Chapter 11

It takes 8 hours to reach the tropical islands by plane.

In order for the guests to have a good rest, they can start shooting immediately after arriving at the recording location. The program crew turned off the camera on the plane.

In fact, each episode of the program is actually broadcast for two days and one night.

The plane entered a stable flight, Su Huai saw Jiang Yanxi looking back at the back seat from time to time, and asked, "Do you want to go?"

Jiang Yanxi shook his head in fear of disturbing others' rest.

Su Huai thought for a while, then asked: "Friend?"

Jiang Yanxi nodded: "Yeah."

Su Huai: "A good relationship?" Jiang Yanxi raised the corners of his lips quietly: "Very good.

"

Smiling, the corners of her lips also slightly raised.

After the recording started, Jiang Yanxi showed a bright look for the first time.

With familiar friends accompanying him on the journey, Jiang Yanxi seemed to be in a much more relaxed state.

Su Huai rarely saw this state, even when he was in the same school.

Su Huai felt very good that Jiang Yanxi could feel more relaxed like this.

Su Huai stood up suddenly, leaned over and said to him in a low voice, "Xixi, I'm going to talk to the program team and I'll be back in a while."

Jiang Yanxi looked up at him with clear and bright eyes, and nodded obediently: "Okay. "

Su Huai patted his head naturally and went to the back row.

As soon as the camera was turned off, Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu never spoke again, each playing with their phones under a blanket.

Compared with the couple who love each other, this pair is more like the true state of a love variety show commercial CP.

Ji Yu saw Su Huai walking towards the back, and looked at him suspiciously.

Su Huai glanced at Jiang Yanxi's direction, and asked politely: "I have something to do, can I go and accompany him for a while? Just ten minutes."

Ji Yu replied with a smile: "Okay."

Ji Yu got up and walked over.

Shao Wenyu put down his phone, waited for him to sit down, and pretended to smile deeply: "Miss me? I'll just say it, no matter how good-looking the opposite sex is, the brotherhood between Alphas is just..." Su Huai

directly Skimming over the vacant seat next to him, he went to look for Lu You and Cheng Yue in the last two rows.

Shao Wenyu gave a "tsk" and continued to play the mobile game calmly with his head down.

Lu You and Cheng Yue are having a meeting with the planning team.

Seeing Su Huai approaching, Lu You smiled in surprise and asked, "God A? What's the matter, is there something wrong?"

Su Huai sat down in the seat vacated by the staff, and saw that Ji Yu had already sat next to Jiang Yanxi, and looked away. The last bit of gentleness in Li was restrained, and the deep voice was a bit cold: "What's the situation with the recording in the morning?"

Cheng Yue and Lu You immediately looked at each other, and frowned in embarrassment.

They all knew what Su Huai was talking about.

In the recording of the Shiba Inu Cafe, the program team has actually discovered Jiang Yanxi's fear of dogs through the camera footage in the room.

But they decided to continue recording after deliberation.

The dogs in the Shiba Inu cafe are all well-trained, but they are a little more lively and will never hurt customers.

The unexpected situation caused by Jiang Yanxi can maximize the program effect of this link.

If Su Huai can successfully rescue Jiang Yanxi from the predicament of increasing intensity, it must be a wonderful highlight of the show.

Cheng Yue and Lu You decided that the recording would continue as long as the guests did not stop.

But Su Huai and Jiang Yanxi didn't stop, they thought there shouldn't be any problem.

Unexpectedly, Su Huai came to look for this matter.

Lu You didn't dare to talk to such a God A, Cheng Yue explained the situation in a kind manner, and finally said: "As long as Jiang Yanxi asked to stop recording at that time, of course we will take care of him." Lu You weakly added Cheng

Yue The missing key: "Besides, we also communicated with Xixi when the TV station held a pre-recording meeting. He also expressed that he did not want to affect the shooting because of some of his problems. If it is really an unacceptable part of the program, he will I proposed to suspend the shooting. This is the first episode, if he stopped at the beginning, the psychological pressure on him should be even greater in the subsequent recording..."

Su Huai was silent for a moment.

What he was worried about, Jiang Yanxi had already prepared himself in advance.

He didn't propose not to interrupt the filming, but he didn't want Jiang Yanxi to bear the psychological burden of the first recording.

The junior's emotional oversensitivity and pressure are introverted, and he has already felt it when he was in school.

If the shooting was really interrupted because of his first recording, compared to the temporary fear, the subsequent psychological problems would be more difficult to appease.

Su Huai frowned: "Before arranging the program session, at least you must have a basic understanding of the guests in advance." "Don't let

this kind of thing happen again. I won't cooperate with a team that doesn't consider the guests' feelings and only cares about the effect of the program."

Cheng Yue heaved a sigh of relief, and immediately responded: "Yes, this time it's our problem, and this kind of negligence will definitely not happen again in the future."

Lu You observed Su Huai's reaction and raised his eyebrows.

In the front row, Jiang Yanxi whispered to Ji Yu as he wished.

Jiang Yanxi was a little annoyed, and the conversation with Ji Yu was obviously smoother and more natural: "Why didn't you tell me in advance, if I knew you would come, I wouldn't have to be so nervous." Ji Yu: "I came back this time to

record For "God's Covenant", let me tell you in advance, isn't the difficulty of your training journey this time greatly reduced? At least let you overcome it yourself." Ji Yu sighed pretending to be disgusted: "Oh, since I met you,

I It's like raising a child who is about to die at any time, it's really heartbreaking. There are so many beautiful and lovely Omega in the school, how can I be the best with you, a coward?" Jiang Yanxi: "..." Ji Yu was outside for a

long

time Seeing Jiang Yanxi's appearance without a mask, he pinched his pretty face: "Whoever tells me that I am a dog, you have to choose the best-looking one when you make friends." Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Ji

Yu let go of his hand and walked back quietly. After taking a look, he covered his chest and sighed again: "But I've been in the industry for so long, and this is the first time I've seen God A in person. Jiang Yanxi, you really got a big deal. God A himself is too sullen. It's the first time I've seen God A. Seeing an artist who is more unreal than the screen image! He just talked to me, and my heart was about to burst out of the top of my head. This Alpha is too two-dimensional... If you really become it, you have to send me a big message Red envelope."

Ji Yu poked Jiang Yanxi, jokingly said: "At least buy me a building."

Jiang Yanxi lowered his head with red ears: "This is the job of the senior."

He added in a low voice: "The senior... has always been very good. "

Although Su Huai has become a superstar that attracts everyone's attention, in Jiang Yanxi's opinion, he is not much different from his student days.

In his eyes, the senior has been the most dazzling since before.

A few minutes later, Su Huai came back.

Ji Yu gave Jiang Yanxi an envious look, and gave way to Su Huai.

Su Huai sat down and saw that the joy of chatting with friends still remained on Jiang Yanxi's face, and asked, "What did you talk about?" Jiang Yanxi

switched back to a somewhat restrained mode, not daring to look into Su Huai's eyes, and looked at herself with drooping thick eyelashes "It's nothing."

Su Huai said "hmm".

Jiang Yanxi didn't know where to look, so she just closed her eyes and hypnotized herself to sleep through the long flight.

I closed my eyes, but the feeling of being watched did not disappear.

Instead, it is infinitely magnified by the subtle senses.

Su Huai was looking at him again.

Jiang Yanxi noticed it in the car, and the senior would always stare at him inexplicably.

He has a very keen eye for Su Huai.

A long time ago, as long as Su Huai looked at him, no matter how far away he was, he would be as keenly aware of it as a small animal being targeted by a predator.

Su Huai's gaze was like the first ray of light breaking through the darkness before dawn.

Like a white sharp edge, it can easily pierce his barrier and reach his world.

Jiang Yanxi tried her best not to care about it, trying to block the gaze that could meet him even through her eyelids with sleepiness.

A more direct and real voice, instead of sight, invaded his defenseless hearing.

Su Huai quietly leaned against the seat and looked at him for a while, then suddenly asked: "Are you happy to see your friend?"

Jiang Yanxi slowly opened his eyes, and when he turned his head, he immediately met Su Huai's deep gaze.

Before he could answer, Su Huai looked into his eyes again and asked seriously: "Is it happy to see him, or is it happy to see me?"