Chapter 30

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes slightly, feeling the temperature of Su Huai's cold cheeks with her hands, and could no longer hear the sounds of the world.

The whole world is covered by his heartbeat.

Su Huai put down his hand, looked down at him, and asked in a low voice, "Can a dog lick a little white rabbit?"

Jiang Yanxi's hand also slowly dropped, just staring at Su Huai in a daze.

Seeing that the man was already stupid, Su Huai raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and pulled him to the shadow of the tree beside the flower bed.

Help Jiang Yanxi take off his glasses, and lean on his shoulders.

To help Jiang Yanxi take care of the marked glands is the main purpose of his visit this time.

Jiang Yanxi accepted Su Huai's inspection with red ears and motionless.

Su Huai gently lifted the clothes that blocked the glands and glanced at Jiang Yanxi's fair neck.

Because the bite was very light this time, the bite mark has basically healed and faded a little.

Temporary tooth marks don't stay on the omega's glands for long.

Although it is a good thing that the wound healed well, Su Huai still felt the loss out of Alpha's instinct when he thought that every bite mark would disappear in the end, as if there were no marked marks.

It is the deepest desire of every Alpha to keep his own bite mark on the gland of his favorite Omega forever.

But complete marking is the most important thing in life for Omega.

Until all the hidden crises are completely dealt with, Su Huai will not act rashly according to his instinctive desire.

Let nature take its course and always wait for the day when things will come to fruition.

Su Huai hugged Jiang Yanxi, and gently and carefully licked his glands in the quiet apartment downstairs.

The cow cat didn't go away, but squatted curiously not far away and tilted its head to watch.

After selfishly nursing for a long time, Su Huai tasted the sweetness overflowing from the glands before leaving reluctantly. He carefully helped Jiang Yanxi tidy up her clothes and carefully put her glasses back on.

Jiang Yanxi vaguely felt that the nursing time this time was longer than last time, but she was not ashamed to ask, thinking that the wound healed poorly this time.

Jiang Yanxi lowered her eyes, and thanked in a low voice embarrassedly: "Thank you, senior."

Su Huai still savored the sweetness between his lips and teeth, and calmly said "Yes", and said without blushing: "Just keep it in your heart, and it's all right." Before he heals, I will come to help you nurse once a day."

Su Huai laughed at himself silently in his heart, but he really couldn't control his selfishness, and even hoped that Jiang Yanxi would become more aggressive, so that when he lost control, he could be stopped in time .

Jiang Yanxi didn't quite understand the nursing frequency of other AO temporary marks, so she could only nod gratefully: "Please, senior." Seeing

Jiang Yanxi's defenseless and innocent expression, Su Huai was so soft-hearted and a little helpless.

Su Huai was silent for a moment, and suddenly made a strange request: "Jiang Yanxi, can you show me something fierce?"

Jiang Yanxi looked up at him in a daze: "???"

Su Huai asked with a helpless smile: "Have you ever had hair in your life? Have you lost your temper?"

Jiang Yanxi recalled it carefully, then nodded hesitantly.

Su Huai froze for a moment, but couldn't imagine how Jiang Yanxi lost his temper.

But he didn't ask again.

It shouldn't be a pleasant memory to make the most docile little white rabbit blow up.

And a little upset.

who is it? Bullied his good rabbit to the point of blowing his hair?

Jiang Yanxi asked: "Senior, do you want to sit up?"

Su Huai restrainedly refused, and reminded worriedly: "No. Xixi, remember, don't invite Alphas to sit at home at night, especially Alphas other than me. It's very dangerous."

Yesterday, it was because there were other people in Jiang Yanxi's family, and if they were the only ones alone, he wouldn't stay.

There was someone last night, and he was a little bit out of control.

As an Alpha, Su Huai knows how tempting an Omega like Jiang Yanxi is to an Alpha, who has no ability to refuse.

Jiang Yanxi nodded obediently: "Yes, I see."

Su Huai: "Have you had dinner?"

Jiang Yanxi: "Not yet, where is the senior?"

"Not very hungry." Su Huai smiled and asked: "Want to eat tonight?" What? I'll take you to eat now?"

Jiang Yanxi glanced at the pajamas in his coat, and hurriedly said, "No need, I'll just go home and cook something for myself."

Su Huai: "Can you cook?"

Jiang Yanxi's gaze lacked confidence Fluttering away: "Not very good...but it's still edible."

Su Huai suddenly regretted that he refused too simply.

Su Huai helped him gather his coat to block the cold wind, and took out a large box of dessert combinations from the car parked next to him: "Find my reward."

Jiang Yanxi took the snack, and saw two super cute bunny-shaped cream cakes and pink strawberry puffs from the transparent cover above.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes lit up, how did the senior know that he likes strawberry puffs?

Jiang Yanxi said happily: "Thank you senior, I like it very much."

Su Huai smiled and patted his head: "Next time you find a new me, remember to ask me to receive the reward. Go up, it's too cold tonight, don't catch a cold again It's gone."

Jiang Yanxi waved goodbye to Su Huai with the whirling white flowers on her head, and walked back to the apartment step by step.

Su Huai watched Jiang Yanxi enter the elevator, then sighed regretfully, and drove away lonely.

Meeting the "real" Su Huai by accident, Jiang Yanxi spent another dreamlike night.

Eating a sweet strawberry puff when rushing to draft, my ears are dyed the pink color of the puff skin, and I can write another 500 words in one breath.

Jiang Yanxi's work and rest time unexpectedly returned to the rhythm of normal people.

After receiving Su Huai's good night emoji at ten o'clock in the evening, Jiang Yanxi immediately gave up her plan to stay up late and write, and consciously went to bed early after saying good night to Su Huai.

In the next few days, Jiang Yanxi was frantically rushing to draft, and went downstairs on time at night to receive Su Huai's considerate "home" nursing service.

Su Huai observed continuously for several days, and found that Jiang Yanxi was "salted fish" at home for several days after the recording.

When he was in school, Su Huai would occasionally see expensive luxury cars to take Jiang Yanxi to and from school, and he could afford a luxury apartment without working.

Su Huai began to suspect that Xiaoxiaodi was an unemployed vagrant from a well-off family.

Thinking about it this way, it became reasonable for Jiang Yanxi to be embarrassed to tell him his occupation.

Two days before the recording of the second date, Jiang Yanxi began to prepare the luggage for the next trip.

Just in case, this time his suitcase was specially filled with various thin and loose casual clothes, so that even if the luggage task is only half completed, the senior can still have suitable clothes to wear.

After counting the days, it seems that his combination fever is coming soon.

I also prepared various long-acting and short-acting inhibitors and put them in the compartment of the suitcase.

Jiang Yanxi even wanted to take the medicine for delayed combination fever. After thinking about it, he still didn't take it. He was afraid that the medicine with too many side effects would make his condition worse and be discovered by his seniors.

It took most of the day to organize the suitcase in an orderly manner. Jiang Yanxi stood the suitcase in the bedroom and prayed in his heart that there would be no problems during the recording.

After the last recording accident, he was too afraid to cause trouble to the program team and seniors again.

Just about to go downstairs to the pharmacy to buy some spare medicines to put in the suitcase, a message from Su Huai came.

Jiang Yanxi quickly picked up the phone from the bedside to check.

Su Huai: Poke Little White Rabbit.jpg

Su Huai: "You can start preparing your luggage."

Jiang Yanxi took a photo of the suitcase and sent it over with a sense of accomplishment.

Jiang Yanxi: "It's ready."

Su Huai: The dog likes it.jpg

Su Huai said with a smile: "So active, it seems

that I did well last time ?" Taking care of her meticulously, she pursed her lips slightly, and replied with an emoji of a little white rabbit nodding slightly behind a carrot.

Su Huai: The dog rolls.jpg

Su Huai: The dog struggles.jpg

Su Huai: The dog licks the little white rabbit.jpg

Jiang Yanxi was amused by Su Huai's emoji three times. He sat on the edge of the bed with a smile, and fell back on the bed On the quilt, holding up the mobile phone, he clicked and saved all the emoticons.

Su Huai also sent a photo of the suitcase spread out on the floor without anything in it.

Su Huai: "Do you need me to bring it for you? There is a high probability that it will be a very strange luggage task. It is best to prepare in advance."

Su Huai: "You can send some clothes and put them in my suitcase. "

He and the senior thought of getting together! "

Jiang Yanxi sat up happily, and replied: "Senior, you can also put some clothes in my suitcase."

Su Huai: The dog is ok

. ?

Jiang Yanxi: Little White Rabbit ok.jpg

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang, and Jiang Yanxi ran to open the door expectantly.

Su Huai came in wearing a mask and hat, carrying a hand luggage bag, and looked at the bright smile in his eyes, "So happy."

Jiang Yanxi looked away a little embarrassedly, consciously and obediently helping to take the luggage in Su Huai's hand bag.

Su Huai didn't give it to him, took off the mask and carried it in by himself.

Jiang Yanxi took Su Huai into her bedroom without any precautions, and knelt on the carpet in the bedroom to open the suitcase.

Su Huai hesitated for a few seconds at the door of the bedroom exuding a strong aroma of orange blossom, and then walked in slowly with a somewhat unnatural expression.

Jiang Yanxi carefully folded Su Huai's clothes one by one into the suitcase, and suddenly felt a strange feeling.

But I didn't think about it carefully.

Su Huai sat next to him, propped his chin lazily and watched Jiang Yanxi put his clothes into the suitcase. After watching for a while, he suddenly smiled and asked, "Don't you think we are on a honeymoon like this?" Jiang Yanxi

moved After a pause, his pupils shook violently, and his face immediately turned red to his ears.

Yes, that's what he felt just now!

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips, put on her clothes silently with a blushing face, and was not ashamed to speak.

Su Huai observed Jiang Yanxi's bedroom inadvertently. It was a warm room. The bed was extraordinarily large and looked very comfortable. Two people could roll on it together.

Should be custom made.

Su Huai asked curiously with a smile: "Live alone, why did you buy such a big bed?"

Jiang Yanxi didn't think about it so much, and explained a little embarrassedly: "I don't sleep well, I used to fall asleep...and then I fell to the floor I did."

Su Huai imagined that scene, and asked with a smile: "Will this bed still fall to the floor?"

Jiang Yanxi thought for a while, then nodded slightly in shame: "It still fell a few times... but the number of times is less."

Su Huai glanced jealously at Xiaoyu who was sleeping with her belly up on Jiang Yanxi's bed, and asked lightly, "Xiaoyu will sleep with you?"

Jiang Yanxi concentrated on folding her clothes, and raised the corner of her mouth: "Yes."

Su Huai: "Won't it be rolled down by you?"

Jiang Yanxi shook his head: "It's used to it, and it hides very quickly."

Su Huai looked at Xiaoyu who was snoring slightly on the bed, and squinted unwillingly.

Su Huai looked away thoughtfully, continued to stare at Jiang Yanxi, suddenly raised the corners of his mouth, and suggested selfishly: "You can consider finding a boyfriend, so that you don't have to worry about falling out of bed at night." Jiang Yanxi was

puzzled Looking at him: "?"

Why don't you have to worry about falling off the bed if you have a boyfriend? Wouldn't there be less room to roll around?

Su Huai smiled slightly, and subconsciously looked at Jiang Yanxi's soft body, and said in a low voice, "Because your boyfriend will hold you all night." Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes slightly, and her ears turned red

immediately Looking away, the speed of folding clothes doubled.

The doorbell rang suddenly.

Su Huai turned to look in the direction of the door, with dissatisfaction in his eyes, "It's your friend again?"

Jiang Yanxi also thought it should be Ji Yu, after all, except him and Lu Yining, almost no one would come to his house, and he didn't do online shopping recently.

Jiang Yanxi was going to open the door, Su Huai pressed his shoulders and got up, "I'll go."

When he reached the door, Su Huai looked at the strange young Alpha on the monitor screen, raised his eyebrows, and called in a low voice: "Xixi, come here. "

Jiang Yanxi trotted to the entrance, Su Huai turned around, and asked suspiciously, "Look, do you know this person?"

Jiang Yanxi leaned over to look suspiciously, saw the person on the screen, her eyelashes trembled suddenly, and her eyes suddenly panicked .

The handsome Alpha wearing a high-end black wool coat outside the door patiently rang the doorbell again, and said calmly: "Xixi, I know you are home, open the door." Hearing this kind address,

Su Huai frowned, and asked with his eyes Jiang Yanxi.

Jiang Yanxi stared blankly for two seconds with her eyes wide open. When she came back to her senses, her first reaction was to push Su Huai into the bedroom.

In astonishment, Su Huai was pushed into the bedroom by Jiang Yanxi, and hurriedly pushed him down on the bed.

Everything happened so suddenly, Su Huai's eyes darkened, and his Adam's apple rolled.

Before he had time to respond, Jiang Yanxi lifted the quilt and covered Su Huai in the next second.

Su Huai: "..."

Su Huai understood, pushed the quilt away and sat up, and smiled angrily: "Jiang Yanxi, are you hiding a lover? So we have this kind of relationship?"

Jiang Yanxi clasped her hands together in apologetic bedside, He begged in a low voice in a panic: "I'm really sorry, senior, don't come out! Don't make any noise, just wait a while! I'm really sorry!"

Su Huai narrowed his eyes dangerously, his heart sank suddenly, and asked lightly: " Is it your boyfriend?"

Were you lying before?

The doorbell rang again, but Jiang Yanxi didn't have time to explain, she just said: "No! Please senior, don't come out! It's very dangerous!"

Su Huai's face softened a little, and he raised his eyebrows amusedly: "Dangerous?"

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes pitifully. He rolled his eyes and pursed his lips in a pleading motion.

Su Huai couldn't stand Jiang Yanxi looking at him like this, so he sighed helplessly, and said angrily, "... Got it."

He knocked on Jiang Yanxi's forehead with his index finger again, pretending to be fierce, and said, "Jiang Yanxi, you'd better explain it to me later." Jiang Yanxi nodded gratefully, quickly

closed the bedroom door, and ran to the entrance to hide Su Huai's shoes.

Taking a deep breath and calming down, Jiang Yanxi swallowed and opened the door for people outside.

As soon as Jiang Xun entered the door, he smelled the smell of a strange Alpha. His naturally indifferent cool eyes looked sharply in the direction of Jiang Yanxi's bedroom, exuding a powerful top-level Alpha aura, and he was keenly aware of the changes in Jiang Yanxi's pheromone. He asked in a deep voice. "Is there a guest at home?"

Jiang Yanxi's eyes were shaking, and he whispered nervously: "Brother... why are you here?"

Jiang Xun changed his shoes into the room with a sullen face, went straight to the bedroom, raised his hand Push door.

Jiang Yanxi hurriedly stopped his hand, "I, my bedroom is a bit messy!"

Jiang Xun looked at Jiang Yanxi with sharp eyes, and slowly raised one corner of his mouth: "Xixi has grown up and learned to lie."

Jiang Xun is Jiang Yanxi's brother is ten years older than Jiang Yanxi. Because he dreamed of becoming a soldier since he was a child, he signed up for the army very early. He served in the army for many years as a national treasure-level special soldier. He just retired two days ago. He is full of integrity and "murderous" It hasn't gone away yet.

Jiang Yanxi was so nervous that he almost stopped breathing, his pupils were about to shatter, and whispered tremblingly, "No, I didn't lie."

Jiang Xun carefully observed his younger brother whom he hadn't seen for many years. smile.

He glanced at the door knowingly, turned around and walked away, casually inspecting Jiang Yanxi's house from room to room.

Jiang Yanxi followed behind Jiang Xun fearfully.

Even though there was nothing at home that could expose Su Huai, his heart was still beating fast.

"Have you made a boyfriend?" Jiang Xun asked lightly.

Jiang Yanxi stammered and replied: "No, no... Brother, you retired?"

Jiang Xun said "Yes" calmly.

No sign of cohabitation with Alpha was found in Jiang Yanxi's house, Jiang Xun felt relieved a little, went back to the living room and sat down upright.

Jiang Yanxi hurriedly asked: "Brother, what do you want to drink?"

Jiang Xun unconsciously said in a serious tone: "Don't be busy, sit down, I have something to ask you.

" Shunyan knelt and sat opposite Jiang Xun, fingers intertwined uneasily.

Jiang Xun looked at it and smiled: "What are you afraid of? Xixi, I think you don't miss me at all, do you want to forget about my brother?" Jiang Yanxi slowly raised his head and said with affectionate eyes: "No...

brother , I miss you very much."

Jiang Xun's cold eyebrows softened a little, and he raised the corners of his mouth, folded his arms and said leisurely: "When I was young, I pestered me to carry you every day, and I would cry every day I didn't see you. Now that I see you, the first sentence What did you say, why, my brother has finally found time, so he can't come to see you?"

Jiang Yanxi looked away guiltily, and whispered, "No, it's okay."

Jiang Xun narrowed his eyes slightly, and began to look like an eagle again. Jiang Yanxi stared at Jiang Yanxi with sharp eyes: "Let's talk about business first."

Jiang Yanxi glanced at Jiang Xun suspiciously: "?"

Jiang Xun's tone was slightly serious: "Have you contacted them in recent years?"

Knowing that Jiang Xun was talking about their parents, Jiang Yanxi lowered her gaze and shook her head slowly.

Jiang Xun said indifferently: "Well, if you don't want to contact, then you don't need to contact me. My brother will support you. Why don't you use the card I gave you?" Jiang Yanxi felt an indescribable warmth in his heart. He was a little strange after a long absence, and slightly raised the corners of his mouth: "

Brother, I became financially independent six years ago."

Jiang Xun said lightly, "What can you do with that little money, you can't even afford a liquidated damages."

It seems that Jiang Xun has grasped all the news, and Jiang Yanxi suddenly became nervous again, subconsciously He glanced worriedly at the quiet door of the bedroom.

Jiang Xun caught Jiang Yanxi's small eyes in an instant, and curled the corners of his mouth coldly, without revealing it, but asked coolly: "Someone forced you?" Jiang Yanxi explained anxiously: "No! I did it voluntarily!"

Jiang

Xun He raised his eyebrows suspiciously, obviously not believing that a younger brother with such serious social fear would voluntarily appear on such a publicity show.

Jiang Yanxi was afraid that Jiang Xun would not believe him, so she added eagerly: "Really, this program is very relaxing, and I can travel around the world. I am really interested."

Jiang Xun did not expose his lies, but just stared at him, a little Angrily asked: "Why do you still approach him? Have you forgotten those things before? It doesn't matter anymore?"

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment, and slowly lowered his eyes a little bit without confidence: "Those... are not the senior's fault, and have nothing to do with the senior

When Jiang Xun thought of those things, he became dizzy with anger, squeezed his fists and closed his eyes, calmed down for a moment, and asked in a deep voice: "If I say I don't agree with you to participate in this program, will you listen to my brother?" Jiang Yanxi lowered

her head Biting his lip, he didn't speak.

Jiang Xun said regretfully: "Xixi, brother is very worried about you, I don't want you to suffer from those things again. Even if you can forgive those people, I can't forgive them. If I were by your side in those years, I would definitely not let anyone I have a chance to bully you."

Jiang Yanxi remained silent.

Jiang Xun looked at him helplessly for a while, then heaved a long sigh.

The bedroom door suddenly rang slightly, and Su Huai pushed the door open.

Jiang Yanxi looked up in the direction of the bedroom in shock, and signaled Su Huai to go back quickly with urgent eyes.

Su Huai's gaze was heavy, and he frowned at Jiang Xun. Just as he was about to go out, Jiang Xun suddenly turned his back to him and said coolly, "You'd better listen to him, I'm not in the right mood to see you right now."

Su Huai: "..."

Jiang Xun stood up suddenly.

Jiang Yanxi immediately stood up in a panic: "Brother!"

Su Huai was mentally prepared, and took a step out calmly.

Jiang Yanxi quickly stood in front of Su Huai, her eyes were a little red.

Jiang Xun, however, skipped the two without looking sideways, and went directly to the entrance.

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment: "...Brother."

Jiang Xun put on his shoes, stood at the door with his back to him, and said coldly, "Although those things may have nothing to do with you, I still can't forgive you personally."

Su Huai frowned, lowered his eyes slowly, and said hoarsely, "I'm sorry, I can't forgive myself, so you don't have to forgive me either."

Jiang Xun took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

She closed her eyes and was silent for a moment, then said in a low voice: "Xixi, don't think about brother's thoughts. Do whatever you want, as long as you really want to."

Jiang Yanxi's eyes slowly turned red: "..."

Jiang Xun opened his eyes In a blink of an eye, Guo Guo opened the door and walked out, said lightly: "Now that I'm back, no one can bully my brother anymore."

The door was gently closed.

Jiang Yanxi stared blankly at the closed door for a while, then recovered, and immediately looked back at Su Huai worriedly.

Su Huai slowly raised his eyes to meet his gaze, looking into Jiang Yanxi's eyes.

Jiang Yanxi said regretfully: "I'm sorry, senior, brother..."

Su Huai hugged Jiang Yanxi lightly, and said in a hoarse voice: "Don't say sorry again."

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Su Huai hugged him unwillingly Tighter: "I'm the one who should say I'm sorry."

"Jiang Yanxi," Su Huai asked in an uneasy whisper, "...Can I really get closer to you again? Am I being too selfish?"

Jiang Yanxi was a little at a loss measures.

Sensing the pheromones that Su Huai released unconsciously due to emotional instability, Jiang Yanxi slowly raised his hand and hugged Su Huai comfortingly.

"Senior," Jiang Yanxi released her pheromone to comfort him, and said in a low voice, "It's ok." "It's

always ok."

Su Huai froze, his pupils dilated slightly in trance under his trembling eyelashes.

Su Huai sighed softly, and raised the corners of his mouth helplessly.

Gently buried her head into Jiang Yanxi's shoulder, and asked in a low voice: "I like you, is it okay?"

The author has something to say: Thanks Thank you to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me

: 25 bottles of frost in the tomb; 10 bottles of two minutes to half past three; 4 bottles of Mo Yuchanghua; , Do Not Disturb 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!