stages of life.

It is also this scar that reminds them that they cannot continue to allow themselves to fall into a vulgar life like this.

The husband and wife finally quelled the superficial war, turned to the cold war of self-sufficiency and pride, and separated for a long time to focus on their own artistic career.

On the second day after undergoing scar revision surgery, Jiang Yanxi used the mobile phone that has become the means of attack of bullies one last time in the ward.

He sent a message to Jiang Jinyang and Chi Ye each, asking them to go back to China and meet him for the last time.

After Jiang Yanxi was discharged from the hospital, he returned to his empty home for the last time. After packing his luggage, he leaned on the suitcase and sat in the empty mansion where he had grown up for more than ten years.

After sitting motionless for seven or eight hours, from the daytime to the time when I couldn't see my fingers, the door of the house sounded like fingerprint unlocking.

Jiang Jinyang came back first, with a calm and indifferent expression when he entered the door, as if he had regained his noble heart of seeing through the world.

Seeing his son who had no sense of existence hiding in the darkness, Jiang Jinyang was caught off guard and took a step back in shock.

Jiang Jinyang calmed down quickly. He only glanced at Jiang Yanxi and quickly looked away. He didn't even notice the surgical bandage on his forehead. He turned around and frowned and turned on the light. He said indifferently: "Tell me, if there is anything you can't say on the phone, you must Interview."

Jiang Yanxi just sat quietly with her knees leaning on the suitcase with her head bowed, without making a sound.

Jiang Jinyang sighed and pressed his temples, "I heard that Chi Ye said you called her back too? When will she arrive?" Still

no response, Jiang Jinyang gave up and continued to ask, regardless of Jiang Yanxi's thin T-shirt, In the cold late spring night, I remotely opened the entire spacious floor-to-ceiling windows, watched the long-lost magnificent night view of Zhicheng, sat on the sofa and lit a cigarette to immerse myself in my feelings.

An hour later, Chi Ye finally entered the door, and stepped on the uniquely designed exquisite high-heeled shoes and walked into the living room dignifiedly.

The couple didn't even take off their shoes when they got home, as if for them it was just a memorial pavilion of their failed lives.

This has always been Jiang Yanxi's home alone.

After Chi Ye came in, he took a look at Jiang Jinyang first, his eyes were indifferent, and there was only relief and disdain on his stunning face without a trace of time.

Then she looked at Jiang Yanxi who was sitting on the ground, and noticed the change on Jiang Yanxi's face, but she quickly looked away without even being surprised.

Chi Ye sat on the single sofa on the other side with a bag in his hand, closed the French windows where the cold wind was blowing, lit a cigarette and held it between his slender fingers wearing a gorgeous ring, and said indifferently: "What do you want?" Just tell me, there is a big show the day after tomorrow, and I have to go back soon."

Jiang Yanxi finally slowly raised some dull eyes, and said in a low voice: "Dad, Mom... I went to do scar repair Surgery."

Jiang Jinyang and Chi Ye didn't react, they were still very calm, as if they had expected it.

Jiang Jinyang just said indifferently: "Your body is your own, and you called us back just for this?"

Chi Ye took a long breath: "Is there anything else?"

Jiang Yanxi was silent for a moment, and his voice became softer. With empty eyes, he said: "In the future... I want to live alone."

Jiang Jinyang didn't understand, "I want to move out of this house? Do you need money?"

Chi Ye was a little impatient: "The money I left you before is enough for you I bought my own real estate, so I don't need to talk about this kind of thing face to face in the future."

Jiang Yanxi's voice was a little louder, her pale face and lips were pursed, and her tone was unprecedentedly indifferent and tough: "From now on, can you leave my life? ?"

Chi Ye and Jiang Jinyang were stunned for a moment, staring at him for a few seconds in surprise.

This Omega son has never lost his temper since he was a child, and his tone and demeanor are always soft, and he hardly speaks loudly.

They suddenly couldn't recognize Jiang Yanxi.

Is this... throwing a tantrum at them?

Jiang Yanxi stood up slowly, and lowered her head not to look at the two of them. The boy's chest was heaving under the fabric, his fingers were tightly clutching the handle of the suitcase, and he said coldly and bluntly: "From now on, you don't have to talk to each other again. I raised children, and I washed away the stains of your life, so please also leave my life completely."

Chi Ye's expression quickly returned to calm, and after a moment of silence, he took out a card from his bag, Yuan Yuan handed it to Jiang Yanxi: "Okay, I respect your decision. But you are not yet financially independent, so I will treat this money as my compensation to you. It should be enough for you to spend your life smoothly." Jiang Jinyang also calmly took out

a Putting the card on the table, he whispered sincerely, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for you."

Such a big event of severing ties was staged in such a "harmonious" way.

It can only happen in this ridiculous family.

Jiang Yanxi didn't take their cards, closed her eyes in relief, and walked out with the suitcase.

Just two steps away, Chi Ye and Jiang Jinyang suddenly quarreled strangely.

Chi Ye sneered and mocked: "Mr. Jiang can be so noble even when he cuts off the relationship. Wasn't it performance art when he burned the wardrobe and smashed the furniture?

" In comparison, my behavior really lacks tension."

"Jiang Jinyang, you are the one who disfigured this child." "

Chi Ye, you just want to defend yourself now? Why, the escape has worked, and your humanity has finally been reborn from the ashes "

Human nature? Am I human? Thanks to you, I have successfully become a reproductive tool, Mr. Jiang, do you know what it feels like to lose yourself?" "Bringing a new life is such a

solemn and great responsibility, you can only be so one-sided I fully understand, Teacher Chi, I really feel sorry for you, you don't deserve to have the beauty of Omega." "I'm really sorry,

my Omega beauty made you lose your mind, if you could restrain yourself as noblely as you do now, this child would not It won't appear."

"So you mean, it's me who made a child who shouldn't have come to this world to suffer in this world? So I used to force Teacher Chi without knowing it?..."

"Crack!"

A red suitcase suddenly passed in front of the two of them, smashing the glass of the entire floor-to-ceiling window.

The two people in the quarrel opened their eyes wide in horror, and slowly looked in the direction where the suitcase was thrown.

The door was open, and Jiang Yanxi had disappeared.

Since Ji Yu and Jiang Hengzhi knew Jiang Yanxi, it was the first time they heard him talk about the past in such detail.

Jiang Yanxi's voice was very low, except that her voice trembled a little when she was told about being bullied at school, but her tone was exceptionally calm when she talked about her family's affairs.

Because facing the "bullying" at home, he had already erupted in resistance once, and after so many years, he has long been relieved.

Ji Yu asked in a deep voice: "All those things were led by Yang Hai? He participated in all of them?"

Jiang Yanxi lowered his eyes and nodded slowly in a trance.

Jiang Hengzhi's eyes were gloomy under the brim of his hat, and he folded his arms and said in a cool voice, "You two don't show up for a while, and don't get into trouble." Jiang

Yanxi suddenly reacted: "Are we... going to see Yang Hai?"

Ji Yu smiled disdainfully: "Don't worry, the place I made an appointment with can make us temporarily disappear from the world."

Jiang Yanxi: "??" Yang Hai arrived at the reservation-only private coffee shop that Ji Yu had sent him, excitedly took a few photos, and sent WINK to his friends to show off

Face to face with idols.

Before sending out the photo, the waiter stopped him with a smile, "Sorry, the decoration of this store does not allow photos to be posted." "Oh,

sorry." Yang Hai immediately deleted the photo and showed the waiter to look at his phone, "Deleted ."

Yang Hai became even more excited.

It is indeed a place where celebrities meet in private.

After waiting for a while full of anticipation, Yang Hai adjusted his hairstyle on the phone, clicked on the video of pulling Su Huai off the altar, and watched it several times with relish.

God A who once drove him crazy was now destroyed because of him, Yang Hai sneered regretfully: "It's a pity..."

"What a pity?"

Yang Hai raised his head upon hearing the sound, and Ji Yu himself appeared in front of him with a more beautiful smile than pictures and videos.

Yang Hai's heart beat wildly.

He has been a fan of Ji Yu for a long time since he lost his fan of Su Huai. Ji Yu is one of the most handsome Omega in the entertainment industry. He has a very charismatic personality. He dares to be independent and self-improving. He is the O God that many Omega aspire to be.

"Hello, I, my name is Yang Hai." Yang Hai introduced himself nervously.

Yang Hai's face was a little red, and Ji Yu looked at him with a smile. Omega looks clean and handsome. If you don't know the disgusting things he did in the past, you can't tell that this obedient person is wrapped under the skin. The soul of a devil.

Yang Hai blankly glanced at Jiang Hengzhi next to Ji Yu.

"I often find some enthusiastic fans to come out to chat and decompress. I have been following your account for a long time, thank you for your likes." Ji Yu smiled and introduced: "This is my personal assistant, do you mind?" Yang Hai shook his head immediately: "

No Do you mind or not, I am already very happy to meet you in person!"

Ji Yu asked curiously: "May I know why you follow me?"

Yang Hai said excitedly of course: "Because you look good! I I think you are the most beautiful Omega in the world!"

Ji Yu unexpectedly said "Oh", and asked with a casual smile while holding his face: "But now everyone thinks that the first love of the whole people is the most beautiful Omega, don't you like him?" The smile on Yang Hai's face became a little

disdainful He taunted, "Jiang Yanxi? He has had plastic surgery, so he doesn't deserve to be compared with your natural beauty."

Ji Yu opened his eyes, full of surprise and gossip, and leaned forward leaning on the table: "Really? This is Big news, how do you know that he has had plastic surgery? It doesn't look like it, I look at it naturally, I can't talk like this."

Yang Hai sneered, in order to prove that he dug out a picture from his phone. A photo, turned the phone on the table and handed it to Ji Yu, "I have proof, he was a monster whose eyes hurt when looking at it, and I went to the same high school as him."

Ji Yu and Jiang Hengzhi looked down at the photo , his eyes turned cold.

Indeed evidence.

This Yang Hai didn't look very smart, so he blew himself up with his black history of bullying.

In the photo, Jiang Yanxi is still a slender and fragile teenager. She is drenched and hugging her knees in a cubicle that looks like a school toilet. Her wet hair is lifted up to reveal the red scar on her forehead, and she is forcibly raped with eyes full of horror took this photo.

Ji Yu almost made a sound with his fists, closed his eyes and exhaled invisibly, raised his eyes in surprise and asked: "Is this really the first love of the whole people? Why doesn't it look like it to me? The change is too big, right? You can't talk nonsense."

Jiang Hengzhi said quietly: "Be careful of the defendant."

What the whistleblower dislikes the most is that his own revelations are questioned by others, so Yang Hai immediately dug out a few pieces of evidence himself, "It's him, he His face is so disgusting that I will never forget it, unless he changes his whole face, I can recognize it at a glance, and the name is the same, you see, this one has his school card, Jiang Yanxi."

"I'm going to sell these photos to paparazzi sooner or later. How dare he use plastic surgery to deceive netizens all over the country? He was even selected to go on a date with God A. I think these netizens also have eye problems... But now God A is also being rejected. This plastic surgery monster has been dragged down, I think this Jiang Yanxi is a bad god, and it will not be a good thing to have a relationship with him."

Jiang Hengzhi pulled the corner of his mouth inexplicably, "Why do you say that he harmed Su Huai? In that video Hasn't Omega been proven not to be the first love of all people? It's other Omega that Su Huai bullied."

Yang Hai hesitated for a moment, looked around, couldn't bear his high-profile personality that wanted to get attention, lowered his voice and moved forward : "Really, I know the real situation. Don't tell anyone about this matter. It's Jiang Yanxi who caused such a perfect God A to do such a disastrous thing." Ji Yu was a little surprised, Yang Hai was

caught Su Huai has bullied him before, but his words actually meant to speak for Su Huai.

Ji Yu also moved closer, eyes gossiping: "What do you mean?"

Yang Hai whispered, "The envelope God A took away in the video is a love letter written by Jiang Yanxi to him." "

How do you know?"

Yang Hai whispered. Hai raised one corner of his mouth mysteriously, feeling a little proud: "Because the Omega being bullied by God A in the video is me." "You mean,

you stole the love letter Jiang Yanxi wrote to Su Huai? Why?"

Yang Hai sneered sneeringly: "Only he deserves to dirty God A's eyes? But I still have to thank him, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to have a 'private meeting' with God A at night. It's very exciting."

"Oh, it's a pity, God A didn't do anything to me, otherwise there would be some physical contact that I miss."

"I used to dream of being an M for God A. Don't you guys think that God A has the potential to be an S? God A's eyes were so sexy that day, and being bullied by him must be very touching." Ji

Yu : "..."

This mother is still a pervert.

Yang Hai smiled badly: "But Jiang Yanxi, in a sense, matches the attributes of God A very well." "Did

n't you see Jiang Yanxi's red-eyed, submissive and shivering obedience when he was being bullied?" , He is also a top-quality Shaking M in his bones." "

But an Omega like Jiang Yanxi, no matter how top-quality M is, he is only worthy of playing with the same garbage as him. Whether it is before or after plastic surgery, even if he is reincarnated ten times, he is not worthy of God A. bed."

Jiang Hengzhi couldn't bear it anymore, closed his eyes for a while, and took a deep breath.

Yang Hai satisfies his desire for expression and feels comfortable, puts his phone in his pocket and stands up easily, "Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom."

Ji Yu's eyes were imperceptibly gloomy, and he nodded and smiled: "Okay."

Yang Hai As soon as Hai entered the bathroom, Ji Yu got up and looked at Jiang Yanxi who was sitting in the corner wearing a hat and mask very concealedly, and gave him a look full of raging hellfire.

It was the first time Jiang Yanxi saw Yang Hai from a distance for many years, and she instinctively recalled those terrible memories, and her body was a little stiff when she stood up.

Just now Yang Hai's voice was very low, but the coffee shop was too quiet, Jiang Yanxi heard everything without saying a word, and when he walked to Ji Yu's side, his lips were tightly pressed.

Jiang Hengzhi already walked towards the bathroom consciously with a cold face.

Ji Yu put on the mask, moved his wrists a few times with no expression on his face, pulled Jiang Yanxi to follow, and said in a cool tone: "It's all been recorded, do you know what to do in a while?" Jiang Yanxi's chest was so stuffy that he couldn't

breathe , looking down at the ground, but what he thought in his mind was: "He stole the senior's things first, can he help the senior by posting these contents on the Internet?" Ji Yu sighed helplessly: "

Xixi , I'll think about this matter later, I'm afraid if you are involved in this matter... Be good, let's deal with the immediate matter one by one."

Jiang Yanxi understood what Ji Yu meant, and opened her eyes wide in surprise.

The heart of the kind and docile little white rabbit jumped nervously.

Jiang Hengzhi and the others were by the washbasin in the middle of the AO special area, and it was difficult to go in first, so they gave Ji Yu a dark and dark urging look.

Before entering the bathroom, Ji Yu looked at the waiter who was watching them from a distance.

The waiter gave an OK gesture, indicating that everything has been arranged.

This private club was opened by Ji Yu, but it is not a property directly under his name, and even if it is checked in the future, it will not be able to find him.

The bathroom door was closed.

Ji Yu entered the special area for Omega first, and Jiang Yanxi hesitated at the door.

This place overlapped with Yang Hai, which made Jiang Yanxi intensely nervous, his eyes trembled violently, and he didn't dare to follow in.

Jiang Hengzhi patted his head reassuringly beside him, and said solemnly: "Rabbit, don't move if you are afraid, just yell to stop when you are happy." Jiang Yanxi's forehead and palms were covered with fine cold sweat, and he swallowed and was immersed in the terrible memories

. heartbeat.

Suddenly there was a loud and muffled scream from inside.

Ji Yu called from inside, his voice a few degrees deeper than usual: "Senior."

Jiang Hengzhi smiled at Jiang Yanxi comfortingly with his eyes, put his hands in his pockets and released powerful and cold Alpha pheromone and walked in.

The pheromone avoided Jiang Yanxi and Ji Yu perfectly, and directly pressed heavily on Yang Hai like a black tsunami.

Jiang Yanxi stood at the door in a daze, her fists clenched tightly.

I don't know what happened inside, Yang Hai didn't even utter a complete sentence except for suppressing the dull pain.

After a long time, there was the sound of splashing water.

"Rabbit, you can come here."

Jiang Yanxi walked in slowly with a heavy and fast heartbeat.

Turning a corner, the devil in memory suddenly overlapped with the person in front of him.

Jiang Yanxi's breathing accelerated, she stopped and did not dare to pass, her pupils were shaking violently.

The arrogant bully in the past was sitting on the ground leaning against the wall in embarrassment at this moment, his hair style that he had been paying attention to was messed up, his whole body was soaked, and there were red and swollen unknown scars on his face.

Yang Hai's eyes were full of bewilderment and pain, but when he saw Jiang Yanxi's eyes that impressed him deeply, he became unwilling and angry.

"Strange..."

Before Yang Hai could utter the second word, he was silenced by the bucket thrown on his face by Ji Yu.

Ji Yu's attack was extremely ruthless, the indifferent expression on his face was completely different from usual, and he threatened coldly: "If you don't want your face, just keep talking."

Yang Hai looked at Ji Yu with fear in his eyes, and breathed a little. They all became very careful, gritted their teeth and said in a trembling voice: "You...I want to expose you!"

Jiang Hengzhi gave a low laugh with no clear meaning.

Ji Yu squatted down, took off his mask without fear, and revealed his well-known pretty face. He smiled coldly and said, "You idiot, are you still playing bullying with your worrying IQ? Are you implying that I Silence?"

Ji Yu slowly took out his phone.

Yang Hai was so frightened that he slowly opened his eyes wide. He had heard too much of the entertainment circle's messy exaggeration, and thought that Ji Yu was really paying for it, so he immediately begged for mercy: "Yes, I'm sorry, let me go, let me go..."

Ji Yu just wanted to take a picture of Yang Hai's funny face, so he raised Yang Hai's chin with a finger in disgust, and took a few photos with his phone.

Looking at the photo, he frowned his beautiful eyebrows in disgust, and raised his head to complain to Jiang Hengzhi: "Senior, my phone is dirty." Jiang Hengzhi

also frowned when he saw the photo, and said lightly, "Senior, I will change it for you.

" Yang Hai, who had never been insulted on his appearance before, almost died of anger. He gasped violently and stared at Jiang Yanxi in the distance. Can you change your life? Dare to sign up to participate in a love show with God A, have you read too many novels? God A will like you as a cosmetic monster? A monster is a monster. As long as I remember your ugly appearance, you will always be... !"

Jiang Yanxi pinched her cuffs tightly with her fingers, and stared at Yang Hai, who had hardly changed from the past, her eyes gradually turned red.

Ji Yu was holding Yang Hai's mobile phone and sending all the evidence to his mobile phone, but he didn't have time to control Yang Hai's mouth.

Jiang Hengzhi didn't want to touch the Omega directly, so he turned around and searched for a while before finding a toilet mop to plug his mouth.

Ji Yu didn't want to touch him anymore, so he directly picked up the bucket and slammed it on his head, shaking his head speechlessly: "I think you are the one who watched too many TV dramas in the early days, and I really thought you were a vicious male supporting role. A little level? Just your two strokes, it's nothing more than a cannon fodder."

Yang Hai was dazed by the bucket, and fell silent for a while.

Hearing the sound of footsteps slowly approaching behind him, Ji Yu turned his head in surprise.

Jiang Hengzhi raised the corners of his mouth happily, "Rabbit, are you going to bite someone?"

Jiang Yanxi slowly squatted down in front of Yang Hai, and when he heard the long-lost attack, his expression suddenly calmed down a lot. He reached out and took away the bucket on Yang Hai's head, bravely Looking directly at the face that made him unforgettable, the brows on the harmless face slowly wrinkled.

Jiang Yanxi took off his mask under Yang Hai's frightened and unwilling glare, his eyelashes drooped indifferently, and he looked at him calmly.

Yang Hai stared blankly at Jiang Yanxi's face that was similar to the past but had a completely different shocking pure beauty, the unwillingness in his eyes shook more strongly, and he wanted to look away without confidence.

"You're not right." Jiang Yanxi said calmly and indifferently, "I didn't intend to change my life."

Yang Hai fearfully looked at Jiang Yanxi's calm and indifferent eyes that made him feel even more strongly unknown danger.

"I just found myself."

Yang Hai stared blankly at Jiang Yanxi's face, which was even more stunning with the pure atmosphere of first love when he saw it up close. He opened his mouth, but he couldn't even utter a rebuttal.

Ji Yu and Jiang Hengzhi looked at Jiang Yanxi, who was suddenly a little strange, in surprise.

Jiang Yanxi's cell phone rang suddenly in his pocket.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes flickered, remembering that Su Huai hadn't replied to his message, his indifferent gaze immediately switched to a channel.

Combining with the onset of hot attachment disorder, I didn't care about the three people around me watching, and immediately threw away the bucket in my hand, nervous but Miss was taking out his mobile phone to check the news.

Su Huai finally replied to his wink.

Su Huai: Don't worry baby, I'm fine.

Su Huai: No, I have something to do.

Su Huai: I miss you so much.

The last is a voice.

Jiang Yanxi couldn't bear to hear Su Huai's voice, and blushed eagerly.

Su Huai's deep and magnetic voice echoed around them.

"I like you, Jiang Yanxi."

Everyone: "..."

The author has something to say: After passing the review, he immediately grew up happily (*^_^*)Thank you at 2021-02-19 22:34:15~ 2021-02-2101:37:49 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Yueximing; 3 bottles of Ugly Bunny; Feitang, wjy1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!