Chapter 18

Su Huai slowly withdrew his hand: "It's a bit hot."

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai without blinking, still in a trance: "?"

Su Huai: "Your body temperature."

Jiang Yanxi recovered and subconsciously hid her hand When he got under the table, he looked away guiltily, and explained in a low voice, "Because it's too hot here."

"Didn't sleep well last night?" Su Huai asked.

"Very good." Jiang Yanxi stared at the service sign on the side of the table and said.

Su Huai reached out and snapped his fingers in front of his face to attract his attention: "Why don't you look at me?"

Jiang Yanxi immediately turned her gaze back to Su Huai's face.

She didn't dare to blink her eyes anymore, and stared at him with reddish cheeks.

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai's face so carefully for the first time.

His brain gradually went blank, and he was a little unable to think.

Su Huai probably didn't know how much mental power it would take for an Omega to stare at his face for a long time.

Su Huai kept looking into his eyes quietly, and Jiang Yanxi's body temperature soared.

His fever should not go away.

The waiter who came to serve the meal rescued Jiang Yanxi.

Little White Rabbit Breeder is officially online.

Both the processed fried shrimp and the seasoned shrimp had their skin removed, but Su Huai still processed the tail of the shrimp and put them on Jiang Yanxi's plate to make it easier for him to eat.

Jiang Yanxi can't eat spicy food very much. After trying a spicy shrimp, her face turned red and she couldn't stop breathing.

Su Huai quickly passed the water glass over, "Drink water, leave the spicy ones to me, don't eat."

Jiang Yanxi took a sip, but still didn't feel relieved.

Su Huai used a fork to roll up a small ball of creamy baked shrimp pasta, and handed it to Jiang Yanxi's mouth: "Open your mouth."

Knowing that Su Huai wanted to help him relieve the heat, Jiang Yanxi obediently ate the pasta on Su Huai's fork with a blushing face Lose.

"Is it better?" Su Huai used a paper towel to gently wipe off the cream on the corner of his mouth.

Jiang Yanxi was completely numb. He didn't know what spicy food was.

Jiang Yanxi blushed and lowered her head, "Yes."

Not far away, Shao Wenyu and Ji Yu secretly stared at Su Huai's self-care feeding service, and raised their eyebrows meaningfully.

Shao Wenyu, a veteran in the love world, was unwilling to be compared by a novice, so he also rolled a ball of pasta and gently sent it to Ji Yu's mouth: "Ah."

Ji Yu ducked back calmly, and refused with a smile: "It's a bit greasy. , I'm losing weight, thank you."

Shao Wenyu withdrew his hand without embarrassment, ate the pasta by himself, and looked at him: "Still losing weight? It looks good enough."

Ji Yu wiped his mouth with a tissue, half telling the truth and half telling Jokingly said: "Well, I want to perfectly avoid the type that my brother likes."

Shao Wenyu squinted his eyes and raised the corners of his mouth casually: "It's a bit difficult, come on."

Shao Wenyu and Ji Yu finished paying for the meal first, and then went to Say hello to the breeder and the little white rabbit who are still feeding.

Shao Wenyu supported the table with both hands, and looked at Su Huai with a teasing smile: "Are MK's shrimp delicious?"

Su Huai asked with a sneer, "Is the sun hot enough for MK?"

The corners of Shao Wenyu's mouth froze, and he forced a smile and said, "It's fun."

Ji Yu sat next to Jiang Yanxi, and asked with a smile, "Is the pasta here delicious?"

Jiang Yanxi replied unnaturally, "...very good. "

Ji Yu patted his head and said meaningfully: "Then eat more, you won't be able to eat it when you go back."

Su Huai glanced at Ji Yu's movements.

Ji Yu stood up and said with a smile: "We are already the third store, and we will definitely succeed in punching in before you."

Jiang Yanxi raised his eyes in confusion: "?"

What do you mean? Is this a contest?

Su Huai didn't respond, as if he already knew about it.

Shao Wenyu kindly took out the task card and showed it to Jiang Yanxi: "My first love baby, did you miss the small print at the end?"

Jiang Yanxi was surprised to find that there was a line of small print in the lower right corner of the task card.

The program format of the eighth season of "God's Covenant" has undergone new changes, adding two groups of CP competition tasks.

For this gourmet check-in task, only the first group of CPs who successfully check-in can get a credit card.

Jiang Yanxi: "!"

"Let's go first." Shao Wenyu said determinedly, "I've decided on the credit card."

Ji Yu: "Poor kid, let him buy a set of clothes and change."

Shao Wenyu covered his face cooperatively: " Huh."

Su Huai frowned in disgust: "..."

Shao Wenyu and Ji Yu didn't stay long, and hurried to the next gourmet check-in shop.

Seeing that Jiang Yanxi really hesitated because of Shao Wenyu, Su Huai said, "Don't think about him, let's compete fairly."

Jiang Yanxi was still a little hesitant.

Su Huai: "If you let the water go, it won't be interesting."

Jiang Yanxi nodded, understanding.

Yes, if they don't participate in this link, the show will not be good. If he is an audience, he should also look forward to the wonderful competition.

Jiang Yanxi rekindled his fighting spirit: "Then let's go to the next store quickly, senior."

Su Huai looked at the small flames in Jiang Yanxi's eyes, and raised the corners of his mouth.

After paying the bill, the program team regretfully informed the two that this store was not a check-in point designated by the program team.

The two returned to the car, and looked at the popular food restaurants on the mobile phone research guide together.

There are too many Internet celebrity gourmet restaurants on Island H, and many of them are equally popular.

The two were optimistic about a restaurant that specializes in traditional MK dishes.

Although each dish looked strange to Jiang Yanxi, the taste was miraculously acceptable and not bad.

After eating the second Jiang Yanxi's rabbit appetite, the white flag has already been raised.

This is not the check-in point designated by the program group.

When they arrived at the third store, they saw Shao Wenyu and Ji Yu running out of the store in a hurry before they entered the store.

Su Huai judged: "It shouldn't be here."

Jiang Yanxi breathed a sigh of relief and rubbed his stomach. This is also a tropical restaurant with staple food, and he really can't eat the staple food.

Jiang Yanxi: "Then let's go to the next one."

Seeing Jiang Yanxi's small movements, Su Huai asked, "Can I still eat it?"

Jiang Yanxi touched his flat abdomen to feel his stomach carefully, and pinched a small gap between his index finger and thumb beside his face , seriously answered: "There is a little bit left."

Su Huai was so adorable by Jiang Yanxi, he smiled and turned the steering wheel to drive out, "Well, then we must cherish this little bit."

Su Huai did not take him to the place that the two had agreed on. The next check-in point, but took him to the pineapple ice cream shop.

The service of this store is very personal, the store is not big, and the store is full of fresh pineapples.

The boss is very laid back, and there are no shop assistants. Customers need to make ice cream by themselves.

Jiang Yanxi eagerly picked up a pink cone, and carefully flipped the switch of the ice cream machine.

After frantically squeezing out a crooked ice cream, Jiang Yanxi looked embarrassed.

Inserting a piece of fresh pineapple on the ice cream with a tong, he muttered regretfully: "It seems very simple..."

Su Huai suppressed a smile and made a beautiful ice cream, inserted the pineapple and handed it to Jiang Yanxi, "exchange."

Jiang Yanxi was embarrassed I gave Su Huai the failed work in my hand, but I really wanted to eat the ice cream made by Aidou, and refused with heartache: "No need."

Su Huai said sincerely: "But I want to eat yours, it seems to be sweeter. "

Jiang Yanxi stared at Su Huai for two seconds, and exchanged ice cream with him by accident.

The location of the ice cream shop is very remote, in a sunny and bright seaside residential area, there are not many people.

The two sat side by side on the red bench outside the store eating ice cream, enjoying the quiet and lazy afternoon by the sea.

Jiang Yanxi took a sip of ice cream, and looked at the white waves on the beach in a relaxed way, and the soles of her sneakers gently rubbed against the ground.

The physical discomfort seemed to be temporarily forgotten.

Su Huai stared at him intently, "Is it delicious?"

Jiang Yanxi raised the corners of his mouth in satisfaction: "It's delicious."

The thick milk flavor and fresh sweet pineapple blend perfectly, sweet but not greasy, it is an addictive sweetness feel.

Su Huai watched Jiang Yanxi's gaze far away, and asked in a low voice: "Like it?"

Jiang Yanxi: "I like it."

He has already decided to buy pineapple-flavored ice cream in the future.

Although other pineapple ice cream will definitely not taste better than this one.

Su Huai patted his head through the hat: "I'll bring you here later."

Jiang Yanxi froze for a moment, then turned to meet Su Huai's gentle gaze.

......after?

The same shooting location should not come twice.

Jiang Yanxi's clear eyes became confused.

Su Huai added seemingly casually: "After the show is over."

Jiang Yanxi's eyes widened slightly.

Su Huai caught the drop of ice cream that melted from Jiang Yanxi's hand in time with the back of his hand.

Jiang Yanxi hurriedly took out a tissue from the small bag on her shoulder, "I'm sorry..."

The hand that was stretched out to pass the paper paused in the air.

Su Huai tasted the drop of ice cream on the back of his hand, glanced at him lightly, and said with a smile, "You seem to be sweeter."