Chapter 13

Once aware of the arrival of the susceptible period, the anxiety suddenly becomes turbulent.

The concentration of pheromones in the blood suddenly increased rapidly, and Su Huai's pheromones gradually became uncontrollable, faintly emitting in the car.

As soon as Jiang Yanxi noticed the change in the concentration of Alpha pheromone around him, Su Huai opened the car window.

"Sorry, I'm a little bored." Su Huai said with a normal expression.

Jiang Yanxi noticed that Su Huai's voice was a little hoarse, and looked at him worriedly: "Senior, are you uncomfortable?"

Su Huai: "No."

Alpha's susceptible period is the same as Omega's heat, it is a very private issue.

After a while, seeing that Jiang Yanxi was still watching him worriedly, Su Huai said to him: "It's not good to rest on the plane, I'm a little tired." Jiang Yanxi

immediately said: "Use autopilot."

Su Huai motioned him to read the passing warnings Card.

This is an autopilot no-go zone.

Jiang Yanxi hesitated nervously for two seconds, clenched his hands into fists on his knees: "...Senior, let me drive."

Just talking to Jiang Yanxi, the anxiety in the early stage of susceptibility was relieved a little.

Su Huai asked with a smile, "Can you drive?"

Jiang Yanxi clutched his sleeves a little guiltily, and said weakly, "Yes."

Su Huai knew it was unreliable when he heard the tone, but he never thought about being in an unfamiliar place. Hand over the steering wheel to Jiang Yanxi, just want to talk to him.

Su Huai continued to ask: "Have you been on the road?"

Jiang Yanxi hesitated for a moment, his eyes wandering: "Go on the road... three times."

Then the new car was left in the garage for three years.

Su Huai couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, and understood: "Use automatic driving?"

Jiang Yanxi: "...um."

Jiang Yanxi was afraid that Su Huai would be tired from driving, so he said immediately: "However, I can also drive manually. I passed the driver's license test. Full marks."

Su Huai's glands became hotter again, and the agitation at the beginning of the susceptibility period began to flare up faintly again, and the tips of his teeth were faintly itchy.

An outrageous picture flashed through my mind.

The Alpha in his body instinctively yelled at him to pull over the car on the side of the road, and immediately tag this sweet and well-behaved Omega.

He couldn't take his eyes off the highway at night, so he could only stretch out his hands and rub his soft hair without looking sideways, and said in a warm voice, "It's amazing."

Jiang Yanxi felt Su Huai's gentle touch, and his hands were a little hot on his head Wen gave him an uncanny sense of security.

Although he knew that Su Huai was just comforting with good intentions, being praised by his seniors would still give him great pleasure.

"You are not familiar with the road here, and the road at night is very dangerous." Su Huai only touched it lightly, then retracted his hand restraintly, not daring to touch more, "Next time I will let you behave." Jiang Yanxi's face was in the dark

car Slightly flushed: "Well... Senior, if you are tired, you must stop and rest."

Su Huai exhaled softly: "Okay."

The more obedient Jiang Yanxi is, the more irritable Su Huai will be.

The brain began to urge him, and the smooth glands on the plane flashing past in front of his eyes would appear in his mind every few seconds.

The inhibitor must be obtained as soon as possible, otherwise he might really do something to scare his junior.

Once Alpha's biological instincts are triggered during the susceptible period, it is almost irresistible.

Su Huai frowned, closed the window, and accelerated the car.

The silver sports car turned into a light on the coastal road.

Fifteen minutes later, I finally arrived at the homestay where I stayed for this appointment.

The beautiful white villa is built next to the famous pasture area of ​​Island H. The owner of the villa is Levins, a very famous but low-key rich man on Island H.

This world-famous most beautiful ranch is run by Levins.

Standing on the highest point of the ranch hillside during the day, you can see the sapphire-like crystal clear sea.

As soon as he got off the bus, Su Huai paused the recording, left Jiang Yanxi in the care of his assistant, and went to Xu Ming to get the inhibitor.

Xu Ming knew that Su Huai's susceptibility period was coming soon, but he was also a little surprised.

This time, Su Huai's susceptibility period was obviously earlier than before.

Su Huai didn't take the oral inhibitor with relatively short effect, so he rolled up his sleeves in the car and injected himself with a powerful inhibitor.

Xu Ming took Su Huai's used inhibitor and packed it in a sealed bag, and asked worriedly, "Can I continue recording?"

Strong inhibitors have certain side effects on the body, making users drowsy and tired.

Su Huai closed his eyes and slowed down, feeling the restlessness in his body began to subside.

Su Huai opened his tired eyes, put down his sleeves, opened the door and got out of the car: "It's only two days, it's okay."

Xu Ming got out of the car behind, and reminded in a low voice: "Don't force it, your susceptibility symptoms are already heavier than others, and the time is also longer, this time you have to take a half-month vacation after the recording ends." Su Huai:

" Hmm."

The ranch at night was quiet and peaceful, the lawn in front of the villa was trimmed and furry, and was gently illuminated by the lights of the program group and the lights reflected in the villa.

The program team is busy preparing for filming.

Two female assistants surrounded Jiang Yanxi in the yard, handed him water and snacks, and talked to him with smiles.

Jiang Yanxi's introverted and cute appearance is so attractive.

"Xixi's eyelashes are so long," Fang Xue, the Omega assistant of the program group, gave him the chocolate she brought, and said enviously, "Do you usually use eyelash growth liquid?

" Do you sell eyelash growth liquid?"

Could it be that the formula of the hair growth agent is used on the eyelashes?

"The skin is also very good, so white, I can't see any pores, and I didn't have the same effect after applying the beauty treatment." Qing Mei, Su Huai's paternal assistant, gave him jelly and sighed, "Have you ever done medical cosmetology?" Jiang Yanxi knew

this of.

After his scar repair surgery, his facial skin became very sensitive, and he received repair treatment for a period of time on the doctor's advice.

Jiang Yanxi nodded honestly: "I did it several times a few years ago."

"A few years ago?" Qingmei asked in surprise, "The effect is too long-lasting! Which hospital? Can the doctor recommend it to me?"

Fang Xue: " I want it too!"

Jiang Yanxi wrote down the address of the hospital and the name of the doctor in detail on a piece of paper.

g The beauty secrets of the first love of all people! !

Fang Xue and Qingmei have already begun to dream that their next first love will be themselves.

Fang Xue: "Xixi, you are so kind, let's add WINK friends!"

Qingmei: "I unilaterally declare that you are my best friend for life!"

Friends?

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment.

Except for Ji Yu, whom he met after transferring from high school, no one wanted to take the initiative to be friends with him.

Jiang Yanxi felt a little unreal.

After undergoing scar revision surgery, he still lives in hiding.

This is the first time after he came out of his own world, he truly felt the "new world" in Ji Yu's mouth.

Jiang Yanxi's heartbeat was a little fast, and she mustered up her courage to take out her mobile phone nervously and expectantly, feeling a little inexplicable fear of such a change in her heart.

Thinking of something, Jiang Yanxi said apologetically, "I'm sorry, can I add it next time? This is the phone of the program group." "

Wait for me..." Jiang Yanxi whispered a little ecstatically, "Buy a new phone."

"The phone is broken Fang Xue: "It doesn't matter, this one can be used normally, and you can take it back after the show."

Qing Mei smiled meaningfully: "I see, this is the special line for you and God A's CP love. Okay , not to be a light bulb, then next time, anyway, there will be opportunities to meet in the future, the twelfth episode."

Jiang Yanxi's very secretive thought was guessed, and her ears turned red instantly and her eyelashes drooped.

Su Huai dealt with his own problems and came over. Seeing that Jiang Yanxi was a little unnatural, he asked, "What's wrong? There are too many people?"

Jiang Yanxi didn't dare to look at him again, and shook his head with his head down.

not talk to him?

Su Huai looked at the two assistants suspiciously: "?"

The two assistants just covered their mouths and laughed meaningfully.

Su Huai put his hands in his pockets, raised his eyebrows and looked at Jiang Yanxi's red ears, and saw that his forehead hair was a little damp, it was obviously hot this time.

Su Huai: "Take off your coat."

Jiang Yanxi obediently took off the coat and held it in her hands, but it didn't feel much cooler, after all, the tropical temperature was there.

The temperature in the MK Islands at night will not be lower than 25 degrees, and it is extremely hot tonight.

Standard tropical night.

Just now Lu You learned that Su Huai had entered the susceptible period, and asked him if he needed to start recording the next dating mission tomorrow.

Su Huai was injected with a powerful inhibitor and needed a break very much.

He wasn't too afraid of the heat, but he still decided to get the luggage of the two of them quickly.

Don't let the students suffer.

The staff came over and informed the two to record. Su Huai picked up Jiang Yanxi's arm and helped him roll up his two sleeves. His voice was hoarse because of tiredness: "Persist a little longer, and we will get the luggage soon." Jiang

Yanxi After watching the show, he sighed worriedly, "It shouldn't be so easy."

But he will definitely work hard not to make the senior feel uncomfortable.

Su Huai smiled: "Don't believe me?"

Jiang Yanxi finally raised her head and met his gaze. Su Huai was so handsome in the night that it was unreal, and the darker eyes still had some lazy and sexy after nightfall.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes flickered slightly, and after being caught by Su Huai, they sank into Su Huai's eyes in the first second.

Human beings are visual animals, and Jiang Yanxi cannot escape.

Su Huai looked at him quietly for a few seconds, then suddenly asked lightly, "I haven't seen you in six years, are you in a relationship?"

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment, not knowing why Su Huai asked this suddenly, "...No."

Su Huai The corners of his lips curled up slightly, "Is no one chasing you?"

Jiang Yanxi: "No."

"Yeah." Su Huai patted him on the head, and gently pushed him towards the recording point, "Go, go get the luggage." Go to

pick up the task Before the card's recording point, Su Huai walked behind him, and Jiang Yanxi felt Su Huai's gaze again.

Jiang Yanxi couldn't concentrate, stepped on a stone dormant in the dark grass, and swayed.

Su Huai held his arm firmly behind him.

A light voice came from behind the ear: "Only people become more beautiful."

Jiang Yanxi: "?"

There was another low chuckle from behind the ear: "Walking or not looking at the road."

Jiang Yanxi: "??"

These two things Does it matter?

With a belly full of doubts, 20 minutes later, Jiang Yanxi left an unforgettable memory with Su Huai on the tropical beach.