Chapter 8

Every time Su Huai put on a piece of warm equipment, Xu Ming would laugh.

"You really wear so many clothes?" Xu Ming said funny, "I bet you have never watched "God's Covenant", this is to play you to death." Su Huai kept wearing the clothes that

Jiang Yanxi helped him choose , the sporty black down jacket was worn to give the superstar effect beyond the expectations of the program group, and the simple clothes made people pay more attention to his handsome face.

The photographer on the side felt that he was shooting a fashion blockbuster of winter clothing of a luxury brand.

Fortunately, the program team didn't expect Su Huai to lose any idol burden.

Unless Su Huai's face is replaced.

Only when Su Huai picked up the scarf handed over by his assistant, Su Huai hesitated for a moment and refused.

Xu Ming breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes, if you wear too thick, you will easily catch a cold due to the temperature difference. Don't wear a scarf. It doesn't matter if you have one less." "

I have a hunch that I will definitely let you arrange which tropical area."

Su Huai turned around , asked Cheng Yue calmly: "Can I wear my own scarf?"

Xu Ming: "?"

The traffic pillar has requirements, of course they must be met.

Cheng Yuefang replied: "Yes, it's not a big problem."

Su Huai picked up his black scarf and set off to record.

The only Xu Ming who knew the truth: "..."

Arriving at the next recording location, Jiang Yanxi was blindfolded as soon as he took off his mask and hat and got out of the car.

The cold wind outside suddenly stopped, and the staff guided him into a certain building.

Jiang Yanxi: "?!"

Lu You followed to comfort him: "Don't be afraid, we will protect you and there will be no danger." "

Yes." Jiang Yanxi nodded nervously.

After being brought into a certain enclosed space, Lu You's voice sounded for the last time: "You can take off the blindfold." "

Lucky, let's enjoy this dream-fulfilling date for all the audience."

Jiang Yanxi took a deep breath, and slowly took off the blindfold .

Before he opened his eyes, he suddenly felt something touch his calf.

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes blankly and lowered her head, her eyes flickered suddenly.

...

Su Huai's nanny car arrived at the recording location, and after getting out of the car, he received a task card from the program group.

The weather forecast is not very accurate, the snow has already started to fall.

A passer-by recognized him, covered his mouth and screamed excitedly, took out his mobile phone to take pictures, but was stopped by the program staff.

Su Huai looked at the place in front of him, Jiang Yanxi was waiting for him inside.

A cloud of white mist was gently exhaled from the snow, Su Huai lowered his eyelashes, he was a little nervous, and looked at the task card calmly.

The first recording location is the famous Internet celebrity Shiba Inu Cafe in Zhicheng, a white modern three-story villa with a very large space.

In order to cooperate with the shooting, there are no guests today.

A few snowflakes fell on the red task card, which read: Please find a date as soon as possible, and arrive at the Zhicheng International Airport before 9:40 to start a romantic and mysterious first date journey ~ Su Huai walks into the coffee In the living room, two Shiba Inu who were picking up customers at the door jumped up and hugged their thighs, "Wow!"

Su Huai liked dogs very much, otherwise he wouldn't have tolerated Shao Wenyu sending that husky to his house again and again to make trouble.

Su Huai bent down and patted Shiba Inu's head, "Hello."

The clerk in charge of reception at the door saw Su Huai alive, covered his mouth with excitement, and greeted with unspeakable excitement: "Welcome to the House of Smiles!" "

Hello. "Su Huai raised the corner of his mouth, and glanced at the empty hall on the first floor except for a few Shiba Inu playing around, "Where is the customer who came earlier?" The

clerk smiled mysteriously and shook his head.

Seven or eight Shiba Inu wearing colorful scarves happily followed Su Huai, wagging their tails.

This Shiba Inu cafe has many small rooms for customers to date alone. In the cubicle area, Su Huai wanted to open the door to find someone, but found that the doors of all the cubicles were locked.

The room number is written on the door of each compartment, and there are more than a dozen compartments on the first floor alone.

Su Huai rolled up his sleeves and looked at his watch. It was 8:50, and it should take more than ten minutes to drive to the airport.

time is tight.

Su Huai looked down at the Shiba Inu squatting around obediently and smiling at him, and noticed from just now that each Shiba Inu had a bunch of keys hanging on its scarf.

It would take too much time to open the doors one by one, so Su Huai took out his mobile phone from the pocket of his down jacket, voiced Jiang Yanxi, and tried to ask, "Xixi, which room are you in?"

Jiang Yanxi didn't reply.

Su Huai went to get a key from a Shiba Inu's scarf.

The Shiba Inu, who was still clinging to him and begging for a hug just now, turned around and ran away, barking at him inexplicably.

Su Huai froze for a moment, then extended his hand to the other one, "Good boy."

The other one also ran away, and gave him a "woof" with its buttocks pouted.

Su Huai: "..."

After being rejected by several Shiba Inu one after another, Su Huai hung his hand in the air in embarrassment, and smiled speechlessly: "Is this how you usually pick up customers? Can you earn dog food?

" I don't know where to get a small sign: "No prostitutes! Snacks for pets!"

Su Huai: "."

Looking carefully, there are not only keys on the scarves of each Shiba Inu, but also names and taste preferences.

For example:

My name is qq, and I like chicken jerky the most!

My name is yami, and I want to eat beef cubes!

...

"..." Su Huai raised his eyebrows and nodded.

Seeing Su Huai walking over helplessly surrounded by the expectant Shiba Inu, the clerk turned his head and covered his mouth and snickered.

Su Huai: "Excuse me, do you buy snacks here?"

The clerk enthusiastically led him to the dazzling array of snacks on the shelf: "What kind of snacks do you want to buy?

" Taking out the card from the wallet: "...all of them."

After getting the snacks, the phone rang.

Su Huai took out his mobile phone, and Jiang Yanxi, who had a rabbit head on his head, replied.

The little rabbit who has been very quiet sent him a voice message for the first time.

Jiang Yanxi's voice was a little trembling, as if she was frightened: "Senior, I... I don't know."

It was the first time in six years that Su Huai was in a delicate mood when he heard Jiang Yanxi call him senior.

Su Huai immediately asked: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Yanxi waited more than ten seconds to reply, and there were several dogs barking in the voice: "Here... there are many dogs."

Su Huai was stunned for a while.

Jiang Yanxi afraid of dogs?

It was rare for Jiang Yanxi to send him two consecutive voice messages, asking desperately: "Senior, can you come over quickly?"

Su Huai frowned, and walked quickly to the cubicle with a snack basket, followed by the Shiba Inu happily Directly send a video call to Jiang Yanxi in the direction of the district.

In the cubicle of the Shiba Inu Cafe, Jiang Yanxi sat pale on a higher decorative cabinet, preventing the Shiba Inu who was trying to hug his thigh from touching his feet, holding his mobile phone tightly in his hand like a life-saving straw.

The four or five Shiba Inu below are looking at him with "baring teeth".

He was bitten by a neighbor's dog when he was a child, and his fear of dogs was engraved in the shadow of his childhood, so he kept a cat as a companion animal.

"Wow!"

"Wow!"

The Shiba Inu pouted their buttocks and wagged their tails, warmly calling him to come down and play.

Jiang Yanxi was about to cry, but with red eyes, he apologized in confusion: "Yes, I'm sorry, don't be angry, just talk if you have something to say..." The

notification sound of the video call sounded from his hand, and Jiang Yanxi was almost gone, without even thinking about it Just pressed connect.

Su Huai's handsome face appeared on the screen, as if looking down at his expression, he suddenly laughed, "Jiang Yanxi, are you crying?"

The restraint of Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai's first video call was dispelled in an instant, his lower lip was flushed with red eyes, and he retorted in a low voice with a little shame, "...No."

Su Huai smiled in his eyes, looking at Jiang Yanxi's annoyed expression, Ask: "Which little guy bullied you, show me?"

Several Shiba Inu excitedly "fierce" Jiang Yanxi a few times below.

Jiang Yanxi immediately switched the camera.

Su Huai glanced at the naughty punks, said "um", and said harshly from the air: "Your snacks are gone." The

naughty puppies: "..."嘤qaq