Chapter 53

Jiang Yanxi didn't know how he got back to the camp.

It was like a dream, and when I recovered, there was a star in front of me, as if I accidentally fell into the starry sky.

On the trees around the camp, on the RV, on the tables and chairs, wherever you look, there is a gift box with a little star in every corner.

Su Huai's voice rang in his ears: "Accompany you to pick the stars?"

Jiang Yanxi's face was still blushing, and he nodded in a daze, walked to each star like a sleepwalker, and reached out to pick up the star that was pressed under the star. small gift.

Every time he found a star and a gift, a staff member waved to him and shouted: "Happy birthday, Xixi! I hope you will always be as brave as you are today! Be sure to be sweet with God A forever!" Jiang Yanxi turned back

slightly God, although still embarrassed, but this kind of blessed attention brought him a warm emotion.

He found two gifts from Ji Yu under a tree.

Ji Yu walked up to him and hugged him, and whispered in his ear: "Happy birthday Xixi, there is also a gift from Senior Hengzhi. Our rabbit is in super good condition recently, especially your brave appearance just now, I'm going to look at you with admiration. I think I can look forward to now, we Xixi love the world again? Xixi, you just need to move forward and see with your eyes, others I can't Help him promise that at least Senior Hengzhi and I will always support you. Come on, our reborn little rabbit."

Jiang Yanxi hugged Ji Yu back, buried her face on his shoulder, and nodded vigorously: "Thank you You guys, thank you, Xiaoyu. It's really... great to know you."

After finding all the stars, Jiang Yanxi's mood was completely filled with some kind of warm emotion, and he felt like a hot air balloon. It's about to float up with both feet off the ground.

An experience that has never been experienced in life.

It was the first time that so many people blessed him on his birthday, commemorating the moment when he came to this world.

Different from the likes of book fans, these people are not liking his words, but expressing their liking for his existence itself.

It turned out that he could also get such wonderful attention.

Those horrible voices from the past suddenly became blurred and unreal, making him unable to tell which side was real and which side was fake.

At least, at this moment, he desperately wanted to put down those heavy things for a short time.

Even if it was a phantom like a dream, he wanted to believe that everything in front of him was the real world.

It was late at night, and the whole program team shared his giant birthday cake together, and after work was over, they went back to their tents and RVs to rest.

Tonight he will sleep in the RV with Ji Yu, while Shao Wenyu and Su Huai will rest in the tent outside.

Everyone dispersed and the camp returned to calm.

Ji Yu got into the RV first, and before Jiang Yanxi returned to the RV, he suddenly remembered that he didn't seem to have found the star of the senior.

A little bit lost, but I didn't let myself care too much.

Just as he was about to get in the car, Su Huai suddenly stopped him from behind, "You don't want to look for my present again?"

Jiang Yanxi turned her head in surprise.

Su Huai stood a few steps away from him, and reminded with a smile: "The last star may be hidden on my body?"

Jiang Yanxi immediately walked over and searched around Su Huai.

I didn't dare to touch it with my hands, and I couldn't tell where the stars were with my eyes.

Su Huai looked at him from a polite distance, and lured him maliciously: "Maybe it's in my coat?"

Jiang Yanxi paused, leaned over embarrassedly, and carefully put his hand into Su Huai's coat pocket.

Both turned over, but still didn't touch anything.

Su Huai looked down at his distressed cute expression, raised the corners of his mouth, and continued to seduce in a low voice: "Aren't you going to look inside?"

Jiang Yanxi's ears turned red, he hesitated for a moment, and nervously put his hands slowly into Su Huai's denim jacket , felt his thin T-shirt and tough upper body from the clothes.

He felt Su Huai's warm body temperature, as if hugging him in his clothes.

The heartbeat was so fast that Jiang Yanxi couldn't take it anymore, and after touching it for a few seconds, she blushed and wanted to take out her hand.

Su Huai didn't give him a chance to escape, so he hugged him back, wrapped him in his coat, and casually teased him in a low voice: "The innocent little white rabbit has grown up, and learned to love the senior's body." Jiang

Yanxi With a flustered face, he was bound tightly by his arms and couldn't move. He explained muffledly in his arms: "I, I..."

Su Huai laughed lowly, pressed his lips to his ear, and whispered in a dark voice: "Since my baby likes it so much, I'll give you the one you touched as a birthday present, okay?"

After finishing speaking, before Jiang Yanxi could react, Su Huai laughed, and took back his words as though he regretted it: "No, send it to me." I seem to be a bit old-fashioned and nothing new. I'll give you a farewell..."

Jiang Yanxi came back to her senses, and when she heard Su Huai's repentance, she had already made up her mind. Huai's arm nervously interrupted his withdrawal operation: "Okay, thank you senior."

Su Huai: "..."

Su Huai was just making a half-truth and half-fake joke, never thinking that a coward would dare to accept the first gift.

Little White Rabbit didn't play cards according to common sense, disrupting his rhythm.

His body froze for a moment, and the place touched by Jiang Yanxi became hot uncontrollably, and his Adam's apple rolled slightly.

Su Huai remained silent for a few seconds to calm down his untimely restlessness, closed his eyes, raised his hand, and helped Jiang Yanxi put something on with his fingers, a little unable to concentrate.

Jiang Yanxi felt a thin and cool metal necklace on his neck, took his hand out of Su Huai's coat and touched his neck, looked down and saw a small purple shell pendant, lifted the shell gently, and hidden a silver necklace behind it. Small metal snowflakes.

Jiang Yanxi's eyelashes trembled, and she stared at it for a few seconds, her fingers lightly touched the tiny lines of the purple shell.

Su Huai raised his hand that was still wearing a shell bracelet and rubbed his hair, lowered his head and kissed him lightly, leaned against his forehead and gazed tenderly into his eyes, whispering: "My little snowflake, you have worked so hard. The heavy wind and snow floated to my side."

Su Huai said in a daze, "But I don't have much, your courage is too precious, it seems that... I can only reward you with myself." The story passed

into Jiang Yanxi's world The voice became hoarse: "Jiang Yanxi, you agreed."

"Although the current me...is not qualified to get too much from you." "

But I am yours."

"My name, my person, my Everything, from now on, belongs to Jiang Yanxi."

Jiang Yanxi's breathing stopped for a few seconds, and the eyes that met Su Huai flickered slightly.

Su Huai raised the corners of his mouth slightly in satisfaction, gave a low hoarse chuckle, closed his eyes and rubbed the tip of his nose affectionately with him like a big absolutely loyal dog.

All night, Jiang Yanxi throbbed so much that he couldn't sleep.

He turned sideways under the quilt, drooping his eyelashes in a daze, and gently rubbed the shells and snowflakes on the necklace with his fingertips.

Su Huai's words echoed in his mind over and over again.

Senior, it's his.

This realization made him feel satisfied and happy like never before.

It seems that life stops here and sleeps forever without any regrets.

On the second day of recording, the happy atmosphere of Jiang Yanxi's birthday still spread throughout the program group.

Everyone looked at him with a smile, and could clearly feel the love and welcome in those eyes looking at him.

He remembered what Ji Yu had said to him before.

—— "The way they look at you must be like I am now."

Jiang Yanxi boldly observed those eyes looking at him. At this moment, he suddenly realized that he seemed to be reborn in a new world.

It turns out that it is such a beautiful feeling to be watched with affection.

He was sensitively aware that a gust of spring breeze had inadvertently blown into his heart.

It seemed that something slowly began to melt in his heart.

After a simple breakfast, the caravan went on the road again for an outing in the spring.

For the first time, Jiang Yanxi tried to completely let go of all restraints and defenses, and recklessly enjoyed the joy of an outing with friends in the beautiful spring.

Overnight, the entire program staff seemed to have become his friends, and they were no longer an uneasy factor for Jiang Yanxi to be separated from the world.

They visited a farm with beautiful scenery, and Jiang Yanxi met many lovely people of the same kind.

Ji Yu looked at the rabbits bouncing around on the grass, pressed his hat and exclaimed: "Wow, there are so many Xixi."

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Shao Wenyu took a basket of carrots and handed Jiang Yanxi one, which was very pleasant. I was stunned deliberately: "Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood it. It's too easy to confuse Xixi once she stops here."

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Su Huai held Jiang Yanxi's hand even tighter, pretending to Remind him seriously: "Don't run around, it's hard to find."

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Jiang Yanxi quickly ignored the crazy words of these people, and saw a light brown rabbit with lop ears, and his heart skipped a beat. Jump, leaning over with the carrot carefully.

This little rabbit is very docile, with big black eyes and softly hanging rabbit ears, it looks inexplicably pitiful.

Obviously very greedy for the carrot in Jiang Yanxi's hand, but he didn't dare to go close to eat it.

Jiang Yanxi tried to stretch out his hand and gently touched the head of the lop-eared rabbit. The lop-eared rabbit did not hide, as if he was a little nervous and petrified.

Too cute.

Su Huai leaned on his knees beside him and bent down, observing his longing expression, and asked with a chuckle, "Do you want to raise it?"

No! often! think!

Jiang Yanxi has always wanted to raise a lop-eared rabbit at home, and even consulted many precautions for raising rabbits.

Jiang Yanxi sighed regretfully, looked at the lop-eared rabbit intently, and shook his head slowly: "No, Xiaoyu is very territorial. If there are other small animals in the house, it will feel anxious." Su Huai lowered his eyes and thought for a

while , squatting next to Jiang Yanxi, trying to slowly pass a carrot to the lop-eared rabbit.

The lop-eared rabbit moved its nose and mouth and slowly moved closer. It was obviously wary of Jiang Yanxi's carrot just now, but it accepted Su Huai's feeding.

Jiang Yanxi raised some eyelashes in confusion: "Why..."

Su Huai propped up his knees with one hand and put his chin on his hands, chuckled inexplicably next to him, and suddenly said, "Let me raise it."

Jiang Yanxi: "?"

Su Huai smiled Turning his head to look at his little white rabbit: "I seem to have a talent for raising rabbits?"

Jiang Yanxi looked at him blankly.

Su Huai joked solemnly: "Little white rabbit, you're going to get nervous."

"There are other rabbits who like me."

Jiang Yanxi looked at the lop-eared rabbit who was being fed happily by Su Huai, and he was really in a mood complicated.

"Although I have another rabbit." Su Huai approached him ambiguously, "But don't worry..."

While feeding the other rabbits, he whispered in the little white rabbit's ear: "I still like you the most. "

Jiang Yanxi's rabbit ears turned red instantly when the heat hit her.

Su Huai took advantage of the opportunity to kiss the little white rabbit's soft and white cheeks, curled his lips and smiled: "After all, I am the little white rabbit's person now."