Chapter 62

Netizens are half heartbroken and half carnival.

【Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! My dream has come true! ! The world today is wonderful! ! 】【Mother! ! I believe in love again! ! I wish the couple have an early birth and a precious son and be united forever! ㄇThere are merchants who consciously don't sell byt to them, wishing them a fortune)]【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..tellmeit's hype, tell me that it's not byt but chewing gum on the shelf! 】【So the little white rabbit finally slept with the dog? ? Hehehehehehe]

[I knew this first love was going to do something! I knew it just by looking at his face! ! No! ! Give me back my single dream boyfriend ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ? [Set off firecrackers]] [It's over, the era of God A is over, idols will have no way out after falling in love, I feel sorry for God A, I will always remember your glorious appearance, goodbye. 】【I'm sorry, the fake fans are gone. Fans who really like God A will never give up easily. Love is his personal freedom. Although he is unwilling, he still blesses [tears] Forgive me for not being able to call you husband in the future】【Worldwide The most handsome Alpha was taken to buy a suit by the most beautiful Omega in the world, so, is there any problem? 】【Like couples happy in love! 】

【Tsk, what year is it still used byt, not completely marked, do you have the nerve to disclose it? GKD!!]【May I ask, if it wasn't for Jiang Yanxi, who would be worthy of God A? Anyway, I can't find it, blessings]...

That afternoon, Jiang Yanxi had an unprecedented argument with Su Huaixiao for the first time.

Su Huai and Jiang Yanxi sat face to face at the dining table. Su Huai's eyelashes drooped slightly, and he tapped his fingers on the table twice. After a long silence, he looked up at him without emotion, and said coldly: "No." Jiang Yanxi

hugged The knees and fingers were tightly entangled, and without looking into his eyes, he bit his lower lip, and rarely resisted forcefully: "No."

Su Huai closed his eyes to suppress the anger in his heart, frowned and opened his eyes, trying to stay rational: "What crime did I commit when I like you? Why do I want to have an underground relationship with you for the rest of my life? Jiang Yanxi, you'd better give me a reasonable explanation. "

Jiang Yanxi has never been "violent" by Su Huai's tone in this way. The sensitive emotions in the estrus period gradually collapsed, and she looked at her nervously curled up toes with red eyes, and whispered: "You can't...affect the senior's work."

Su Huai stared into his eyes for two seconds, sighed softly, and said softly, "Xixi, come here."

Jiang Yanxi walked around the dining table obediently and walked to Su Huai's side, still not daring to look up at him.

Su Huai put his arms around his waist and hugged him to his lap, wiped his tears, and stroked his back comfortingly: "Baby, don't cry, I was wrong."

Jiang Yanxi put her arms around his neck, and buried her face in his neck with aggrieved With a choked shoulder, he begged: "Senior, just keep the way you are now, please."

Su Huai's face turned cold again, he half-closed his eyes, and his voice was dull: "It doesn't matter if I hide you all the time?

" Nodding on his shoulders, rubbing his chin against his clothes itchyly: "It's okay."

Su Huai tightened his grip on his waist, and slowly lowered his eyes.

Jiang Yanxi didn't hear Su Huai's response for a long time, and felt uneasy again.

After a while, Su Huai breathed a sigh of relief, and said softly, "Okay, I'll listen to you." "

Then I'll hide it well, and no one will find my treasure."

Jiang Yanxi heaved a sigh of relief, and the things hanging in her heart fell slightly, and she stepped back. Some, took the initiative to lean over and kissed him cautiously.

Su Huai's eyes drooped slightly, and there was something in his eyes that he had never seen before. He let him kiss awkwardly without responding.

Sensitively aware that Su Huai was still in a low mood, Jiang Yanxi tried to please him more seriously, and tried to offer the strawberry pudding.

Su Huai didn't refuse either, and opened his mouth slightly in cooperation, like a big docile dog, allowing his mischievous master to play with his ears and hair at will.

Soon Jiang Yanxi felt Alpha's unprovoked reaction, and blushed to meet him consciously.

Su Huai's big hand firmly held his waist to stop him from moving, his eyes finally softened a little, and he said in a very calm tone: "No, it's useless last night, it will be completely marked." His cold fingers hooked on

the His pajama pants were so cold that he subconsciously shivered.

Su Huai's tone was very gentle: "Help you."

Jiang Yanxi was put on the dining table, and when she saw Su Huai leaning over the table, she gently pushed him away with red ears: "It's okay...it's fine."

Su Huai raised his eyebrows in surprise. His eyes and breathing stopped for two seconds, and the calmness in his eyes was shattered into a dangerous crack.

He paused, and asked in a hoarse voice uncertainly: "What can you do?"

Jiang Yanxi's expression was very nervous, her face was flushed, but her tone and eyes were firm: "It can be completely marked by the senior."

Su Huai was silent for a few seconds , the hand holding his calf unconsciously exerted force, and when he restrained from letting go, there were light red finger marks on his fair skin.

His chest rose and fell a bit, and his breathing was deep and slow. It took a while to calm down, and he held his calf again, his eyes turned cold and changed his way of comforting.

Students and Teacher Rabbit take a class without teaching props for the first time.

The heavy dining table made a harsh friction sound.

Jiang Yanxi's eyes widened suddenly, physiological tears fell from the corners of his eyes, and he reached out to hug him helplessly, but Su Huai tightly held his fingers together.

Suhuai is like a snow-covered active volcano on the verge of eruption, and the eyes are filled with hot magma.

When Jiang Yanxi bit Su Huai's shoulder uncontrollably, Su Huai inserted his fingers into his hair, and whispered in his ear: "Let me hide you, and let me mark you completely, Jiang Yanxi, you really He's very good at it."

Su Huai bit his ear tip hard: "It will make me a bad person."

...

The restaurant was quiet, and Xiaoyu, who had been wandering restlessly not far away, dared to jump on the table to approach the two of them.

Su Huai carried Jiang Yanxi off the dining table, took a wet tissue and gently wiped off the tears on his face and calf, then hugged him back to his lap, kissed him tenderly for a while, and whispered apologetically, "I'm sorry, Does it hurt? Let you call back?"

Jiang Yanxi shook her head, leaning against him with her arms around her shoulders, without making a sound.

His brain was in turmoil, and the sensitivity of the estrus period was very depressed.

The senior didn't quite mark him.

...the senior didn't want to label him completely.

Is the senior angry?

Jiang Yanxi leaned close to Su Huai, and this time he really felt the dangerous emotions that Su Huai hid under his calmness, and suddenly became confused, and his thoughts were complicated and far-fetched for a while.

Su Huai hugged him for a while, washed him and put him back on the bed, put on his clothes and supported the bedside and kissed him tenderly, "Okay, don't think about anything, just sleep for a while. I'll go out and deal with the matter "

Jiang Yanxi shrank half of his face under the quilt, looked at him uneasily, and asked sullenly, "What should the senior do?"

Su Huai sat on the side of the bed, smiled and pinched his cheek: "Do as you say, the most important thing is that you are happy."

Jiang Yanxi bit her lower lip lightly, and looked away with complicated emotions. It took seven hours for Su Huai to leave. In the middle of the night, Jiang Yanxi received a call from him. Su Huai said guiltily

, "Sorry, baby, things are a little troublesome. Can I sleep by myself today?"

Wanting to see Su Huai going crazy, he responded obediently and in a low voice: "Okay."

After hesitating for a moment, he cautiously asked: "Senior, are you angry?"

Su Huai smiled softly: "A little bit, but think about it." It seems that there is nothing to be angry about, whether it is public or not, we will be together, except that it may not be too convenient to meet in the future, and it is impossible for me to let you go." Jiang Yanxi is not sure whether

Su Huai is really not angry anymore, but she still He relaxed a little, and said in a low voice, "Thank you, senior."

"Thank you for what?" Su Huai asked amusedly, "You are protecting me now."

After a long silence, he sighed helplessly: "Now the media is watching too closely. We may not be able to meet in private in a short time."

Jiang Yanxi said weakly: "...It doesn't matter."

Su Huai: "Really?"

Jiang Yanxi squeezed the phone tightly and said nothing: "..."

"Let's rest first." Su Huai lowered his voice Said in a low voice, "I will find a way to go back at night and make up the mark for you."

Jiang Yanxi replied sullenly: "Yeah." Sure enough,

Su Huai came back once in the early morning and made up the mark for him once, and he didn't even leave enough for half an hour Then he received a warning call from Xu Ming and left in a hurry.

Jiang Yanxi stood at the door blankly looking at the closed door, and

the sneaky brief meeting lasted until the end of Jiang Yanxi's combination fever, and they didn't meet again until the next "God's Covenant" recording.

After returning to China, Jiang Xun came to talk to Jiang Yanxi at home, and asked impatiently: "How is he going to deal with this matter? He wants to hide you?" Jiang Yanxi hurriedly explained: "No, I don't want the senior to make it public."

Jiang

Xun Frowning and staring at him for a few seconds, he squeezed the coffee cup tightly: "Xixi, that's why I disagree with you choosing him. His profession is doomed that you can't fall in love like ordinary people. If you can't accept the emotion The loss in your career will only cause more and more problems in the future, and it will be a matter of time to separate. It is better to stop the loss in advance while neither party has suffered too much damage." Jiang Xun looked at the

silent Jiang Yanxi sighed: "If you want to be with him for a long time, he is right, you'd better make it public as soon as possible."

Jiang Yanxi: "..."

Ji Yu went to see him at home again after a few days.

Looking at Jiang Yanxi, who had lost weight in less than half a month, Ji Yu comforted him distressedly: "Now your house is full of media, and the paparazzi in the circle are staring at you like mad dogs. Anyone who can take pictures of real evidence will It can reveal the big news of the century. He must not be photographed coming to your house now, and it is very risky to contact you. If you don't want to make it public, this state will probably take half a year to get better." Jiang Yanxi put down the spoon in silence, picked up the

phone , was stopped by Ji Yu with a frown, "Don't look at it."

The current situation on the Internet is not very optimistic.

Suhuai Studio chose a compromise approach, neither acknowledging nor denying the relationship between the two, allowing the situation to develop, and then waiting for time to cool down naturally.

This is also the most conservative and effective way to deal with scandals, so as to avoid slapping yourself in the face if your plan changes in the future.

After all, the videos uploaded by netizens can only prove that the two may have made progress in their relationship, and they cannot directly confirm their relationship.

As long as Suhuai Studio doesn't make a sound, this matter is very likely to be considered as hype by the program group of "God's Covenant". After all, the commercial CPs of the previous seasons have also been exposed to similar scandals during the filming period, which can be regarded as a love variety show. normal operation.

So the whole network is waiting for a real hammer to break the news, and all kinds of bloggers who analyze the cross-line interaction in the two people's programs are frantically gaining followers.

This is the first time that Su Huai has been involved in romance scandals since his debut, and there have been no explosive incidents recently, and the topic has remained hot.

It was not until the recording of the ninth issue of "God's Covenant", that the two topic characters who had been in an underground relationship for more than half a month, met with each other in a fair manner through the recording of the program.

Because so many media came to watch this recording, Su Huai failed to pick him up.

Jiang Yanxi followed the program team's car to start recording, and only saw Su Huai at the airport.

We hadn't seen each other for half a month, and when we saw each other across the endless crowd at the airport, the two people's hearts, which had been anxious for more than ten days, seemed to be drenched in cool stream water, and there was a green shade to cover them.

It was only on the plane that he escaped the ubiquitous tracking of the media.

After entering the stable flight, Su Huai took him into the washroom cubicle and kissed him fiercely while everyone was resting with their eyes closed.

When his lips parted, Su Huai rubbed the corner of his mouth with his thumb, his eyes were warm and dangerous.

Frowning and looking at the thinner Jiang Yanxi, Su Huai's eyes were dark and silent for a moment, and he asked in a deep voice: "Jiang Yanxi, do you want to continue playing with the underground romance?"

Jiang Yanxi stared at him blankly.

In fact, he has been very confused for the past ten days.

He has never come out of the state of hesitation.

It was he who made the decision, but it was two people who were punished.

The decision made for the sake of comprehensiveness suddenly turned into willful and irrational nonsense.

Seeing that he was still hesitating, Su Huai held back his eyes and bit his lip hard.

"Okay." Su Huai kissed the corner of his lips tenderly, "Then let's run away." In the

ninth issue of "God's Covenant", they fled to the uninhabited island.