Chapter 60

Once you have experienced the thrill of being thrown off the earth once, other thrilling rides become a piece of cake.

Su Huai felt that Jiang Yanxi seemed to have been turned on a certain switch in his body, and his expression became more and more comfortable leading him through the crowd. It could be seen that he was still a little nervous, but the bright smile was always on his face, which made him feel at ease even for a moment. Can't take my eyes off.

On the roller coaster just now, he vaguely heard a sentence, which subtly overlapped with the voice in his dream.

After getting off the roller coaster, neither of them mentioned it.

He suspected that he had heard wrong.

But he knew exactly what he heard.

The emotion that erupted at that moment made him think that he was really immersed in a beautiful dream.

In the past six years, maybe even longer, he has had countless sweet dreams.

Because of Jiang Yanxi's "running away", they played almost all the heavyweight items on the task card and successfully got the credit card.

This time he took a Suhuai card. There was still some time left for the parade at night, and when the fire cloud at dusk was burning like boiling orange juice in the sky, he took Jiang Yanxi to the souvenir shop to choose a souvenir for the date.

"Senior, are you lucky?"

Jiang Yanxi, wearing white rabbit ears and strapping strawberry balloons on her wrist, has been tangled in the dazzling blind box area for more than ten minutes, very cautious.

Su Huai had already changed back into his handsome summer clothes, looked at him intently with downcast eyes, and smiled with his lips curled up: "Very good."

If you're unlucky, how could you ever meet you.

Jiang Yanxi took his hand, raised his chin slightly, and looked at him with bright eyes: "Then senior, can I choose a box for me?"

Su Huai slightly raised his eyelashes, looked at the blind boxes and exhibition areas that were piled up on the shelves, "Which one do you want?"

Jiang Yanxi pointed to one of the limited-edition toys that combined a dog and a little white rabbit, "I want this."

Toy Company Among the peripheral blind boxes of the limited edition love couple produced, the combination of rabbits and dogs has the lowest explosion rate.

Neither of them was wearing a mask, and the tourists around them had already recognized them, excitedly taking pictures with their mobile phones, and many people had gathered around the door of the store.

For the rest of the trip, Jiang Yanxi tried not to look at the people around him. Most of the time, his eyes were focused on Su Huai, or he let himself concentrate on feeling the shocking pleasure brought to him by the exciting project. Although it was still very unnatural, but now he has gotten used to it. Some.

He has improved a lot today.

Su Huai wanted to reward him well.

In the evening, I watched the float parade with Mrs. Feather. The two stayed in the King Suite on the top floor of the Castle Hotel, sat on the carpet and began to unpack the blind boxes that piled up into hills.

Jiang Yanxi originally wanted to buy one to try his luck, but after buying a few but failed to open them, Su Huai directly brought back all the series of blind boxes in the store for him.

In the middle of the night, outside the balcony of the open French windows of the castle, the most exciting fireworks show at night in the amusement park began.

All kinds of classic cartoon and animation characters bloom colorfully in the night sky one after another, keeping everyone's childhood in the stars.

Jiang Yanxi was tired from taking it apart, put down the dog toy in his hand and leaned back on the carpet wearily, and looked up at the gorgeous fireworks outside the balcony.

However, his eyes were attracted by Su Huai who focused on helping him open the blind box with his back to the childlike fireworks.

Su Huai wore a light and loose light blue striped shirt, and a simple white T-shirt inside. He became the male god that everyone wrote in their dreams when he was a student. He sat on the white carpet with his long legs crossed at random, with a focused expression. It exudes a charm that cannot be ignored.

The outline of his face is deep and gentle, the long and narrow eye tails are drawn with charming lines by the eyelashes when the eyes are downcast, the bridge of the nose seems to be pinched by Venus himself, and the lip color with just the right saturation is naturally sexy and rosy. Lip kisses can make people intoxicated.

Jiang Yanxi saw his pupils blurred slightly, and subconsciously read the words endowed with the same strong charm by this person: "Su Huai..."

Su Huai's finger to open the box paused for a moment, and he raised his thick eyelashes in surprise to look at it. to him.

Jiang Yanxi was caught off guard and met Su Huai's gaze, and looked away guiltily for no reason, her cheeks were slightly hot.

Su Huai's dark eyes flashed a vibrating luster, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, and he asked softly amidst the sound of exploding fireworks, uncertainly: "What?"

Jiang Yanxi never called his name directly, and occasionally There will also be "senior" behind.

Su Huai was a little dazed for a moment, and a certain strong emotion slowly overwhelmed his eyes.

Jiang Yanxi grasped the soft down on the carpet, lowered her eyes, bit her lips and shook her head slowly.

Su Huai put down the blind box in his hand, his eyes darkened dangerously against the backdrop of the colorful fireworks behind him, making his facial features so handsome that they became extremely aggressive.

"Xixi, come here." Su Huai called out warmly.

Jiang Yanxi stood up obediently, walked to Su Huai's side, looked down at the blind boxes all over the floor beside him, and warmly raised the corners of her mouth to comfort: "Senior, it's okay if you can't take it out...!"

Su Huai grabbed his hand and pulled him a little harder, pulling the man directly into his arms, holding his head and pressing him to the carpet, kneeling on his side with his arms in a dangerous position.

Staring at him with lowered black eyelashes, rubbing his thumb lightly against his lower lip, he rarely asked forcefully: "What did you call me just now, call me again."

Jiang Yanxi's heart was beating wildly, unable to refuse such a senior at all, and she repeated obediently in a low voice: "Su Huai..."

"Yeah." Su Huai leaned over and kissed him like a reward, bit his earlobe lightly with his head tilted, rubbed his teeth lightly, and his voice became very dark, "Continue." "

Su ... Huai..."

"I'm here." Su Huai pecked and kissed his neck along the ear, "Call again, louder."

Jiang Yanxi felt the warmth of Su Huai's palm, her breathing gradually became unsteady, and her voice was slightly soft Jitter: "Suhuai."

I don't know how many times I repeated, the fireworks show ended, and the colorful dream sank into the night, leaving nothing but silence.

Su Huai finally raised his head and let him go, looked down at Jiang Yanxi's hazy and moist eyes seriously, and slowly rubbed the tips of his ears with his warm fingertips, stared at him for a moment, and asked softly, "What did you say on the roller coaster?"

Castle The cool breeze of early summer blows in from the balcony, lifting the light translucent tulle curtains.

The amusement park is closing time, and the colorful lights of the various amusement facilities shine innocently under the quiet night sky, dyeing the starry sky into a colorful dream.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes became more and more blurred, and her cheeks were slightly flushed with fascination. She stared blankly at the senior who suddenly coincided perfectly with the outline in her dream, as if she had fallen into a dream, "Senior... I like you." Su Huai's pupils shrank slightly, and he held his

hand Pressing on Jiang Yanxi's forehead, stroking the strawberry color that exists in memory.

Persistently asked: "Who do you like?"

Jiang Yanxi breathed a little faster, and his lips moved slightly: "...I like you."

The white curtains were raised high.

Su Huai's sexy drooping wet forehead hair was blown by the wind, and his bewitching deep eyes swayed slightly: "Who do you like?" The

blind boxes piled up high were blown by the wind, and they scattered messily all over the ground.

The well-behaved voice was confused but sure: "...you."

Under the dreamy night light, the little white rabbits and dogs all over the ground were eagerly looking for each other.

The corners of the warm lips in the field of vision were gently drawn up, and they were hotly pressed against his ear, coaxingly asking: "Who?" The

dreamer's eyes were red, his eyelashes trembling and he closed his eyes: "...Su Huai. With a charming smile in his eyes, Su

Huai looked into his eyes, and took the half-opened purple blind box without looking sideways.

It seemed to be an encouragement but also an order: "Repeat."

Jiang Yanxi slowly raised her head, her eyes that were always timid were suddenly brave and distorted.

"I like Su Huai."

A great sense of satisfaction came from the crack in the depths of his soul.

Su Huai clasped the toy that the dog and the little white rabbit snuggled together into his palm.

"Hmm."

Night Breeze whispered, and the ending echoed unrealistically in his ears, like a voice from a dream.

"I love Jiang Yanxi."

The dreamer does not wake up, and the dream is the reality.

"The hundredth time."

The author has something to say: it will end next week, you can make an appointment in advance for any episodes you want to see. The little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thank you for the little angel who cast the mine: Yueximing 1;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!