Chapter 2

The fan meeting ended, and the clouds in Chicago turned foggy blue.

Su Huai was wearing a black coat and sitting in the spacious and comfortable nanny's car, frowning as he looked at the snowy road congested with traffic outside the activity center.

The eighth female assistant in the back seat secretly glanced at Su Huai's handsome side face, her heart was beating palpitatingly, and she didn't dare to breathe.

Manager Xu Mingzao looked down at the co-pilot and pressed the phone, "It's really cold this year on Valentine's Day. It's snowing, and the whole city is stuck in traffic." The assistant observed

Su Huai, who was frowning intently thinking about something.

Xu Ming glanced back: "I need to tell Zhishi that the webcast may need to be postponed for a while, you can sleep for a while, are you tired today?"

Su Huai still ignored him.

Xu Ming didn't care either, and laughed teasingly, "I also said that I won't hold a fan meeting, and in the end, I hugged and kissed the cute little fans." "It turns out that God A can't escape the law of true fragrance."

Su

Huai glanced lightly. , looked away irritably.

He said too much at the meeting just now, and he doesn't want to say a word now.

Moreover, his mind is now full of the pheromone he just captured on that gingerbread man.

It was just a very faint trace, like a string of orange blossom-flavored light particles that radiated orange light from under his nose.

There are many people in the world who have the same scent pheromone, and it is very unlikely that it is the person in his memory.

But even the name is the same.

"Is this that lucky little fan?" Xu Ming looked out the car window at the side of the road.

The nanny car was still stuck on the main road outside the activity center. A boy wearing a white down jacket ran out from the entrance of the venue, holding a gingerbread man's doll costume, turning his head three times at a step, as if hiding from someone.

Su Huai's gaze inadvertently followed the white figure.

Soon after, a woman came out and caught the boy, and dragged him back helplessly, "Yanxi, don't go too far, we agreed to deliver the things to Su Huai and celebrate together, you can't delay the manuscript again Being a pigeon again!"

Jiang Yanxi flexibly broke free from Lu Yining's hand, and ran away like a runaway snow rabbit, apologizing loudly in the wind and snow, "I'm sorry, Sister Ning, I really don't want to participate in the dinner party..." Lu Yining took a few steps

away Jiang Yanxi, the little Omega, pulled back, "Why would we get together without a protagonist, and toast with your photo? I finally caught you, and participating in social activities properly is for your own good!" At a certain moment, the air seemed to fluctuate

slightly After a while, Jiang Yanxi stopped sensitively based on the intuition of "little animals", and turned his head to look.

Precisely locate a line of sight with a strong sense of presence like a beast lurking in the dark night.

The two looked at each other through the vast snow curtain, and Su Huai finally saw his face clearly.

Jiang Yanxi was like a white moon shining dimly in the furry wind and snow, but his eyes looking at him were very clear.

Warm and clear color, like two spoonfuls of viscous honey.

The pupils of the two flickered at the same time.

The breeze blowing gently with white snow shards lifted Jiang Yanxi's refreshing forehead hair, revealing a smooth forehead like a piece of milk ice.

Su Huai's eyes widened a little, staring at that moment closely, failing to capture what he wanted, and frowning uncertainly.

The exposed forehead gave Jiang Yanxi a conditioned reflex, and he quickly raised his hand to gather the fluttering hair, and buried his masked face deeper in the ginger-yellow knitted scarf.

Lu Yining followed his line of sight and saw that the windows of the nanny's car were closed, and continued to pull Jiang Yanxi into the entrance of the underground parking lot, "Don't try to run this time, everyone is waiting for you." Jiang Yanxi started from the car in a daze

. Looking away from the nanny's car, she reluctantly followed Lu Yining into the underground parking lot.

Xu Ming looked back at Su Huai with an abnormal expression, and asked strangely, "What's the matter, do you know him?"

Su Huai suddenly asked, "What did you give to the gingerbread man just now?"

The assistant hurriedly said, "The fans' gifts are all I was sent back to the company."

Su Huai looked out of the window lightly, looking at Jiang Yanxi's footprints left in the snow, "Find it out and bring it to me." "The

new book is a big hit!!"

"Millions of bestsellers!! "

In the retro-style tavern compartment, luxurious seafood sashimi and exquisite delicacies are placed on long tables, and the foam of beer flies with the collision of wine glasses.

The work pressure of the publishing house is high, and there are many worries. The staff all use the celebration to decompress, and the wine table is full of drunkenness and hard work.

Jiang Yanxi sat quietly in the corner and ate. Watching everyone drink and laugh together in a harmonious atmosphere, the tension gradually dissipated a lot. Lu Yining drank half a glass of draft beer in one go, and seeing Jiang Yanxi pick up the natto in the small plate with chopsticks, he teased with a smile, "I didn't expect the scarf to be given to Su Huai

."

After hugging and kissing, my brain was sticky like natto and pulled silk.

"It's been six years since Su Huai debuted?" Lu Yining propped himself up on the tatami mat with a hint of alcohol, his sexy red lips were stained with water, "God A's snow fell really hard, and it was the first time he appeared on stage. A blizzard."

Jiang Yanxi responded in a low voice: "Well, six years."

Six years ago, he transferred from high school, and Su Huai made his debut in that year.

In the music scene, relying on an electronic album called "Blizzard", it swept the top of the world's major music charts and won the year's major music awards in one fell swoop.

In the film world, a movie called "I'm Waiting for You in Omeira City" created a miracle at the box office of a global literary film and won the Best Actor trophy in one fell swoop.

Debut is the pinnacle of others, and the number of fans continues to set new world records.

Su Huai has become an unprecedented phenomenon-level all-round idol.

Seeing Su Huai's achievements today, Jiang Yanxi was not surprised at all.

He met Su Huai for the first time in the intramural basketball game when he first entered high school. The black jersey that attracted the attention of the audience was even shining with sweat.

Just one look at him can tell that this person is born to walk a different path from him.

That was the first time he realized that there really was such a thing as fate.

Su Huai came to this world with the light bestowed by God, and he was marked with a curse.

Jiang Yanxi touched his forehead subconsciously, and the smooth touch from his fingertips was a little strange.

"It's started! Suhuai's special live broadcast for Valentine's Day!" More than

half of the staff are fans of Suhuai, and they are watching the live broadcast of Zhishi, the largest online video platform, with their mobile phones.

Lu Yining noticed that Jiang Yanxi was staring at other people's mobile phone screens, so he turned off the lights in the box, put the mobile phone on the table, and broadcast Su Huai's live broadcast in the air through holographic projection.

Jiang Yanxi poured a glass of wine and handed it to her, "Thank you, Sister Ning."

Lu Yining touched his head, his eyes were a little more tender, "You just want to be happy."

The person I met in the evening turned back to a hologram The Alpha god in the image is so perfect that it is impossible to imagine that he is a real existence, Jiang Yanxi wondered if he had a dream.

Su Huai's handsome appearance with a strong personal charm was magnified by the holographic screen. There was a slight sparkle in the eyes, and even the slender eyelashes were clearly visible.

There was a gasp in the compartment.

"My heartbeat tells me that I'm in love again."

"It's because there are such Alphas in the world that I can't have a normal relationship." "

As long as I can date God A once, even if I die from overwork I can put a smile on my face."

The host asked: "God A participated in the eighth season of "I Have a Date with Your Hero" this time, is it to help fans realize their dreams?"

Jiang Yanxi opened her eyes blankly and blinked suspiciously .

"Su Huai... want to record "God's Covenant"?"

"Isn't that a reality show about star fantasy love? Isn't God A never recording variety shows?"

The news was too explosive, everyone was dumbfounded, and the air was quiet .

Su Huai wore a casual suit with two buttons unbuttoned on the neckline of his shirt. His collarbone was straight and sexy, and the slight curvature of his mouth was very handsome. "My dream came true. Twelve dates at public expense, a perfect vacation."

Su Huai participated in the eighth season of the world's most popular star fantasy love reality show, "I Have a Date with Your Goddess".

Amateur Omega who signed up to participate in the program from all over the world and a lucky person from Ba Zhonghui and Su Huai formed the program CP, and had a romantic date with God A for twelve times.

Jiang Yanxi took a big mouthful of udon noodles absently.

He likes to eat the udon in this store very much. The noodles are freshly cut by the experienced chef. Together they bring a deep and peaceful satisfaction to the taste buds.

This time it didn't taste anything.

The Omega and Ba present here have already started to sign up, holding their mobile phones and muttering and complaining.

"Sun, it's only been a few minutes since the registration was open. Hundreds of thousands of

people have already signed up. Isn't that too exaggerated?" It's not fair at all!"

"The program group is too scheming, I think there is a high probability that those big Internet celebrities with their own traffic will become Su Huai's CP." "I heard that

many newcomers who have not yet debuted in the agency have signed up. , if you can be selected, you will be able to make your C debut directly on the show under the popularity of Suhuai."

A staff member of the sales department handed the mobile phone to Jiang Yanxi who was buried in eating udon noodles, "Teacher, also sign up?"

Jiang Yanxi stopped sucking on a noodle, choked, and quickly picked up the cup to take a sip of tea.

The others reacted and echoed.

"Yes, Mr. Jiang, sign up!"

"Isn't it just to compare faces? It's time to show Teacher Jiang's beauty!" "

Seriously, if the teacher is willing to show his face, today's signing will definitely be no smaller than Su Huai."

Jiang Yanxi shook his head awkwardly, "I, I No way..."

He lowered his head and picked up a piece of noodles, and added in a low voice, "I'll be very happy if I watch Su Huai's show." The

editor-in-chief was a little drunk, and a little awe was lost in the communication, and he poked his finger on the table with a blushing face , "Why not? Little Jiang is just too lacking in confidence. As an Alpha, I say, your face looks like the dream lover of Alphas all over the world! If you like it, go after it. What about stars? What about God A? Now, isn't he just an Alpha in essence? Why, he doesn't have emotions and desires, no susceptibility period yet?" Lu Yining got a cup of tea speechlessly and pushed it

to the editor-in-chief: "Editor-in-chief, it's almost time, don't drink it." The

editor-in-chief blushed He took out his mobile phone and reported Jiang Yanxi's name for everything he said through drunkenness, "Don't worry, I won't disclose my pen name. I will create a small account for you to sign up. This kind of petty trouble doesn't need to rely on talent, you can rely on me." face!"

Jiang Yanxi stopped him in a panic, "Editor-in-chief, wait a minute..."

Several people crowded around Lu Yining to separate Jiang Yanxi, watching the editor-in-chief operating the phone excitedly.

Others cheered around Jiang Yanxi.

"Teacher, aren't you a fan of God A? Why are you hesitating for such a good opportunity to chase stars?"

Jiang Yanxi became anxious just thinking about it: "But I... just want to chase stars in an ordinary way." "

I know you have social fear." But this disease can be cured, and didn't you behave very well today?"

Jiang Yanxi waved his hand immediately: "Today is already my limit."

Lu Yining looked over at him worriedly.

The editor-in-chief raised his head from the phone: "Jiang, have you saved the photos online?"

Jiang Yanxi shook his head hesitantly.

An art editor raised his hand, "I have a photo of the teacher. It was sent to me when I was designing the cartoon character on the profile for the teacher. Just use that one. It will last forever!" Looking at the out-of-control scene

, Jiang Yanxi hugged her knees and leaned back against the wall.

I didn't want to spoil everyone's interest, so I didn't say anything in the end.

Just treat it as supporting an idol...

Jiang Yanxi closed her eyes to comfort herself.

Anyway, his luck should have been used up while drawing tickets for the fan meeting.

It needs to be voted by the whole network...it is impossible to be selected.

...

Half a month later,

Jiang Yanxi sat at the desk in panda pajamas and glasses, staring blankly at the notification email of the program group that suddenly appeared in the work mailbox.

Repeatedly confirmed several times, it is an official email, not a scam.

[Dear Mr. Jiang Yanxi, congratulations on being selected as the Suhuai official CP of "I Have a Date with Your Goddess" with 5,205,357 votes. Please get in touch with the program team as soon as possible through the contact information below. ] Jiang Yanxi:?

Jiang Yanxi logged into the trumpet and found that this empty account had already had more than three million fans in just half a month.

Clicking on the voting link on the top of the program group's official account, Jiang Yanxi saw his photo at the top of the list. The program group's email was sent the day before yesterday. He has not checked his email, and now the number of votes has reached 5.3 million.

Then I saw his name in the second place in the hot search with a dazed face——#全民初恋江彦希#Jiang

Yanxi:? ?

The number one hot search is still occupied by Su Huai——#苏湖初恋#

Jiang Yanxi clicked into that hot search, which was a new tweet sent by Su Huai early this morning.

[Su Huai: Looking forward to a date with my first love@江彦希] There

are as many as one million comments on the push.

[hhh Huaihuai is a little confused, I must have forgotten to add the word "All People" [狗头]] [All People's First Love O & All People A God, what kind of fairy CP is this? Kowtow first! 】【I am convinced to lose to this omega】

【I have a bad feeling that God A will not be taken away by his first love brother, right? 】【This is Jiang Yanxi's Alpha fan support club, please take good care of us, Xixi, and look forward to seeing exciting program interactions】Jiang Yanxi:? ? ?

Jiang Yanxi turned off the computer, hugged the orange cat and retreated to the bed.

Covering his head with the quilt, he closed his eyes and thought in a daze.

Ah, this dream is so real.