Chapter 29

Ji Yu wandered in the kitchen in a tangled state, stepping on a row of holes on the floor.

One minute passed, five minutes passed, ten minutes passed...the two of them still haven't come out.

Ah ah ah ah ah.

Mr. Rabbit won't be eaten, right?

So should he leave quietly, or should he go in and save people? ? ?

Ji Yu quietly walked to the door of the study and listened to the sound inside from a distance. The sound insulation of the apartment was so good that it was so quiet inside that he couldn't even hear the sound of talking.

Only Xiaoyu, who was locked out by the master, scratched the door unwillingly and meowed.

The cats are all in trouble, and they didn't even come out to take a look. You can imagine what's going on inside...

Ji Yu raised his eyebrows in disbelief, feeling in his heart, the child he raised has grown up like this... time has passed It's so fast.

Ji Yu raised the corners of his mouth, bent down and picked up Xiaoyu, took him back to the living room, picked up his coat and hat, and left quietly.

Not long after Ji Yu left, Jiang Yanxi came out of the study with a blushing face.

Su Huai followed and helped him tidy up his messy pajamas and hat.

Jiang Yanxi searched around the house, but didn't see Ji Yu. She was stunned for a moment, and murmured strangely: "Why did you leave without saying anything?"

Su Huai picked up his coat and hat, and chuckled behind him.

Jiang Yanxi looked back at him suspiciously: "??"

Su Huai gave him a meaningful look, and said lightly, "You have made good friends."

Jiang Yanxi: "???"

Su Huai raised his hand to rub his head, and said reluctantly, "I'm going back too, it's too late."

Jiang Yanxi glanced at the watch in the living room, it was only less than nine o'clock.

This time is the earliest time of the day for Jiang Yanxi's usual black and white upside-down schedule.

Jiang Yanxi immediately went to find his coat, and hurriedly said: "Senior, wait a minute, I'll take you down."

Su Huai held him back with a funny smile: "You see me off, and then I'll take you back? Can I still leave tonight?"

Jiang Yanxi blushed: "Then... I'll send the senior to the door."

Jiang Yanxi accompanied Su Huai to the entrance, and the two looked at each other at the door for five seconds. Su Huai gently pinched his cheek and said goodbye first: "Let's go , go to bed early. Good night."

Jiang Yanxi felt that what happened that night was so miraculous that it was like a dream.

Jiang Yanxi, with small white flowers turning round and round on her head, said "good night, senior" to Su Huai in a daze, and watched Su Huai leave in a daze.

Slowly walking back to the living room, Jiang Yanxi suddenly recovered.

You should return the scarf to the senior by the way! I can still wear it on the way home.

Jiang Yanxi immediately put on a large down jacket and took a scarf to chase after him. When he got downstairs, he saw a black sports car driving a certain distance from the parking space.

In the end, he quietly watched Su Huai leave.

Annoyed, Jiang Yanxi took the scarf and went home.

Hearing the "good night" from the senior, it's a pity not to sleep.

Jiang Yanxi went back to the bedroom and lay down on the extra-spacious bed. After thinking about it, she was afraid that the senior would be anxious if she couldn't hear the notification sound again, so she put the phone next to the pillow.

Leaning on the bed and turning on the reading light, watching the book and waiting for a while, Su Huai didn't send any more messages.

Jiang Yanxi turned off the light, lifted the quilt and let Xiaoyu, who was used to getting under the quilt, come in and lie down, and fell asleep early with the cat in her arms.

Throughout the night, Su Huai's pheromone enveloped him warmly from the inside out.

So I had another beautiful dream of rolling on the summer grass blanket in the sun all night.

When he got up the next day, Jiang Yanxi checked his phone first.

There are no unread WINK messages, but there is a hot search reminder for App.

Jiang Yanxi hasn't actively followed social media for a long time, and he really wants to know the follow-up to that rumor.

The number one hot search is #《神身》第八季第一篇Reuters#

Jiang Yanxi entered curiously, and saw a photo of him and Su Huai at a glance.

Jiang Yanxi's pupils flickered slightly.

I don't know if it's because Su Huai flagged it last night, seeing his photos being scrutinized by netizens on the Internet, he didn't feel too much anxiety.

But still a little uneasy.

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips slightly, closed her eyes, and opened and checked the exposed Reuters photos one by one.

A gossip V blogger sorted out many Reuters photos uploaded by netizens.

The photo of Su Huai carrying Jiang Yanxi out of the Shiba Inu Cafe, the photo of Su Huai holding Jiang Yanxi's hand tightly at the domestic airport, the photo of Su Huai resting on Jiang Yanxi's shoulder on the matcha beach, and Jiang Yanxi's restaurant in Island H The photos of being fed by Su Huai...

Perhaps these Reuters have been reviewed and screened by the program group's publicity and operation team, and the recording accident that happened at the night market that night was not exposed.

Most of the time, Su Huai held Jiang Yanxi's hand tightly. From the perspective of others, he almost domineeringly enclosed Jiang Yanxi's whole person into his domain.

The fans are very orderly now, very few fans approached them to disturb the filming during the recording of the show, only a little crazy when the filming ended and sent off to the airport.

So much so that Jiang Yanxi was completely immersed in the interesting and novel trip, and did not realize that they were being secretly photographed all the way.

Jiang Yanxi looked at the millions of likes and comments, took a breath nervously, and clicked on the comment area.

Almost no negative remarks.

Before the show even started, netizens were already dumbfounded by liking Husband and wife.

There were screams in the comment area, and Jiang Yanxi was shocked by the noise just by looking at it with her eyes.

[Ah, ah, ah, so sweet, so sweet, so sweet, I'm gone]

[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo((r) Ah I can! 】

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me up, I can still knock! 】【A god is really good! meeting! Ah]

[Woohoo, save the child, can the premiere be a few days earlier? 】

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh】

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Seeing the fanaticism of online CP fans for the first time, Jiang Yanxi was dumbfounded, and her lips were slightly opened in shock.

After reading only a few pages, Jiang Yanxi's eyes suddenly became a little sore, so he rubbed his eyes.

There are also Reuters photos of Shao Wenyu and Ji Yu at the back, which also aroused heated discussions.

[Really the God of Songs! ! The CP turned out to be Ji Yu! ! Ahhhh I love it! ! 】【The first pair of all-stars! ! I can! ! ]

[Oh my God, did the male gods agree to go down together to benefit the world? ? 】【This season is really amazing, it's all a combination of gods! ! Suddenly worried about the next season's guests in advance...] [Suddenly looking forward to the last group of CP! ]

Jiang Yanxi went to the interface of the previous rumor-mongering blogger to take a look.

This blogger was first sued by Su Huai's studio, and later, because of the intimate performance of Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai in the Reuters photos, he was beaten to pieces by netizens.

The account has not been updated for several days, and the "real hammer" video that he claims to upload has no text.

The rumor-mongering post was stubbornly not deleted, and there were almost no quarrels in the comment area, and they were all slapping bloggers in the face.

The effect of Jiang Yanxi participating in the program to help Su Huai dispel rumors is far better than sending text messages to clarify.

Jiang Yanxi finally breathed a sigh of relief, and suddenly felt that everything was worth it.

This should help the senior, right?

I hope this blogger won't show up again...

Jiang Yanxi immediately felt relaxed, clenched his fists, and told himself not to relax, and he must perform well in the future.

Putting down her phone while maintaining a happy mood, Jiang Yanxi took a shower, changed into clothes, put on a mask and hat, and was ready to go out.

Just as he was about to put on his shoes, the phone in his jacket pocket suddenly rang.

Jiang Yanxi immediately took out her phone, her eyes lit up.

Su Huai: Poke Little White Rabbit.jpg

Su Huai is on a short vacation during the susceptible period, and his voice is still sexy and sleepy when he just woke up: "Are you awake?"

Jiang Yanxi raised the corners of his mouth, and also returned to the voice: "Just getting ready to go out. "

Su Huai: "Where are you going?"

Jiang Yanxi: "Buy something."

Su Huai: "Alone?"

Jiang Yanxi: The little white rabbit nodded

. Tell me."

Jiang Yanxi: The little white rabbit nodded.jpg

Su Huai chuckled lazily: "Go, come on, Mr. Rabbit."

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips slightly with red ears, carefully put the phone into her pocket, out the door.

When he got downstairs, Jiang Yanxi hesitated for a moment and went into the garage.

After checking the status of the white car, Jiang Yanxi nervously drove the car that had been idle for three years out of the garage in manual control mode.

In the last recording, the senior was always driving, and he had to help the senior to share the driving time in the future trips.

The senior usually works very hard, and it is too tiring to take care of him all the time when he is traveling.

Jiang Yanxi heaved a sigh of relief and went to the shopping mall after a long absence after successfully driving the car to the maintenance center in fear.

Jiang Yanxi decided to officially start using mobile phones.

So he needs to get a new phone, keep in touch with the people around him, add new...friends.

This is the first step he needs to take if he wants to return to social life.

There were not many people in the mobile phone store, and the clerk asked kindly, "What brand of mobile phone do you want to buy?"

Jiang Yanxi saw the mobile phone advertisement endorsed by Su Huai in the store at a glance, which is currently the most popular mobile phone brand in the world.

Jiang Yanxi went to the special area of ​​that brand to check various models.

The phone rang again in his pocket.

Jiang Yanxi took out his mobile phone expectantly, and listened to Su Huai's voice in the handset mode in front of Su Huai's billboard.

The clerk must not have imagined that the person who sent him the message was their brand spokesperson.

Su Huai: "Have you arrived at the mall?"

Jiang Yanxi took a photo of the scene in front of him and sent it.

Seeing himself in the photo, Su Huai smiled lazily and asked, "Why did you go to the mall to see me? Isn't it good to see me?"

Jiang Yanxi's face under the mask was faintly hot, and she explained in a low voice: "...I came to buy a mobile phone Yes."

Su Huai: "Oh, so you were attracted to this store by me, then you seem to have worked hard today, I endorsed a lot of products."

Su Huai: Come on dog.jpg

Jiang Yanxi: "... "

Jiang Yanxi felt that this was not impossible, blushed and put the phone back in his pocket, but did not return.

Jiang Yanxi bought the latest mobile phone of this brand that has just been launched, which is the same model and different color as the mobile phone provided to him by the program group.

After leaving the mobile phone shop, Jiang Yanxi went to a cattery in a quiet corner of the shopping mall, intending to bring Xiaoyu some snacks back.

There are not many people in the cattery, and there are several litters of kittens for sale, which are very cute.

Jiang Yanxi couldn't move, but he didn't have the energy to take care of the second cat, and he was more supportive of adoption, and Xiaoyu was the stray cat he adopted.

Jiang Yanxi was bubbling with the cuteness of the little milk cat when the phone in her pocket rang again.

Su Huai: "Looking at me again?"

Jiang Yanxi decisively took a photo of the little milk cat and sent it to prove himself.

Su Huai: "You discovered all of this, Jiang Yanxi, did you bring a radar that scanned me ?

"

There are really high-end dog food endorsed by Su Huai on the shelves.

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Jiang Yanxi bit her lower lip lightly, and replied with red ears: she was looking at the kitten.

Su Huai smiled and said, "Oh, just take a look at me."

Su Huai: The dog begs for attention

. red.

After buying various snacks for Xiaoyu and leaving the cattery, Jiang Yanxi hesitated for a moment, instead of going home immediately after completing the purchases as before, she went to the physical bookstore after a long absence.

There are many customers in the bookstore, and the most conspicuous star writer area at the door has his gingerbread man stand and new books.

A group of high school girl Omega is holding his new book "It's Raining for Snails" and discussing something excitedly and in whispers.

Jiang Yanxi stood hesitantly at the door for a few seconds, lowered the brim of her hat and lowered her head slightly, mustered up her courage, and entered the bookstore nervously and low-key.

Jiang Yanxi skipped his work section and went to other writers' section.

Because of his embarrassment, he never reads his own books.

After writing, it will be kept in memory forever. He doesn't read comments and doesn't care about any marketing issues. He is only responsible for writing carefully, and the rest is handed over to the reliable editor-in-chief Lu Yining.

Finding that almost no one cared about his existence, Jiang Yanxi relaxed a bit, immersed himself in the faint scent of books happily, and chose a few books he was interested in.

The phone rang again.

Jiang Yanxi put down the book, took out the phone with a smile in his eyes, and checked the information expectantly.

Su Huai: "Did you find the next me?"

Su Huai: The dog looks forward to.jpg

Jiang Yanxi looked around and saw a well-known fashion magazine in the magazine area. This issue is Su Huai's super handsome suit fashion blockbuster as the cover.

The drainage effect of the cover was so good that it was almost sold out, and only the last copy remained.

Jiang Yanxi took a photo and sent it.

Su Huai: The dog begs to be taken away.jpg

Jiang Yanxi's eyes under the brim of the hat are bent.

Jiang Yanxi: Little White Rabbit ok.jpg

Su Huai: The dog licks the little white rabbit.jpg

Jiang Yanxi carried the magazine and a few books to the counter to check out.

When the clerk scanned the QR code, Jiang Yanxi found that the girls were still standing in his new book exhibition area, and he heard the conversation.

"Oh, I had already won the ticket to Mr. Jiang's new book signing, but my dad suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized that day, so I missed it... Now the online collection of signed editions of the new book is priced at thousands of yuan! Buy it at all! I'm sorry..."

"You are already very lucky, we are not so lucky, and reposting a hundred golden koi will not kill you." "

I have collected all the books on the gingerbread man, and only one signed edition is missing. Woohoo, I don't know if the teacher will hold a book signing in the future." "

I heard that Mr. Gingerbread Man has social fears. I heard that the last time the book signing was made by the publishing house, and I won't do it again in the future. I have."

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

???

The clerk looked suspicious and shocked, and rushed to find the store manager.

The store manager personally came out to confirm Jiang Yanxi's identity, was shocked, shook hands respectfully, and invited him to the office.

The clerk brought a stack of new books, and Jiang Yanxi opened them one by one carefully signed and drew a little gingerbread man.

The store manager was so grateful that he was about to cry.

This is a special signed version of the best-selling author Mr. Gingerbread Man.

What is his little shop? ! !

When Jiang Yanxi left in a low-key manner, several high school book fans received a specially signed new book "gifted by the bookstore" in a daze.

With Su Huai's long-distance companionship, Jiang Yanxi completed a milestone self-breakthrough.

Go shopping alone!

Jiang Yanxi returned home contentedly, fed Xiaoyu new snacks, took out the exquisite handmade bracelet combination that was unexpectedly found at the bookstore counter, and spent the whole afternoon on the small table in the living room giving him the purple shell that Su Huai gave him Makes a fine men's bracelet.

It was finally done, and Jiang Yanxi was cheering a little, when the doorbell was suddenly rang three times in a row.

Jiang Yanxi: "???"

Has Ji Yu not been working recently? Why is he so free?

Jiang Yanxi ran to the door to look at the surveillance screen, saw the sexy red lips and sharp eyes on the screen, and suddenly remembered something very late.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes shifted guiltily, skillfully pretending that there was no one at home, slowly, slowly turned around, and walked back step by step, even breathing softly.

Lu Yining on the screen was wearing a brown lady's suit, raised his hand to look at his watch, folded his arms, and smiled coldly, "Mr. Jiang, the recording of the program ended yesterday. I still have your spare key. If you don't open the door again, I will go in to confirm your safety."

Jiang Yanxi's pupils trembled, and his footsteps paused: "!"

Ten minutes later.

Jiang Yanxi bowed her head obediently and knelt on the carpet in the living room, pinching her fingers guiltily.

Lu Yining flipped through his electronic manuscripts, gritted his teeth forbearance, and asked with a smile, "Teacher? There are still 100,000 words left?"

Jiang Yanxi's shoulders stiffened, and she slowly turned her head: "..."

Lu Yining took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and kept smiling: "The manuscript that should have been handed in a month ago has been dragged on for a few days through the show, I didn't 'suggest' you, if you have free time on the show, I will move you With Jingui's little hand, can you write one more word? Teacher, do you think our new book will be released as scheduled within this year?"

Jiang Yanxi whispered: "I'm sorry... I will work hard. I haven't had any inspiration during this time... ..."

Lu Yining was about to cry, but he held his forehead: "Didn't you find any inspiration during this trip?"

Jiang Yanxi's eyes lit up, and she raised her head: "Yes, there are a lot."

Lu Yining calmed down a little, and forced a smile and asked: "Then what else do you need? How long will it take to hand over the first draft to me?"

Jiang Yanxi thought for a while, then said hesitantly: "About... three months?"

Lu Yining: "..."

Lu Yining resisted the urge to lift the table, and kept smiling at the corners of his mouth, eyes Without a smile, he said in a good voice: "One month, one month later, I will come to accept the manuscript. Teacher, since you have already got inspiration, please, please, please, come on." Jiang Yanxi counted with his fingers

.

Ah ah ah ah ah a day at least 3000 words must be written!

It seems that he can't do it... But this time it really dragged on a bit too much...

Jiang Yanxi raised her head pitifully and looked at Lu Yining, in Lu Yining's eyes, she saw lovelessness and rapid aging.

Biting his lower lip guiltily, he nodded obediently.

As soon as Lu Yining left, Jiang Yanxi went into the study and started to finish drafting.

I concentrated on writing in the study until I didn't know what time it was at night, when the phone rang on the desk.

Jiang Yanxi stopped her fingers and glanced at the lit phone screen in the dark study room, her eyes under the glasses were calm because of her long-term focus on writing.

Tranquility raised the corners of his mouth, and checked the text message from Su Huai.

Su Huai: Are you home?

Jiang Yanxi: Yes.

Su Huai: Did you take me home?

Jiang Yanxi: The little white rabbit nods. jpg

Su Huai: Feed the carrot. jpg

Su Huai: Go downstairs to receive rewards, wear more.

Jiang Yanxi froze for a moment.

Did the senior buy him dinner again?

Jiang Yanxi was finally freed from working hell, and immediately put on a long down jacket and went downstairs to pick up takeaway.

When he arrived at the door of the security room, Jiang Yanxi checked the takeaways one by one, but he didn't see the takeaway with his house number written on it.

Jiang Yanxi blinked suspiciously, and was about to take out her mobile phone to ask, when she heard a familiar cat meowing outside the apartment door.

Jiang Yanxi went out to look for it, and the cow cat ran towards him from under the street lamp, and came to rub his pajama pants with its tail up.

Jiang Yanxi squatted down and stretched out a white finger, and said happily: "Little coal ball, long time no see, how are you doing?" The

cow cat rubbed his finger with the corner of its mouth: "Meow~"

Jiang Yanxi stood up, ready to go back to give It came down with some cat food, "Wait a minute, I'll be right back."

Just as Jiang Yanxi turned around, the cow cat was about to run away.

A whistle suddenly sounded not far away, and a faint but familiar Alpha pheromone filled the air.

The cow cat raised one foot and stopped on the spot.

Jiang Yanxi turned around slowly in a daze, and the glands with the same pheromone jumped in response.

This time he wore glasses, and at a glance he saw Su Huai sitting by the flower bed with his hands in his pockets, shrouded in dim tree shadows.

Su Huai's eyes were like bright stars in the darkness, and a faint smile swayed gently in the starlight.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes also flashed bright starlight, and he opened his eyes wide in surprise, "Senior?"

Su Huai withdrew the trace of pheromone, slowly got up and walked over.

After the cow cat was thawed, it rubbed against Su Huai's trouser leg in a flattering manner, "Meow~"

Su Huai gave it a funny look, and said, "No need to feed, this guy is already full, and there are already three of your neighbors just now." I went downstairs and fed it."

Only then did Jiang Yanxi realize that this stray cat seemed to be fat all the time!

Jiang Yanxi suddenly realized.

No wonder I have to run every time. Is it because I am full?

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai puzzled again: "Why is the senior here?"

Su Huai's ears were a little red from the cold, and he looked away unnaturally: "Wait for you."

Jiang Yanxi: "?"

Su Huai looked Glancing at the dark windows of Jiang Yanxi's house upstairs, "I thought you hadn't come home yet, and I was afraid you were busy with work, so I waited."

Jiang Yanxi usually does not turn on the lights when writing, and the dark environment will make him more focused. So the eyes are bad.

Jiang Yanxi asked in surprise: "Did the senior wait downstairs for a long time? Is there something wrong?"

Su Huai said lightly: "Nothing."

Jiang Yanxi looked at him blankly.

Su Huai: "I just want to see you."

Jiang Yanxi's heart skipped a beat.

Su Huai: "I want you to see me too."

Su Huai touched Jiang Yanxi's head, and smiled handsomely: "Meet the real me."

Jiang Yanxi stared blankly at Su Huai's face, which was even more unreal than in the advertisement, and his heart beat Feeling a little tight.

Su Huai pulled Jiang Yanxi's two hands up and put them on his face: "The dog begs for attention.

" During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thank you for the little angel who cast the landmine: 3 bald-haired chickens on the ground; 2 happy bombing examination rooms; 38380618, Archer~, Phoenix 1 ;Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of quick warm quilt duck; 19 bottles of Tangcao; 11 bottles of willow; ., Misty Rain Ren Pingsheng 4 bottles; 3 bottles; Gu Gongzi 2 bottles;