Chapter 55

Entering Jiang Yanxi's house, Jiang Xun put the cake on the dining table.

He looked back at his younger brother's expression, raised his eyebrows, folded his arms and asked funnyly: "So reluctant, why didn't you let him come with you?"

Jiang Yanxi raised his head suddenly, and asked uncertainly: "Is it okay?"

Jiang Xun looked at him After a long time, he let out a long sigh, as if there was nothing he could do about it, so he turned around and unpacked the cake box weakly, and said lightly, "It's up to you."

Jiang Yanxi stared at Jiang Xun's back for two seconds.

My brother has always been a person who pays attention to his temperament and image since before, but this time it is rare that he looks dusty, he should have bought a cake and rushed over as soon as he got off the plane.

Jiang Xun took off his trench coat and hung it on the dining chair, and put on candles on the cake in a neat white shirt.

"The gift is upstairs, I will go up with my brother to get it later, and I will find the door by the way, if I need anything, I will go up to find me..."

Jiang Yanxi hugged Jiang Xun from behind, closed his eyes and pressed his cheek against his brother's broad and reliable back.

Jiang Xun's voice stopped abruptly, his body was slightly stiff, and soon relaxed again.

He didn't turn around, his hands rested on the table and lowered his eyes, Ren Jiang Yanxi hugged him nostalgicly, thinking of the important life of his younger brother that he had missed all these years, his naturally cold eyes gradually melted into a deep black lake, slowly closing his eyes I rolled my eyes.

"Brother, thank you for coming back to me." Jiang Yanxi recalled the scene of her birthday with her brother when she was a child, slowly raised the corners of her mouth, and said in a daze: "I miss you so much, I love you so much.

" People who are famous are never shy about expressing themselves.

Because he is a writer himself, he knows the power of language and how powerful a timely and straightforward expression can bring to the other party.

If the emotions expressed are positive, then this spark is enough to become a bright light in someone's life.

On a cold night, guide him in the direction of life.

Jiang Xun's eye sockets instantly turned red, and he closed his eyes immediately, his Adam's apple rolling.

Because of suppressing emotions too much, his voice was a little cold: "...Okay, don't be nasty."

The brothers sat at the dining table with a cat and simply shared the birthday cake.

Jiang Xun didn't like sweets, so he ate his own piece and left it alone, leaning on the table with his elbows, listening to Jiang Yanxi excitedly tell him about the birthday surprise the program team had prepared for him.

He seemed to have never seen such a younger brother before, and he was fascinated by it for a moment, and his eyes gradually became warmer.

Jiang Xun's observation ability is very keen.

Seeing the shell necklace on Jiang Yanxi's neck, and remembering the shell bracelet she saw on Su Huai's wrist just now, the corners of her mouth curled up inexplicably, and she suddenly asked: "Together?" Jiang Yanxi realized what Jiang Xun asked

. No longer timid, shook his head honestly: "Not yet."

Jiang Xun narrowed his eyes slightly, put his arms back and leaned against the back of the chair, his expression became playful, "Why, don't you like each other?"

Jiang Xun asked sharply: " Who is hesitating?"

Jiang Yanxi lowered her eyes, she no longer felt ashamed to talk about such things with her brother, but was a little distressed, and wanted to confide in her brother: "I always thought that I was the one who hesitated.

" I still have to worry about the past."

"He seems to have been more seriously affected than me, but he is good at hiding." "What

I lost was trust in others."

"What the senior lost...is trust in himself."

Jiang Xun lowered his eyes and was silent for a moment , asked: "What is he going to do? It doesn't look like he intends to let you go."

"Don't want to let go, and dare not accept it. He wants to hang you?"

Jiang Yanxi immediately denied: "No, senior, he..."

"Hypocritical " Jiang Xun moved his eyes lightly, and sneered, "Just this, the Alpha of SSS-level pheromone? None of my soldiers are braver than him." "..."

Jiang Yanxi pursed his lips unhappily, "Brother, I don't I told you."

"Okay, I won't tell you if I don't want to." Jiang Xun smiled and stood up, picked up his coat, and walked to the door: "Come, come with me to get your gift." The two just opened the

door , and saw Su Huai standing at the door, ready to go, as if he was about to ring the doorbell.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes lit up: "Senior?"

Su Huai and Jiang Xun looked at each other, nodded politely, and said to Jiang Yanxi apologetically, "Sorry, the crew has a few shots that need to be re-shot, and we have to rush back now." Jiang Xun

slightly After the two of them walked out, they went to the elevator and waited for them to finish talking.

Although Jiang Yanxi was very disappointed, she sensiblely didn't show it.

Seeing that Su Huai was still carrying the spring horse in his hand, he was surprised and asked: "Does the senior want to bring the spring horse?"

Su Huai stared at his face closely, trying to engrave his appearance in his mind: "Well, this time I will go back and shoot more intensively, except for the days of recording "God's Covenant", I shouldn't leave the crew for two months It's gone."

Jiang Yanxi finally couldn't hide the sadness in his heart, and his breathing became a little heavy: "Well, come on, senior, pay attention to rest."

Su Huai frowned slightly, raised his hand to gently touch Jiang Yanxi's face, thinking that he would be separated again in the future For a long time, Jiang Xun watched from the corner of his eye not far away, ignoring his back, and lowered his head to suck Jiang Yanxi's lips lightly twice, risking his life.

Jiang Xun's gaze swept over instantly.

Su Huai didn't stay long, straightened up and rubbed Jiang Yanxi's head, curled up the corners of his mouth pretending to be relaxed, and whispered in words that only the two of them could understand: "Okay, I'll do my best. However, Teacher Rabbit's teaching, look It will be delayed for a while."

"I will take good care of the teaching aids, don't worry, teacher."

Su Huai's cell phone rang in his pocket, it should be the car that came to pick him up.

He didn't answer.

The eyes of the two people looking at each other are like matches that are so dry that they can explode with amazing heat when rubbed lightly.

When the phone rang for the second time, Su Huai sighed softly, and finally said "I like you" in Jiang Yanxi's ear, and took Chunma to the down elevator.

Jiang Yanxi stared blankly at the slowly closing elevator doors, his eyes slowly turning red.

Su Huai didn't dare to look him in the eyes, so she smiled at him comfortingly, and finally shook the phone, signaling to wait for his news.

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips and nodded.

The elevator doors are fully closed.

Jiang Xun looked at Jiang Yanxi's rabbit eyes that were about to cry, pressed his forehead with a headache, and had to reach out to hug his thirteen-year-old brother who loves to cry, his tone was somewhat disgusted, and he sighed helplessly, " Well, he is going to work and not to go to the battlefield. He can see him whenever he wants, and the crew does not allow visits. Whenever he wants to see his brother, he will send you there." Jiang Yanxi looked up with red eyes suddenly, and asked lately: "...

Brother , don't you hate the senior?"

Jiang Xun squeezed his face hard, smiled angrily, and joked, "I'm thankful if you don't hate me, how dare I point fingers at the person you like? If he dares not follow You, my brother has to change into your equipment to snatch someone for you."

Jiang Yanxi threw herself into Jiang Xun's arms, hugged him tightly, buried her head in his arms and laughed through tears: "Thank you, brother!"

Jiang Xun was in a very good mood Complicated, smiled and sighed, patted Jiang Yanxi on the back, exuding the chilling aura of a soldier king, Liang Youyou added: "You can come with what you like first. If you are not satisfied, my brother will personally help you in the future." "

Jiang Yanxi was setting off fireworks in his head, but he didn't hear the last sentence, and he was full of thoughts, it's great to have a brother! !

The senior must be very happy to know! Tell him the good news quickly!

That night, Jiang Yanxi couldn't bear to tell Su Huai the news on WINK.

Su Huai sent him a video, Jiang Yanxi sat up from the bed and leaned against the pillow at the head of the bed, wearing white silk pajamas to connect.

It was already in the middle of the night, and Su Huai arrived at the set, wearing a khaki green overall style jacket, with scratched special effect makeup on his face, and a bit messy hairstyle, and he was extremely sexy in the darkness of night.

Jiang Yanxi saw that his surroundings were a bit dim, and occasionally a staff member of the production team was busy running past with props, afraid of disturbing his work, he immediately said: "Senior, you should do your work first, and we will talk about it when you have time."

Su Huai pursed his lips casually, with a bit of a character upper body, with a bit of unruly and cold temperament, as if he didn't react too much, he said with a light smile: "The good luck came so suddenly, I was thinking about finding time to let your brother A beating is enough to make him accept me."

Jiang Yanxi laughed, and she still wanted to help her brother: "My brother is very nice, and he won't beat anyone casually."

Su Huai looked at Jiang Yanxi's clean and beautiful smile on the screen, and also Unconsciously followed him to laugh, and sighed in a low voice: "It's great, there are so many people who love you around my baby."

Jiang Yanxi was quiet for a moment, and was also very touched. Just about to say something, Su Huai suddenly approached the screen, slightly The corners of his mouth curled up,

and he whispered ambiguously, "Then even if I eat the little white rabbit now, I don't have to worry about being silenced?" Fragments of starlight shone purely and seductively.

Su Huai looked down for a few seconds, his voice became a little hoarse, and he raised the corners of his lips reluctantly, and said in a low voice, "Sorry, I can't chat with you anymore, the next scene is going to be filmed. Mr. Rabbit, I'm going to have a dream tonight." Me, prepare for class in my dream."

Jiang Yanxi shrunk down under the quilt, nodded slightly with half of her blushing face, stared at the person on the screen and said, "Good night, senior."

"Good night, my favorite little girl White Rabbit."

I had a dream of preparing lessons all night, and Jiang Yanxi got up the next day to check her phone, and found that she had received Su Huai's good morning love emoji package at six o'clock in the morning, saying that she had just finished work at six o'clock, and was afraid of going to bed in the morning Overdose, a little earlier today.

Jiang Yanxi didn't expect the work of an actor to be so hard, and suddenly felt a little distressed.

Looking at the time, it was already eight o'clock in the morning. Afraid of waking up the senior who had just fallen asleep, he carefully replied to a little white rabbit hugging emoji, and did not reply further.

Unexpectedly, Su Huai replied to him in seconds.

Su Huai: The dog hugs the little white rabbit.jpg

Su Huai: Woke up so early today

Jiang Yanxi immediately replied guiltily: I'm sorry, did you wake me up?

Su Huai: No

Su Huai: I've been waiting for Teacher Rabbit's reply, before I couldn't sleep,

the spring breeze in Jiang Yanxi's heart began to blow again.

A numb feeling spread from his chest, warm to his limbs, cheeks, and every eyelash, dyeing his cheeks an innocent pink.

After exchanging good morning with Jiang Yanxi, Su Huai went to bed with peace of mind.

It was rare for Jiang Yanxi to get up early. Seeing that her seniors were working so hard, she made up her mind to work harder, and finished the manuscripts she owed in one go during this time.

Because they are both focused on work, the two of them do not communicate much during the day after saying good morning to each other. They are busy until the evening before they can share a video. They must see each other's face to end their busy and lonely day with peace of mind.

Jiang Yanxi suddenly felt that even if he and his senior had always been like this, it was no different from being together for real.

After all, their future relationship should be like this.

The work of seniors is very busy, and the work in the entertainment industry is very special. You have to travel outside for a long time, and you can only go home once in a long time, and the holidays are not regular.

After they are together, they must gather less and leave more.

But he didn't think there was anything wrong with this way of getting along.

After all, love is not the whole of life. A healthy relationship pattern should turn love into a diamond, filling in the most important loopholes in life, so that every boring page of life drawings, because of the existence of this diamond, becomes a diamond. Even more dazzling.

Su Huai's filming will take more than two months to finish.

During the more than a month of separation, the two met twice in a hurry through the recording of the fourth and fifth issues of "God's Covenant".

Because of the first kiss on the show and missing each other so much, Su Huai also indulged a little while recording. When he finished the task, he had to catch the little white rabbit to kiss and hug him if he disagreed.

After the recording ended, Su Huai couldn't go back to Zhicheng with Jiang Yanxi, so he had to rush back to the set immediately.

The eighth season of "God's Covenant" is also continuing to air.

The dating style that likes husband and wife is so sweet that it has become the most popular and sugary super commercial CP in the history of love variety shows.

Netizens screamed and screamed, and couldn't help but start to doubt.

[Seeing this issue, I suspect that we've hit the ground running [touch chin]] [The first kiss in the third issue, before it was a relationship between a senior and a junior, if it wasn't true, I'd swallow the keyboard in one gulp! 】【No way, I really like to watch God A form CPs on the show, but if it's true love, it's two different things...]【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! I said yes! ! 】【What? real? ! When did it get hammered? Are there any kind sisters who can show me the way? 】【Is God A really in love with his first love little brother? They are a good match, but idols will lose their fans when they are in love, I don't want God A to be in love 嘤嘤] [Knocking right on the head, when I saw God A's crew also wearing that shell bracelet in the Reuters photo, I started to panic It's over...] [Innocent children, do you really believe that "God's Covenant" has a script! Which pair of CPs has never had a real scandal before, wake up! This is all propaganda! ]...

Jiang Yanxi also saw these comments.

The day he decided to go on the show with his seniors, he had already thought that there would definitely be such problems in the future.

Seniors are the idols of all people, and many fans cannot accept that their idols fall in love, because idol stars are inherently symbolic existences.

Many fans regard their idols as false love objects, so they are willing to spend all their idol derivatives with krypton gold to create commercial value for their idols.

Water can carry a boat, but it can also overturn it.

If an idol abandons his own personality and destroys the fantasies of fans, being unfollowed is one of the most natural results, and the commercial value will be greatly reduced.

If it is serious, it will be attacked by words and behaviors from extreme fans.

He didn't want to be a stumbling block to his senior's career, but he also didn't want to disappoint his senior's love because of this.

He tossed and turned for several days, and finally decided that there was only one solution that was not the best.

If possible, before the senior leaves the industry completely, he doesn't want the senior to disclose the relationship.

After thinking about it, I felt that these things seemed to be considered too early.

After all, he and the senior haven't really confirmed their relationship yet, and the senior has been refusing to accept his formal confession, and has always put himself in a state of cheap trial.

The most important thing now is not his problem.

It's a senior, and he hasn't come out of the past.

Everyone was helping him get out of the shadows of the past, but no one discovered that the senior who was considered the indirect perpetrator was actually one of the victims... After a whole night of drafting, one morning,

Jiang Yanxi finally put off the delay The first draft of the latest novel after a long time was sent to Lu Yining.

Lu Yining burst into tears on wink.

Lu Yining: Kneel down and thank Mr. Jiang for saving his life! !

Lu Yining: Thank you, Mr. Jiang, for extending our little hand to help the poor before the publishing house closed. Lu

Yining:

A

grateful heart

. : Transfer to 18888

Jiang Yanxi: Please invite the editorial department to have a dinner and relax for me

. Mr. Jiang is awesome! Schedule it tonight!

Lu Yining: Help me up, I can still do it.jpg

Jiang Yanxi put away her phone and was about to go to bed, but suddenly remembered that she might miss the senior's good morning when she fell asleep, so she picked up another mobile phone beside the bed and sent a message to the senior in advance.

Jiang Yanxi: Good morning, senior

Jiang Yanxi: Little White Rabbit Delivers Carrots.jpg

It's only past five o'clock, yet Su Huai replied to him in seconds.

Su Huai: I also like Little White Rabbit today. jpg

Su Huai: Did you dream about me?

Jiang Yanxi still hasn't slept yet, but she still told a white lie: I dreamed about Su Huai: Is Teacher Rabbit's dream teaching going well?

Jiang Yanxi couldn't continue the chat, he didn't know why the senior could say these embarrassing words so naturally.

Although...he also likes such a senior.

Jiang Yanxi bit her lip, and replied subtly: Little White Rabbit probed in doubt.jpg Su Huai sent a voice, the voice was very hoarse, she gave a sexy chuckle, and said lazily: "The spring horse is under my bed." Jiang Yanxi didn't quite understand what Su Huai wanted to

express Do you mean to show off that you have a cute lop-eared rabbit?

Jiang Yanxi thought for a while, and replied calmly: Yes,

Su Huai was quiet for a few seconds before replying. His tone sounded a little depressed, not like joking, but really sad. Don't you want me anymore?"

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment, unable to react for a while.

Even if the senior was joking with him before, he would never say such a thing.

Jiang Yanxi blankly put a question mark in the past:?

Su Huai was quiet for a moment, and asked him seriously in a hoarse voice: "I'm sleeping with other rabbits, why aren't you angry?"

Jiang Yanxi:? ? ?

Is this something to be angry about?

Could he be jealous of a rabbit?

Jiang Yanxi sensitively sensed that something was wrong with Su Huai's state, and immediately sat up from the bed and sent him a video.

For the first time this time, Su Huai did not connect to his video immediately, and it took a few seconds to connect. He was wearing pajamas and was leaning on the bed of the hotel suite without energy. His handsome face was a little pale, and his eyes were red, as if he was trying to endure In a sad mood, his lips were slightly pursed as if he had been greatly wronged.

Jiang Yanxi was so shocked that she forgot to speak, and she and Su Huai looked at each other quietly on the phone for a while before asking worriedly: "Senior, what's wrong with you?" "

I like you, little white rabbit." Looking at him, his eyes are getting redder and his voice is so hoarse that he can't hear clearly, "I like you."

"I really, really like you."

Jiang Yanxi's eyes slowly widened. Seeing the senior like this for the first time, her heart ached to death, and she responded softly, cautiously and confused: "I know, I know...Senior, Are you okay?"

Su Huai's Adam's apple rolled with difficulty, his handsome face was illuminated by the hazy morning light with a thrilling and morbid beauty, tears seemed to be unbearable, and fell like a famous scene in a movie.

"Little White Rabbit," Su Huai's stunning black mirror eyes were covered with water mist, and he begged in a hoarse voice almost desperate, "For the sake of my liking you so much, don't throw me away, okay?"

The author has something to say: The breeder in the susceptible period: the little white rabbit is not jealous, the little white rabbit doesn't love me anymore (thank you for beautiful tears at 2021-03-02 06:17:41~2021-03-03 00:47: During the period of 37, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 18 bottles of unknown; 4 bottles of sin60°; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!