Chapter 16

When Su Huai spoke, his warm breath passed by Jiang Yanxi's ear, and he quickly backed away.

Jiang Yanxi seemed to understand but didn't understand, and fell into a daze: "?"

Can there be... What can there be?

Su Huai stood up and stretched out his hand towards him, "Let's go, go back to rest early, and go out today."

Jiang Yanxi stared at Su Huai's hand for two seconds, and put a small piece of finger on Su Huai's hand with embarrassment. palm.

Su Huai naturally stretched out his hand, grabbed his entire palm, and gave him a pull.

Sitting still in one posture for too long, Jiang Yanxi's body was a little stiff, and when she got up she couldn't stand still and almost fell backwards.

Jiang Yanxi: "!"

Su Huai grabbed his waist with the other hand in time, and swept him forward.

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes wide and threw herself into Su Huai's arms.

The two took a breath at the same time.

The material of the summer clothes was very thin, and Jiang Yanxi could feel Alpha's body temperature immediately through two thin T-shirts.

Jiang Yanxi was startled by Su Huai's body temperature.

The senior is so hot...

Su Huai quickly let go of Jiang Yanxi's waist, and his Adam's apple rolled.

The soft touch of Omega stays on his hand for a long time, making his sensitivity in the sensitive period faintly restless again.

The other hand holding Jiang Yanxi was tight again and did not let go.

Su Huai led Jiang Yanxi all the way to leave the beach.

Jiang Yanxi looked at the lovers holding hands around her, her head was buried very low under the brim of her hat, and the redness on her face could not go away.

It was still found when I left.

More and more fans took photos with the two in surprise, and Jiang Yanxi's long-calm social fear almost started to flare up again.

The staff of the program group maintained order and escorted the two into the car.

Su Huai didn't let go of his hand until he got into the car, both of them were sweating a little.

On the way back, Su Huai sat beside Jiang Yanxi in silence for a moment, and suddenly said: "I'm sorry, dating me must be very troublesome to you." Jiang Yanxi was still fascinated by the warmth of

Su Huai's touch on his hand, Dazed for a moment, he immediately said, "No...senior, don't think so."

Su Huai looked at him for a long time, and suddenly wanted to ask him why he signed up for the show.

In the end, he still didn't ask, but just patted his head, "Xixi, thank you."

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai's complicated eyes with a blank expression.

Su Huai smiled gently at him.

If Jiang Yanxi hadn't come, he would be the one who was bothered.

The two didn't return to the ranch homestay until almost six o'clock, and they were the only ones to live in the entire villa for the past two days.

Strictly speaking, this beautiful and expensive villa is not a homestay open to the public.

This is the private property of the rich man Levins. Hearing that Su Huai is coming to record the show, he kindly provided it.

Su Huai shot a movie at this ranch a few years ago, and the two are good friends.

This villa, designed by an internationally renowned architect, is itself a well-known attraction in the ranch area.

After entering the house, there were only the two of them in the house, which was filmed by a hidden camera.

Jiang Yanxi entered an unmanned closed environment for the first time after starting a trip, and her spirit was completely relaxed.

The shoulders that had been tense unconsciously drooped slightly, the exhaustion that he hadn't noticed hit him violently, and the drowsiness also became stronger.

The interior of the villa is very beautiful with a modern glass fireplace.

At first glance, it is soft and bright tones and large white, and freshly picked flowers are placed warmly in every corner.

Although no one lives there, the house is still full of warm and livable atmosphere.

Jiang Yanxi secretly glanced at Su Huai who was heating milk in the microwave in the open kitchen, feeling very delicate.

It was the first time he was alone in the house with alpha.

I always feel that he and the senior... are a bit like newlyweds who have just moved into a new home.

Jiang Yanxi quickly threw the thought that made him blush out of his mind, and quickly walked upstairs.

Their room was arranged in two bedrooms on the third floor.

Su Huai took a cup of hot milk and stopped him: "Wait a minute, drink it before going to sleep, you'll have a better rest."

Jiang Yanxi obediently walked over to take a cup of milk that was just right in temperature.

He didn't dare to look into Su Huai's eyes again, and lowered his head and whispered, "Thank you."

Su Huai poured a little too much milk, and Jiang Yanxi couldn't drink it after drinking half a glass. He let out a breath and pursed his mouth in embarrassment .

It was Su Huai's first time to raise rabbits, and he still couldn't grasp the amount of food for the rabbits. He smiled and said, "Too much? Sorry, if you can't drink, just give it to me."

Jiang Yanxi breathed a sigh of relief and handed him the cup.

Su Huai glanced at the remaining half glass of milk in the glass, and asked, "Mind if I help you finish the half glass?"

Jiang Yanxi didn't think much, shook his head, and licked his upper lip which was stained with white milk.

Su Huai directly drank the remaining half glass of milk from the rim of the glass where his mark was left.

Watching Su Huai drinking milk for two seconds, Jiang Yanxi froze for a moment, his eyes slowly widened, and his ears burst red instantly.

Su Huai put the cup on the island platform, and gently pushed Jiang Yanxi, who was in a daze, to the stairs, "Okay, go to sleep." On the

third floor, the doors of the two bedrooms were facing each other.

Jiang Yanxi quickly entered the room with red ears, Su Huai looked at the closed door with a delicate mood.

After standing in the corridor for a while, Su Huai raised the corners of his mouth and entered his room.

Not a while after entering the room, Su Huai took off his shirt and was about to enter the bathroom to take a shower when the door was knocked hastily.

Jiang Yanxi's anxious voice sounded outside the door: "Senior..."

Su Huai didn't bother to put on his shirt, and immediately opened the door: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Yanxi's eyes were full of eagerness at first, when he saw Su Huai's strong and sexy Alpha upper body inside the door , people are stupid.

Jiang Yanxi's gaze unconsciously lingered on Su Huai's beautiful abdominal muscles for a second, then she immediately closed her eyes and turned around half a circle, with her back to Su Huai and said weakly with a heartbeat: "The room, a bird entered the room... ...What should I do..."

Su Huai glanced at the back of Jiang Yanxi's steaming head, suppressed a smile, went back to get dressed, and entered the opposite room.

The floor-to-ceiling windows in the room were half opened, the white curtains fluttered gently with the morning breeze, the white pajamas that Jiang Yanxi just took out were still on the bed, and the suitcases delivered to the room by the program team were spread out on the floor.

The sound of flapping wings came from the corner beside the bed.

Su Huai walked over to take a look, and it turned out to be a red parrot with a broken half of a thin chain hanging on one ankle.

It should be a pet parrot that escaped from the original owner's house.

Jiang Yanxi stood behind Su Huai and looked out. Just now, he wanted to open the window to see the scenery of the pasture outside. He was startled by the bird that suddenly rushed in. He didn't look at the bird carefully, and asked in surprise: "Senior, is it Are you injured?"

Su Huai leaned over carefully and held up the parrot with both hands for inspection, one wing of the parrot was bald, showing signs of being attacked.

The parrot spoke suddenly.

"What are you doing?" "Did you make a mistake

!"

Su Huai: "..."

Jiang Yanxi: "???" Are you speaking... Cantonese?"