Chapter 31

Jiang Yanxi slowly opened her eyes wide, her heart beating wildly in surprise.

Although he had already felt it before, Jiang Yanxi's soul was shaken when he heard Su Huai say those two heavy words.

Senior... Really like him?

Jiang Yanxi was dazed for a long time, and after the initial surprise broke out, his heart suddenly panicked.

There are also some faint unease and anxiety.

Those chaotic emotions even suppressed the initial instinctive surprise.

Feeling the stiffness of Jiang Yanxi's body, Su Huai suddenly regained consciousness, let go of Jiang Yanxi, and took a step back.

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai in a daze, and for the first time, there were some complicated emotions in his eyes that Su Huai could not understand.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes fell in a panic, and she whispered helplessly: "Senior, I..."

Su Huai saw his embarrassment, and interrupted him: "Don't answer, don't be nervous, this is not a formal confession."

Jiang Yanxi looked up blankly . Yan: "?"

Su Huai observed his reaction, and said soothingly: "I know, there are many things that you still need time to think clearly. Before you think clearly, let's continue to get along like this. You can put these twelve times together. Take the date as an inspection of me, think about it slowly."

Jiang Yanxi's anxiety eased a little, and she whispered in a little confusion: "...Thank you."

Su Huai's eyes became gentle, and he patted Jiang Yanxi's head: "Thank you, Thank you for liking you?"

Jiang Yanxi's eyes trembled again.

Su Huai said calmly, "Then you have to thank me a few times."

Jiang Yanxi was still in shock and couldn't recover, her eyes were red: "?"

Su Huai said calmly, "It's not the first day I like you."

Jiang Yanxi: "!"

Su Huai's face was also a little red, unnaturally Looking away: "I can't say any more, that's all for today."

Su Huai paused, and gave him a light glance: "I'll talk a little more next time."

Jiang Yanxi asked with a blank face, "?"

Su Huai said handsomely and gently Smiling, she teased Jiang Yanxi seriously, trying to make him relax, and said, "I like you, I can't say it all at once."

Jiang Yanxi's eyelashes trembled, and he took a soft breath with his heart beating wildly.

Su Huai pretended to count his fingers seriously, then slowly raised his eyes, and looked into his eyes: "Probably ok... Say it a hundred more times?"

Jiang Yanxi: "!"

Su Huai folded his arms, with charming eyes With a faint smile: "You can use it as a card collection game. If you collect Su Huai's confession a hundred times, you can take one Su Huai home."

Su Huai observed Jiang Yanxi's expression, and said solemnly: "From now on, If you don't collect my confession a hundred times, even if you agree halfway, I won't go with you. Since you want to investigate me, I will also inspect you." Jiang Yanxi: "???"

Jiang

Yanxi's mind was disturbed by Su Huai It's a mess, and I can't worry at all.

It felt like his heart was beating repeatedly between the floor and the ceiling for just a few minutes.

Su Huai gently pinched Jiang Yanxi's cute and red cheeks: "Jiang Yanxi, I also want to save face, and I won't confess my love to you anytime and anywhere, and it's not as easy as you think for me to say those two words. You have to make me so excited that I can't help but want to say I like you, can't help but want to hug you, and can't help but want to express more."

Jiang Yanxi listened intently to the rules of the "confession game", subconsciously already Led by Su Huai's rhythm.

He even started to recall what he did just now, which made the senior suddenly confess his love to him.

Seeing Jiang Yanxi's relaxed and thoughtful cute expression, Su Huai heaved a sigh of relief in his heart, and continued to joke, "Whether you can take out all my favorites depends on your performance." Su Huai couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips

. , rubbed Jiang Yanxi's cute head, deliberately gave him enough time to prepare, and said warmly: "Come on, Jiang Yanxi. Collect another ninety-nine confessions, and you can exchange for a boyfriend who likes you the most in the world. "

Jiang Yanxi's uneasiness was completely calmed down, and a faint expectation appeared unconsciously in his blank and clear eyes.

Can he still hear the confession from the senior ninety-nine times...

Su Huai was afraid that Jiang Yanxi would still feel uncomfortable, so he didn't stay at Jiang Yanxi's house for too long, and left soon with Jiang Yanxi's clothes and the scarf lent to him.

Jiang Yanxi leaned on the suitcase and sat on the floor of the bedroom in a daze, her heartbeat couldn't calm down for a long time.

Xiaoyu came over and slipped into his arms, and Jiang Yanxi held the cat for a long time in a daze, feeling that the glands at the back of her neck were a little hot.

Jiang Yanxi came back to his senses, raised his hand in surprise to touch the faintly pulsating gland, and bit his lower lip in annoyance.

...combined with heat, made ahead of time.

Because it was not the first episode of recording, the program team will not come to Jiang Yanxi's house to install a hidden camera, but a staff member came to the house in advance to pick up his luggage for check-in.

Jiang Yanxi seized the time to watch a few more episodes of "God's Covenant" from previous seasons, hoping to figure out the routines of the program group as much as possible, so as not to overturn the mission and make the seniors suffer.

According to Jiang Yanxi's analysis and prediction of several episodes of the program, generally the last episode of the dating show group used temperature as the theme of dating, so the theme of the next episode of dating will most likely be similar to the previous episode, and it will definitely be reversed.

The last date was in the tropics, so this date must be in a very cold region.

In this way, amateur guests who are generally dating the male god will be dominated by the shadow of failure to choose clothes for the last date, and avoid those very hot clothes on the next date, so that the male god will wear very little and suffer from the cold in the cold weather.

Jiang Yanxi believed that he had figured out the routine of the program group, and thought confidently that this time he still wanted to choose a very warm outfit for the senior.

After spending the final preparation time in a mess of crankiness and inability to think, it soon came to the day when I set off to record the second date.

This recording did not allow Jiang Yanxi to help the male god choose the outfit for this date at home.

Jiang Yanxi was mentally prepared nervously, and went downstairs early in the morning to find the car for the show at the agreed time.

Once downstairs, the three cars parked downstairs honked their horns at the same time.

One is the car arranged by the program group, the other is the car Su Huai came to pick him up, and the other is Jiang Xun's car.

Jiang Xun didn't know where he found out the time to start recording, so he was worried and sent Jiang Yanxi to record in person.

Jiang Xun and Su Huai looked at each other through the fallen car window, exuding a strong sense of top-level Alpha presence, and looked at Jiang Yanxi who was stunned at the door of the apartment together.

The car arranged by the program group waited insignificantly in the parking space. Compared with the two luxury cars that dared not approach, it suddenly became non-existent.

Jiang Xun called him lightly: "Xixi."

Jiang Yanxi hesitated for a moment, walked to Su Huai's car, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry senior, brother can just send me off."

Su Huai was a little disappointed, but still understood The corner of his mouth hooked up, "Go, see you later."

Jiang Yanxi got into his brother's car with a little regret.

Seeing that Jiang Yanxi had already made a choice, the staff of the program got out of the car and ran over to inform Jiang Xun of the recording location.

Jiang Xun waited for Jiang Yanxi to fasten his seat belt, and drove the car steadily.

From the corner of the eye, Jiang Yanxi caught Jiang Yanxi's wilting hair, and coldly raised the corners of his mouth: "In the past, if my brother didn't send you to school for a day, you would make trouble, but now my brother will send you on a date, and you will be disgusted by me. Is it because I am old or not?" Have you grown up? Is he just that good?"

Jiang Yanxi hurriedly said: "I don't dislike it, thank you brother for sending me off."

Jiang Xun's face just eased, and Jiang Yanxi blushed again and said weakly: "Senior... really Good."

Jiang Xun's expression darkened immediately, and he suddenly felt a strong resentment that his brother was snatched away, and he wished he could turn around and send Jiang Yanxi home.

Jiang Xun closed his eyes, squeezed the steering wheel tightly, and forbearance reminded: "Xixi, since you want to record this show so much, I won't stop you, but you must protect yourself, don't let him touch you casually, unmarried AO contact...you have to be measured, you know?"

Jiang Xun felt the pheromone that Jiang Yanxi had obviously been marked by Su Huai, and sighed with a headache, fearing that Jiang Yanxi would not understand, he reminded him bluntly: "I'm not sure if this person is really Before you are trustworthy, you are not allowed to do anything above the temporary mark."

Being reminded of this by his own brother, Jiang Yanxi was a little embarrassed, and turned his head to look out the window with a blushing face.

After a long time, Jiang Yanxi pinched his fingers and protested weakly: "Brother, I have been an adult for a long time, and I know what is okay and what is not..."

Jiang Xun thought that he was sending his younger brother to "hands on" another Alpha With a complicated mood, she shook her head helplessly: "You better know."

When we arrived at the recording location, a huge online celebrity claw machine shop, Jiang Yanxi got out of the car and said goodbye to Jiang Xun.

Jiang Xun looked at him helplessly, and handed him a newest mobile phone, "Take it and use it, don't be afraid, only I know this number, if you need to call, don't worry me." Jiang Yanxi felt warm and

smiled He took out his mobile phone and showed him, "I can already use my mobile phone."

Jiang Xun raised his eyebrows in surprise, and

after exchanging mobile phone numbers, Jiang Xun squinted his eyes and glanced at the nanny car not far away in Suhuai. , drove the car away with a cold face.

The staff came over to give Jiang Yanxi a mic.

Fang Xue, the assistant in charge of him, came to him happily, handed him a thermos cup, and said with a smile: "Long time no see Xixi, this time she seems to be in good condition, so can we add friends?" Jiang Yanxi immediately took out

her mobile phone, and added Fang Xue to the friend list of the new WINK account.

He had already added Lu Yining and Ji Yu to his friend list before, and he used to contact Su Huai with another WINK account registered for him by the program team.

Su Huai got out of the car and walked towards him, stood in front of him, and stretched out his hand naturally.

Jiang Yanxi lowered her head, and was a little afraid to look at him after being confessed by Su Huai, her cheeks were slightly flushed, and she consciously put her hand on Su Huai's palm.

It's just that after not seeing Su Huai for a few minutes, his eyes became a little hot. With the possessive desire that his own rabbit finally snatched back, he clenched Jiang Yanxi's hand tightly and raised the corners of his mouth slightly.

Before the recording officially started, Su Huai held Jiang Yanxi's hand under the surprised eyes of the staff, leaned close to his ear, and asked the same thing as last time: "From the beginning of the date to the end of the date, can you let me be your friend?" Boyfriend?"

Jiang Yanxi raised his eyes to look at Su Huai, replaced the bunny emoji, and nodded slightly with a rapid heartbeat.

Su Huai smiled handsomely, stuffed Jiang Yanxi's hand into his coat pocket to warm him up, and secretly inserted his fingers into Jiang Yanxi's to fasten it tightly.

This time Shao Wenyu and Ji Yu also recorded the opening session at the same location.

Ji Yu blinked at Jiang Yanxi not far away, but did not come to disturb him.

Shao Wenyu saw that Jiang Yanxi's eyes lit up, and wanted to come over to talk, but Ji Yu grabbed the hat on his coat, almost turned his back, and stared at him funny.

Ji Yu squinted his beautiful eyes that were light in color because of the mixed race and smiled. He looked harmless to humans and animals, but somehow there was a sense of provocation.

Jiang Yanxi looked at the two people from a distance, and sensitively noticed that their state of getting along seemed different from last time... something strange.

The recording of the second date has finally officially started.

Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai got the first pre-date task card outside the store.

This time, the program team did not hide the date location in advance, and clearly stated on the task card that the theme of the date this time is Aurora Night, and they will go to Island R, the Aurora Ice and Snow Kingdom at a very high latitude.

Jiang Yanxi cheered a little in her heart.

He guessed right! !

It really is a cold place! !

Su Huai looked at the little stars dancing happily in Jiang Yanxi's eyes, and asked with a smile: "Do you like Island R?"

Jiang Yanxi has indeed always yearned for Island R, which has the aurora and the world's largest snowfall, and nodded with a smile: "I like it."

Jiang Yanxi happily Continue to look down on the task card.

The first task is to choose what to wear for this date.

Seeing the content of the task clearly, Jiang Yanxi's slightly upturned mouth froze, and her eyes were filled with question marks.

Lu You watched Jiang Yanxi's expression change not far away, folded his arms and raised the corners of his mouth triumphantly.

Compared with the cunning program planning team, Jiang Yanxi is still too naive.

The program team provided several sets of pictures of winter clothes with different thicknesses, but this time Su Huai was not selected alone, but a CP style combination of two people.

And it's not for Jiang Yanxi to choose directly, but to enter this online celebrity claw machine shop and pick up the designated doll corresponding to that outfit before he can choose that set of clothes... And each set of warm equipment can only be provided

to A pair of CP, they also need another pair of CP to compete for warm equipment.

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

The little stars in Jiang Yanxi's eyes dimmed, and his eyes became unlovable.

Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu had already entered the store first to grab warm equipment.

"I'll be in a daze for a while, hurry up and grab some clothes."

Su Huai pushed Jiang Yanxi into the store with a smile, but the little white rabbit's ears hanging down made him so cute that he wanted to hug him tightly and squeeze her hard. pinch.

Today's little white rabbit looks very cute.

In the girlishly decorated store, there are blingbling lights and countless claw machines placed in rows.

The dolls in the glass cabinets are very cute, and the dolls in each claw machine can make Jiang Yanxi too cute to walk.

The warmest and most beautiful warm outfit combination corresponds to a big green dinosaur doll, which is much more difficult than a small doll.

Su Huai led Jiang Yanxi to look for the green dinosaur in the huge claw machine shop.

When passing by Ji Yu and the others, Jiang Yanxi found that Ji Yu was already frantically picking up the green dinosaur in the coin-operated coin, and nervously stopped beside Su Huai to watch them operate.

The shape of the green dinosaur is not easy to clamp, and it is a bit heavy compared to other dolls. It is very difficult to clamp it to the opening of the hole. Basically, it will fall down every time it is clamped. Ji Yu tried many times but failed to clamp it.

Because the task is completed by the designated object, only Ji Yu can control the claw machine.

Shao Wenyu could only read the instructions beside him all the time.

Ji Yu couldn't bear it anymore, turned his head and smiled and said, "Brother, why don't you wear it, my brother has such a good figure, he must be very popular when he runs naked in the snow." Shao Wenyu smiled indifferently, put his hands in his pockets and said

calmly : "Not only in the snow, but where my brother doesn't wear it, he attracts fans."

Ji Yu smiled numbly: "My brother is really humorous."

Su Huai covered it expressionlessly. Rabbit ears, to prevent him from having a strange sense of the picture.

Finally found another green dinosaur, Jiang Yanxi nervously put a game coin into the machine, focusing on studying the suitable position for the clip.

Su Huai helped him hold a basket of game coins, stared at Jiang Yanxi intently, and encouraged him in a low voice: "Come on."

Jiang Yanxi pressed the button decisively with Su Huai's "Come on", and stared nervously at the person being slowed down. The green dinosaur that was picked up slowly murmured in a low voice: "Come on, come on."

Even with the help of the seniors, there was no success.

I failed many times later, and the game currency was almost used up.

Ji Yu has completely given up on the green dinosaur, and has changed to a second goal that is simpler and clearer than the green dinosaur, planning to get ordinary thin winter clothes.

The target doll has moved closer to the hole.

Jiang Yanxi looked at the green dinosaur that had fallen off the shelf for an unknown number of times, turned his head to look at Su Huai with eyes full of disappointment, and whispered regretfully: "It's so difficult, I don't seem to be able to do it, what should I do..." Su

Huai Huai rubbed his head and comforted him softly: "It's okay, it must be a problem with the machine, why don't you try another target?"

Jiang Yanxi looked at the green dinosaur in the glass cabinet reluctantly, and bit her lower lip in confusion.

Su Huai saw the unwillingness in Jiang Yanxi's eyes, put all the remaining game coins into the machine, walked around behind Jiang Yanxi, and covered his hands that operated the joystick and buttons with his hands.

Jiang Yanxi suddenly felt Su Huai's chest pressed against his back through his clothes, his eyes flickered in surprise, and his heart beat loudly.

Jiang Yanxi whispered nervously: "Senior, is this... is it a foul?"

Su Huai, who was much taller than him, almost hugged Jiang Yanxi from behind, focused on his hand to manipulate the claw machine, and spoke From time to time, the deep breath hit his ear tenderly: "It's not a foul, it's you who are manipulating it, I'm just holding your hand."

Su Huai's luck was very good. With Jiang Yanxi's hand to operate it only once, the clip unexpectedly held the most difficult green dinosaur and moved to the entrance of the cave smoothly.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes lit up with joy, and cheered softly in Su Huai's arms: "It's caught!"

Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu, who were still striving for another goal, looked back at them in surprise.

Su Huai let go of Jiang Yanxi's hand and backed away, took out the green dinosaur from the machine and handed it to him.

Jiang Yanxi embraced the cute dinosaur doll, and looked up at Su Huai with eyes full of admiration, "Senior, you are amazing!"

The eyes of Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu became suspicious.

Su Huai gently covered Jiang Yanxi's mouth, and signaled him not to speak too loudly with his eyes.

Jiang Yanxi immediately understood and pursed her lips.

Su Huai couldn't help smiling, bent down and leaned into Jiang Yanxi's ear, and asked in a low voice, "So, can you give me extra points and let me pass the assessment as soon as possible?"