Chapter 27

The recording of the first episode of the eighth season of "God's Covenant" has successfully concluded.

When returning to the port from the far sea, several pink dolphins miraculously appeared beside the boat to escort them, jumping out of the sea from time to time.

Su Huai wakes Jiang Yanxi up to let him watch.

Jiang Yanxi lay on the railing in surprise and looked at this group of mysterious dream elves, her heart was beating wildly, and she felt the shock of a miracle happening before her eyes.

It was like the last surprise given to him by the Mk Islands.

In the evening, the "God's Covenant" program team left the Mk Islands.

Both Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu have jobs, and they have returned to China earlier than they finished recording.

When Jiang Yanxi and Su Huai arrived at the airport, there were huge crowds of fans seeing them off.

This time, Jiang Yanxi was fully armed with masks and hats by the program crew, and was escorted into the VIP channel as quickly as possible.

Su Huai held his hand tightly the whole time, releasing weak pheromones around him to form a soothing protective layer for him.

The owner of the parrot also came to see him off. He had agreed with Su Huai in advance to come and thank him face to face, and had been arranged to wait in the VIP waiting room of the airport in advance.

Entering a separate waiting room, a young overseas Chinese wearing a local police uniform smiled and nodded to them.

The parrot was also brought in, and when he saw Su Huai, he didn't speak harshly again.

Jiang Yanxi noticed that there was a smaller blue parrot next to the red parrot.

Su Huai introduced to Jiang Yanxi, "This is Mr. Liang."

"Hi, Mr. Liang." Jiang Yanxi greeted politely.

Mr. Liang's brows were firm, with a sense of righteousness on his body, he smiled at the two of them: "Thank you for helping me find Jiajia. I had discussed with my wife to entertain my benefactor at home, but I didn't expect you to return to China today. I can personally thank you both."

Mr. Liang and his wife immigrated to MK three years ago, because Mrs. Liang was in poor health and could not have children. This pair of parrots was raised as children after they got married. They brought MK from China when they immigrated. .

Mr. Liang took off his police cap and touched his head with some embarrassment: "I'm ashamed to say that Jiajia actually ran away from home because my wife and I had a fight over a trivial matter a few days ago. Luggage ran to Island H to live apart, and took away Jiajia's wife Yuanyuan...that is, this blue parrot."

Jiang Yanxi looked at Jiajia in the cage miraculously.

Jiajia, who has recovered his wife, seems to have lost all the irritability of the previous two meetings, and is helping Yuanyuan tidy up her feathers gently and considerately.

Jiang Yanxi was very surprised: "That's why Jiajia flew so far and chased to Island H...how did it know that Yuanyuan was taken to Island H?" Mr.

Liang also found it incredible: "It's amazing! I heard that Jiajia broke into After entering Levins' ranch villa, my wife stayed at a friend's house nearby. I suspect that Jia Jia has actually found out the exact location of Yuan Yuan. That friend's house has a cat. I heard that Jia Jia was injured. On the day she broke into Levins Villa, she also picked up a red feather in the cat's litter."

Jiang Yanxi: "!"

Su Huai recalled the wound he saw for the first time, and said, "It should be scratched by a cat. Hurt."

Jiang Yanxi looked at it with admiration: "Jiajia, you are amazing."

Jiajia in the birdcage looked calm, snuggled up with Yuanyuan, and said lazily, "What a wild thing."

Mr. Liang blushed and explained helplessly: "I'm sorry, it's a mantra that my wife always says at home. After listening to it for a long time, Jiajia has learned it." Jiang Yanxi recalled the

other sentences, and suddenly said to Mr. Liang Life has a strong sense of picture.

Mr. Liang lost his wife and "daughter-in-law" and was so anxious that he lost his "son" and almost collapsed.

Fortunately, Jiajia and Yuanyuan registered with MK's pet center before, and found the owner very quickly.

Mrs. Liang heard that Jiajia flew all the way to Island H in order to find Yuanyuan, and couldn't bear to let Yuanyuan and Jiajia live in two places, so she took Yuanyuan home the next day.

Mr. Liang's tone is self-deprecating, but his eyes are full of unknowing pampering: "Now my wife has added another phrase to my mantra, marrying me is better than marrying a bird... In terms of doting on my wife, I really don't have Jiajia to do it." Good."

Saying goodbye to Mr. Liang and boarding the plane, Jiang Yanxi was still immersed in this magical story.

After the plane took off, Su Huai covered Jiang Yanxi with a blanket, leaned lazily on the seat and looked at him, and asked in a low voice, "Still thinking about that bird?"

Jiang Yanxi nodded.

Su Huai asked: "Envy?"

Jiang Yanxi suddenly remembered Su Huai's next words on the beach, her cheeks flushed slightly.

But Su Huai suddenly said lightly: "No."

Jiang Yanxi was stunned for a moment: "?"

Su Huai just thought about it and was a little upset: "Who dares to abduct you?"

Su Huai remembered that Jiang Yanxi left the parking lot by himself that night, and was serious Added: "You can't run around by yourself, and be disobedient like last time..."

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes slightly, looking at him innocently.

Su Huai: "..."

Su Huai couldn't be serious anymore, he sighed helplessly, raised the corners of his mouth lazily, and said half-truthfully, "I'm going to bully you in advance."

Jiang Yanxi: "!! "

The time on the return journey passed quickly, Jiang Yanxi didn't sleep, and kept looking at the night sky outside the window reluctantly.

Su Huai has been looking at Jiang Yanxi hesitantly.

The first few recordings will be arranged relatively tightly, and the next recording will be about a week later.

Although it's only been a week, it's too long for Alpha whose susceptibility period hasn't ended yet.

Su Huai even had the urge to pack Jiang Yanxi into his pocket and take them home.

He didn't want to be separated from the omega with his pheromone for a second.

After the show, he can no longer boldly approach Jiang Yanxi through the show.

After going through those things, Jiang Yanxi needs time to rebuild trust in him.

Before Jiang Yanxi was mentally prepared, he needed to restrain his behavior in private contact.

So every subsequent date is a drill.

He will patiently reshape their relationship until Jiang Yanxi is really relieved and walks to him with full trust.

...

that was the plan.

But I really tasted the sweetness of being with Jiang Yanxi, and it was time to separate briefly.

Su Huai felt that this was torturing himself.

Su Huai sighed, and gently rubbed the center of his eyebrows with his fingers propping his forehead.

It was already noon in this time zone when we arrived in Zhicheng.

Jiang Yanxi was going to go home in the car arranged for him by the program group, but Su Huai pushed him directly into his nanny car.

Sitting in Su Huai's nanny car, Jiang Yanxi suddenly became nervous.

After the show, Su Huai turned back into a super idol, no longer the kind senior who traveled and dated with him.

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips, sat on the seat restrainedly, bowed her head politely and whispered, "Thank you."

Su Huai immediately noticed the subtle change in Jiang Yanxi's attitude towards him, and frowned slightly.

She didn't have the nerve to reveal that she already knew his address, so she asked naturally: "Where do you live?"

Jiang Yanxi hesitated: "Golden Moon Apartment... Block C."

Xu Ming smiled inexplicably in front of him.

Jiang Yanxi: "?"

Su Huai's face was calm: "The place is good."

Jinyue Apartment is the most expensive high-end apartment complex in Zhicheng. less celebrity.

Before Su Huai knew Jiang Yanxi's address, he had asked someone to look for the house, because the value had been increasing crazily, and now it was hard to find a house.

Su Huai recalled Jiang Yanxi's cute appearance in panda pajamas that night, the corners of his mouth slightly raised, and he glanced at Jiang Yanxi who was sitting well.

Arriving downstairs in Block C of Jinyue Apartment, Jiang Yanxi opened the door and got out of the car. The air outside was very cold. He thought it was troublesome on the plane. The cold wind that suddenly poured into his collar made him shiver.

"Thank you." Jiang Yanxi took the suitcase that the driver got out of the car to take out for him, and smiled slightly at Su Huai in the car, "Goodbye, senior."

Afraid that Su Huai would be blown by a cold wind, Jiang Yanxi quickly reached out to close the door.

Su Huai stopped his hand and got out of the car suddenly.

The two stood too close, and there was a big difference in height. Jiang Yanxi looked up at him blankly: "?"

Su Huai took off his black scarf and wrapped it around Jiang Yanxi's neck.

Jiang Yanxi hurriedly said: "No need, it's very close."

Su Huai tied the scarf irresistibly, and told: "Keep it safe, remember to return it to me."

Jiang Yanxi could only obediently say: "...Okay, thank you senior. "

After tying the scarf, neither of them moved.

Xu Ming sneezed from the cold in the car, helplessly looking at the "commercial CP" who was too tired and crooked outside.

It's hard to imagine how sticky these two people really are in love.

Su Huai looked down at Jiang Yanxi for the last few seconds, rubbed his head reluctantly, and smiled, "Okay, I've worked hard these days, let's go back and rest." Jiang Yanxi looked at

Su Huai's eyes with unconscious attachment, Su Huai's glands were a little hot, and he nodded slightly: "Senior, go back to rest early."

Watching Jiang Yanxi enter the apartment door and get on the elevator, Su Huai turned around and got into the car.

Back in the car, Su Huai took out his mobile phone and sent a message to real estate enthusiast Shao Wenyu: Is there a house in Jinyue?

Shao Wenyu replied in seconds: Look at the idiot

.

Su Huai: Envious, sell it?

Shao Wenyu: [no]

Shao Wenyu: Qian and brother, I choose Qian.jpg

Su Huai: Double

Shao Wenyu: Wait a minute, I will contact my real estate agent.

Su Huai: Hurry

up Shao Wenyu: Alright boss. jpg

The anxiety of leaving the marked Omega during the susceptible period calmed down a little.

Su Huai sighed softly, and slowly put away the phone.

When Jiang Yanxi returned home, all the hidden cameras in the house had been dismantled and turned into his comfortable and safe snail shell again.

Xiaoyu spent nearly four days at home alone. As soon as Jiang Yanxi entered the door, Xiaoyu meowed and rubbed her legs wildly.

Jiang Yanxi checked the rice bowl and cat litter box, everything was normal.

Lu Yining seemed to have just been here, and Xiaoyu was well taken care of.

Jiang Yanxi pushed the suitcase into the bedroom. Afraid of getting the cat fur at home, she immediately took off the scarf, wrapped it in a dust-proof cloth and put it in the closet.

After changing into her pajamas, she picked up Xiaoyu and stretched her limbs to lie down on the living room carpet, putting Xiaoyu on her chest.

Feeling the caress of the master, Xiaoyu completely relaxed, and the lazy snoring sound spread comfortably in the quiet living room.

Jiang Yanxi closed her eyes to enjoy the comfort of home, breathed the familiar air at home to her heart's content, and recovered her body and mind to the best state.

...even better than usual.

As soon as you close your eyes, scenes of beautiful dreams like scenes reappear in front of your eyes.

Ten hours ago, he was still in a completely different world.

In every beautiful picture, seniors exist dazzlingly.

Less than ten minutes after they separated, Jiang Yanxi already missed Su Huai's warm and reliable atmosphere a little bit.

He was releasing some of his pheromones, taking a deep breath of the freshness of the summer grass that mingled with his pheromones.

Miss Marker Alpha's mood eased a little by one percent.

Jiang Yanxi is already looking forward to the next recording.

There are only eleven chances left to meet the senior like this...

A faint sigh resounded in the quiet living room.

An unfamiliar notification tone suddenly sounded muffled in the bedroom.

Jiang Yanxi put down Xiaoyu, sat up hesitantly and looked in the direction of the bedroom.

Suddenly remembered, it was his cell phone.

...and he started using his phone again.

The only person who can contact this phone... is the senior.

Jiang Yanxi quickly got up and ran into the bedroom, took out the mobile phone from the coat pocket in the closet, and there was a WINK message prompt on the lit screen.

Jiang Yanxi's heart skipped a beat, and she took a light breath, nervously expecting to open the prompt to enter the WINK chat interface.

Seeing the message from Su Huai, Jiang Yanxi froze for a moment, and blinked slowly.

Su Huai: When will I return my scarf? Urgent.

Jiang Yanxi typed and replied immediately: Anytime is fine!

After thinking about it, Jiang Yanxi felt a little strange again, and asked: Does the senior have no other scarves to use?

Su Huai sent a voice: "Yes, there are many."

Jiang Yanxi: "???"

Before Jiang Yanxi could react, Su Huai sent another voice: "But you gave me only one.

" Temporarily suspending the update for one day, and will make up for it in three changes later! ! Love you guys! ! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-01-3020:59:58~2021-01-3123:09:15~Thanks to the little

angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Mo Yan 38 bottles; 20 bottles of chronic illness; 3 bottles of Yu'e; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!