Chapter 15

It was less than ten minutes before sunrise, and the sky was already pale.

The program team has determined that the luggage mission of the two will fail.

No one expected that God A would make such a low-level mistake at the last moment.

Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai hurriedly regrouped the snowballs.

Su Huai was also very helpless, and apologized in a deep voice: "I'm sorry... I can't help you get your luggage."

Jiang Yanxi knelt in the half-melted snowdrift, her trousers on her knees were soaked, and the snowball's hands were fast.

The roles of the two suddenly changed, and he began to comfort Su Huai: "It's okay senior, there is still time, we can do it."

Su Huai was originally in a susceptible period, and his emotions fluctuated a lot. He pursed his lips slightly and fell into a low mood. in silence.

The hazy white light before sunrise outlines Jiang Yanxi's gentle outline.

Feeling Su Huai's depression, Jiang Yanxi turned her head and smiled at him, her honey-colored clear eyes were curved, and there seemed to be little stars twinkling in her eyes.

It looks very sweet.

Jiang Yanxi encouraged in a low voice: "Come on."

Su Huai: "..."

Su Huai's hands paused, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

Su Huai looked at Jiang Yanxi's bright smile for the first time in a daze.

The glands at the back of the neck actually broke through the effects of the powerful inhibitor, and faintly beat along with the heartbeat.

Five minutes later, the first ray of sunlight bloomed brilliantly on the horizon.

The program team was shocked.

The last snowball came out in just a few minutes, was carefully lifted up by the two of them, and placed on the snowman's body securely.

Jiang Yanxi quickly ran to pick up some beautiful shells and pebbles, and put eyes, nose and mouth on the snowman in Suhuai.

In the end, he borrowed the black scarf from Su Huai that he always carried with him, and gently wrapped it around the snowman's "neck" twice.

The sun of the new day is like a fresh grapefruit poking its head shyly over the horizon.

The two snowmen were finally completed.

Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai stood on the sandy beach that was completely covered in sweet matcha green, admiring their works, smiling at each other against the juice sunlight.

Ten staff members came over to inspect the results with serious faces.

Jiang Yanxi stood beside the melting snowman, his eyes were brighter than the snowman, looking expectantly at every staff member who passed by.

The beautiful eyes seem to say: Please, give me a ticket.

Staff member: "..." Who can bear this?

Su Huai looked at Jiang Yanxi's "cheating" expression for a while, then turned his face away, and couldn't help laughing with the slightly upturned corners of his mouth.

Lu You counted the voting results and announced: "...unanimously passed."

Jiang Yanxi bowed happily and said, "Thank you everyone."

All the staff looked at Aunt Jiang Yanxi and smiled.

Lu You glanced at his colleagues who were wiped out, and shook his head while resting his forehead.

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai excitedly, with a lovely pure smile, "I got the luggage, senior."

Su Huai smiled gently, took off his gloves and raised his hand to touch his head, "Well, thanks to you, you did a great job."

Jiang Yanxi's cheeks were slightly flushed in the soft light of the sunrise, and she lowered her head in embarrassment , "...It's all thanks to the seniors."

The two snowmen on the tropical beach smiled and faced the slowly rising sun, like two ice cream balls falling on the matcha powder.

There are more and more tourists watching the sunrise, and couples sit in pairs on the sweet matcha beach to watch the sunrise.

Su Huai and Jiang Yanxi didn't go back to the hotel right away, they went to the dressing room on the beach to change into refreshing summer clothes, put on low-key caps that covered their faces, and sat on the dry beach next to the snowman to watch the sunrise.

The staff of the program group avoided and provided the two with a chance to get along alone.

Place the small camera discreetly on the beach so the two don't draw too much attention.

They were not found.

Couples are busy falling in love before the dreamy and romantic sunrise, forming independent and sweet little worlds, and no one cares about other people around them.

The sunrise over the sea of ​​Island H is a world-renowned natural beauty, and it has been rated as the top ten most dating places in the world.

The light blue jelly sea is extremely visible, reflecting the light pink waves of the immature early sun.

The tranquil sea level seems to be sprinkled with fine diamonds, and there are several colorful small sailboats in the distance, floating slowly like children's toys.

Jiang Yanxi was wearing white T-shorts and a light purple peaked cap, sitting on the green sand with her knees hugged, quietly watching the sun rising slowly over the horizon, feeling a little delicate.

This is his first time watching the sunrise.

...Still with the senior.

The infinitely gentle sunlight in front of him seemed to shine into his long-closed world, shaking those invisible barriers that had been hidden in the darkness for more than twenty years.

Su Huai was wearing a loose T-shirt of the same color as Jiang Yanxi's, and a black peaked cap. He lazily supported the soft sand with his hands behind him, and looked intently at Jiang Yanxi's side face.

Jiang Yanxi's eyelashes are thick and slightly curled, shining with gentle and soft sunlight, and the outline is as delicate as a dream.

It is more worth admiring than the sunrise in front of you.

Jiang Yanxi noticed Su Huai's warm gaze, and lightly clenched the fingers that were clasped together a little bit.

The sun has completely left the horizon, floating round and round on the jelly sea.

Although he was nostalgic for the novel beauty in front of him, Jiang Yanxi didn't plan to stay longer when he thought of Su Huai's tired state before.

Just as he was about to turn his head and talk back to Su Huai, his shoulders suddenly sank.

Su Huai's head rested gently on his right shoulder.

Jiang Yanxi's eyelashes were raised a little in surprise, and her body froze instantly, not daring to move.

The heartbeat was pounding loudly, as if it was going to be heard by tourists all over the beach.

The sound of Su Huai's long and gentle breathing clearly spread to his ears, making half of his ears hot.

Jiang Yanxi tightly circled her knees and whispered nervously: "Learn, senior..."

No response was received, Jiang Yanxi turned her head cautiously in slow motion.

Su Huai folded his arms loosely, and the black brim of his hat blocked his face.

After relying on strong willpower for a long time, the side effects of powerful inhibitors finally succeeded in hypnotizing the relaxed alpha.

Feeling the summer grass pheromone completely enveloping him, Jiang Yanxi blushed and quietly turned her head back.

The senior must be very tired.

Afraid of waking up Su Huai, Jiang Yanxi even breathed very slowly, and the frequency of blinking slowed down, obediently acting as a qualified pillow.

The snowmen around you quietly melted in the soothing sound of the waves.

The scarf lent to Snowman was immediately taken back by Su Huai after the acceptance inspection.

I don't know how long it took, the red color of the sun gradually faded, and the mild sunlight gradually warmed up.

It should be past five o'clock.

Jiang Yanxi's shoulders were numb, but Su Huai still showed no sign of waking up.

Jiang Yanxi struggled in her heart for a long time, fearing that Su Huai would be sunburned by the gradually warming sun.

But he couldn't bear to wake up the senior who looked so tired.

He had no choice but to remain motionless and let Su Huai lean on him like a still picture.

A couple not far away is kissing passionately, and the ambiguous sound of kisses is blown by the warm sea breeze.

Jiang Yanxi looked at it naively and curiously, it was the first time he saw such a warm scene in reality outside of the movie.

"Does it look good?"

Jiang Yanxi looked fascinated, and subconsciously replied: "...it's beautiful."

The passionate love of a lover is the most beautiful miracle in the world.

A second later, it was realized that Su Huai was speaking, and Jiang Yanxi's face flushed red.

Su Huai gave a low chuckle, walked away from his shoulder, looked at him amusedly, and asked with sleepiness in his voice, "Envy?"

Jiang Yanxi immediately looked away, closed her eyes in embarrassment, and said weakly: "...No."

Su Huai put his hands on his numb shoulders and pinched him.

It's okay if you don't pinch it, but when Su Huai touched it, half of Jiang Yanxi's body went numb.

"Why?" Su Huai put down his hand, his eyes slowly moved down from his eyes, and landed on Jiang Yanxi's soft-looking lips.

Jiang Yanxi blushed enough to squeeze out a glass of watermelon juice, she lowered her head and said nothing.

Su Huai gently slid the back of his finger on his hot cheek, smiled lazily, and whispered in his ear, "You can have it."