Chapter 7

With a smile in Su Huai's eyes, he stared at the cute little white rabbit emoji for a while, and then sent a voice message: "Can you help me complete the first date task?

" Huai sent him pictures of several outfits.

There is also a photo of the task card.

The task card reads: Satisfy the fantasies of the date, please ask him to pack the male god who debuted~ Su Huai asked: "What type of Su Huai do you like?" Su Huai's deep and magnetic voice fell on Jiang Yanxi's ear like a

feather , Jiang Yanxi's ears became hotter and number.

After a moment of heartbeat, Jiang Yanxi told himself that this is the task of the program and the work of the seniors, so he must cooperate well.

Jiang Yanxi calmed down, clicked on the picture, and looked seriously like reading writing materials.

The first outfit is a suit theme, which is Su Huai's most influential famous style.

Su Huai is a clothes hanger for walking, with broad shoulders and long legs, and excellent skeleton and muscle lines.

The Alpha figure sculpted by God himself can wear a suit with the ultimate sexiness of a man.

Every time Su Huai attends various award ceremonies, he will ignite topics because of his suit styling, causing countless Omegas to become passionate just by looking at the photos, and even in his dreams, he would like to be severely marked by such a God once.

The second outfit is the windbreaker theme of a gentle gentleman, which is Suhuai's second famous style.

Su Huai's trench coat fashion blockbuster shot for a luxury brand is still an immortal classic, representing the pinnacle of Su Gan's male god, and no one has surpassed it so far.

The third outfit is a handsome denim jacket theme.

Su Huai's denim jacket airport style has ignited the entire network many times, and the explosive boyfriend made countless fans blush and fall in love, and was rated as the most wanted date by the entire network. God's boyfriend style.

The fourth outfit is a refreshing and fashionable shirt jacket theme, which is matched with a short-sleeved T-shirt, which is a friendly male god, and it is a dream come true to bring the school grass to a date.

The fifth outfit is a down jacket suit, which is matched with various scarves and hats to keep warm. It looks simple and warm, like A God who just got off work from the crew in winter.

...

On the Internet, netizens have gone crazy with curiosity.

[So which set did my first love brother choose? I want to see God A wearing a windbreaker on a date] [All Omega will want to be marked by God A wearing a suit [drool]] [Denim jacket! Boyfriend force MAXXXX! Xixi must choose a denim jacket! 】【It must be a windbreaker, God A's windbreaker looks like a shark [Star Eyes]] [The

first love brother chooses a down jacket, it's too funny, there is no dream of titanium alloy straight O identification] [I don't want to go to class anymore, I just want to squat Reuters]

[Let's talk about when will the second pair of CPs of the eighth season of "God's Covenant" be announced? I heard that the second celebrity guest is the God of Songs, true or false? ] The blogger who spread the rumor that Su Huai is bullying has also been followed by netizens.

[Good news, the blogger who spread the rumor that God A has bullied Xixi has received a lawyer's letter [clap] [clap]] [The Internet is not a place outside the law, malicious rumors should bear the consequences] [May there be no wifi in the prison~

]

[ It's too early to carnival, I heard that the blogger who broke the news is mainly uploading real evidence, so be careful to slap your face]...

Jiang Yanxi looked at the picture of the suit matching for a few seconds, imagining Su Huai's appearance in a suit, fair and fair Cheeks turn a little red.

Seeing the next few sets, Jiang Yanxi was stunned.

There are even summer clothes, the seniors will be cold.

He raised his head and glanced out the French window.

It was cold and white outside, not sunny.

Although spring has already come, this winter is very annoying, and it snowed a few days ago.

Jiang Yanxi quit wink and opened the weather forecast app.

Today's highest temperature is minus five degrees, the lowest temperature is minus twelve degrees, and there will be light to moderate snow from noon to evening.

Dressing suggestions are warm down jackets and scarves.

Seniors can't catch a cold.

Jiang Yanxi sent the matching down jacket to Su Huai.

The reminder board in Lu You's arms, who was sitting on the floor not far away, trembled violently.

Is this child possessed by the God of Variety Show?

The several outfits prepared by the program group are all the dream boyfriend styles voted by netizens who "most want to date such a God".

Except for the fifth set.

The fifth set of ultra-thick down jackets is just for fun.

In the picture, there are even warm long johns for the male god, and a whole set of hats, scarves, sweaters, and down jackets. After wearing them, ordinary people can go directly to the crew to work on the spot.

With her own strength, Jiang Yanxi successfully opened up the burden that the program group didn't want to shake off.

The male god who received the "command to drop the burden" is very calm, and the expression on his face looks quite satisfied.

After posting it, Jiang Yanxi was a little nervous, afraid that Su Huai would not like it.

Su Huai is an idol after all, wouldn't it be better to choose clothes that are more photogenic?

Su Huai's reply reassured him: I like it, it looks very warm.

Another emoji of stroking the head of the little white rabbit was sent.

Jiang Yanxi looked at the emoji, and his anxiety disappeared, and his mood quietly rose again.

Su Huai sent the last voice of this conversation: "See you later, Xixi."

On the camera screen, Jiang Yanxi's face flushed completely.

Just one online conversation, Jiang Yanxi has already endured too much.

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips, and returned an emoji of a little white rabbit hugging a carrot and saying "yes".

The recording before the first departure date ended before I knew it.

Jiang Yanxi was still kneeling on the carpet, looking at the phone in his hand, unable to recover.

He hasn't used his phone since high school, when he received frequent threatening messages and gruesome video images.

For a long time, he felt threatened just by picking up his phone.

But the phone in front of him was amazing, and he didn't feel any resistance at all.

The camera was temporarily turned off, Lu You came over and patted Jiang Yanxi on the shoulder, and said gently: "Xixi is great, how is it, isn't it as scary as imagined?"

Jiang Yanxi stood up and looked around belatedly. I noticed that there were more than a dozen staff members in the house.

There are a few photographers who are responsible for following him, variety show directors and screenwriters who have never met before, costume and makeup artists, and some "God's Covenant" team members who don't know the specific positions.

Jiang Yanxi's attention was completely attracted by Su Huai just now, and now seeing so many strangers coming to the house, his head buzzed again.

Cheng Yue and Lu You are the main directors and main screenwriters of "The Covenant of God". Of course, the program cannot be operated solely by them. Every guest will have a small team of directors and filmmakers following them.

Jiang Yanxi closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to relieve her tension. She politely greeted the staff members whom she met for the first time and prepared hot drinks for them.

He should meet frequently in the future, and these people are the first hurdle he needs to overcome to get out of the snail shell.

Fortunately, everyone is a very friendly person, and all the staff like Jiang Yanxi very much.

Such a beautiful and well-behaved Omega, with harmless to humans and animals written all over its body, who wouldn't like it.

Knowing that Jiang Yanxi's social fear is more serious, the staff spoke to him very gently, and the filming process was carried out in an orderly manner, looking very professional and orderly.

What Jiang Yanxi is most afraid of is the disorderly crowd of strangers.

He was able to survive the previous signings because the book fans were very orderly, so that he could also stabilize.

But an orderly environment is rare after all. If he wants to really go out, there are still many difficulties to overcome in the future.

Jiang Yanxi was already mentally prepared.

The makeup artist is here for salted fish.

Jiang Yanxi's face did not need any modification.

His facial features are too delicate, Omega's skin is fair and fluffy, and the thick eyelashes are more beautiful than the false eyelashes used by girls, making the eyes hidden under the eyelashes look innocent.

It seems that just by looking at these eyes, one can see the kind soul hidden deep in the pupils.

The costume designer also came to Xianyu.

Jiang Yanxi is very resistant to wearing unfamiliar clothes. He has come into contact with too many new things today, and wearing unfamiliar clothes will aggravate his anxiety.

In the end, Lu You compromised on behalf of the program group.

Jiang Yanxi is probably the simplest one among all the amateurs who participated in "God's Covenant" and dated the celebrity male gods in the seven seasons.

He wore the light gray hooded letter sweater he often wears, a white short down jacket over it, put on a scarf and set off for the official date recording.

Jiang Yanxi still put on a mask and hat before going out.

Lu You took care of him for the first time recording, and agreed that he would show his face later in the official recording.

Even so, the camera brother Alpha who followed Jiang Yanxi was still blushing and heart beating.

Several Alphas in the recording team were a little afraid to look at Jiang Yanxi, and their eyes were erratic when greeting him.

Lu You was a little helpless.

They are all professionals who have seen strong winds and waves, how come Jiang Yanxi broke it?

On the bus that the crew of the program crew took, Lu You sighed: "As expected of the first love of the whole people, just wearing a suit will look good on the camera, and the temperament is really good.

" The hot cocoa came out with a mysterious smile: "The real essentials of dressing up is to highlight a person's own advantages, and not let the clothes distract the attention that should be focused on the advantages." The staff who love the smugness of the group came to learn from

: "I don't quite understand, sister Xiaonan, can you put it more simply?"

Lu You poked it out: "The translation is: good-looking people look good in everything they wear."

Xiao Nan nodded: "Correct answer."

At 8:30, both teams of "God's Covenant" set off to the next recording location.

It was a bit hot in the car, Lu You took off his down jacket, revealing the short sleeves inside.

Xiao Nan lowered her head to swipe next to her, and said with a smile, "God A is the real king of traffic. This season is so hot that netizens are going crazy with curiosity. What is the theme of the first date? Can you tell me now?"

The theme of each date of "God's Covenant" is top secret.

In order to prevent leaking of news, except for the main director and planning team, most of the staff in the program group did not know the shooting theme until they arrived at the destination.

Seasoned staff keep year-round clothing in their luggage.

Lu You bowed his head and exchanged messages with Cheng Yue, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

"Tropical night."

Xiao Nan: "...red chicken."