Chapter 57

The author has something to say: The reviewer is very big, absolutely absolutely absolutely never described any interaction beyond the standard! !

Jiang Yanxi felt as if she really had a big clingy dog.

From the set back to the hotel room, Su Huai pawed at him all the way, like a super cool dog pendant, the one the whole world wanted.

He was secretly happy in his heart, but only maintained a reserved smile on his face.

When I was the first to be looked at, I felt a little proud.

This big dog pendant - it's his.

As soon as he entered the room, before the lights were turned on, Jiang Yanxi was rubbed against the corner by the door by the big dog.

At the place where he can do whatever he wants, the Alpha that broke out in the susceptible period completely lost control, as if he wanted to eat the little white rabbit that was thinking about it day and night.

The big dog gnawed on the little white rabbit's neck and collarbone with red eyes, as if it couldn't find a better way to vent.

Jiang Yanxi didn't feel the pain, but was bitten a little itchy, couldn't help laughing, and gently pushed with his hand, "Senior, it's so itchy."

Just hearing the little white rabbit call him senior, Su Huai's loss of control rose Level, directly blocked his mouth, not allowing him to resist, sucking and biting his lips and tongue.

In the dark room, there is only an unknown light source, providing a little bit of dim vision.

Jiang Yanxi knew what she was here for, so she turned around and exposed her neck, and asked obediently and caringly: "I want to be marked by the senior."

Su Huai's breathing became disordered almost instantly.

Without wasting time, she pulled down his collar, clasped his shoulders forcefully, and bit down on the back of his neck without hesitation, panting lightly to absorb the sweet pheromone that made him crave to go crazy.

After a temporary mark, the crazy Alpha regained some sanity.

Su Huai took off his coat, turned on a night light by the bed, and hugged the man directly to the side of the bed with red eyes.

Jiang Yanxi sat on his lap, and Su Huai kissed his eyes, nose, and mouth lingeringly, again and again, like a big dog's straightforward expression of love, Jiang Yanxi was tickled by the kiss again, and couldn't help hugging his neck Laughing out loud, he patted his head like a big dog.

Jiang Yanxi blushed from being kissed, bent her eyes and whispered: "The senior in the susceptible period is really cute."

Su Huai's black eyes were already full of storms, and finally stopped the big dog's clingy kiss , looked at him deeply for a few seconds with the corners of his eyes red, his gaze fell slowly, rubbed his thumb on the bite mark he left on his collarbone suggestively, every breath was heavy, his Adam's apple rolled and swallowed, slowly Slowly raising his eyelids, he asked in a hoarse voice, "Are you going to class, Mr. Rabbit?"

Jiang Yanxi felt Alpha's strong reaction, a little scared, but looking forward to more.

With his heart beating wildly under his ribs, he nodded nervously.

Su Huai's Adam's apple rolled again, and he carried him to the bathroom without saying a word.

The rushing water splashed and splashed clearly on the white marble floor tiles, and the clothes fell one after another onto the clean floor tiles and were wetted by the water, looking a little messy.

Su Huai rubbed a thick foam on Jiang Yanxi's head, raised the corners of his mouth, and casually exposed his lies: "Are you taking a bath?"

Jiang Yanxi sat obediently on the small bench, looking up innocently at him with white foam on her head, Talented and coquettish softly: "I want my senior to wash it for me."

Su Huai took a deep breath, lowered his increasingly dark eyes, and concentrated on providing care for the little white rabbit. The wet forehead hair hung sexyly between his eyebrows and eyes, like a charming and tender rabbit after hunting in middle water. The lazy hound raised the corners of his mouth provocatively: "I just want the senior to help you take a shower? Don't want anything else?"

Jiang Yanxi blushed and turned her head back unnaturally. After two seconds of silence, she replied calmly: "I want to teach the senior."

Su Huai: "..."

Su Huai used some force unconsciously to wash the rabbit, closed his eyes, and asked amusedly, "Little White Rabbit, when did you grow up secretly behind my back, why are you not pure? "

Jiang Yanxi lowered her head with red ears, and whispered honestly: "It was raised by the senior."

Su Huai: "..."

The impure little white rabbit "struck" the breeder too much, and the speed at which the breeder washed the rabbit They all speeded up, with a little bit of a fool, and hurriedly finished washing without distraction, wrapped the towel hastily, and threw the little white rabbit into the classroom.

The little white rabbit nervously glanced at the lamp directly above him, and shyly asked for a teaching environment.

Su Huai looked at him by the bed for a while, then knelt on the bed and took off the bathrobe on his upper body, revealing a strong and sexy top Alpha upper body, bent down, looked at the little white rabbit's hazy eyes with water vapor, and gently used The hot big hand lifted his forehead hair, reached out to turn off the overhead light, pressed his flexible lips to his ear and said in a hoarse voice: "Listen to the teacher." Teacher Rabbit was brought into a rigorous

classroom state by studious students, and panicked. Notice that the teaching aids have changed.

It doesn't seem to be the one he personally bought at the risk of his death.

Su Huai sat up and made further teaching preparations, and explained with a smile in the dark: "The teaching aids prepared by the teacher are too low-grade, not suitable for high-grade candidates."

Teacher Rabbit, who was engaged in education for the first time, was educated in reverse by students who were also beginners.

It turns out that teaching aids are divided into grades.

Su Huai made preparations for teaching by himself, picked up Teacher Rabbit, rubbed the tip of his nose with a chuckle and reminded: "Teacher Rabbit, class is on." In Teacher Rabbit's

eloquent lecture, both the teacher and the students got the true meaning. growth.

When it came to the most critical knowledge points, Mr. Rabbit was moved to tears by the diligent and studious attitude of the outstanding students.

The student was learning too quickly, and he couldn't finish his lecture.

Su Huai panted lightly, lowered his head, kissed Teacher Rabbit's tear stains infinitely tenderly, and coaxed patiently: "Teacher, don't cry, let me learn slowly, okay?" Teacher Rabbit sobbed and nodded with red

rabbit eyes. The lecture time was too long. The voice was a little pathetic hoarse: "Okay."

The class slowed down for a while, and the students couldn't help speeding up the teaching progress without authorization. Teacher Rabbit was almost exhausted by the students' in-depth questions. Asked a sharp question that touched his privacy, Teacher Rabbit finally scratched the student's paw unbearably.

The students didn't expect Mr. Rabbit to be so strict about privacy. When they asked about privacy, they were punished and frowned. They hugged Mr. Rabbit, who collapsed and cried because of the loss of security, and comforted him: "I like Mr. Rabbit." The first lesson is finally over

. up.

Su Huai took Mr. Rabbit, who was so tired that he fell into a coma, to clean up and take a bath.

In the bathtub, the students in the susceptible period quickly regained their eagerness to learn, and woke up Mr. Rabbit with a pestering kiss, "Teacher, apply for tutoring."

It seemed to be a polite application, but in fact, there was no chance for the teacher to refuse, and the teacher was dragged into the hot classroom directly in the warm water.

Teacher Rabbit is a rare and good teacher. Although he is very tired, he still satisfies the students' requirements as much as possible.

One lesson after another, the classroom changed one teaching location after another, and it was dawn.

Su Huai's morning shooting was moved to the afternoon, and he held Jiang Yanxi, who was almost drowsy, and slept until noon. Afraid that the little white rabbit would wake up hungry if he was too tired, he got up first and prepared lunch for him.

It was almost time to go out to shoot, Jiang Yanxi was still huddled under the quilt, showing no signs of waking up.

Su Huai got dressed and sat on the side of the bed, stretched out his hand to test the temperature of his forehead, made sure that he didn't have a fever, leaned over and kissed his cheek, and called softly, "Honey, get up and eat something before going to sleep?" Jiang Yanxi said

sleepily Slowly opening his eyes, the aches and pains all over his body felt like being swept over by a hundred big dogs.

Jiang Yanxi retracted her head into the bed in shame and unbearable, and the detailed pictures of last night kept flashing in her mind.

The senior whispering in the ear, the inseparable hug, the falling passionate gaze, the mysterious light and shadow on the ceiling, the gradually cooling water temperature in the bathroom... oh

my god.

How did he have the courage to say that he would teach the seniors?

Jiang Yanxi squeezed the quilt tightly, and buried her face in the sheets that still had the breath of a senior.

He is so naive.

Su Huai was refreshed and relaxed. He hugged the raised quilt ball in a good mood, kissed it with his forehead, lightly rubbed the corner of his mouth, and said with a light smile, "Hey, take a good rest after eating. I'm sorry." , I can't stay with you, there are still a few important scenes, I have to go to work. This place is very big, don't run around alone, just call me if you want to go out, and I will ask my assistant to pick you up." Jiang Yanxi

slowly Slowly exposed half of her blushing face under the quilt, her eyes swayed ignorantly and shyly, and nodded obediently: "Senior, go to work, I will wait for you in the room... I won't run around." Only people with legs can mess around

. Run, he doesn't deserve it.

Jiang Yanxi found that the way Su Huai looked at him was different from before, with something deeper and hotter.

This time, just from those eyes, he could feel that his whole body was completely occupied.

There is an indescribable sense of intimacy fused in the eyes of the two looking at each other.

Absolutely safe, absolutely beautiful, absolutely warm.

Su Huai looked at the out-of-control marks he left on Jiang Yanxi's body, felt a little distressed, and had an inexplicable urge to deepen those marks.

He wished he could run away with his little white rabbit, away from all the factors that disturbed their being together, and live in seclusion in a paradise where no one could find them.

Su Huai's eyes were darkened by those traces, he swallowed dryly, lay down with his clothes on and hugged Jiang Yanxi across the quilt, rubbed his thighs for him, pulled off the quilt and kissed the corners of his mouth and the tip of his nose , looked deeply into his eyes, and said in a low voice, "Thank you, Teacher Rabbit, for your hard work."

Jiang Yanxi's eyes were still a little red, she curled up in his arms, and whispered embarrassingly, "Senior, get better. Is it?"

"Yeah." Su Huai's heart was so soft that he raised the corners of his mouth slightly, rubbing his lips against his soft hair, and asked with a soft smile, "Where's the teacher? Do you like it?"

Jiang Yanxi was quiet for a while, then nodded slightly.

Su Huai knew that he was out of control last night, and the little white rabbit probably didn't feel the best, so he whispered jokingly, "But I don't seem to have learned well, so I will learn it again when I come back?" Jiang Yanxi suddenly panicked and raised her head

quickly He stuttered and praised: "Study... I have learned very well."

Su Huai looked down at the person in his arms, and teased him viciously: "But I have forgotten what the teacher taught me."

Jiang Yanxi Opened his mouth, unable to open his mouth, he buried his flushed face into his chest unnaturally, and said sullenly, "I... didn't teach anything." It's

entirely because the senior is talented and self-taught...

Su Huai has low sex appeal A dumb voice chuckled from above, "Really?"

Jiang Yanxi's ears were hot from the shock of the extremely penetrating magnetic voice.

Su Huai seemed to remind him not to allow him to forget, and used the most straightforward and precise words to deepen his memory of being possessed by him last night.

He seemed to be uncovering the last compartment in his heart that prevented them from reaching the most intimate relationship, and said slowly in his ear: "But how do I remember, the teacher is teaching me to make love?"