Chapter 41

Su Huai held Jiang Yanxi in his arms and coaxed him for a long time before he could stop his tears.

It was Jiang Yanxi who cried, but he was the one who suffered the most.

Jiang Yanxi's emotions are unpredictable during the combined heat period.

One second he was still happy because of his comforting, but the next second he didn't know what touched his sensitive tear ducts and cried to death.

Su Huai carried the little white rabbit that was finally coaxed to the bathroom, hesitated for a moment, and asked in a low voice: "Together?"

Helping with the bath is actually more ambiguous than doing anything. He didn't know if Jiang Yanxi was willing to authorize this in advance. boyfriend rights.

Because of Su Huai's intimate comfort just now, Jiang Yanxi's attachment to him has undergone subtle changes.

He has completely surrendered to this Alpha who absolutely cared for him.

Jiang Yanxi huddled in Su Huai's arms, looked up at Su Huai longingly, and nodded obediently: "Yeah." It was the

first time in his life to help an Omega take a bath, and it was Jiang Yanxi, and Su Huai became a little nervous again. He didn't know what to do for a while. start.

Because of being too careful and not very skilled, the breeder took some time to wash the little white rabbit and himself.

Worried that the little white rabbits would go into heat again after touching too much in the bathtub, the breeder regrettably gave up taking a bath with the little white rabbits.

The last day before the temporary separation, the two spent it like sashimi and rice on sushi.

Jiang Yanxi's attachment symptoms were aggravated by the realization that Su Huai was about to leave. The two of them hardly did anything nutritious all day long, and there was no need to touch their mobile phones when they were together.

It's nothing more than hugging and kissing on the bed, in the kitchen, in the dining room, in the living room, and wherever you go.

Su Huai had never been clinged to like this before, and it was very inconvenient to move. When making feed, the little white rabbit would not let go of his back. He even thought... If only he could be clinged to by the little white rabbit for the rest of his life.

At night, the goodnight kiss was out of control, and the little white rabbit was teased by the breeder to secrete strawberry juice and go into heat again.

The breeder didn't complain, and did his best to appease the little white rabbit once more.

Due to the rapid improvement of the breeder's ability to soothe, the little white rabbit soon reached the peak of happiness.

The industrious breeder touched the little white rabbit who loved the breeder again. The little white rabbit offered to contribute the white and soft rabbit legs, and in turn comforted the breeder obediently.

Finally, the breeder took a bath for the little white rabbit that was wet with strawberry juice.

After washing until very late, the breeder returned to the rabbit nest with the fragrant little white rabbit in his arms.

A day without nutrition ended in an inseparable hug.

The breeder and the little white rabbit cuddled tightly, and fell into a sweet dream together in the warm rabbit nest.

Early the next morning, the two were woken up by Xu Ming's phone call, and it was time for Su Huai to join the team.

Su Huai didn't dare to look at Jiang Yanxi's eyes that were gradually turning red. This time, he didn't mark Jiang Yanxi and gave him short-acting inhibitory medicine.

Jiang Yanxi knew Su Huai's concerns, so she took the medicine obediently and sensiblely.

Su Huai hugged Jiang Yanxi restrainedly at the entrance, and kissed Jiang Yanxi's forehead reluctantly: "Send me a message if you have something to do, remember to take your medicine on time... I will send a message to remind you."

Yesterday Su Huai specifically asked Jiang Yanxi about the normal cycle of combined fever and the interval between taking short-acting Omega inhibitors.

Jiang Yanxi's red eyes contained grievances, and he forced himself to loosen Su Huai's clothes with difficulty: "Senior... work hard."

Su Huai gently rubbed Jiang Yanxi's head: "My little snowflake also Come on."

Su Huai only looked into Jiang Yanxi's eyes for a moment, then immediately looked away with a painful heart, and quickly turned and opened the door to leave with red eyes.

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes slightly, and the moment Su Huai closed the door, her tears got out of control. Jiang Yanxi stood alone in the entrance, her shoulders trembling from crying, but she bit her lips to keep herself from making a sound.

Crying silently for a while, Jiang Yanxi turned around slowly, wiped her tears with the back of her hand and walked towards the bedroom, returned to the bed eagerly, wrapped herself in a quilt that still had Su Huai's breath, and finally fell asleep under the quilt. Dare to make pitiful and aggrieved sobs.

Xiaoyu finally had a chance to get close to his master, and meowed and scratched twice outside the quilt.

Choking with sobs, Jiang Yanxi stretched out her hand from under the quilt, pulled Xiaoyu into the quilt and hugged her lonely.

Ten minutes later, the phone rang muffled somewhere.

Jiang Yanxi immediately pushed back the quilt and sat up, looking for her phone eagerly in the bedroom with tears on her face.

Finally, the mobile phone was found in the coat pocket of the closet.

It was a wink message from Su Huai.

Su Huai: The dog licks the little white rabbit.jpg

Su Huai: The assistant will deliver breakfast in a few minutes, so eat well.

Su Huai: Dogs Miss.jpg

Su Huai: Dogs like it.jpg

Jiang Yanxi's uncontrollable tears dripped again on the cute dog emoji, and returned an emoji of a little white rabbit cheerfully gesturing OK.

Just after replying, someone rang the doorbell.

Jiang Yanxi thought it was the assistant who came to deliver breakfast, so she immediately wiped away her tears, adjusted her breathing, and ran to open the door with red eyes.

I was so anxious to get Su Huai's remote care to calm my emotions, I forgot to look at the monitor screen for a while. As soon as Jiang Xun entered the door, he saw his younger brother's red eyes from crying, and he was stunned for a few seconds. He frowned

unkindly, and asked in a deep voice, "Which one is bullying you again?"

With Su Huai's aura, he hurriedly explained in a hoarse voice: "No one bullied me, I just... my eyes are not comfortable."

Jiang Xun looked at Jiang Yanxi's eyes suspiciously, and keenly felt that the whole house was filled with The strong Alpha pheromone and the special smell of Omega combination fever, knowing that there must have been a "fatal" Alpha who stayed at the brother's house last night when he had a combination fever, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and restrained himself. Exhale slowly.

"Xixi," Jiang Xun had a headache and heartache. He had no choice but to take this younger brother who was reluctant to scold and even beat him up. He had no choice but to suggest: "Pack up your things and move. My brother picked a house for you in Xingshu. I won't disturb your life, brother." It's right across from you. You don't know how to protect yourself like this, and my brother is worried every day and can't even sleep well."

Jiang Yanxi was so shocked that he couldn't blink his eyes.

Xingshu is the most expensive villa area in Zhicheng. Each villa is at least hundreds of millions, which is several times more expensive than his apartment.

Jiang Yanxi was pushed into the bedroom by Jiang Xun before he could react.

Jiang Xun pushed Jiang Yanxi into the bedroom, crossed his arms and leaned against the door with a cold face, without looking in.

He also knew that there must be evidence of the crime of slaughtering rabbits everywhere. He was not sure if he could control himself after seeing those evidences. He would most likely buy the murderer and bury the "criminal" alive immediately.

Jiang Xun's brows twitched when he smelled the Alpha pheromones in the room, and his murderous aura could not be suppressed, and his coolness filled the air.

The doorbell rang again, and Jiang Xun's eyes slanted sharply.

Jiang Yanxi ran out of the bedroom to open the door, but was stopped by Jiang Xun expressionlessly.

Jiang Xun narrowed his eyes dangerously, and went to open the door himself with a terrifying murderous aura. When he saw the girl on the surveillance screen, Jiang Xun froze for a moment, raised his eyebrows slightly, and the murderous aura slowly dissipated. His tone was slightly better: "New friend?" Jiang Yanxi nodded hesitantly,

no Dare to say it is the assistant of the senior.

And he and Qingmei were friends with Wink too.

Su Huai's assistant, Qingmei, happily came to deliver a loving breakfast to Jiang Yanxi. As soon as the door opened, she was shocked by a cold and handsome face, so that the insulated lunch box in her hand almost fell to the ground.

Qingmei accepts the world's most devilish aesthetic quick improvement by the side of All People A God every day. She thinks that Alpha's aesthetic has been picky to the extreme, but she is still crushed by Jiang Xun and Su Huai's handsome Bingshan faces with completely different temperaments. .

The corners of Jiang Xun's mouth slightly raised in a polite manner, and he said politely: "Hi, I'm Xixi's brother."

Qingmei was a little too late before handing over the insulated lunch box with evasive eyes: "Ah, you, Hello, I am..."

Jiang Yanxi immediately took the lunch box and interrupted nervously: "Qing Mei, thank you!"

Qingmei was stunned, and said with a smile: "You're welcome, I'm just a little carrier pigeon who loves to pass on food. The task is completed, so I'll go first?" Jiang Yanxi nodded gratefully: "Thanks

for your hard work."

Glancing at Jiang Xun secretly, his heart was beating wildly, he turned around and left, feeling in his heart, what kind of fairy brother is this?

Jiang Yanxi closed the door, hugged the lunch box and quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Xun looked suspiciously at the lunch box in Jiang Yanxi's arms, he understood, he didn't bother to ask again, and urged: "Go and clean up, move now."

Jiang Yanxi bit his lower lip in embarrassment, his eyes wandered, and he tried to protest softly: "Brother , I don't want to move away."

Jiang Xun was silent for a moment, then nodded: "Okay, then I'll move in and be your neighbor."

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment, unable to find a reason to stop her, she bit her lip and lowered her head inexplicably uneasily.

Jiang Xun could see through Jiang Yanxi's thoughts easily, and asked a little hurt: "I don't want my brother to move here? I can't even be your neighbor?" Jiang Yanxi immediately shook her head guiltily: "No... yes

."

Jiang Xun squeezed There was a moment of silence between the brows, really worried, holding back his murderous intent and asking: "Has he taken any safety measures?"

Jiang Yanxi raised his head suddenly, his pupils trembling: "!"

"No? Didn't you take the medicine?" Jiang Xun's eyes The look was extremely cool, and You Liang asked: "He marked you completely ?

"

, took out the phone to show him, and asked lightly: "Okay, then do you want to defend him again, what's going on with this video?"

Jiang Yanxi: "?"

Just last night, the blogger who had previously said that he would upload real proof evidence cheated, uploaded his so-called real video, instantly reversed his disadvantaged situation, and detonated the entire network.

The video is from a candid perspective. The photographer is following a tall slender boy wearing a black hoodie and carrying a schoolbag on the road from a distance. From the slightly thinner figure of the boy than now and the handsome profile of a slightly youthful and cold face, it is just He could recognize at a glance that this was Su Huai in high school.

It was night, and Su Huai walked to a dark alley away from the street lights, put on a sweater and hat, and waited indifferently with his arms folded against the wall.

After a while, an Omega boy in school uniform walked over, Su Huai straightened up with cold eyes, easily tore off the Omega boy's schoolbag, and pushed him into the alley where the monitoring was dead.

The candid photographer followed carefully to the alley and continued to take pictures. The boy who was blocked by Su Huai's tall body had already shuddered and fell to the ground. Su Huai picked up his schoolbag, and the books and papers scattered all over the floor.

Su Huai casually threw away the schoolbag, picked up an envelope on the ground and stuffed it into the pocket of the sweater, and whispered something to the boy.

The voice is too low and deep to hear the content clearly, but from the faint tone of the tone, it can be judged that it is not a kind communication.

At this time, Su Huai noticed the sneak shot, and looked back vigilantly. The cold eyes under the sweater hat looked like dark ice illuminated by moonlight in the dark, like a dangerous beast dormant at night, which made people feel uncomfortable. It's hard to imagine that the dangerous boy in the video is the same person as the gentle and charming God of All People A.

The trending search has exploded.

Su Huai bullied Omega, there was no room for reversal, and it was a complete blow.